Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 am
Julio looked over Leo once or twice then looked at Lucian. "Lulu you are a beautiful lair. I wont call you out on this one, but I will applaud you for keeping me into this game so long. I will assist you to get dressed, Lily, but I cannot allow Lucian to go clothed around me." Lucian rolled his eyes up to look at Julio. "You have just been dying for a reason to do this haven't you?" Julio smiled, letting his eyes bleed into that glowing inhuman blue again. "Oh yes." Julio let his energy fill the room. Lucian ground his teeth together and whimpered. The energy was hot against the skin yet soft like a breeze's passing caress. The heat brushed his most intimate parts and he cried out; desire ran through his blood like a fire. Julio reached down and tilted Lucian's head up. "Are you going to fight it or submit?" Lucian crawled to Julio's leg and nuzzled his face against the obvious bulge."I submit, I submit. Just make this need stop!" Julio smiled. "Then I shall. Lilly your clothes are here for you. Dress in what you like. We'll be in the other room." Julio kissed Lucian on the cheek and Lucian purred. Julio picked up the other male and carried him into the other room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:28 am
User ImageLeo watched them leave and he moved to a corner of the room, curling up into a ball. he'd promised not to leave Julian alone, but what was he to do? he stood up ad walked to the door, his hand trembling on the handle. slowly he pushed it open and silently moved to a corner, not looking at the two men. he curled up, his eyes down, his arms around his knees, waiting.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 am
Julio placed Lucian on the bed and smiled. Lucian rolled his eyes up to the other male and rolled onto his side. Julio flipped Lucian onto his stomach and Lucian snarled. Julio pinned Lucian's body beneath his and began to wiggle out of his pants. "I refuse to be taken like this!" Julio sank his teeth into Lucian's tender back. Lucian cried out and fought against Julio's body. Julio lifted Lucian's hips and spread his legs. Lucian snarled again, kicking his legs out behind him and fighting Julio the whole way.
They fought until Julio was able to enter Lucian and get the male to submit momentarily to him. Lucian quickly began to fight again but it became more sexual. They ended up with Lucian on his back and digging his nails into Julio's spine as Julio took deep thrusts into the male beneath him. Lucian clung to Julio and cried out over and over again, his eyes quickly bleeding to that animal color and his voice creeping towards that animal growl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm
User ImageLeo whimpered, watching with wide eyes. he pulled his knees tighter to his chest and pressed his palms to his ears. he wished he was strong, wished there was something he could do to help his master-but what could a lowly bentian do? Leo closed his eyes and felt something building inside of him that he hadn't felt in six years. his eyes widened, "No!" he gasped, terrified, but unable to stop it. The poower lashed out at Julio, hitting him full force and knocking him off of the bed and onto the far wall. Leo slowly stood, his eyes glowing an aqua blue as his hair flowing as if he were under water. "Stop-" he whispered softly, not sure if he was saying it to Julio or himself. Leo walked tot he side of the bed and knelt. one hand reached out to touch Lucian's hand and Leo closed his eyes as his power flowed over his master and healed him completely. Leo stood back up, his glowing eyes on Julio, and he bowed, "please-leave him, if you wish to punish me, then i will not fight you, or shall i say i will fight you in body and spirit, but i shall not win, but leave my master alone or i won't be able to control myself." he closed his eyes and the power dissapeared as he collapsed to the floor. he slowly looked back at Julio and then glanced to Lucian, "I-I'm sorry" he whispered horrified. he trembled in fear and backed away, "I'm sorry! i didn't mean to-please i'm sorry!" his back hit the wall and he curled into a ball, his hands covering his head as he wait for the beating he knew was going to come  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm
Lucian rolled over on the sheets and purred like a the cat that was locked beneath his skin. his eyes were still gray but he was smiling. "That felt lovely. Whatever that was was just lovely." Lucian rolled across the sheets and purred. Julio groaned and staggered to his feet. "What the hell was that? That hurt like hell!" Lucian rolled onto his stomach and arched his back upwards. "It felt good on my skin. Mmm, better than any sex." Julio looked at Lucian's arched back and licked his lips. "I could try to top that." Lucian rolled onto his side, dragging the sheet across his hips and groin. "Mmm, if you make my skin dance like Lily does then I'd do anything for you." Julio let his own power creep along the air. Lucian's skin tingled again and he began to giggle. "Wait, wait! I want Lilly in bed with me! I want to feel her body move as she comes." Julio looked at Leo who was curled into the corner and smiled. "As you wish my prince, as long as I get to feel you." Lucian rolled over again, the sheet pulling tight over his groin. Julio licked his lips hungrily. Lucian rolled onto his stomach and smiled. "I know what you want more than anything." Lucian's eyes turned to Leo's face. "I'd like to make you feel that power again. I know it made you happy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm
User ImageLeo curled into a tighter ball, terrifed as he heard Julio coming closer to where he was hiding in the corner. "I'm sorry-" he whispered again, protecting his head the best way he knew how. he hadn't hear what the others had been saying, his whimpers and fear drowning them out, all he knew was the the rather vilent Julio was standing over him and that was bad, very very bad.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 am
Julio gently lifted Leo from his curled spot on the floor."Up we go!" Julio carried Leo to the bed and sat him beside Lucian. Lucian giggled with delight, rolled onto his back to look up at Leo. "Why so sad looking? I'm not going to hurt you! Well, maybe a little bit, but you'll enjoy it very much." Julio climbed onto the bed at the other end, planting a chaste kiss upon Lucian's lips. "It only hurts a little bit at first." Lucian playfully slapped Julio away." Julio would know. He's the only man I've ever been with." Julio kissed at Lucian's neck."I was very gentle with the prince." Lucian gabbed Leo's hand and pulled him close. "Have you ever been with a man before? Julio could go first since he knows what he's doing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 pm
User ImageLeo stared at the two men with wide eyes. they had somehow changed-they seemed more friendly, more...playful. Leo swallowed hard, this he knew and could handle. he smiled a little and moved closer to Lucian, kissing the other's neck. "I have been well trained to please you and any you wish for me to." he said softly, his voice one of practised seduction and he moved down Lucian's body, teasing with mouth and touch, "tell me what i can do to pleasure you-" he murmered, wanting Lucian and Julio to see how willing he was to please and to make up for loosing control earlier. maybe they would forgive him and not hurt him any more than was neccisary.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Lucian giggled, a light blush rushing to his cheeks. Julio placed a hand to his forehead. "My, prince, I believe you are power drunk!" Lucian pressed his back against Julio's front and smiled. "Drunk?! Me! No! Never!" Julio smiled and ran a hand down Lucian's front. "If you declare it so then it is so. How would you like to be treated tonight?" Lucian played with Leo's hair and giggled. "I want Lily. I want to find that little spot inside her that makes her toes curl with bliss and I want to make her skin dance with the pleasure of it." Lucian lifted Leo's face so he got the full weight of his yellow-brown eyes. "May I take you beneath me and show you the pleasures of a true alpha male?" Hi voice purred across Leo's skin like a seductive breeze and it caress all the right places along Leo's body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 pm
User ImageLeo nuzzled against Lucian's hand, "please, master. make me yours?" he glanced at Julio, his face a school expression of open lust, one he knew was almost impossible to resist, "you can each have and end or take turned, as long as you find pleasure in my body-" he moved to nuzzle Julio while stroking his master at the same time, "Take my body and make me beg for more-"
((lol, we may have to go to rps XD))  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm
Julio brushed Lucian's hair from his neck and whispered into his ear. "You have a very willing participant here. What shall we do with her?" Lucian cut an eye to Julio. "We? No. It is I who will be doing things with her. My body maybe shared between us but she....she is all mine." Lucian kissed Leo and let his power reach down through his entire body. Lucian pulled Leo in closer and kissed him deeper, drinking in the other male's body pressed against him. Julio pressed himself against Lucian's back and sent his power rushing through them both. The combined rush of power reached down into Leo and touched his own power that was locked away. Lucian felt the power lash back at him and stared at Leo in awe. "What was that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 pm
User ImageLeo trembled as he felt his power pushing against Lucian's and he lowered his gase, "i'm sorry! i didn't mean to, please, it wont happen again i swear!" he said quickly. what was the matter with him, the master was obviously willing to over look what Leo had down earlier and here he was using that power against the master! Leo bit his lip and moved to prepare the master for taking him, licking and nuzzling, wanting to distract the other from what he'd just done  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:18 pm
Lucian forced his power back into Leo. "Stop fighting me." He used his power like fingers and touched intimate parts of Leo without raising a hand. "Let me explore you." his power caressed and rubbed every inch of Leo's skin. Julio purred against Lucian's back and sent his own hot waves over power int Leo's body. Lucian 's eyes fluttered and his power found that spot deep within Leo's body that was almost an instant orgasm. Julio smiled. "Can you feel it?" Lucian threw his head back and cried out, letting the mixtures of energy run over his body. Julio fell into the heat and pressed himself against Lucian's body. Lucian forced his power against Leo's and broke the seal that had formed over it. The room was drowned in raw, untamed energy and it was overwhelming. Lucina lost control and his power spiraled out and anyone it touched fell to their knees with ecstasy riding their bodies while Julio's heated power brought them to screaming orgasms.
The power spiraled down into a condensed form over the three on the bed and they all writhed on top of one another in mind blowing orgasm after orgasm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm
User ImageLeo forced his power to lay dormant as the other explored him, but when the seal was broken, Leo screamed in agony. the pleasure forced onto his body only made the pain worse and his moaned were ones of half pain and half pleasure. a small trickle of blood ran from his nose and ears, but it was ignored in the intence emotions and power in the room as his own joined in the fray and made them all last far longer than should have been pysically possible. when their bodies couldn't do anything more, Leo rolled onto his side and cruled in a ball, small whimpering sobbs escaping his lips and his head trobbed in pain.
((uh-oh, his power was sealing in a very forceful and painful way, we'll have to see what happens now that the seal was broken like that XD dramallama ))  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:35 pm
Lucian collapsed onto the bed. He looked around wearily for Leo. His eyes spotted the crimson running down from the male's ear and the hazy after glow faded. Julio lay unconscious beside him. Lucian crawled over to Leo and reached to touch him. The power between them flared and Lucian screamed. His had had been shocked and it was now numb. Lucian snarled and jammed his hand back into the swirling power. The power rejected him but his hand kept going. His entire arm was numb within seconds. Lucian grabbed Leo's arm and rolled him over. "Lily, what is this?"  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games