Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:03 pm
onifiredemon
went swing dancing to night! needles to say a suck, mainly becouse i don't know how to swing yet.

Swing dancing = very hard, so don't beat yourself up about it. biggrin If I recall...swing dancing is something you have to practice to get real good at.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:17 pm
but my date was the daughter of the instructor. so you can imagine what was going on in my head.  

oni cypress

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:46 am
Woot Doug, woot Rocko. I love thoses shows whee heart

I have all the Rocko Modern Life episode on a dvd.

Old cartoons kick a**.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:00 am
Doug...I loved that show xd

And what is this OC you're talking about, Nyome? O.o;; TELL ME!  

Memai-kins

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:35 am
DOUG?! gonk wtf lol. My stupid internet breaks RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKING TO LANG then you go and talk about Doug. I miss out on the coolest conversations. I used to watch that all the time even though it wasn't particularly funny. Did anyone else watch the Angry Beavers?

Nyome & Ashram> Get in line biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:51 am
Alucard_
DOUG?! gonk wtf lol. My stupid internet breaks RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKING TO LANG then you go and talk about Doug. I miss out on the coolest conversations. I used to watch that all the time even though it wasn't particularly funny. Did anyone else watch the Angry Beavers?

You Spooty spoot head xd LOL, Angry Beavers was like...the s**t back in the days xd

Anyone remember Pepper Ann?  

Memai-kins

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:01 am
Memai Shirosaki
Alucard_

You Spooty spoot head xd LOL, Angry Beavers was like...the s**t back in the days xd

Anyone remember Pepper Ann?

!! Yeah! I think it's still on. Saw it whilst randomly scrolling through the guide thing one day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:14 am
Pepper Ann was probably the best show right next to Doug >8B~ Besides, jumping to overly huge conclusions mixed with odd hallucinations = teh 1337!  

Memai-kins

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:44 am
xd

(Sorry I vanished for a while, was caught up in guild maintenance)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:14 am
Angry Beavers!!! The name alone is enough to make me start laughing!

The voice actor for Dagget is the same guy who did Invader Zim. o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:17 am
Abandoned Dreams

Andy Berman, I think (don't ask me how I know that) Invader zim == the awesome *has the first 2 dvds and just about every single episode, aired or not, on his computer*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:20 am
Alucard_
Abandoned Dreams

Andy Berman, I think (don't ask me how I know that) Invader zim == the awesome *has the first 2 dvds and just about every single episode, aired or not, on his computer*

I have every single episode ever made on my computer! xd Invader Zim is my religion.

I heart Earth!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:23 am
Abandoned Dreams
Alucard_
Abandoned Dreams

I have every single episode ever made on my computer! xd Invader Zim is my religion.

I heart Earth!

xd It was meeeeeeee! I WAS THE CHICKEN ALL ALONG!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:30 am
Turkey, actually. xd

"Gir! What are you doing?"
"I made mashed potatoes!"
"Yes...and muffins..."  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:33 am
OMG! Did you see the one with President Man and the chocolate ninja star cookies?

Girl scout: "HEY! This isn't money! This is ham! You can't pay for cookies with ham!"
Dib: "Why was there ham in my pocket?"  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games