Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:30 pm
I wish the gold grant for the Mochi games actually worked. I'm addicted to Bloackarelli. Of course, that's because I haven't been able to get Pickies to load since they officially added it. Ugh... why add this stuff if you aren't going to maintain it? Christ, it's not even a matter of maintenance. Those things were busted when they put them up. And since, for some reason, people would rather play Gaia's crappy, laggy games, they won't fix them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:21 pm
******** he still remembers/thinks about that. OTL That's so pathetic. This (and tegaki e) are the last things I need right now. :I Oh, and Lost. I'm not going to get much more homework done tonight.

Edit: And WHY more chance items? gonk  

Soranoko
Crew

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Soranoko

Edit: And WHY more chance items? gonk

For real. I mean, the genies would have made such a nice MC. BUT NO WE WANT MORE RECOLORS!!!123

Man, I'm not even done buying what I wanted from the fortune eggs, yet. Stupid panda hoodie. How the hell did the thing end up going UP in price from day one to the last day they were sold in stores?

Well, at least the marketplace prices of most of the things I want from this seem relatively low. Are the chances for actually getting a new item and not some stupid store item I could have just bought with gold better?

Edit: Whoa... never mind the whining. People must be getting fortune egg items in good quantities. Prices are dropping faaaaaaaaaaast. heart

Edit 2: So I decided to buy the bundle because rubbing the lamp gets me off. *cough* <.<

Three Zaina lamps and one Auspice lamp. Auspice game me a Mu plushie. w00t! I'm a wood ox. heart Zaina's a b***h. She gave me a web hoodie. I'm selling her other two lamps. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:34 am
SO. I go to Philly yesterday. Meet chick-friend I've been flirting with online for oh I don't know a month. Have good time, but nervous as ********, so kinda quiet. Apparently stared at her (glorious) rack all night but didn't realize it, as my mind was honestly more on (not joking) her glasses and her lips. Gorgeous face in general. Couldn't get a conversation going to save my life, seriously. Massive culture shock from dealing with a full-blown goth subculture, which we really don't have around here. Hug felt real and honest, kiss felt like it was over. ******** my life, why do I have to want her so bad still?  

unethy
Crew

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:12 pm
I wanna change my username to Waltz for Luma. The only thing holding me back is familiarity and attachment to my current username, but it's not really relevant to anything, it's just a name. Does that sound stupid? Think I should do it or just keep my username as it is?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:59 pm
I really want to change my username too D; Maybe trade names with my mule Brain Dead...

Also, yay Heterochromia item. heart Eye options are always a plus for grombies.  

Soranoko
Crew

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:13 pm
I'll do it if you do it, haha.

Btw, your sig art is gorgeous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:43 pm
Hey, why not? P: "Waltz for Luma" and "Brain Dead" are both upgrades.

Oh god isn't it? It worked better for my other avatar, but eh.
This is the artist (mine was a freebie).
So many of my favorite artists are younger than me OTL;;  

Soranoko
Crew

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 pm
Bah, I stopped lamenting about that when I was your age. xD
I can't keep up with you young people anymore...

OK. I'm going to change my username!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm
...god damnit. I forgot about the whole spaces thing. Because there is ALSO somebody called "braindead," I can't take "Brain Dead" now and I can't change "Brain Dead" back. fuuuuuck

Now I need a new name for myself AND my mule OTL  

Soranoko
Crew

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:26 pm
I still want to change my username and "Reddy" is still already taken. ):

Does anyone have any suggestions that have "Reddy" in them? I'd like to still be easily recognizable by name. ):

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:10 pm
The Heterochromia item rules, but doesn't fit me. I'm not one for the big innocent eyes. confused

Cassy: I'm not good with names of your sort, but how about "reddy2rule" or "reddy2draw"? confused

Sora: what kind of name are you wanting?  

Aeolusis
Crew

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 pm
I dunno. Part of the reason I want a new name is to get away from the chatspeak/2something thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 pm
reddy2bplayd
I still want to change my username and "Reddy" is still already taken. ):

Does anyone have any suggestions that have "Reddy" in them? I'd like to still be easily recognizable by name. ):

The former oakenfold fan in me wants to say ReddySteddyGo, but I want to punch myself in the balls for that.  

unethy
Crew

The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games