Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am
Face flushed brightly with both fever and embarrassment, Gilbert felt the heat starting to cloud his thoughts. He bit his tongue sharply to clear it, tasting the coppery blood. He shivered slightly again, feeling cold and hot at the same time again.

Something in what the Austrian said was nagging him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. What was it? Ludwig. Was that it? Oh, yes! It was!

"Erm," he groaned softly, the hand clasped by the Austrian going limp as he blacked out for a few seconds. He shook his head slightly, coming back to and finally opened his crimson eyes. Roderich looked blurry to him. "W-West's...stuck in London," he mumbled, voice slurring a bit worse than before. Most likely, his fever was coming with a vengeance. "S-Storm... no' able to ge' 'ome..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling slightly in an attempt to comfort his friend, Ivan shifted the small Asian to one arm, like he had done with Natalia earlier. He lightly placed a hand on his baby sister's head, to gain her attention. "Natalia, you and Svitlana should find a hotel. Stay together, okay? It...It's better to not be alone, right?" he murmured in Russian, smiling a small smile.

His hand dropped back to his side and he turned, heading to leave the meeting room. He felt really conspicuous, and it was probably best to find somewhere to rest for Yao. "Should go to hotel, da?" he voiced softly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:56 am

'Ah... So the weather got worse.' Roderich murmured, beginning to run his fingers through Gilbert's hair in an effort to keep him conscious. The ex-nation didn't like contact, and so providing something that unnerved him would surely... Ah heck, he didn't know anymore.

'That's perfectly fine. I can't recall whether I voiced it or not, but I still hold the full intention on retaining you here until you are well.' He replied, pursing his lips a little in thought. It seemed that the albino was less than willing to move... Despite the need for medication.

He'd have to take the matter into his own hands, literally. Letting go of Gilbert's hand, he slipped his own beneath the ex-nation, gently lifting him up enough to slip from beneath him, before letting him down gently with the pillow from before (that he'd not tossed aside earlier) in his place.

Now free, the Austrian stretched a little in order to get the blood flow back, before leaving the room to fetch the medicine bottle that had already been opened. Setting it down on the coffee table with a spoon as he returned, the aristocrat looked at Gilbert with uncertainty.

'Will you need help with this...?'

----------

'Mngh... But've not... got n'... Clothes... wi'h me...' The Asian slurred in protest, blinking up at Ivan with a soft whine in his voice. he didn't want to go to a hotel and have to sleep in the nude... That was just strange. And not only that, Ivan would be staying with him, too... At such a thought, the little chinese man's face brightened in red.

'Dun wanna be... N... Mnngh...' He continued to attempt to say, finding it difficult to speak whilst his head hurt so.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 pm
The albino made a soft groan of protest when the Austrian moved, trying to glare at him. With his blurry, unfocused eyes, though, it was a complete failure in anything remotely threatening. He looked more pathetic, then anything.

When the Austrian left, the albino blacked out briefly again. He roused seconds later, a concern deep in his gut. He was alone, even though he knew it would only be a moment. But it caused an irrational fear to settle over him. He closed his eyes weakly, trembling slightly.

He jumped, eyes opening quickly. They were wide with fear, and he trembled as he sat up. "R-Roderich...?" he mumbled. He had hoped that this fear symptom he got when medicated would only happen when he was sleeping. He felt so weak and pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan flashed a small smile. "No spare clothes, either," he admitted softly, giving a slight shrug as he carefully grabbed his umbrella.

"But...have to find shelter, da? Storm too bad to go home. And home too bad to go to." He would rather not go back to Russia. And his leader would have a fit if he went to Yao's. Plus, Yao's boss would probably have words about it, too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 am

Upon hearing his name uttered in such a way, the Austrian's gaze warmed for a few moments. He couldn't help but find it sweet, despite the seriousness of the situation... It was obvious that Gilbert couldn't see him properly, and he was a few paces away... Perhaps the albino's predicament was worse than he'd first thought.

Sitting down beside the ill Prussian, Roderich reached to hold the man's hand in assurance. 'Ssh... Don't. I told you I'd be back within a few moments... Trust me.' He hushed Gilbert with a softened murmur. 'I brought the medicine back; it's on the coffee table. Do you need any help with it...?' He questioned in a gentle, concerned tone.

If the aristocrat understood anything, it was the need for dignity. He wouldn't be surprised if Gilbert rejected his offer of aid, as he knew he'd probably do the same in this situation if reversed.

'Don't worry yourself, alright...? I'll never be too far away. I told you before; I'm going to make sure you're well.'

----------

He couldn't understand why Ivan was less concerned about the lack of spare clothing than he was. If anything, it mortified the little Asian to think of having to undress around someone else... It wasn't that he didn't trust Ivan. No, he trusted the Russian with his life, certainly...! It was just the whole... Well. Embarrassment factor. After all, he had the scar... Which Ivan knew about. What Ivan didn't know about (as far as Yao knew) was the panda tattoo. And seeming as that was situated in a rather private place, he didn't exactly want Ivan knowing about it, either.

However, what Ivan was saying was thoroughly logical. It was a bad idea to try and brave this weather to find spare clothes, and as much as he hated to admit it, Yao knew he was in no fit shape to go searching. And he couldn't send Ivan out for him...! That would be unfair and selfish.

Deciding to give up and just let things go the way they were going to, Yao sighed and relaxed in the Russian's hold. 'M'kay...' He agreed reluctantly, opening his eyes to look up at Ivan with a little frown, gaze still tainted by the sickness. 'Sorry... I dun mean t'be a burden...' Swallowing, Yao snuggled up against Ivan's chill, finding it a comfort due to his heightened temperature.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 am
Blinking back the cloudiness he had suffered from due to his last black out, he was able to perceive the Austrian. He resisted the urge to reach out and grab him, biting his lip as his trembling eased slightly. He watched with foggy eyes as his hand was taken gently by Roderich, an almost blank expression on his face. It was if he wasn't all there. But, then again, he wasn't. Not really, at least. He never was really there when he was sick. Ludwig probably should have warned the Austrian about that...

"Ah... I can 'andle it..." he mumbled, though he remained where he was.

A blush darkened his cheeks vividly, the red standing out against his pale skin. He bit his lip, hands digging into his thighs slightly as he closed his eyes and tried to push his weaknesses away. But it was like trying to stop the ebb and flow of the tides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost out of the parliament building, Ivan's cellular phone rang softly. A soft Russian tune, perhaps a type of lullaby, sounded as he used his free hand to pull it out of his pocket. "Hello," he greeted softly in Russian, wondering who it was. He raised a brow at the sheepish explanation of the situation (that he already knew about, no less) and gave a soft sigh. "Yes, yes. I am aware of that," he pointed out, voice carefully voided of the exasperation he was feeling. It seemed that his government would always be one step behind all the others'.

Given instructions to a hotel room, he made no attempt to thank them for their trouble. If they wanted any gratitude from him, they could at least be timely about things.

He snapped the phone closed, stuffing it back into his pocket and glanced outside. With the storm, it'd be a problem trying to hail a taxi. With another very soft sigh, he requested someone at the front desk to phone one for him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:15 pm

'Mhm, I'm certain that you could.' The Austrian murmured in a response, gazing at the albino with a softened sigh. 'Here... You seem too sick to move... And you're shaking. You'll spill it.' Picking up the medicine bottle, Roderich levelled out the appropriate dosage -having seen Gilbert do the same earlier- he offered it with a steady hand.

'Come, swallow your pride for just a few moments..' He coaxed with a gentle gaze, squeezing the Prussian's hand in assurance. It was odd to see Gilbert with such little life in him; and although all the medicine seemed to do was upset the ex-nation, it was for the best.... The whole sickness had been Roderich's fault, and he had pledged to look after his sickly rival until his health was better... And if medication was going to help towards that, then it was a necessity.

----------

'Mn... Who wuzzat on phone...?' Yao opened one eye lazily to question the Russian whilst attempting a little smile. It was sweet of Ivan to want to help him, though he felt guilty for causing trouble. He had only ventured outside on Ivan's behalf, he supposed, but the reason had been because of his own lack of control... So it was his own fault.

Hearing the sigh from his friend, Yao nuzzled against him, wanting to be some sort of comfort from the stress that the taller nation had to be feeling. ''M sorry... You dun hafta... Look after me... Y'know, aru...' He murmured, reaching up to gently tap the Russian's nose with his fingertip. It worried him that his hand trembled when he tried to move it, and his aim was a little off; he had wanted to touch his cheek. H.. His depth perception seemed to be getting hazy.

Kimuri Linebeck

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

So he was just going to be ignored? Getting to his feet, the Greek followed the two nations, soon finding them in the reception.

"Where exactly do you plan on taking him?"

The answer may be obvious, a hotel, but Heracles wanted to know the location. The Russian didn't exactly give off the impression that he knew how to look after someone..and Yao was still in wet clothes.

Trying to keep his tone helpful, and light, the Mediterranean nation offered his help. "I can get him some dry clothing, and bring them to you. That way, you won't have to leave Yao alone, and he will be warm and dry, right?"

Surely even the Russian could see the logic in that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 pm
Biting his lip again, the albino stared down at his lap as Roderich got the medication ready. He shivered, his trembling hands clenched into fists of pure frustration. He opened his eyes, his expression blank, and leaned forward so he could get the spoon into his mouth. He swallowed and leaned back, giving a shudder at the taste and his own pathetic actions.

"I hate this," he muttered, closing his eyes again. His arms wrapped weakly around himself, holding himself close as if to shelter himself from everything that was happening. "I...I really hate this," he repeated, voice soft and sounding slightly lost. "I-I'm not myself. At all. I...I get jumpy about nothin'. I'm not all there, at all... This medication gives me horrible symptoms that I just can't escape, ya know? ... I really hate this..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan gave a small smile, looking a bit tired. It was stressful, dealing with politics day in and day out. He was a failing nation, he knew, in the biggest financial slump he had ever known. It was just...it was hard dealing with national affairs. "Government. Tell what knew. Storm close city." He gave a loose shrug, shifting Yao slightly to give his one arm a bit of a break.

He shook his head. "Nyet. Not have to, da. Want to," he murmured. He really didn't know what to do when someone was sick. Before, Svitlana had always taken care of him. Now, he was supposed to not even show that he was ill, let alone take care of it.

He tensed and glanced over his shoulder to look at the Greek. He blanketed his expression swiftly, pausing. Greece had a point, he was loathed to admit. "Um... Yao?" He didn't know what to do. Ultimately, Yao should have the say.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am

Guessing that it drained on the ex-nation's pride to admit to this, Roderich listened carefully. It sounded just as awful as he thought it would do... And as suspected, Gilbert wasn't 'all there' in the mind at all. That lead onto the implication of false friendship, a theory that he'd entertained only a few minutes earlier. Feeling a twist of worry and grief hit his stomach again, he gazed at the albino.

'I know you hate this, Gilbert... I can see it.' He spoke quietly, setting down the spoon and bottle on the coffee table again with a sigh. 'I hate seeing you like this. I want to take it all away... Everything I've inflicted, today. Because it is my fault. No matter how many times I apologise, it's not going to solve anything. I want to help... But I don't know how. I want to know how. I want...'

He tentatively shifted across a little on the sofa in order to rest his head on Gilbert's shoulder, swallowing.

'I want to stop fighting you... And for us to be friends, but as you said, this isn't you. So I don't know why I bother getting attached to you now... Sooner or later you'll be back to your old self and we'll be at each other's throats again. I regret enjoying this false company, possibly as much as you regret ever agreeing to come back here with me.'

----------

Stirred from his fogged mind by his friend's query, Yao opened his eyes in order to look around. Noticing the Greek, the chinese man gave a soft smile, raising one hand to give a pitiful wave. ''Lo.' He mumbled weakly, gazing up again at Ivan. He'd heard Heracle's point, vaguely, and guessed that the nation wanted to join them.

This was the subject that had caused his body to give up earlier. He supposed he couldn't keep running, he'd have to choose one day, as his dream had rudely reminded him.

He liked Heracles. There was no mistaking that. But he liked Ivan too... And he didn't want to choose. Selfishly, he wanted both of them to be his friend.

He supposed he could word this in a way that would satisfy both of them... If not, then it'd all crumble.

'T'be hon'st... I see what... He's sayin', Ivan...' Yao could tell, however, that the Greek was just fishing for a reason for them to all stay as a group rather than be left on his own. He didn't blame him, he'd do the same in that situation.

He wanted to back out in a cowardly fashion. He wanted to just suggest that they discussed it between themselves.

''M rather... Partial... t'th'idea... O'clothes...' He slurred a little. 'M'be... Good idea...?'

His speech wasn't the best, but he didn't want to give a definitive answer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 am
Gilbert rested his head on his knees, still trembling slightly. He was wishing for himself to just shut up. He didn't want to speak of this anymore. It made...well, it made it seem so much more real to him. He had no clue if that made sense, because it wasn't like he had a choice whether it was real or not. But... that was just how his mind worked.

He fell silent, listening to Roderich speak. His bleary mind was still sharp enough to catch some words. "Your fault?" he repeated, voice a slurred mumble. How was it Roderich's fault. He was...he had been ill since yesterday, he had come to believe. The alcohol intake had just hidden it from him.

He didn't make a move to shift away from Roderich when he rested his head on his shoulder, but he couldn't help tensing slightly. He took a breath and forced himself to relax, knowing that his reactions were worse because of his state of fear right now.

He opened his eyes, peering at the Austrian blearily. "I...I's no' like I like fightin' with ya," he pointed out, wishing he could hold his tongue. "Jus'... jus' don't wanna seem weak, ya'know?" he slurred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan resisted the urge to bite his lip, not wanting to show his discomfort with this decision. He didn't like it. He hated it, really. He didn't want Greece to be involved with Yao at all, even something as mild as this. But...it involved Yao's general well-being. And he agreed to this decision. It...it was difficult. He wanted to say "no", and leave it at that. He didn't want Greece's help. He really, really didn't.

The Russian knew he was being a selfish child. Yao was ill and needed all the care he could get. Ivan should agree to that, even if it meant having to, well, share Yao, he supposed. He didn't really like that comparison, though, since it made the Asian seem more like a belonging, than anything. But he didn't know how else to explain it.

Keeping his voice steady and calm, he murmured out, "da." He didn't was his childishness being evident, so he was careful to wipe out all emotion from his face and tone.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:24 am

'Of course it's my fault.' Roderich didn't understand why the ex-nation was questioning it. As far as he knew, he'd driven Gilbert out into the rain in order to escape the aristocrat, and the albino had fallen sick due to the weather. And therefore, that made it his fault for causing that in the first place. Simple enough logic, right? He could feel the German tense beside him at the contact, though he'd not really expected any more than that. In fact, it wasn't the worst way that Gilbert could have acted... It wasn't violent, after all, and the Prussian had made no move to get away... Then again, the aristocrat didn't want to take that as a sign that this was alright. Gilbert wasn't right in the head quite yet.

'I understand that much.' He murmured in a response to Gilbert's slurred answer, gazing at the man from under his eyelashes. 'It didn't make it any easier to deal with though... But I suppose that's not really your fault; in war, you don't think of the after-effects on the other nation too much, right?' He closed his eyes.

'No matter. Look. What I said before still stands; I don't want for us to go back to the way we were. But this... This isn't real either, is it? Because this Gilbert, the one sat with me here, now... It's not you, so you said...?' Opening his eyes again, the aristocrat was unable to quash the little glimmer of hope that made itself evident in his voice- he wanted for it to be Gilbert. The real Gilbert... So then he wasn't pinning his hopes on falseness. On an illusion. On a dream. He wanted to be close to the albino... But not if it meant that the ex-nation was going to change drastically later on.

----------

Although the Russian had made a perfect attempt at keeping himself without emotion, Yao still guessed that it was ever so difficult for him. He didn't need to hear the expression in Ivan's voice; the Asian knew of Ivan's feelings towards the Greek and therefore it was easy to infer that the taller nation was uncomfortable. he wanted desperately to assure him, though in his state of mind and with Heracles stood right there with them, there wasn't much that the Chinese man could say to make it easier for Ivan.

Perhaps he was being selfish for wanting to clothe himself. Now, that was a foolish thought but it still held a little truth to it... He didn't necessarily need clothes, direly. If he thought about it, he was sure that there were ways he could still keep his body hidden from view. It wasn't too difficult, it would just be a little less convenient, with much less freedom of movement.

He didn't want to think too hard on this, not with his mind in this foggy state. Though he still wanted to assure the man...

'Hey, 'van...' He mumbled, snuggling tightly to the Russian. He wanted to hide his eyes from the lights... They were bright and really did hurt. 'M'bes' friend... Promise. 'Love you, 'ru.' His half-worded slurs were difficult to understand, even if he did speak them in Russian... It was probably worse to try, judging by his poor understanding of the language, but he tried to make it more personal. It was a message only for Ivan, after all... Despite not being fully aware of what he was saying.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:22 am
Gilbert's trembling was slowly easing into a small shiver every so often. The irrational fear was leaving his mind be for the moment, becoming nothing more than a nagging feeling that would ease and flare up randomly. As it left him, the albino's body relaxed and he lightly rested against the aristocrat, using him for support.

"S'not your fault..." he mumbled wearily. "Believe I've been sick since yesterday... Didn't notice... thought t'was a hangover..."

His cheeks lightly darkened at the subtle wording that the didn't think about the consequences of his actions toward anyone aside from him. He couldn't even argue it. The truth could be hard to accept sometimes.

He shivered and glanced over to the Austrian, peeking crimson eyes open wearily. "Not th'real Gilbert?" he mumbled, confused. "I'm th'real one... jus'a bit messed up in the head.. Reactions are screwy.. But stem from somethin'... I can't suddenly hate some'un that I care 'bout, nor care 'bout some'un I hate, ya know?" He didn't know if it made sense. Nothing made sense to him right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan was silent as he pondered over what Yao had said - or tried to say, as the case may be - in Russian. The slur made the Asian's already imperfect Russian become a bit more difficult to translate. Fortunately, it was Ivan's first language so he was able to decipher it without too much difficulty.

"Thank you, Yao. You are my best friend, too, even if I'm not sure if I understand it any better than earlier," he murmured in Russian, making sure to enunciate and speak his words slowly so he'd be able to understand.

While he appeared to be resolved to allow it, he still felt a nagging suspicion toward the Greek.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:42 pm
(Sorry this is really, really late. Lack of time (due to school and work) is what kept me from posting. Again, REALLY sorry! -_-")

Kiku heard England's voice and wandered over to his bedroom, unsure of what to do. After taking a few, calming breaths, Kiku knocked on the door politely and opened the door, peeking his head in. Seeing that the Englishman was resting on his bed, Kiku opened the door and entered the bedroom, keeping the doorway open.

"Ano...Arthur-san..." Kiku murmured, walking over to Arthur's bed side, "Arigato for allowing me to use your cell phone. Eto...Alfred-kun said he would be on his way soon and that the meeting was cancelled due to the bad weather. He also said that he'd be paying for the phone bill."

Placing the phone onto Arthur's bed side table, Kiku looked at the Englishman with slight worry in his eyes. It was just the end of the most recent war, and, although Kiku did not participate in it, he could see the effects it was having on all the nations, especially England, France and America. Placing a hand on Arthur's forehead, Kiku looked at the younger nation in worry.

"Daijobu desu ka?" Kiku asked before realizing that he probably shouldn't have asked in Japanese, "Gomen. What I meant to say was, are you feeling alright, Arthur-san? You seem a bit pale and..."

Kiku trailed off, catching a wiff of alcohol that was on Arthur's breath. Not wanting to reveal that he knew that Arthur had been drinking, Kiku pulled his hand back and straightened up, tugging down Alfred's old childhood shirt in order to make it look like Kiku knew nothing. Clearing his throat, Kiku gave Arthur a kind smile and bowed in thanks.

"Gomen nasai for disturbing your rest, Arthur-san," Kiku apologized, straightening up, "I shall head back to my temporary room and wait for Alfred-kun to arrive."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm
(( O___O;;; I havn't been on here for a while....))

Natalia didn't move when her brother and the Asian approched her. Too busy sulking her mind didn't let her connect with the rest of the outside world...so not knowing what to do she just sat there, even when her brother left without her.
'I guess.....I don't mean a lot to him...' she thought, relaxing more into the chair, 'I'll wait here untill Ukraine comes......I guess......'

---------------------------------------

After a while Feliks finally was able to have a taxi pull up in front of him.
"Toris~! I got a cab!" he yelled over to his friend as he slid into the back seat, leaving a seat for Toris next to him.

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 am

((Welcome back guys, you have been missed~))

Well that was a surprise. Roderich raised his eyebrows a little, but said nothing. It was nice to get the weight of guilt from his shoulders... Though now it just seemed like this situation wasn't a necessity at all. The reason why the Austrian had taken Gilbert to his home in the first place was because he truly believed that he had caused the albino's unfit state. Now, however, it was different. Then again, the way he felt about the ex-nation was different too... He wouldn't kick Gilbert out. No chance of that!

At the albino's next... Interesting choice of words, Roderich mused over them thoughtfully. It did make sense, but it didn't relate to what the aristocrat had said. it seemed to be a random statement, and didn't relay any concrete proof of the German's feelings at all. All Roderich knew now was that Gilbert, when sick, did not change his emotions in regards to others in any sort of dramatic sense. And, seeming as how Roderich was left in the dark about what Gilbert felt about him -this really was confusing!- the statement offered no aid to ease his mind at all.

He supposed that he should answer the sickly ex-nation, however.

'I understand what you mean, to a certain extent.' He murmured carefully, not wanting to upset him. 'So this is the real you... Just a little different.' Looking up into Gilbert's eyes, he sighed gently. 'That's helpful to know... Though what you just said is intriguing. Do you hate me, Gilbert?' He asked quietly, with no tone of accusation in his voice. He guessed it was probably a little patronising to speak so gently but he didn't want to provoke another argument.

----------

'Mm... I try more lat'r... T'help ya... Un'stand, aru.'' Yao responded quietly in another attempt at broken Russian, wondering why the Greek was silent in all of this. It confused him; If Heracles had been so adamant that he'd wanted to tag along, why was he being introverted now? Surely the best idea would be to offer assurance or something similar to the Russian, as Yao could still sense the man's unease. He supposed it wasn't the Mediterranean nation's fault though- Ivan was notoriously difficult to decipher at the best of times, even for the chinese man, who'd known him for quite a long time now.

But thinking too long on that was making his head hurt.

'Taxi 'ere yet, 'ru...?' He mumbled in English, keeping his eyes shut. He felt as if he were burning, and yet the wet clothes were giving him an uncomfortable chill... Shuddering softly, he nuzzled closer to the Russian with a soft whine of distress.

----------

Better late than never, Toris supposed. The taxi service really was awful here... Slipping into the seat that Poland had spared for him, the Lithuanian sighed heavily. Today was a terrible day... It had began awfully, and ended even worse. The only comfort that he had was Feliks... Though even the presence of his best friend wasn't helping him cope with the concept of death.

It wouldn't be long now. He guessed that Yao would've already contacted his government with plans to destroy Lithuania, and would probably be planning the first action against his home right now. It was a little assuring that the Asian was stuck in London, however; it meant that his home was safe for now. On the other side of the coin, he -Toris- was trapped here too. And that probably made it just so much easier for him to be targeted... And although he had Poland with him, there was no way that they'd both be able to stand up to China's might.

Toris felt it strange that Feliks hadn't mentioned it. Perhaps it was the blonde's way of coping... After all, the Lithuanian had a death penalty hanging over his head and it probably wasn't in his friend's best interest to talk about it. Or maybe Feliks wasn't mentioning it in an attempt to comfort him. Perhaps he wanted for Toris' final few days to be without worry.

Either way, he was glad that his best friend hadn't said a word.

'I hope the traffic's not too bad...' He murmured, attempting to smile despite the irrational fear.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games