Welcome to Gaia! ::

ஆAkuba Moonஆ ((Under Construction! Come Back soon!))

Back to Guilds

A guild of Mythology. It'll spark your thirst with it's numerous features. 

Tags: Mythology, Vampires, Ninjas, Anime, Role Playing 

Reply ஆMusic Forumஆ
Told You ((Starting/Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

"Just listen to the rhythm of my heart."

She noted the stange exchange then she saw handcuffs. She did not like it, but, somethings are just not meant to be asked about..."All righty then!" She clapped her hands once and lead thenm to the display in the front window. "Thes are seanal cakes for Spring." She guestered to two rows or brightly colored round cakes. Many were adorned with icing flowers. "These ones are all vanilla but you can order a different filling at the register. I can have them done in an hour and a half. Would you like any of these?" She asked.

"There's a chance we could make it now."

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

”It's not the past that you're afraid to see.”
Violet

The twins exchanged a glance, Ignatius shrugging while Adrasta held up a hand parallel with the ground, shaking it slightly in a way to say "Eh." Ignatius turned to the lady and shook his head, obviously meaning "No thanks."
Adrasta wasn't too fond of cakes. Sure, she liked cake sometimes, but icing was usually... Overpowering.

Blue
”There's nobody here and no one to find you."

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

Delilhah noded her understanding. "Next we have more genaric and lest festive cakes. And doughnuts." She gestered to a couple of fridges with glass doors. "These have thinner coats of icing if the seasonals are too boald for you"

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila sighed, following the blue green haired man until she came across a wooden stairway, which she went up. As Lila reached the top of the stairs, she walk a few steps, a door to her right catching her eye. "You found me, You found me!" She sang in her perfectly tuned voice, turning the knob to the room. With wall of white, the room gave off a 'clean' aura. Damn... Lila thought, walking over to what looked like a never used queen sized bed. Laying down, she kicked off her black shoes and took off her stockings, setting her iPod on the oak bedside table. Lila closed her eyes slowly, sleep coming to her easily.

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

Adrasta almost instantly pointed at the donuts, yanking the handcuff chain with her left arm to get Ignatius' attention. The boy scowled momentarily at the abuse to his wrist, but let the issue slide as he smiled down at his sister. He turned to the baker-lady, shrugging and pointing to the donuts while Adrasta let her arm drop.
Perhaps the little market trip wasn't as horrible as Adrasta had thought it would be.

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

Delilhah clapped her hand and bounced. Likea little puppy about to get a treat. "What kind and how many would you like? They are all labeld." She smiled aprovingly. She felt acomplished not that she found something they liked.

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

With a silent chuckle, Ignatius gently pushed/pulled Adrasta to the case with the donuts, gesturing that she had to pick. The girl bit her lip, her finger hovering over the glass as she read each label, making sure not to touch the glass itself. Maple, jelly/cream-filled, glazed, sugar-coated...
With a triumphant grin, the female Solon pointed at the chocolate glaze, her favorite. Ignatius, somehow, made sure she was sure, before turning to the woman. After some consideration, and discovering he couldn't show her the number with his fingers, he drew a 12 in the air.
That sister of his would probably devour them all before the week ended. Possibly before the sun set, if she was in a sweet-tooth mood.

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila turned onto her right side in her sleep, muttering lyrics. And, being the smart девушка she was, Lila had pick the edge of the bed to sleep, which backfired when she slightly turned to the right side. Falling, Lila's pale face hit the carpeted floor of the bedroom with a loud THUNK. Her eyes opening, her heart threatening to leap from her chest. "DIE MOTHER ******** DIE!" She sang in her epic screamo tone, fist pounding the floor as her eye furiously twitched.

I wake up screaming!

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

Delilah chuckled. "My, someone sure has a sweet tooth. 12...my my. Well, if that's what you want, I'll ring you up. Would you like to look at more things or is that all?" She smiled gently at them. She liked how close they seemed to be.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

With a single glance at Adrasta's curious face, Ignatius confirmed what he already knew. Now, he just had to figure out how to tell the lady...
With a sweep of his arm, he gestured for her to continue with the tour. Then, he turned to his sister, unlocking the cuff around her arm and tossing the girl her own cuffs while re-attaching the cuff to his own wrist. With a relieved look in her eye, Adrasta clipped her cuffs on, glad to no longer be chained to her brother.
Ignatius did this because, now, he knew the girl wouldn't run away. In fact, she'd probably be dragging him along, now...

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

"Onward we go!" Tough, ther wasn't much left. It was a rather small bakery. She lead the two to shelved full of freshly baked bread. "Here is the product that got me this business going. Its every kind of bread you'll ever see. And here in the middle," she pointed to what looked a lot like weat bread, "is the house specail. My own special bread that my mama taought me to bake." The smell alone brought back happy memories...Snapping out of her remanceing, she quickly moved onto another set od shevles, though they were smaller and not as deep. "And last we have cookies and cupcakes! Usaually, there would be seasonally decorated ones in the display, but I haven't got to them yet." That's what she was doing before they had entered. Oh well, she could always just make more.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

While her brother stood back, hands shoved in his pockets, Adrasta looked at the bread, then the cookies. With a thoughtful look on her face, finally she pointed to the lady's house special bread, and with the other hand she pointed to a random cookie. She wasn't too picky when it came to cookies, obviously.
With a silent sigh, Ignatius walked over and waited for the bakery's owner to do whatever she was supposed to do. He had a feeling his wallet would feel empty for awhile...

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

"Time has come to make things right."

Jaden jerked awake, he heard aloud thud and what sounded like wailing...was it that girl? He threw his covers off and ran out of his rome. He knocked on the guest room that was next door. Forgeting what time it was he tried to ask if she were okay, but instead, he sung. "Time has come to make things right."

"You and I must fight for our rights."

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila twitched and groaned in a musical tune. "I'm, oh, I'm, oh, I'm alright!" She sang, sitting up. Lila still wasn't recovered from the earlier trip that sent her facedown in the dirt...
Getting up slowly, Lila crawled back into bed, being sure to sleep in the middle.
There would NOT be a repeat of that...
Ever,
As soon as her heavy head hit the pillow, girl was long gone.

I wake up screaming!

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

"Well, alright, if that's all, head on over tothe cashregister and I'll wrap this up for you, 'kay?" She smiled at them then picked up a loaf of her house special and some of the cookies the girl pointed out.

User Image User Image

ஆMusic Forumஆ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas