Welcome to Gaia! ::

rosario + vampire Tsukune's fight

Back to Guilds

it is everyday life for tsukune other then he is a human in a vampire school... 

Reply rosario + vampire Tsukune's fight
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 am
MEW-STFU
]
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
]
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
"So if i showed you my breast right now you wouldnt nose bleed" *Miyon started to smerk at him*

"nope i wouldnt"he said.
*Miyon slowly picked up her shirt*

he just sat there.
*Miyon put her shirt down* "your one touch nut to crack" *yuki standed up and turned around trying to think of her homework*

"years of experience"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 am
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
]
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
]
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
"So if i showed you my breast right now you wouldnt nose bleed" *Miyon started to smerk at him*

"nope i wouldnt"he said.
*Miyon slowly picked up her shirt*

he just sat there.
*Miyon put her shirt down* "your one touch nut to crack" *yuki standed up and turned around trying to think of her homework*

Miyon looked back at him and grabed his shirt* "What do you mean years of ecperience!" *she looked very ferious*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 am
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
]
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
] *Miyon slowly picked up her shirt*

he just sat there.

Miyon looked back at him and grabed his shirt* "What do you mean years of ecperience!" *she looked very ferious*

"lets see i had to deal with a witch, a sucubus,and a ice girl who all did perverted things trying to get my attention"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:15 am
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
]
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
] *Miyon slowly picked up her shirt*

he just sat there.

"lets see i had to deal with a witch, a sucubus,and a ice girl who all did perverted things trying to get my attention"he said.
*Miyon looked at him* "W-what is wrong with those people o.e" *Miyon started to get the chills*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:17 am
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
] *Miyon put her shirt down* "your one touch nut to crack" *yuki standed up and turned around trying to think of her homework*

*Miyon looked at him* "W-what is wrong with those people o.e" *Miyon started to get the chills*

"i think someone heard you"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 am
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
] *Miyon put her shirt down* "your one touch nut to crack" *yuki standed up and turned around trying to think of her homework*

*Miyon went close to him and pressed her nose on hes nose as her eye turned red* "er..I dont care if someone heard me how can someone do that!"  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 am
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU

*Miyon went close to him and pressed her nose on hes nose as her eye turned red* "er..I dont care if someone heard me how can someone do that!"

"well knowing mizore she's listening"he said his eyes red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 am
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU

"What ever" *yuki was getting her stuff ready just to leave she heard enough*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 am
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU

"so your leaving"he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 am
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU

Im just gonna get my stuff unpacked i'll be back in like 30 mintues or so" *Miyon sighed as she going*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demon_slayerdante2028
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 am
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU
Ichigo_Kurosaki2028
MEW-STFU

Im just gonna get my stuff unpacked i'll be back in like 30 mintues or so" *Miyon sighed as she going*

"yeah ok"he said opening the window his form changed he jumped out the window flying to his room.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 am
User Image *Miyon walked into the cafe and looked at the food menu*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Necron 420

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 am
Necron shifted through the cafeteria it was his first day and he expected it to be dreadful. He sat in a seat that seemed to have no one near it. He sat and began to eat the food he had on his plate. He hadn't eaten much in the past few years so he actually didn't eat much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 am
User Image *Miyon got her chocolate cornet and walk to all the tables she saw a new person but something told her he wasnt the cheerful type the she sat infront of him and started to eat the chocolate cornet*  

MEW-STFU
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Necron 420

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 am
When Necron noticed the girl that sat in front of him he lifted his tray and moved. Under his breath he cursed about how people don't respect the idea of personal space anymore. Every few seconds his eyes would shift towards the girl that had sat near him. She would pay for making him move. He had already begun plotting his revenge on this small matter.  
rosario + vampire Tsukune's fight

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff