Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Unknown Origin
Personal news... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoness90
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:57 am
ninja ((just letting you guys know I'm not dead sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:56 am
yay, takara's alive! well, 'course you are... you're on Yahoo 24/7... shmexy outfit, T.  

Eleventyone

El Lubricabre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:57 pm
Just letting everyone know, not that it matters that much, but I'm going to be gone for about a week. It's the time of year when my parents drag me down to the beach... I'm more of a winter person....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:43 am
Were_Wolf
Just letting everyone know, not that it matters that much, but I'm going to be gone for about a week. It's the time of year when my parents drag me down to the beach... I'm more of a winter person....
It matters quite a bit, actually. When someone isn't here, they are missed... despite what some of you may think or believe.  

Maxim Gorky
Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragoness90
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:19 am
Thundaga Wolf
yay, takara's alive! well, 'course you are... you're on Yahoo 24/7... shmexy outfit, T.
sweatdrop yeah, cause I'm on my phone.......does anyone know where Kai-kun is?O.o...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:53 am
apparently her internet's been down... for about a month...

Anyone know where Nate is? (AKA Zaira AKA Yamako)  

Eleventyone

Maxim Gorky
Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:27 am
Dragoness90
Thundaga Wolf
sweatdrop yeah, cause I'm on my phone.......does anyone know where Kai-kun is?O.o...
Kai is somewhere on the East Coast of the US. She's staying with family and the such. And, the family she's with either doesn't have internet, or will not allow her to get on Gaia, Y!Mess., etc. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:46 pm
I'm back.  

El Lubricabre
Vice Captain

Zenzen810
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:18 am
Aye, sorry I have been absent for a while, been busy workin. I have 250$ comin to me but I won't get it till the house sells, and I need it by the end of this month. this lady is really tickin me off. . . but anyways. I will try to get on more mrgreen

crying I feel loved now. Akume noticed I was gone  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:43 am
^^ of course. Only twenty bucks? for what?  

Eleventyone

Dragoness90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:08 am
Solar Urticaria
Dragoness90
Thundaga Wolf
Kai is somewhere on the East Coast of the US. She's staying with family and the such. And, the family she's with either doesn't have internet, or will not allow her to get on Gaia, Y!Mess., etc. sweatdrop
oh yeah...she told me bout that..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:54 pm
*blinks at Takara* Baka... ok so I'm on for today for a little while. I'm at my cousins house. My Aunt has internet but is too lazy to hook it up. >< & for those who know my cell #... fat chance you'll get up with me now. I'm so deep into the mountains that there's no service. Heh... I went from beach to mountains... anywho... two more weeks before I get back. & even then my computer time might be limited because my dad's in the hospital right now.

MY FORUM WOULDN'T HAVE TO DIE IF PEOPLE POSTED!! ><  

onime
Captain

ShinjiDeath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:40 pm
mine and your fight with the thingies has to wait till you get back *bear
hugs* its not been the same with you not here... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:18 pm
Yeah... according to Kioshi there's "no one left to boss you all around"... -__-  

onime
Captain

Rem Severem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:48 am
Wooo! this TLF has an internet room!!!
Oh yeah Japan so rocks by the way! I never want to go back!  
Unknown Origin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff