Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightmares and Dreamscapes: A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying about anything for anyone! 

Tags: Roleplay, poems, forums, chat, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Roleplays
The Twisted Underworld: Ectoplasmic Wars (Open + Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykaios of the Shadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
αʊʀεɴ εѵεɾȉε
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Just your ordinary, ghost-seeing girl

xx| For oft, when on my couch I lie
abcIn vacant or in pensive mood

Lauren resisted the urge to gape as the three people suddenly floated in the air over to her. Strange things were happening constantly today, weren't they? However, she was snapped from her daze as the girl turned and asked her, "Now what?"

Lauren checked to make sure that the monsters were still looking away, then turned back to the three people. "Okay, that weird...thing won't be distracted for long, so, um..." she paused, tugging at her hair. She really should have thought things out before doing this. Then, an idea popped into her head. She quickly pulled a sketchpad out of her bag and flipped to a rough drawing she had done a while ago. It was of a nice-looking restaurant called "the Eastside Cafe".

"Go find that place, it should be somewhere east of here, and when you get there, hide around back. I'll distract this thing and meet you there, 'kay?" Lauren didn't even wait for them to reply. She shoved the drawing into the hands of the girl and ducked back into the alley, picking up a piece of pipe and some scrap metal. She tossed the the metal at the monster-man and immediately made a dash for a fire escape on one of the buildings.

xx| They flash upon that inward eye
abcWhich is the bliss of solitude.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
ϟℌαҗ Ðαɪӎѳɴαʂ
╚══════════════╝

«Tнё Pцяє-Blооdєd Dёмой»

xx| Deceiver's kiss
abcYou taste the flame

Shax frowned, still trying to find the source of the sound. Finally, he gave up and began to turn around. But, as he did, a piece of metal flew forwards and caught him in the jaw. The demon stumbled back, cursing as black blood ran down his busted lip.

Cerberus snarled at the one who had thrown it, and Shax looked up, eyes narrowed. "A human?" he asked. How strange. But, human or not, she had just struck a demon. That was an unacceptable crime.

Shax slowly followed the girl as she scrambled up a fire escape, and Cerberus trailed behind reluctantly. The hound always preferred to stay with a demon while on a hunt, so it didn't even bother to look back at the three creatures that had vanished.

xx| I'll burn the world
And end this
GAME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 pm
๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

The blue-haired girl opened up a sketchpad and flipped to a page. The drawing looked like some sort of restaraunt. She told them to all go there and hide around back. She shoved the drawing in Andreas hands, and then picked up some pipe and metal. Andrea knew what the girl was going to do, and it wasn't a good idea. "Don-" She yelled, trying to warn the girl. But she was too late. The metal hit Shax in the jaw as he turned around, and the girl ran for a fire escape nearby. Before Andrea could do anything, Shax and Cerberus were following her. "Ohno.." she whispered to herself. She started to run after them, she had to help the girl, but she didn't. She turned back towards the boys. "I guess we gotta go." She said.

๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin was growing rather exhausted, from using his ghost abilities and flying around alot. His vision went black for a moment, then he crashed to the ground. And when he looked up, he saw the girl that was waving to them for help; she had blue hair, peach skin, had gray eyes and wore a big black hat with a skull on it. He turned to Andrea when she had helped him get Rowill off his back. Rowin turned to Andrea, with a wiery look on his face. It was pretty much clear that he couldn't fly much longer or else he'll pass out. 'I..hate being weak.....' He thought, then he turned back to the girl when she had told them to go to a cafe on the east wing of town, then he watched her throw a scrap of metal hit the demon in the jaw. Rowin's eyes widened with fear when he saw the demon turn around and looked at the girl, who was now climbing a fire escape on one of the buildings. "Hey Andrea....?" Rowin asked softly, as he looked up at her again. "Can you carry me.......? 'Cause I'm really weared out from flying so much....I'm sorry..." He sighed, as he leaned back against a large square brick pot, and inside of it, was dirt, and a dead tree.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill was holding onto Rowin's shirt collar, then he practically started slipping off. And when Andrea had helped him get off of Rowin's back, he watched his brother crash land right into the ground. 'Whoa...what's wrong with bro? He usually doesn't crash land like that...unless I hit him with one of my flaming ectoplasmic balls.' Rowill thought, grinning. Then he looked up at a girl who had blue hair, gray eyes, peach skin, and wore a big black hat with a skull on it, shove a note pad into Andrea's hands, then throwing a metal pipe at the demon's jaw, then she climbed onto a fire escape on one of the buildings. He watched as the demon chased after her, and watching this made Rowill sneer. 'Tch, you deserve it.' He thought, then he practically got all pissed when Rowin had asked Andrea to carry him. "Hey! What about me?! You roughed me up badly so now I'm unable to walk!" Rowill exclaimed.

"You can go ahead and fly yourself. I'm drained out of my energy completely...I used every last bit of it when I was flying, also when trying to carrying you on my back while also holding onto Andrea." Rowin explained, he was getting tired of talking now, he just wanted some rest at the moment instead of arguing with his stupid/demanding brother.

Rowill glared at Rowin, as he began muttering bad things about him. "Liar!" He exclaimed.

Rowin sighed, as he punched Rowill in the jaw, his body shaking alittle bit. "Shut it." He said. "I'm drained from my energy completely now because I wasted the last bits of it so I could punch you. So shut up; fakku no o shiri." Rowin said.

Rowill rubbed his jaw when Rowin had punched him there, then swore at him in Japanese. "Geh...." He squeaked. "And explain HOW your energy was drained; Mr. Liar!" Rowill exclaimed.

Rowin groaned quietly to himself, as he stared at Rowill angrily. "Drained from energy because I fought you, received a wound, lost a lot of blood, and from flying a lot today. That is the truth, so shut up unless you want me to make an attempt to stab you in the face?" He said, sighing.

Rowill did a huffy breath, as he turned away from Rowin, crossing his arms. 'Shyeah right, Mr. Liar.' He thought.

((Fakku no o shiri is f**k a** in Japanese. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea listened to the boys bicker for the next couple of minutes, still wondering what would happen to the girl. When the boys were finally done arguing, she decided to talk. "Rowin, yes, I'll carry you. You, whoever you are, Rowin has a point, you can still fly. He can't." Then she read his thoughts 'Shyeah right, Mr. Liar.' She told him again. "And he's not a liar." She walked towards both of them, and pointed at the page. "Remember, we need to get here. Do either of you know where it is?" She asked them both with a questioning look on her face.

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

Lykaios of the Shadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
αʊʀεɴ εѵεɾȉε
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Just your ordinary, ghost-seeing girl

xx| For oft, when on my couch I lie
abcIn vacant or in pensive mood

Lauren hauled herself on top of the building and quickly looked around. Great, you idiot. Another incomplete plan that you rushed into. she scolded herself, her eyes trailing to the roof's edge. She gulped and took a few steps back, then sprinted as fast as she could and leaped towards the next building. As she flew over empty air, she cursed up a storm in her mind, but managed to make the jump. She landed on her shoulder, rolling across the next rooftop.

Lauren quickly got to her feet, trying to balance herself. The next jump wasn't a problem, and she got over it easily. She glanced behind her and saw the two monsters closing in. Biting her lip, she continued on, hoping the three she had met would be safe by the time the monsters realized what was happening.

xx| They flash upon that inward eye
abcWhich is the bliss of solitude.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
ϟℌαҗ Ðαɪӎѳɴαʂ
╚══════════════╝

«Tнё Pцяє-Blооdєd Dёмой»

xx| Deceiver's kiss
abcYou taste the flame

Shax stormed up the fire escape, and Cerberus managed to claw his way up the outside. When they reached the top, he could see the girl making a large jump to the next roof. Unfortunately, she made it.

Shax wiped the blood from his lip and walked after her. He didn't need to run. Eventually, she would run out of energy, and then he would make his strike.

Cerberus, however, gleefully barked and chased the girl across the skyline. Shax rolled his eyes at the giant hound, but didn't call him back. If the dog got to her before him, so be it. She'd just be ripped to shreds instead of beaten to death.

xx| I'll burn the world
And end this
GAME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:11 pm
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin looked up at Andrea, and just quietly said, "The guy that looks a little similiar to me is my stupid brother Rowill...." Then he looked at the note pad Andrea held up, with a picture of a cafe. Rowin knew it looked very familiar, and he could've told Andrea the destination, but he was too tired to even speak anymore, which pissed him off alot because he hated being a weakling.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill did a huffy breathe out of annoyance that Andrea had agreed to carry Rowin. 'She should be carrying me! Why can't me and her just leave Rowin to suffer?' He thought, then Andrea had said to him, "And he's not a liar." Rowill sighed, crossing his arms, then he looked up at the notepad and nodded. "Yeah..It looks kinda familiar..probably because I think I visited that place before..." He answered, then he realized how she protested against him, he turned to Andrea, glaring at her. "DID YOU JUST READ MY MIND?!" Rowill exclaimed.

Rowin turned towards Rowill, overhearing the words he had just said aloud. He snickered, as he thought, 'Ha! Delayed reaction for mind reading. Rowill just had a girl ninja kick his brain! Hilarious!!' Rowin shut his eyes, as he just turned away from Andrea and Rowill, and then fell asleep.

Rowill turned and glared at Rowin angrily. "Oh shut it, wipe that grin off your face!" He exclaimed, and as soon as he said that, Rowin turned away from him. Unaware that he was sleeping, he tried attacking him, but tripped and fell flat on his face. Rowill sat up from the ground and angrily stared at Rowin.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?
Through floating forests in the air
'Cross the rolling open sea

>> Someone once said that when you went to heaven, you saw an array of colors followed by many colors. Some could assume it was God, but what was God in a world where no one really gives a damn about the person sitting beside you in the movie theater or the subway or the transit, whatever you do; wherever you go. It never occurs to you how many people are next to you, your domain. Your bubble, as some may say.
Emma was flying over the city, entranced by an overlaying sense of despair. A bomb. Her family. It was gone in so little time. That's all it took. She knew for sure that everyone was dead, so there was nothing to get out of looking. She saw her house after she became a phantom, so it wasn't anything either. What drew her attention to the particular space?
All of a sudden, as if a reaction, she froze, her form going invisible. She heard the baying of dogs and a girl running away. She flew down closer, not taking into account the demon in her form she was in. What was going to happen to the girl?
<<<

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:30 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea now knew the name of Rowins brother. It was Rowill. 'Rowin, Rowill. Makes sense.' Andrea was listening to Rowill as he said he thought he had been to the place on the notepad when he realized what she had done. She stayed quiet, and accidentaly read Rowins mind. She giggled a little at his thoughts. Then Rowin fell asleep. Rowill didn't know, though, and Andrea watched as he fell on his face. She wanted to laugh at this, but decided not to. She looked over at the rooftops, and saw the girl jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Shax an Cerberus were still following. Andrea looked back at the brothers. Rowill was staring at Rowin. "Okay, you can stop staring at him now. Can you please help me find this place, or tell me where it is." She said, now with a bit of a pleading tone in her voice.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 pm
~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill turned towards Andrea, and gave her a look that looked like he was saying, 'Tch, you're not the boss of me.' Then he looked up at her when she asked the location for the cafe. "Like I said, I'm familiar with the building, but the location. I'm not really sure...but hey, if we find a building looking similiar to it, then that has to be the cafe." He said, then he stood up from the ground. And when he did, he floated off of the ground. Blood dripped off of his neck, his cheek, his arms, and his legs due to him still having his wounds still not treated properly. 'My wounds are gonna get infected this way...but who cares? I'm already dead!' Rowill thought, sneering. "Yo! Andrea Let's get a move on to the cafe, and if we don't we'll get ripped to shreds by a three-headed beast and a demonic brat." He said, mentioning the demon and Cerberus in rather rude ways. Rowill looked down at Rowin, who seemed to be still asleep. "And we can just leave Rowin to die right here." He said, grinning when he had imagined how better his life can be without a little brother.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

>> Emma went deeper into the depths of the madness, invisible, or so she thought. She could easily be seen. In the midst of flying through the debris, she spotted a girl and two ghosts. One spoke about leaving the other to die. Rowin, wasn't it? She gritted her teeth a bit and decided nice or not, she felt like saying something. "You shouldn't talk about your brother like that. When he's gone, he's gone, and you're going to miss him like any other person." She said, her form staying invisible. <<<

Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea was about to go off on Rowill, but the new person did it for her. Well, sort of. Andrea couldn't see the girl, but she had to be there. She only knew it was a girl by the voice. "Seriously. He's your brother. Your twin brother. I don't care if he killed you, you don't leave him to die." By the end of this, she was yelling at him. Then she turned to where the voice had come from. She reached out her hand and touched someone. "Can you please show yourself?" She said, about as nicely as she could.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

>> Emma froze as she felt a hand reach out and touch her. She was debating on whether or not she would comply. After the bomb, or whatever it was, she didn't want to trust anyone. But how could she not at least try. She turned visible and took life, floating just barely above the ground. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping." She said, looking down. A hand flew to her head, or at least the back of it, and scratched it out of embarrassment.<<<

Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea let her guard down when she saw the girl. She looked older than the rest of them, around seventeen or eighteen, and she had long brown hair and brown eyes. Andrea quickly looked around at herself and the others. In the condition they were all in, they would be no match for a nineteen year old in pefect condition. The girl was atleast three inches taller than her without flying, and she had no wounds. Wait, she was flying? Am I the only one who can't fly? Andrea thought to herself enviously. She dropped the thought. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping." The girl said. "Oh, its fine. I do it too." She said, quite truthfully. Andrea thoughts went back to What if she tries to hurt us? She took another look around at herself and the others. Rowin was still asleep, with his arm and waist bandage but still bleeding, and Rowill was hovering in the air, his wounds dripping blood. Andrea herself wasn't very injured, but her arm was bleeding through the cloth she had previously wrapped around it. We're screwed if she does.. She thought looking at the ground. Then she quickly put on a small smile and looked back up at the girl. "So, what were you doing before you came over here?" Andrea's eyes flickered back up to the roof, even though she knew she wouldn't see the girl, Shax, or Cerberus. She looked at the girl once again, awaiting an answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

>> Emma looked at the girl and shrugged a bit, looking at her and sort of circling around her. "This was my hometown.." She said, a bit sadly. She shrugged again; shrugging was something she seemed to do often. "I guess I'm kind of reminiscing.. I'm a failry new phantom.." She said. Immediately her guard went back up and she stopped, crossing her arms a bit. "What about you and your.. Your brothers?" She asked. Lovers wasn't appropriate, and they could be related, but it wasn't a good choice either. <<<

Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 pm
~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill turned and looked at the spot where the strange voice came from, after telling him, 'You shouldn't talk about your brother like that. When he's gone, he's gone, and you're going to miss him like any other person.' Next, Andrea yelled at him saying, 'Seriously. He's your brother. Your twin brother. I don't care if he killed you, you don't leave him to die.' Rowill did a huffy breathe, as he floated back down to the ground and glared at Rowin angrily, then he sat nearby Rowin, staring straight up at the sky; it looked old, dusty, practically covered in desert clouds, sunlight barely shining at all. 'Wow...the world really IS dead! I feel like a doofus not realizing this before...' Rowill thought. Then he turned, see the girl who spoke to him before showed herself; the girl had brown-eyes, brown-hair, a hat with a pink lily attached to it, a coat, and a scarf. He heard overheard that she had apologized for eavesdropping, and that Andrea admitted she eavesdropped also. Then she had asked Andrea, 'What about you and your.. Your brothers?' Of course, Rowill eavesdropped over the conversation between the two, and finally blurted out, "Me and Rowill aren't her brothers, we just met her! And no, my brother and I aren't dating her." He said, sighing, then he turned away from the two, and continued to stare up at the lifeles looking sky.

Fantasy Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff