Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction..........................

Back to Guilds

Reply Under Construction...
Neji x Hinata [Yes, I know, theyr'e cousins] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NejiHina?
  <3
  Neutral
  </3
View Results

-SomedayIWillFly-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:43 pm
Watashi wa Hyuuga Hinata desu...
I'm not even gonna argue with this anymore...Really no point to it...Arguing on opinions is just...useless >_>. Anyways...I don't think Hinata is going to be just left out...her theme has to be resolved and she has a bigger role than Chouji or Ino. Well, I'm stopping debating in this thread...too...tiring.

Ano...Naruto-kun...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:48 pm
[U]zumaki [S]akura
JhonnyRaincloud
[U]zumaki [S]akura
More Lovely pictures. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMFG. xD Zhou Yu and Da Qiao? I think they got that wrong. xD Zhou Yu is married to Xiao Qiao, not Da Qiao. xD Sun Ce is married to Da Qiao.

And if you don't understand my Romance of The Three Kingdoms fetish, or Dynasty Warriors fetish...

Zhou Yu --> Neji
Da Qiao --> Hinata

What?! Zhou Yu is cheating on Xiao Qiao for her sister! Unfair...xD So what? Xiao Qiao is Hanabi? Neji is married to Hanabi? xD

X_x *has no idea what you're talking about* I blame imageshack. >.>

As for your NejiTen-premature-NejiHina-fans point...

I don't like NejiTen. I just don't. It annoys me. ._.

And I have yet to meet premature NejiHina fans, though I have met immature NejiHina bashers! XD It's so fun to see people say: They're cousins, you pervert! or In Konoha you're not allowed to marry your cousin so Neji and Hinata won't happen.

I'm not kidding....People have said that to me....On an AMV I made...Yup. Pretty pathetic.

xD Go ahead.

Well, I've met more NejiTen haters then NejiHina haters, for your bright side. NejiHina is a good couple; but with my high tolerance cut to pieces like that...I can't stand to bear. I will consider it as a cute couple, because it is too adorable, but my loyalty is with NejiTen, not NejiHina.

Yeah, the bashers embarrass me. Because half of them are NejiTen fans. Other half are NejiNaru, NejiLee, and NejiSasu fans.

I don't have a problem with incest. I mean, I'm Chinese, in China, I hear of incest all the time. No problemo. My only problem is the rude fans. I now categorize NejiHina fans in two categories. Super cool or super stupid. Take you yourself; Super cool. You're no illogical and stupid about your reasons. And it doesn't bother me at all that you don't like NejiTen. Alot of people don't like it. As alot of people do. It's just fandom, afterall. xD

I do go around looking for NejiHina fanclubs, though. They have very nice fannart. @___@ But I find alot of Anti-NejiHina too. )= I really don't have a problem with Anti-Clubs, but it really hurts someone's loyalty to a pairing. Not sure about you and your NejiHina, but it does with me and NejiTen. Especially when they're rude.

And NejiTen fans can be just as rude as NejiHina fans. NejiHina is actually more popular, if you ask me. xD Though, total Loyalty with NejiTen. = I can really just not care about anything else but NejiTen. xD

"In Konoha you're not allowed to marry your cousin so Neji and Hinata won't happen."?!! OMFG. That's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard! xD That's the stupid assumption of ALL assumptions! xD It's called freaking ELOPING! xD That's just stupid. Just plain stupid.

How is NejiHina perverted? xD

But you have to agree; the worst people are the people who don't claim Neji for Hinata or Tenten. It's the people who claim Neji for themselves! xD I think there's this one girl who keeps posting on NejiTen videos saying and sobbing about the pairing. >___> See that anywhere before?

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:54 pm
About the Yin and Yang thing...

People. That can be related to anything. Just because it's on a cover, to me, doesn't mean much. And just because Naruto and Hinata are total opposites, doesn't mean anything either.

I kinda view the Yin and Yang thing as the entire Hyuuga clan. Main house and Branch house. Not the individual people. I mean, you put Hiashi and Hiazashi it could mean the same thing. And Hinata and Neji happen to be the oldest known child on both families, so you can kind of expect it to represent to Hyuuga clan itself.

But I don't know. It's just a thought.

And I could go on about the history of the Chinese Heaven and Earth as to how it relates to the Yin and Yang symbol, as well as how the Hyuuga clan's Martial Arts is totally similar to a certain Martial Arts style in China, but I think I'll save my efforts. No one wants to learn history from me, anyway. xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:24 pm
Hellhound Baskerville
I do not like it! I hate neji with a burning passion for trying to kill hinata, and i hate his, "Youll always be a loser" attitude! Im for the classic Naruto Hinata pair, because they are cute together!

Neji did not try to kill her....you need to read the comics closely...he isn't trying to put her down...he is trying to lift her up....its his way of encouragement....sounds realy wierd but it is true.

Naruto and Hinata isn't possible...I read it in an interview....It will most likely be NaruSaku...I though I hate Sakura with a undying flame....it is better than NaruHina...they don't mesh well...NejiHina works for many reasons. I am sick of the bashing....if you dont like the couple...DON'T COME IN THE THREAD!!!!!  

Naruko~chan

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Naruko~chan
Hellhound Baskerville
I do not like it! I hate neji with a burning passion for trying to kill hinata, and i hate his, "Youll always be a loser" attitude! Im for the classic Naruto Hinata pair, because they are cute together!

Neji did not try to kill her....you need to read the comics closely...he isn't trying to put her down...he is trying to lift her up....its his way of encouragement....sounds realy wierd but it is true.

Naruto and Hinata isn't possible...I read it in an interview....It will most likely be NaruSaku...I though I hate Sakura with a undying flame....it is better than NaruHina...they don't mesh well...NejiHina works for many reasons. I am sick of the bashing....if you dont like the couple...DON'T COME IN THE THREAD!!!!!

Oh dear. Anti-Neji fans. -Bad memories-

Although I really do like NaruHina, I don't think it's possible either. xD And as cute NejiHina is, I don't think that's possible either. O___O In fact, I don't think any pairing is possible except NaruSaku. Not even my favorite NejiTen. xD But, fandom lives for a reason. xP NaruSaku won't be too bad. I mean, yeah. Cute. x3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:34 pm
@[-Hinata_Hyuuga-] - Agreed. Gomenasai, I shouldn't have kept this up so long. XD

@JhonnyRaincloud - Anti pairings sadden me. D: I'm only in anti-clubs in DeviantArt, and I really don't participate much. xP I like a lot of pairings, cuz I think like a lot of the characters. Because I'm Sakura, (in a sense, I'm her twin. <3) and Naruto's my favorite character (male-wise), of course I pair her with him. WHAT? That was off-topic. O-o Anyways, I disagree, I think NejiTen is more popular. NejiHina, funnily enough, has a huge fandom, but NejiTen's is bigger. I can't be sure about bashing, considering I don't read NejiTen, watch NejiTen, etc.. Because I'm part of the NejiHina fandom, I see more anti of that automatically. And rude anti fans just suck.

Yup. Someone said that. Crazy, innit? I just ignore those comments, though they make my day. xP It's fun to see desperate people try and make me feel bad and fail. xD And NejiHina is perverted, because of course, incest is wrong!XD At school, I love taunting my friends with my obsession with NejiHina. <3

YES! It's like: NEJI BELONZ 2 ME AND ONLY ME CUZ I GOT HIM FRST HAHA DWN WIT NEJITENN AND NEJIIHIN! o0 Just plain retarded.

Yin&Yang

Kishimoto's a lot deeper than you'd expect. :3 He does the foreshadowing thing a lot, I've seen it, covers are always very important to later chapters. So I can't help but hope. xD

Anti-Neji I love Neji and Hinata as characters too. ._. That's meh for ya. <3 As for possible pairings, I think LeeTen, NaruSaku, SasuIno, and NejiHina all are possible. Meh, I go too far with logic that's retarded. XD

@Naruko~chan - Thanks! It does sound weird, but I understand what you're trying to get at! =D

iSU zuu

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:07 am
JhonnyRaincloud
Naruko~chan
Hellhound Baskerville

Although I really do like NaruHina, I don't think it's possible either. xD And as cute NejiHina is, I don't think that's possible either. O___O In fact, I don't think any pairing is possible except NaruSaku. Not even my favorite NejiTen. xD But, fandom lives for a reason. xP NaruSaku won't be too bad. I mean, yeah. Cute. x3
sadly i do dislike Neji...
although he's an awesome fighter and character...

I love Hinata so much... that what he did to her is not forgivenable...

but maybe onc ei read more about him... i'll change my mind ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:46 pm
RPGfan2005
JhonnyRaincloud
Naruko~chan
Hellhound Baskerville

sadly i do dislike Neji...
although he's an awesome fighter and character...

I love Hinata so much... that what he did to her is not forgivenable...

but maybe onc ei read more about him... i'll change my mind ^^

Hinata forgave him, so why can't you? =D

iSU zuu

HEEROFLUFFY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:00 pm
I think it's a total posibility they neji and Hinata may be together do to family status.......
But I still will forever support Naruto Hinata....... I think Naruto and Hinata may end up together they have a certainbest friend attitude....... beat friends sdmire eatch outher.......
But it all depends on kishimoto.........  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:23 am
[U]zumaki [S]akura
@[-Hinata_Hyuuga-] - Agreed. Gomenasai, I shouldn't have kept this up so long. XD

@JhonnyRaincloud - Anti pairings sadden me. D: I'm only in anti-clubs in DeviantArt, and I really don't participate much. xP I like a lot of pairings, cuz I think like a lot of the characters. Because I'm Sakura, (in a sense, I'm her twin. <3) and Naruto's my favorite character (male-wise), of course I pair her with him. WHAT? That was off-topic. O-o Anyways, I disagree, I think NejiTen is more popular. NejiHina, funnily enough, has a huge fandom, but NejiTen's is bigger. I can't be sure about bashing, considering I don't read NejiTen, watch NejiTen, etc.. Because I'm part of the NejiHina fandom, I see more anti of that automatically. And rude anti fans just suck.

Yup. Someone said that. Crazy, innit? I just ignore those comments, though they make my day. xP It's fun to see desperate people try and make me feel bad and fail. xD And NejiHina is perverted, because of course, incest is wrong!XD At school, I love taunting my friends with my obsession with NejiHina. <3

YES! It's like: NEJI BELONZ 2 ME AND ONLY ME CUZ I GOT HIM FRST HAHA DWN WIT NEJITENN AND NEJIIHIN! o0 Just plain retarded.

Yin&Yang

Kishimoto's a lot deeper than you'd expect. :3 He does the foreshadowing thing a lot, I've seen it, covers are always very important to later chapters. So I can't help but hope. xD

Anti-Neji I love Neji and Hinata as characters too. ._. That's meh for ya. <3 As for possible pairings, I think LeeTen, NaruSaku, SasuIno, and NejiHina all are possible. Meh, I go too far with logic that's retarded. XD

@Naruko~chan - Thanks! It does sound weird, but I understand what you're trying to get at! =D

Ah...zumaki akura, did I tell you you're just so much fun to talk to? And please take that as a compliment. =)

It's upsetting. I mean, although there are pairings I truly hate popularities of -NEJISAKUcoughcough- I'd rather die then join. I mean, some people have the skin rough enough to stand up to someone saying that they hate something you love and are totally loyal to, and some don't. I, partly don't. I refuse to join Anti-pairings.

Ah, Sakura. I don't get why people hate her so much.

You know what's funny? Neji and Sakura; I simply don't like them as a pairing, and yet, Sasuke and Tenten, I pair them up with everyone I know and they all look good to me. xD Neji and Sakura; They're special people. Especially Neji. I only think he looks okay with Tenten. (And Hinata, if it makes you feel better. At times of course. They are cute, afterall. x3) NaruSaku is quite nice to look at. =) Some of the fanwork is quite impressive, and looks very original.

NejiHina...I do run into fandom once in a while. Not with videos or fanfiction, but fanart in particular.

Perhaps it is. But I think we have alot of premature fans supportive of NejiTen. = Ridiculous, if you ask me. NejiHina seems a bit more mature, slightly. Except for that group of people who scream in people's faces thinking they have a problem with incest. D< Well, fandom size doesn't matter to me. I'm probably supportive of one of the smallest shippings in the entire series...KabuShizu. xD

You're quite loyal to your pairings, if you ask me. xD Like NejiHina so not NejiTen? That's not the same here. xD I like NejiTen and SasuTen and KimmiTen. I just like NejiTen most. xD And me with SasuSaku...I like SasuHina and Sasu alot of people; Including Ino. Though...NaruIno is nice too. And NaruHina. And ShinoIno. Isn't that fun to say? xD

Wow, you're strong! I always feel bad for a while, then forget about it, then remember again. xD Yes, I'm lame. I actually don't see NejiHina as perverted. xD Incest isn't wrong. Wow, that sounds like fun. x3

OH! OH! There's this one girl on YouTube who declares to be Neji's wife. xD She was all dramaic and saying "well at least Neji is happy then i am happy" I think I fell off my chair that time. xD "CAN U SAY CLICHE'?!" xD It is very pathetic. The only thing worse then stupid and arrogant Anti-fans, are people who think that the character itself belongs to them. D< PLAGERISM! We must report this to Kishimoto at once!

I know that. We all hope. =) But I think NaruSaku has a very huge chunk of happening somewhere. I mean, that's not a bad thing, of course. xD You're very observant. o___O

NaruSaku I have to agree with you. LeeTen maybe...And NejiHina...maybe too. SasuIno though...We need to see Ino more. xD Because right now it's all about Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke. xD

Ah, sorry for the ultimately long reply...I tend to get carried away...Perhaps it's best that we carry on via PM. xD I don't want to get kicked out by a moderator or something. I'm sure you don't either. xD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Flouden

Greedy Cat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:40 am
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:25 am
@Flouden: Cute pictures! I love the last one a lot. xD

@JhonnyRaincloud: Believe me, I will. (Pm you)

iSU zuu

Aikoku Hime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:51 am
Quote:
I'm alright with the NejiHina pairing, the thing about the cousins used to bother me alot in the beginning...but I'm okay-ish with it now. I just think that Hinata's character development would go down the drain if she were to be with Neji. Hinata went through the series, growing stronger for Naruto, being inspired by Naruto, and holding onto the hope that Naruto would notice her. She's so hooked up on Naruto, she may find a bit of devotion and trust to Neji, but not so much as to go into a relationship in my opinion. (That, and I don't think that Neji can go from 'Kill her to Love her' in just 2 and a half years.) Hinata needs someone that can excercise her courage. To control Naruto (or Kiba for that matter) she needs to learn how to speak up for herself and voice her opinion. She also needs to get stronger to keep up with them. Even Sasuke would probably want someone worthy, so Hinata would have to work to get with him as well. But as for Neji, I believe that Neji would always be the one protecting Hinata, seeing as it is his job as a member of the secondary branch, but it would be amplified if he were to be in a relationship with Hinata. In a nutshell, Hinata would be better with Naruto/Kiba/Sasuke because they have ways to allow her to train herself more and develop her courage, but Neji would just protect her and leave her to do nothing but stay the same.

The above is a quote from some post I did a little while ago on my feelings on NejiHina. I like the pairing, I really do, but I have my own perspective of how Hinata's character development should go. I think she should actually be someone who is willing to push her to her limit, I believe Neji would believe that his duty to protect her comes first...

I like NejiHina, but I just like NejiTen and KibaHina/NaruHina/SasuHina more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:16 am
You know, in Japanese culture it's often customary for those to date or marry their cousins. It's not such a bad thing to them. In most cases it's almost as if it's prearranged.

I can't recall all the details about that. I learned that bit of information after watching the Elfen Lied series. I found the cousin relationship creepy myself until learning that.

Kraeven

Naruko~chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:56 pm
Jeez...the thread says all...people who don't like it shouldn't come in!! I LOVE IT THOUGH!!!!!!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
Under Construction...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]