Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho Shin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:58 pm
"Yeah..."

He got up and headed torwards her. As he approached her he bowed out of respect. He wondered if she would also bow. I mean, she wasn't Kyonuske, But he was teaching her.

"Hey. I have another lesson for you. I figured we would stop with the whole learning of techniques and such. Instead, I wish to teach you battle tactics. This man, my friend, has agreed to assist us in a three-way battle. This type of battle will test you in more ways than one. Are you hurt, because I can cure you before we begin if you wish."

He backed away a bit and awaited her response.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:02 pm
Reaper return the bow deeply like the way she was taught to do so then rose back at her full height. Her eyes moving over to the man behind Shin a bit off. Must've been a Kyonuske too. Great..another loss already. Might as well do it though at least it would make her tired enough to get knocked out at least.

"No..I'm just tired." she whispered. "..we can go ahead and begin.."

Moonduster

Tenma Keigou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:15 pm
He bowed to her as he stood behind shin. enough to give her full respect he stood back up and looked at her as she spoke, sizing her up, seeing what she had physically for a fight, and other things that he filed away.

"Simply put my name is Tenma, a simple spar for now is all I want, if I go to far tell me, I can hold back if need be?"

He asked sincerely. He did not like hurting women. Not even ones he needed to hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:26 pm
Eien just let out a soft smile, long lashes fluttering half-shut for a moment before cocking her head gently a little to her right. Regarding Fuin that was planted firmly in her slightly pregnant lap. Revolution was already kicking a slight hello to her and complaining to her mother that she was hungry. Shaking her head, Eien makes a mental note how the shadows heal her slight burn, but little Fuin knows now. It will help in the future.

The mute eiehian woman was about to reach for another piece of bread from the slightly cooling broth before her pale finger was caught by Fuin's little hand. Looking down, Eien raised a delicate silver eyebrow to the large innocent red eyes that watched her finger and hand. If Fuin would noticed she would see lovely silver, moonbeam shaded silver tattooes that covered Eien's body. Soft as starlight and wisps of twinkles like sky gasps, with a runic cosmic feel. But the inner part of her palm was a different story, it had a strange kanji written there.

"This is what you are Eien...this is what the eternals and I use you as... you....saseko....

...saseko...

...saseko..."

For a brief moment she can hear his words, but she clears her mind and buries it before it can carry the meaning. Ancient eiehian for a meaning that haunts her to this day. But she is the balance and must walk alone, even when she leaves here it will happen.

Yet, Eien regards Fuin with a gentle expression still before leaning down and kissing her brow. Gently releasing her hand, the eiehian woman reaches for more bread. Soaking it in the broth before taking a bite herself, repeating, and giving the next piece to Fuin to eat.

GS Sailor Eternity

Ho Shin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:53 pm
Shin lashed out and softly hit Tenma in the chest backhandly.

"Don't hold back. Attack me and my pupil with your force. I can gurentee you that I nor my pupil here will hold back."

Shin turned away from them and walked off a bit before turning around. He noticed that they had also done the same. He readied himself for the fight and smiled a bit. He had hoped this would be a great lesson for Reaper. He decided that if he let her make the first move in this bout than she would learn a little bit first.

"Reaper... You make the first move. Let this first lesson be one in engaging an opponent... what to do when confronting two foes. Make your first move wisely. Attack him...or attack me."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:41 am
~ Chapter 1: Part 3 ~

The camp was only a short distance away, though from where he stood, it seemed that the place was sparsely populated. Not many a soul seemed to wander through the tents, and there were none of the loud noises that would have been expected from a place like this...

...then again, he thought this was a carnival.

"Halloooooooooo~!" he shouted, waving his hands in the air as he trudged through the tall grass. To whom he shouted, not even he knew. Why he had done so, not even he knew. What would come of it... only time would tell.

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Fuin Mir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:36 am
Fuin examined Eien's hand very closely, tilting it this way and that to allow the tinted silver tattoo's to reflect the fire light. Her inquistive nature wasn't even slowed down by eating as she opened her mouth and hungrily ate the piece of broth soaked bread, not once taking her eyes from the hand as she traced the silver along Eien's skin with one small finger until she was half way up her arm.

Seemingly puzzled, Fuin released the hand and stared down at her own which she held in front of her, first plams up to see the red gem that had set into her right hand and then palms down, examining herself for the tattoo's she had seen on Eien.

"Phwee?"

She poked at the skin on her right hand in confusion at its plain-ness. A few wisps of flickering shadow were drawn away from the fire light to rest on the childs skin, forming twisting runic patterns on her right handed fingers, hand and wrist, snaking up to the elbow where obviously the shadows ran thin and couldn't cover any more area.

"Sa!"

Fuin smiled happily up at Eien and showed her her newly tattooed right hand.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:54 am
Taking another piece of the bread, she slowly feeds Fuin her fill before offering her some of the milk that was laid out for them. It seemed like her little charge was hungry well the eiehian maiden raised an eyebrow again as the little kage ate the bread right out of her hands. Good girl, she thought, eat your fill so you can be strong. Eien took a few bites herself to calm down Rev as she kicked in her stomach and taking a small sip of her milk. It was a bit heavy for her but it would do, before setting the glass down again.

Looking down to Fuin she cocks her head well she feels the little girl's finger trace along her silver tattooes, the star on her brow brightening as Fuin does. Letting out a gentle starlit light around the woman's lovely pale features. But the mute balance being watches in amuzement well the shadows created twin tattooes on Fuin's arm. Lacing here and there with elegant darkened designs on her forearm and up. Taking a hold of her little hand she calmly looked over the markings and runic designs, before checking her inner palm. Letting out a small happy sigh of relief that she didn't see the other tattoo there, before smiling happy back to Fuin. Then she showed Fuin the tattoo on her palm, the one that marks her.

Her eyes speaking to her again with silver starlit whisps.

=Those tattooes are fine and suit you... but you must never do this one, it is a very, very bad one. I hope you understand one day...=

Raising Fuin up for a moment, she gives her small eskimo kisses before curling the small one into her arm. Wrapping the cloth back around her again and feeding her some of the milk.

GS Sailor Eternity

Fuin Mir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:05 am
Fuin blinked as her eyes and ears took in what Eien told and showed her through silent words and gestures. She snuggled down into her lap, shuffling to get comfortable and away from the kicking of Rev as she accepted the milk and sipped at it, clacking her tongue at its texture.

The chibi-kage seemed to sit contemplating for a moment before taking hold of Eien's hand again and pointing at the tattoo on her palm.

"Bad?"

She repeated the word Eien had used before dropping the hand and pointing up at Eien.

"Sa?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:19 am
Placing the milk down, she gathered the bowls before placing the empty milk cup back down. Raising her hand again Eien wipes some of her moonbeam shaded hair from her face to behind her doll ears. Lettubg the little shadow take her hand into her small one. Looking into Fuin's eyes again, she speaks through her slanted eyes again to the innocent ruby ones twinkling within the dying embers of the fire.

=Very good little one... yes, a bad man gave me that tattoo it has a bad meaning because he took my little treasures away from me. Then hurt me bad, but it is alright... I am not bad.=

She said the words but her heart screamed a different story because of the vision of dark blue eyes smirking back at her well his sword came down on her daugther. But that was long ago, way before many people's time and Eien kissed Fuin's brow, rocking her gently. She was about to look at her again well the doctor came back, taking the plates for Eien and glancing to her. "I have a cot ready for you if you want to rest... we're going to need your help when we can I hope you don't mind. I'll take of this for you, I'm getting something to eat anyways. Do you want anything else?"

Eien nodded and motioned about something to her side and the shirt she was wearing before looking down to Fuin. The doctor nodded his understanding before ruffing Fuin's hair again. Nodding to the woman, Eien stood and walked on the outer edge of the tents away from the fire. Gently bouncing and rocking Fuin in her arms well waiting for the doctor again.

GS Sailor Eternity

Moonduster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:02 pm
Reaper unsheathed her sword and stabbed it into the ground pulling on her gauntlets. The metal extended up to her shoulder spikes protruding from the elbows. Her lush green eye going from Shin to Tenma this was going to be rather difficult. She knew for a fact that if she attacked one the other would come up and attack her.

Making either choice involving herself getting strike at. Perhaps there was a way for her to attack both of them as the same time. No..by the time she formed her shadow magic the other would been able to counter her physical move.

Her eyes glided back over to Shin. He was the best choice of action to take. Reaper knew him and his skills better then Tenma's better to attack a foe you know then a foe you don't know. With that she took in a slow breath and charged towards Shin. Flexing the metal claws pushing off the ground in a leap and bringing down both of her gauntlets downwards to slash right down the middle of him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Akina Storm

Tenma Keigou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:17 pm
He unsheathed his Moonblade with a mettalic whisper, the blade glinting slightly as it came free from the sheath. He set his feet parralell toeachother one facing forward and hte other slightly back with the toe facing forward. His foot that was back was on the ball of the foot, heel off of the ground, he bent his knees and waited, ready to strike but seeing what would happen, who would come out of this little charge so that he could attack.

Watching her charge his eyes glinted with anticipation, his blade sat ready slightly back and to his right side, hir right hand on the hilt loosely. He was ready to hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:54 pm
~ Chapter 1: Part 4 ~

Furry little ears bounced up and down on the top of the stuffed kitty's head as it bobbed along; bouncing up and down on the top of the young man's head as he trudged through the tall grass, away from the main road and towards the encampment.

All of his things were still upon the cart, sitting in the shade under the tree beside the road; things he didn't truly care about, though they were his for better or for worse. Earned, found, won, stolen... all his in some way or another.

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Ho Shin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:06 pm
He positioned himself for battle, staring down his two opponents. He knew Reaper would make the first move, after all, he gave her the leeway. Knowing this, he gave her a little more attention. He hoped she would make a correct move, he didn't want his partial training to be for nothing.

As the battle comenced, he noticed Tenma off to the side preparing himself to do battle. Reaper on the other hand was in full force. She had anchored her sword to the ground and fastened on her gauntlets. The gauntlets would be a decent strategy, that is if she could use them correctly.

He wondered whom she would choose to assualt first, or if she would choose to assualt them at all. You see, he had given her an option before the battle had begun. He said that she should choose to attack either himself, or Tenma. However, unless she had been fully confident with her attack, she should have chosen the alternate route and avoided contact by taking a defense, rather than and offence.

As she began her charge, Shin sighed to himself. So, she decided to attack him. Foolish really, though he supposed that attacking him might be better. Only on the fact that she knew him and perhaps might gauge his attacks....well she was wrong.

When Reaper launched herself into the air at him and begun her actual attack, Shin knew what needed to be done. In all his years of fighting, he wasn't about to be bested by this simplistic downward slash. As she brought down her hands in an attempt to slice him vertically down the center, Shin leaned back a bit. His leaning wasn't out of fright, but rather a strategy that would become all to clear in the moments to pass.

The backwards leaning that had happened at first quickly turned into a backwards flip with the addition of his feet leaving the ground in a slight hop. Her attack drew nearer, so to compensate for the nearness, Shin bent his legs at the knee's. This addition helped him to nearly dodge the attack. He flew back a bit with the flip to dodge it.

Instead of completing the flip and landing back upon his feet, Shin instead stayed vertically upside down and landed on his hands. The momentum from her attack would send her forward, attack hitting the ground instead of him. He pushed off of the ground and reversed his flip. Instead of continuing to move in a backflip, he turned it into a front flip. He landed, standing on her shoulders, one foot on each shoulder.

"Foolish..."

Shin flicked back his right hand, realeasing one of his beloved weaponry...The Tetsugen. This small diamond like blade attached to a razor sharp wire snaked its way past her left side of the face, around the front part of her neck and back to him. This boomerang-like action created a loop around her neck. He grabbed hold of the other end to secure the loop and hoped down from her shoulders.

He smiled. Shin needed only to pull taught the wire and her head should essentially be sliced off her neck. He toyingly played with the wire as the loop hung loosely around her neck, but not so loose as to allow her to slip out of it without severing her head. He grinned a bit and waited. He wanted her to know the error of her ways, not to die. Of course if it were a real fight to the death, he would have pulled it taught long ago.

He waited with his back turned to her to gauge her reaction and looked at Tenma to gauge his. He never knew when they would attack so he was still aware. With one last grin, he recoiled his Tetsugen, releasing the loop around her neck, leaving only a thin line around it. He would spare his pupil.

Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games