Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iyou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:57 pm
Ryuu - You little sneak. xd That took me a while to figure out, and now I feel silly for not realizing it sooner. *lower self-esteem*

Edit: I entered an art contest over a month ago and they're still not done with judging. I'm about to report them, but I was wondering if you guys had any input about how I should...er... well, phrase it to keep me from sounding like a total b***h.

The breakdown:
- The contest deadline was December 9, 2004. It's now January 15 and they haven't completed it yet. It was supposed to be done the weekend after the deadline.
- Two judges out of four haven't finished judging yet, and they've both been active this year. (ThierryDescoudres's last post was on January 4, Skyline994's last post was on January 11.)
- Dashin, the main coordinator of the contest, has now left Gaia for a while "for personal reasons," and I believe RufyShinra has done the same. They said on the thread that they intend to give our prizes, but we'll have to wait even longer to get them.
- A lot of artists are starting to get pissed off, including me. I don't give a crap if they keep my art or not, but I want to be reimbursed for my time, or at least see the people who had better entries than I had reimbursed for their time.
- Grr. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:52 pm
xd heart Ooo... a wedding. whee heart

and going back to my long description on art auctions a few months ago, remember when Nyo said that attitudes/titles were important? @__@

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5076076&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

^ wow. =__=;; never before have I seen THAT in a title.  

Nyome

Iyou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:06 pm
Jeez. That hurts my brain even thinking about how that person can think that'll work... >>;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:32 pm
Iyou - I'd be a little pissed to, that's a very long time to wait, I don't think I'd report yet because they did post an update about what's going on. If it still isn't finished by the end of January I would probably do something.

Nyome - That's just weird, "Let me just call all protental bidders idiots, that'll make them bid." I do think there was a lot of think ahead in that title.

Akahoshi

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Iyou Okie first off.. WTF? =___= I HATE it when contests do that. ugh. sick. Just report them now and get it over with.

when I entered away's contest, I waited for my prize for 3 weeks, then I had to PM her to get it. @___@ sometimes you just have to resort to the last step.

Umm... there's no real way you COULD sound like a b***h. and if you did, you have every right to. they ended it a MONTh ago. MORE than a month. =__= they're clearly still active, and should be held responsible for their actions.

Akahoshi ~ heh. indeed. biggrin people are BRILLIANT sometimes ne?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:09 pm
Nyome >> D: Not to sound like a total b***h, but I really wouldn't bid on something that isn't...quite up to par, if you know what I mean :p It's like 'Bid for my stuff, bastards!' D: Puts me off...

EDIT: Nyome got kawaiihannah's dancing dolls xd YAY!

Akahoshi >> *waits in corner for Akahoshi to ask something* ninja

Lang >> Is...that...a new...hairstyle?! eek LANG! What happened?! gonk You almost look like Yubeki's avatar xd  

Memai-kins

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:38 pm
eek OMG Lang's hair has change. That's not the Lang I know. *hides under her desk*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:43 pm
Akahoshi
Nyome - That's just weird, "Let me just call all protental bidders idiots, that'll make them bid." I do think there was a lot of think ahead in that title.

There is quite a lot of sarcasm there me thinks. You never know, some times calling people eejits gets their attention. idiot. xp ok maybeeee not sweatdrop

I entered zaine's million gold contest and he took aggges to pick a winner (he didn't pick me yet he wears my images in his sig damnit) but after every ones bitching it turned out that a family member of his died in hurricane charly and he had no power for the time he couldn't judge the contest. Not that that is even vaugly similar to Iyou's situation, they are clearly out of line.  

Alanya

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:27 pm
Lang! someone dyied your Hair! you look like my mule now!

although it DOES make you look evilishdarkerishbabyeaterish... cool

Iyou - @_@ what did you not realize? oh and I were you I'd PM them if it keeps up.

Nyome - that one is probably an art thief.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:54 pm
I'm rebelling against red hair?  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:27 pm
no no no no nooooo! your hairrr!!
*looks at sig*
crying

um, so why exactally?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:36 pm
onifiredemon
no no no no nooooo! your hairrr!!
*looks at sig*
crying

um, so why exactly?

Sir Langley
I'm rebelling against red hair?

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:40 pm
but why!?!
annoying whiney voice.

edit: shock gone, sig looks cool.

rebelling? ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:52 pm
i actually like Lang with short blue hair than long red hair xd ... yes, please, somebody shoot me! gonk gonk >  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:08 pm
urge to draw in photobucket again is killing me. i should probably save up my money for a scanner or a tablet indstead of RE4. who the hell wants crappy pictures?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games