Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am
For you to be here it would be joyous, though unfortunate events you are not here today, but will forever be in our hearts.
Today you would be four and all full of energy fighting with your brother over simple things. Today you would be more than ready and willing to go to school like Ethan.
But you're not here today, instead you watch over your brothers and sister as their guardian angel.
So today I know that it might not mean much, but I wish you a Happy Birthday on this New Year's Morning.

Happy Birthday Catherine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:46 pm
Mmm free art.

Now that I'm on the other side of the New Year, Winter Break feels a lot shorter. D: I like my classes but I'm going to be so rusty at everything. Especially Sign Language. orz
I'm glad I only have to buy one more book, though, and I don't have any 8:00 am classes this quarter. Yay.  

Soranoko
Crew

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:45 pm
I'm not afraid of the new year, for once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:02 pm
I was so glad I only seemed to be getting psoriasis on my scalp. As long as I keep my hair washed, it's tolerable and you can't really see it. Now I have a patch on my wrist that is quite visible and itches like hell. This stupid medicated lotion doesn't do s**t!  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

CarbonatedWater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:42 pm
i just want it to be 12:30 already
when little kids cry, it makes my skin crawl
i'm never having kids, seriously
they are awful D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:21 pm
I'm going to be very poor this month. I feel like poverty makes me antisocial. I would like to get out and do stuff but, gawww! No money! gonk  

Pixiedevil is Dead

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 am
Dude, my Overseer just gave me a Fluff box...and it had panda slippers in it. <3

Blah, I can't wait for his family to go home so I can steal him all to myself again. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:21 am
******** starting another one  

CarbonatedWater

Soranoko
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 pm
My Overseer has given me three Elegant Black Satin Coats, two Fairy Wings and two Milady Headpieces. I got the coat twice in a row. :0

My sleep schedule is SO MESSED UP. I'm so glad my class tomorrow is at 10:00. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:58 pm
My overseer hates me. The only remotely cool thing I've ever gotten from it was an Orindae... two weeks after they rereleased them.

I think it gave me stubble, once, too. Do I look like I want stubble? Agh... well, maybe if I ever do a "Drunken David" cosplay on my mule...

I'd love it if it gave me a fluff box. I like everything in those! I wish we could buy those instead of those lame rumble boxes.

At least the fact he likes to give OTHER people Black Satin Coats let me sell my extra red one, buy a black one, and still have 20k to go in my pocket.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:29 pm
My overseer likes to give me satin dresses. What the ******** is up with that?
I know that I wouldn't mind having a female avatar but I never dress my mules in one piece dresses they're impractical. Besides I dress them kind of slutty. xp

Good cash for the dress though, but otherwise I'm with you pyre my overseer hates me too. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 am
I'm considering applying for grad school and going for a masters in music composition.

Wouldn't it be nice, if I got into SFCM and he got into UCSF? We'd be like those hip young intellectuals in love, sharing a shabby apartment in a bustling big city. We'll be like all those grad students who are engaged forever but never seem to want to tie the knot. Then we'll tie the knot. And people will ask me, "Has your institution-given email address changed now that you've legally changed your last name?"

Oh, pretentious academic love. <3  

Waltz for Luma
Crew

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:12 am
Usually my Overseer doesn't like me...he'll give me like 1000 or 500 or 800 or 200 gold, lots of slinky split dresses, and the stupid demon armor. *shrug*

Blah, is it Monday yet? D:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 am
It's entirely too hard to find art I both like and can afford without bugging my artist friends about commissions because I don't want them to think that I'm only friends with them because they draw well and will draw things for me.  

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:30 am
What cha want drawn reddy? ninja  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games