Welcome to Gaia! ::

rosario + vampire Tsukune's fight

Back to Guilds

it is everyday life for tsukune other then he is a human in a vampire school... 

Reply dorms
tsukune Aono's dorm room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

"a very perverted werewolf"he said.
*Miyon smerked* "He wouldnt wont to meet a vampire/werewolf" *Miyon had a evil look on her face*

"youd be suprised"he said.
*Miyon looked at him* "What do you mean?"

"he'd try anything"he said.
"Not if hes dead" *she smerked* "just joking around i wouldnt kill anyone. only if is to protect my family or freinds" *She still smerked*

he laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

"Not if hes dead" *she smerked* "just joking around i wouldnt kill anyone. only if is to protect my family or freinds" *She still smerked*

he laughed.
*she started to laugh to* "Im glad your not a pervert.But i did find them amusing haha"  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.
*she started to laugh to* "Im glad your not a pervert.But i did find them amusing haha"

"what amusing"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 pm
quote="Ichigo_Kurosaki2028 "]
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said. "Well in my old academy their was a pervert who would trie to hit on all the girl and i would go up to him and beat him up.Their was some times were we would talk normaly and then he would change the topic and be like so what breast size are you and so i slaped him. but i always finded amusing when he tried to hit on other girls."  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 pm
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.
"Well in my old academy their was a pervert who would trie to hit on all the girl and i would go up to him and beat him up.Their was some times were we would talk normaly and then he would change the topic and be like so what breast size are you and so i slaped him. but i always finded amusing when he tried to hit on other girls."
"thats funny"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:24 pm
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.
"Well in my old academy their was a pervert who would trie to hit on all the girl and i would go up to him and beat him up.Their was some times were we would talk normaly and then he would change the topic and be like so what breast size are you and so i slaped him. but i always finded amusing when he tried to hit on other girls."

"thats funny"he said. *Miyon looked at him* 'What is that how you used to be?"  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:30 pm
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.
*Miyon looked at him* 'What is that how you used to be?"
"no that reminds me of gin"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 pm
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

"no that reminds me of gin"he said. "Haha"*Miyon noticed him without his shirt and she started to blush(in mind:Ahh look away miyon he'll think your a pervert) Miyon looked to the other side with her face turning red*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 pm
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

"Haha"*Miyon noticed him without his shirt and she started to blush(in mind:Ahh look away miyon he'll think your a pervert) Miyon looked to the other side with her face turning red*
"now what are you thinking about"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 pm
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

"Haha"*Miyon noticed him without his shirt and she started to blush(in mind:Ahh look away miyon he'll think your a pervert) Miyon looked to the other side with her face turning red*

"now what are you thinking about"he said.*Miyon turned around and looked at him shirtless again (in mind biggrin AMMIT I DID IT AGAIN) *She turned around again and said calmly so he wouldnt noticed"N-nothing"  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

*Miyon turned around and looked at him shirtless again (in mind biggrin AMMIT I DID IT AGAIN) *She turned around again and said calmly so he wouldnt noticed"N-nothing"
he put a shirt on "better"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:46 pm
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

*Miyon turned around and looked at him shirtless again (in mind biggrin AMMIT I DID IT AGAIN) *She turned around again and said calmly so he wouldnt noticed"N-nothing"

he put a shirt on "better"he said. (In mind:Miyon you idiot he found out -.-) "W-hat do you mean oh that i didnt mind it off no not at all ahaha" (in mind: Way to go miyon now he really noes im like an open book-.-)  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 pm
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

(In mind:Miyon you idiot he found out -.-) "W-hat do you mean oh that i didnt mind it off no not at all ahaha" (in mind: Way to go miyon now he really noes im like an open book-.-)
"its fine"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 pm
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

(In mind:Miyon you idiot he found out -.-) "W-hat do you mean oh that i didnt mind it off no not at all ahaha" (in mind: Way to go miyon now he really noes im like an open book-.-)

"its fine"he said. *Miyon smiled at him then hugged him she didnt know why she hugged him but she felt nice to hug him*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 pm
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028

he laughed.

"what amusing"he said.

"thats funny"he said.

"its fine"he said.
*Miyon smiled at him then hugged him she didnt know why she hugged him but she felt nice to hug him*
he smiled "please dont hurt me"he said.  
dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces