Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:56 pm
You people.. you make me oh-so-envious. I WANT SOME SNOW!!!! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:22 pm
holy crap!

she is even higher then one of my friends who fished constantly since it came out.  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:47 pm
i want some snow too deuxia, but the devil might poke us if we keep asking for it.[a.k.a. Langness]

>.> anyone want a new GASOC event coming up soon?

I would like to propose doing art trade but instead of one person doing art for another it would be a collaboration picture bewteen both. So it would be a couple picture with lineart from someone and coloring by the other. I think this might prove to be interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:54 pm
No, Nyome did not randomly die. o______O;;;

*cough*

just wanted to respond to a few things in particular x3

===

Songjewel

On another note...I may be leaving the whole "selling art" thing on Gaia. Nobody wants it, so there's no point in hanging out and trying to sell it. whee Bleah.

Don't draw for what other people want, draw what/when YOU want. xp Easy to say, but it's kinda hard to do after awhile (( 'specially in R&C @__@ ))

If they don't like it, too bad. o_O;; that's..just really all there is to it. XD As good as someone is, others will find something wrong with their art. As "bad" as someone is, they have their fans. ^^

But if you're leaving it cuz you're just tired of art in general, I can sympathize with you there. o.o Nyo's getting sick of art too. >_< But, if you're doing it cuz you think it doesn't "sell" - *just lost train of thought* XD ahh. nevermind then.

Iyou

I sent a PM to the owner of that contest I mentioned earlier telling him about that entry, although I felt somewhat bad since I was sort of ratting someone out. x_x I'll keep you guys updated on what happens.

mew, you shouldn't feel bad about doing that. O_o;; they might not have completely TRACED the picture, but the pose is VERY like the original image.

Meh, probably why I should never hold an art contest. XD I'd disqualify anyone who used "reference" like that. Nyo= not fan of reference -at all- and has no sympathy for tracers/eyeballers. crying heart

==

Bjork. XD her songs make me laugh and cry at the same time. Nyo cannot handle it. T___T She is very unique, and I appluad her guts for that dress and whatnot, but the high pitches- ; ; Nyo needs soft music.  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:50 pm
Ashram - Um. I'm sorry; your post made me laugh for a few minutes. I have no intention of helping people. That's my problem.

Lang - Because... gonk

Ryuu - Collabs, huh? Hrm. I'll have to think about it.

Speaking of GASOC events: Those of you who still have art trades/auction pieces to complete should BLOODY WELL DO THEM!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:16 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Ashram - Um. I'm sorry; your post made me laugh for a few minutes. I have no intention of helping people. That's my problem.

xd

You'll be hard pressed not to find a job where you don't help people in some shape or fashion. biggrin

But your comment made me laugh for some reason as well. Heh...  

T H I N N

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:30 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Speaking of GASOC events: Those of you who still have art trades/auction pieces to complete should BLOODY WELL DO THEM!

gonk yes maam. *runs off* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:52 pm
Ad- i did! i did! its finnished! its uploaded! please don't kill me! gonk

uh...

oh yeah, that link up there shows that lang fishes, a lot. or maybe i just missed something earlyer.  

oni cypress

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:49 pm
ninja

Ryuuhou Harukaze
I would like to propose doing art trade but instead of one person doing art for another it would be a collaboration picture bewteen both. So it would be a couple picture with lineart from someone and coloring by the other. I think this might prove to be interesting.

Actually, I've been thinking of proposing that too, but not everyone has tablets to color digitally, and printing pictures out to color with real media can get sort of icky if the picture comes out pixellated. But I would absolutely love to do collabs with nearly everyone in GASOC. heart (After they finish their trades/auction pieces, of course. xd )

Lang - Snowed in?! I'll trade you. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:12 pm
Ashram - Meh, I guess so. I've always wanted to use my psychology skills for evil, though...

Ryuu - *growls*

oni - Your art auction piece? Post the link, please.

Iyou - Mhhhhrrrr... I'll think about organizing something like that... AFTER all the Christmas stuff is completed.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

B_Loves_R

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 am
Rargh... usually I don't take so long. x_o Damn real life things... =_=; Fweh my auction piece is almost done. :3 Should have it tomorrow. =O  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:23 am
AD- i did, on tuesday in the Akahomas thread.

real life sucks, thats why i choose simulated life in the form of the internet and computer games.  

oni cypress

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:42 am
Seth - Ok, thanks. whee

oni - Ah, there it is. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:46 am
AD: this is oni's piece

hmmm everyone seems to be getting snowed in... sad Aww I wanna be there! ... mainly to raid all the fridges of you people in search for . . . stuff . . . ninja MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA*cough**cough* .. HAHA! twisted  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:50 am
Shiro - Thanks.

Tch, I wasn't snowed in... Just because the entire town was coated in ice doesn't mean I get the day off from work. stressed

OH! And in other news, I turned in my two weeks' notice yesterday at my deli job on account of my new, dumbass manager. whee I can't wait for January 20th...  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games