Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Only Yours = S/M Role Play [Mature Content] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vegito275

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:54 pm
A slight breeze ripped the air. Xerros leaned his head back against one of the cold metal bars. His heart raced as he skimmed the crowd, hoping no one would want to buy him. Then he could hopefully be free.

As soon as this thought escaped his mind, a shout emerged from within the crowd. It was the voice of a woman. She yelled out ‘80 grand!’. Xerros could only make out her long hair from here, but her voice boomed throughout the crowd, everything silencing in Xerros’ mind at once. He gulped and his eyes widened, his pulse growing with every bid that was raised. He couldn’t believe it!

The last shout that Xerros heard came from the woman in which started on him. She screamed to buy him for 200,000 gold pieces. Though Xerros couldn’t believe this and this eased his tension a little bit, he was still quite disappointed that he had been sold to someone he didn’t know.

A firm grip clasped his arm and shoved him out of the cage and off of the side of the stage. He tripped over his own, long legs and stumbled back up to his feet. He looked forward, being guided to his new master by the guard. Xerros couldn’t imagine what she was possibly going to do with him. He didn’t even want to imagine it.

He glanced at her eyes; though her face was slightly pale, she was oddly and mildly attractive. Xerros looked back down to the ground…he didn’t know what was going to happen next. All he wanted to do was run…but that would only bring about bad results…

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:08 pm
Atticus slowly looked at his surroundings. Everything within a few feet of him, was amazing, beautiful, but he felt the weirdest feeling being here. A small gasp escaped his lips, but he held it all in as the only thing on his mind now was work. He was ready to tackle any challenge, but he did not want to do something like feed the animals or dust the furniture. He was a man of manual labor, but felt a little light headed from all lthe blood he lost from his back. The feeling made him stagger when he walked, but he tried to say upright and show no sign of weakness. He was good at this.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:11 pm
Since he probably wasn't as trained as the others, they had a leash for him. "Come along.." Tugged on his leash gently. The puppet was still staring up at him oddly. The woman she deafed in the competion who has the biggest money bet high on Xerros, glared at her. But when she gave her a cold smile, if only she had her fangs at the moment. Then she scared that minor away.

"Master..where are we going to next?" The wooden doll ask, as she walked beside the slave. She turned to look at person attire.

"I suppose we must get him some clothing first before we head home." Her accent sounded quite rich and english but yet with a strict tone in it.

She looked at the boy, "Don't be frighten, boya. I'm not going to bite you." As they walked down the street to a very highly expensive store. "I will allow you to pick the clothing you want out. Since you will be mine for now own."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:34 pm
"Rose...A maid will be here shortly to show you to your quarters...From there, do what you want until you are called for...I'll see you later."

Alone again. Thats how I always am... I'm always alone. Harshly throw aside, after all of the pain and perplexity that occured today, the once perservering soul was beginning to lose her amiable ways. As she was lead off by one of the women in uniform, her expression had begun to lack the sincere charm and appearence that it once had. Rose had simply gone through to much for one day.

Halls of a substantial size enclosed Rose and the maid, making her feel diminutive among the large bedrooms and ornamental furniture and wall paintings. This feeling of insignificance made her even more uncomfortable in her new, yet far from comfortable home.

"Here you are, this is your quater for the moment. Please wait while the masters tend to their business, they will be with you shortly." Shutting the door tightly behind her the uniformly dressed woman left. Rose stared at the hard oak wood door, and the gold plated door handle for a moment, contemplating on what to do. Oh, how she felt like running off to find someone. Once again she was over taken by loneliness and her eyes watered up.

The room was a plain white. Everything corresponded with the blank white tone. The curtains, the bed sheets, carpet, almost everything was the same shade or a dark-oak color and though the color scheme may seem dull, the room was astonishing none the less. Looking around she spotted a small end table, beside a keenly decored, twin sized bed, to the far right of that a bookshelf filled with ever lasting knowledge on cooking, recipes, and other books made to sharpen her creative skills. Perpendicular to that was a love seat. To make the room complete, there was a large white carpet lining the edge of the bed, several, tall glass windows, and miscellaneous vases, and portraits.

To depressed to notice the splendor of her surroundings, Rose rushed to the bed and let herself plunge into the white cotton fabrics. It was a ashame that the cotton was becoming soaked under her tears, but her sobs were unable to cease. Alone and vulnerable, she had no other option then to contract into a small circular position and hold herself tightly, attempting to find salvation in her dreams.

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

Vegito275

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Xerros glanced down at the leash his new master wielded. On the other side of the leash stood a wooden puppet of sorts. Its wooden features were sleek…almost a perfect smooth surface. Xerros knew not of the history behind the two, but it seemed as if the puppet was also a slave.

He looked back up at his new master as she gawked at the woman she beat in the bid. Xerros felt like a tool. He might as well been dead at this point. He hated feeling this way, but he had no other choice. He stared back down towards the ground. He couldn’t believe he was actually a slave.

Xerros listened closely to the conversation his master and her puppet were having. They were talking as if he wasn’t right there next to them both. They were apparently heading towards an expensive looking clothes shop to buy him some new attire. This thought made him slightly at ease. Maybe she wasn’t as bad as he thought she was. He’d never gotten new clothing from anyone.

Xerros, still too afraid to speak, kept his questions inside of himself. The wind whipped hard throughout the evening air, and his legs stung with every step. His hair hung low, past his eyes, shading his face. Hopefully the future would bring about good results…

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:31 pm
(Cue Stirring Of The Forest Music) Titto instantly stops talking, just as he was told to do. He felt a little hurt from it but because he was in a forest, he felt more comfortable and open so it didn't bother him too much. All he could do now is follow his master to his new home. As they progressed deeper into the forest, they started to take a different path. 40 mintues had gone by while they were walking. Titto wasn't getting tired or anything. Elves generally have more stamina than average humans. After a long venture, they finally come across a house. Titto was lead straight inside.

(Cue Rest Easy Music) Huh. I guess this is it. Titto smiles as he looks around the house he'd be living in. He liked what he saw and his mind was put at ease. He was no longer worried about being stuck in a house of poor condition. He didn't notice the cloud poof behind him. When he heard the voice of a younger girl, he turned around and was a bit surprised at what he discovered. Huh?! You... you're..... Ahh! He could only point and gasp as his master turned into a small neko child. W-w-w-what's going on here? Even though he was freaking out, he really wasn't afraid. He just wanted his questions to be answered.

Barkit
Crew

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:05 pm
Nesiko
"Hmph." Was alll she said, when she had competely finished cleaning, she laid the duster down. Crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for more orders.

Yep he's gonna be definately tough to crack. But a challenge is good every now and then She thought.

He smiled at her "You're quite stuck-up actually. I admire that little barrier you raise with me. A little more and I'd have to read your mind... but my perversion of your thoughts will be sustained only if you get more cooperative. You should know your status right now." He left a rather wicked smile as he walked off, short twitch away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:02 am
"What's the matter slave boy, you hungry or somethin'?" She blushed faintly as she peered up at him, slightly on tippy-toe. Her tail wagged beside her and this was all Titto needed to know that he was safe from anymore harm. This place, that petite frame, her serene eyes, and that brightly lite smile was all he needed. The clouds were far behind them both, and though he still didn't know her intentions, Kurai possesed a kind soul with nothing to fear from.

"Oh! I know! You know what's delicious? Ouu! I'll go get it for you, that should make your hunger go away, come on!" Kurai did not want to answer any of his questions and was hurriedly and with great ease, changing the subject.

Hopefully he'll just eat and forget about all the surprising stuff... heh Kurai your a genius! It was like this, that her tail wrapped around his hand and she dashed toward the kitchen, Titto trailing behind. When they reached the kitchen, the average appearence of it made it homey and comfortable. They walked past a sliding porch door on their way to the fridge, behind it shown a beautiful yard of flowers and what looked like equipment, further back lay a temple of some sort, but again being pulled by his new owner, he had no time to look. Splendid aromas emitted from the fridge, as she began bustling inside of it.

"No--- no-- thats not it--- hmm pickles.... when did I get this..." She tossed it clear out of the window launching it backwards into the yard. "Oops! Looks like that'll be your first task when your done eatting." Giving a small shrug she continued on. Who would have known.... he was bought for 30,000 from a small girl... really where could a small 16 year old like that get money? Well, whether these answers were running through his mind or not, that was suddenly stopped by a large tapping on the backdoor.

"Oh can you get that for me, that must be Ushi," she said as another food item flew out the back window. Maybe Titto was to astonished by all the events that lead to now to even be surprised by what he was going to see next. Large would be an understatement, in fact, so would huge and big. The beast was exceptionally larger then Titto, and the legs of it were the only things seen from the glass door. The white and orange fur made another move for the door, kicking it slightly with its toes so not to break the window. After a few seconds the creature obviously felt as if someone was ignoring him, and took a large step back. A large eye was now in the glass, peering at him queerly. Well.... this was it. He'd had to open the door because of her command, and whether he was scared or curious... Kurai was about to find out...

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

Kyrox5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:22 am

Kyrox was tired from today's events. It was showing in his expression, and as he watched the maid take Rose off, he sighed with both fatigue and wonder. He turned towards Atticus, he had just started walking one way in the opposite direction. Zephyr was nowhere to be found. Kyrox knew that Zephyr was mostly always busy...so he didn't worry too much about that. His thoughts were elsewhere...

Zephyr had turned and headed towards the cellar, where all of the lesser slaves were being held. The ones being held there thought that it was normal procedure...but that was far from the truth. If you were a slave living down here, then chances are that you wouldn't last too long...

He walked down the long hallway of shackled slaves. As he walked, he heard shouts, curses, and other forms of blasphemy directed at him. It was obvious that he was hated by all of them, and for good reason too. The ones that he would take care of right now would not be the first ones that he killed off. Zephyr has had plenty of slackers in the past....

By the time he reached the end of the hallway, he came to a steel plated door, with three slaves behind him surrounded by guards. Within seconds, the door was open and all of the people entered. None of the living slaves knew what lay behind this door, but for the damned ones, it was utter hell.

Screams erupted behind it, but no sound was heard outside of the room...

A couple of hours had passed when Kyrox woke from his slumber. He needed to regenerate some energy before he could do anything with Rose, but for now, the rest he got would suffice. He headed towards her quarters, and briefly knocked on her door before entering anyway. She had no privacy under his rule in his eyes, so it didn't matter if she was clothed, or naked, or anything. He entered the room and found her sobbing on the bed given to her.

"Rose...what's wrong?" he asked. "Why have you been crying all this time?" As he questioned her, he got her to her feet, and led them both out of the room. He decided to try to put her mind at ease, and to start off, he would personally give her a tour of the home that they would be sharing. They walked down towards the Kitchen first...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:38 am

Nesiko just simply glared at her master. A deep scrowl on her lips, she just sighed. She polped onto the chair, she almost forgotten asking him where she will reside at. So she got up once again, crossing the room to follow him. "Master..where will I be resding for my time here?" She asked.

-----------------------------------

She let go of the leash, but the puppet took it, tugged him deeper along into the store. "Try not to wonder to much, böya." A smile on her lips, as she waited for her slave to get the clothing he wanted out. She stated getting nice attires for him her self, along with some of her own clothing.

Since she was getting rather bored, she decided to follow along watching the puppet explain where which clothing was as if she had worked here before. ((The doll in the girl's hand is what the puppet looked like))

"Are you almost done yet..?" She asked. The puppet simply shook her head 'no'. She sighed, "Try to hurry it up."

Nesiko
Vice Captain

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:50 am
"Rose...what's wrong? Why have you been crying all this time?"

Rose could only cry louder as she heard his voice through the pillows her face was nuzzled against. Was her new master really that oblivious? There she was thrown against a bed, she had been tortured, whipped, stepped on, then sold to some guy who can't even comprehend what she felt at this point. How could she possibly live with someone so inconsiderate?

I don't want to talk about anything with him.... Her petite hands gripped with more strength around the cotton comforter. He doesn't know the pain I had to endure everyday... No one does but the woeful souls left and sold from the Midnight Hallow! And... Though I am free... what is to become of me... I don't know where I am... or what my purpose here is... I don't even know anything about the man who shall now decide my fate...

Refusing to even glance at him Rose simply continued to hide her timid eyes, shutting her eye lids tightly. The tears were still able to stream through and her ivory eyes were now ached from her sobs. Her master seemed to continue on and with great ease grabbed her small wrist, and though it seemed like she was clinging to the sheets with such strength, she was removed from the bed. Rose didn't notice how utterly weak she was at this point, and instead of refusing, she followed him. Though she walked beside him, Rose tended to stall and turn away from his glare constantly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:15 am
Xerros was growing slightly annoyed. He hated being the center of attention in any situation…but his attire was drawing the looks of many people from all directions. It was rather crowded in the unique store they just walked into. It was a clean, rich environment; and Xerros’ clothing and smell made him stand out like a carrot in a bowl of pears.

Xerros took comfort in hearing his new master tell him not to worry. He had some good protection, and although he wasn’t used to the gawks of many people, all in all they wouldn’t harm him…maybe his ego.

Xerros glanced from left to right, looking at the preppy style clothing that lay so gently on their racks. His nose twitched a bit. There was no way he was going to put on any of this. As he walked slowly to the back of the store, he noticed he was being followed by a store attendant. He snarled and touched a robe in which was protruding from its rack, instantly hearing a harsh voice emerge from behind him, “I…I would prefer if you didn’t touch anything. Thank you.” A fake smile surfaced on her face.

Xerros’ temper flared. He snarled, swore, and glanced back at the person who talked to him seconds ago, “Do you wish I buy from here?” he managed to ask.

The attendant looked back into his rugged eyes, gulping a bit, “Well…yes…but—“

Xerros cut her off instantly, “Than allow me to TOUCH what I may buy…or else I won’t buy anything.” He knew he couldn’t afford a mere piece of gum from a place like this; but concluded she got the point at hand.

Xerros whipped his body around, walking away quickly from the attendant who stood in place, not following him any longer. In a few seconds he emerged in front of his master and her puppet. She looked rather annoyed and bored, asking him if he was ready to go yet. Xerros mustered up all the courage he could to talk to her. In a muffled tone, he responded, “I don’t want any of this high class stuff. I’d rather go back just like this…”

Vegito275

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 pm
"Hmm..well that's not reallyour choice. But since I have gotten you some clothes that might suit you. " She lifted the bag, she took his leash and then headed him out the store. She pointed to the store across the stret that looked really punkish. "Would you like to get something from here." Across the street the store was called Hot Topics She looked over at him. "Or this doesn't suit your taste as well, böya?"

---------------------------------

Nesiko moved jsut as fast to keep up with him, when she did get to him. She nodded and enetered the room, sitting on the bed. She looked around, it was quite a nice room tho'. EVen though it was small, unlike the other rooms. She looked down at her cuffs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:24 am
"At the slave quarters, you shall be given a decent bed to sleep in, fitted with my leftover sheets that my bed couldn't possibly fit. It is top notch quality so you could get all of your beauty sleep in it. Follow me." he guided her with a simple wag of his finger, she'd best keep up or she'd get lost as the master walked fast through hallways with long steps with such speed, you'd swear he was running right now.

He climbed the stairs and opened a door, it was close to his room but not close enough as he smiled, all so fancy inside the room "As I've told you, not much nicks in my slave quarters."  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Barkit
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:39 am
(Cue Primitive Techno Music) Titto just stands there and points with his jaw dropped out of shock. How can his master be a young girl like she is and how could she even afford a slave?

S-s-something's not right here! How can someone like you afford a slave like me. And you can't be living hee all alone, can you? Where did you get the money to buy me anyway. And why...why....why are you looking at me like that? Titto slowed down with all the question as his master was staring at him.

What's the matter slave boy, you hungry or somethin'? She blushed faintly as she peered up at him, slightly on tippy-toe. Her tail wagged beside her and this was all Titto needed to know that he was safe from anymore harm. This place, that petite frame, her serene eyes, and that brightly lite smile was all he needed.

Oh! I know! You know what's delicious? Ouu! I'll go get it for you, that should make your hunger go away, come on! She did not want to answer any of his questions and was hurriedly and with great ease, changing the subject. Titto felt the tail being wrapped around his hand but he couldn't do anything about it. He was then yanked along into the kitchen. They passed through many elegant rooms and Titto saw many exotic ornaments and other items. It's very hard to believe that a young girl can possess all of these items and live by herself in a home in the middle of a forest. Titto stood there and watched as his master when through the fridge and tossed out what appeared to be a jar of pickles. Suddenly, Titto heard loud tapping coming from the backdoor. When he was asked to get the door, he hesitated to move.

Ushi? Uhh.... Ushi...? He very slowly walked to the door and looked through the glass. He wasn't sure what he was seeing at first. But then a large eye appeared out of nowhere and startled Titto. Afterwards, he got back up and slowly opened the door. It seemed like he was about to get a bigger surprise.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff