Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction..........................

Back to Guilds

Reply Under Construction...
If Neji were 2 attack Hinata while u were there what would u Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you save her
  HA u hve 2 say yes
View Results

ayame_taiushi

Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:34 am
I'll use my ken-jutsu to help Hinata and make sure that Neji doesn't see the light o the next day. If my ken-jutsu doesn't work then it all tai-jutsu form here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:19 pm
I think i would have kiled him.  

NinjaDragons

Ren_Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 pm
hinata would want me to stay on the side because naruto was watching

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:35 am
i would kill him  

`Tsuki

CalvinTTrgr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:36 pm
I would have to kill or try to kill Neji becuase the only one aloud to touch my Hinata-chan is me!!... or maybe Naruto... that's the only pairing I accept...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:18 pm
I'd kick Neji in the gnads.  

Heart Sings

Dirk Bolero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:58 pm
I would root for her. THEN... I would distract Neji. HOW, YOU ASK? With my SUICIDAL MARTIAL ARTS SKILLS! That's right, this old man has some skill, baby! When my back is working, that is. sweatdrop But what's the point of blocking my chakra openings if I don't know how to use chakra, right? Flawless!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:05 pm
help hinata out of course... eek  

aiko_hanax418

THIS BEACH IS SANDY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 am
I'd fall asleep and walk away, because, personally, I like Neji better than Hinata. *gets prepared to have lots kunai thrown in my direction*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:30 pm
thats easy, kage bunshi,clone kage mane, if out of rang i would throw i kunai and use the shadow. I would take water and freeze it, like artic ice wich is as hard as iron,around neji's body and keep him there forever. The ice won't hurt him like frost bite but it will p***k him enuf so he doesn't bleed but he feels it. A life in torcher is worse than a short death.  

Phoenix_Ash_Ninja

Vagitis

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:54 am
Destroy Neji naturally.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 pm
I'd run in herocially, offer Neji a fan girl sammitch (don't ask) then we wuold all sit down and have a PIE PICNIC! Then we'd all fight the n00bs (not noobs or nooblets, there is a difference) and the illiterate people. Lookit us go!  

vampiretrees

iSU zuu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:27 am
I would laugh at how un-realistic it is, considering Neji doesn't hate Hinata, and only attacks her during training.XD

I find this topic quite...Obsessive. Considering they're characters on a piece of paper.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:25 pm
[U]zumaki [S]akura
I would laugh at how un-realistic it is, considering Neji doesn't hate Hinata, and only attacks her during training.XD

I find this topic quite...Obsessive. Considering they're characters on a piece of paper.

But y'know, maybe the person who made the thread only watched the dubbed version and was only at parts before Naruto and Neji's fight. 3nodding  

x_Emerald Hearts_x

iSU zuu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:33 am
Emerald Hearts 4ever
[U]zumaki [S]akura

But y'know, maybe the person who made the thread only watched the dubbed version and was only at parts before Naruto and Neji's fight. 3nodding

Maybe so, but it's still obsessive. 0o Some Hinata fans (not naming any names) are making me want to hit her. ._. Gah, she's just a character!

Under Construction...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff