Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:30 pm
Merde,” Francis whimpered holding one hand to his face and turned his back away. “Some hangover you got there, Damaging the very face of love, how could you do that to the world?” The heavily accented voice answered himself sadly while sitting as far from England as possible, sending the occasional fore longed glance back at the blonde obviously distressed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 pm
Getting off the plane, Ludwig spared a glance over at his unpredictable brother. The albino was giving the window a narrowed gaze, which led him to believe he was unprepared for the weather. "Let me guess... you don't have an umbrella?" the German commented, voice tinged with exasperation. His brother's look away told him all he needed. He pulled out the extra umbrella he had and handed it to Gilbert. "Every time a meeting takes place in London, it rains. One might think you may have caught on to that, by now."

The blond shook his head, and sighed. "Come. We're going to be late," he murmured, despite knowing that was not the case. At the latest, they'd be on time. But Ludwig preferred to be early.

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm
Romano swung the door of the car open and stepped out with his head held high, he waited only for Antonio to catch up within a foot of him before continuing to the large glass doors of the airport. It wasn't long before he went through security and customs and he was finally allowed to pass through to the boarding center. He waited quietly for Spain not speaking a word, which was highly unusual for a man like himself with no usual shortage of words.

The plane was first class as expected and he enjoyed the soft seats and free reign to do what he pleased. He leaned farther into the cushion and let out a small sigh, he hadn't noticed how tired he was.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm
Vash just finished brushing his teeth when Lili called out to him. He was fully dressed, aside from his coat, boots, and beret. He folded the coat over his arm and walked toward her, nodding slightly. "Um, yes. Sure," he murmured, feeling awkward.

He carefully took the purple ribbon and ran his fingers through her short blond hair that she had cut to look like his, gathering a small bunch in his hand. With ease, he gently tied the ribbon. He dropped his hands back to his sides, and nodded. "There."

I Spain I
Vice Captain

I Spain I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm
Antonio followed Lovino quietly, not sure what to say. It seemed as if his former subordinate wanted silence. Otherwise, he would have said something. 'Wouldn't he?' the Spaniard wondered, fidgeting slightly with the hem of his jacket. Security and customs didn't seem to leave an imprint on his mind, as he was too busy trying to keep from bothering Lovino anymore than he already had. 'Had I?' He didn't know. 'Does Lovi hate me? I mean, I woke him up late. I-I made a really basic breakfast. What if he didn't want that? I never asked him what he wanted. Oh, I don't want him to hate me!'

He was sitting beside the Italian when he finally reached a point where he couldn't keep his tongue any longer. "Lovi, please don't hate me! I'm sorry!" He stared at the younger nation, green eyes full of worry and distress.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm
Arthur ignored the Frenchman's drama, instead directing his attention to the mess he had made. Righting his chair with a soft 'tsk', the blond gathered his jacket into his arms. He brushed the minimal amount of dust off of it and replaced it on the back of his chair. Sitting down, the Brit then decided to pretend that the frog didn't even exist. The only thing that hinted that he even heard France's comment was his mutter, "I did the world a favour, more like."

A worker walked into the room cautiously, sending a look over at the furious Brit and the distressed Frenchman that now had a bruise forming on his face. Resisting the urge to escape the scene, she walked toward Arthur and gave a soft cough. When he glanced over at her with cold eyes, she tensed, but forced a nervous smile to her lips. "Y-your tea, Sir," she managed, setting the tea kettle and tea cup on the table.

Wanting to run, she quickly hurried to the door. She was almost out before she paused as realization hit her. "O-oh! I'm sorry, Sir," she murmured, glancing over at the other nation that still looked rather miserable. "Is there anything th-that you w-would want?" she questioned. She ignored Arthur's murmur, "that frog can suffer." Why did she have to deal with the nations?

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 pm
"Ve~ Looks like Germany isn't here yet...." Feliciano said as he entered the meeting room. The plane ride had gone by fast for him because one of the meals being served on the flight was pasta, so Feliciano had spend the whole time eating it. And it hadn't taken long for him to reach the building where the meeting was being held in either.
"Ah! France Nii-chan! What happend to your face?" Italy rushed over to him. For some reason that was the first thing Italy saw in the room.....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 pm
(Sorry if I skip a little fast here)

Berwald ushered everyone into the taxi, rushing more than normal. Whether you'd believe it or not, the Swede really didn't want to be late. Having everyone's eyes be on him as he walked in the meeting room would just embarrass him.

The taxi drove up to the tarmac, to the waiting jet. He made sure everyone got out and that Peter wasn't missing. Sometimes the child could just up and disappear. "Alr'ght, 're we all ready?" He asked the rest of the Nordics. Noting that everyone was there and accounted for, he headed onto the plane, nodding at one of the airline attendants who directed them to their seats.

--------------------------------

Peter was extremely hyper and wanted nothing more than to just shout out his delight at being able to attend the meeting, but he knew that his papa was in a hurry so he kept the energy to himself until the got onto the plane. Once of the plane, he tossed himself into his seat, grinning at Tino and Sindre. "This'll be sooo fun!" He cheered.

--------------------------------

Raivis made his way off the plane and into the rain, it was a little drizzle-y at his place before he left, but this was just depressing. He sighed. "Is it always this bad at Arthur's place...?" He asked himself, drearily. As if he wasn't feeling bad enough, the downpour only made it worse. "I didn't even want to come..." He sighed again, heading off to the taxi that would take him to the meeting hall.

Bakem0n0

Familiar Friend

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 am

(As a side note, I apologise for my brief absence.)

Sindre offered Peter a small smile and a nod in response, deciding to sit near the small nation -but not next to him, as he supposed the others would want to- in order to keep an eye on him. Although they were not at the conference yet, he decided that his babysitting job started now. After all, it was best to be thorough when it came to completing a task. Perhaps to the point of unnecessary perfection, though he did not want to smother the boy with attention. Perhaps this babysitting job would bemore difficult than he thought... He certainly did not want to get careless and let Peter wander too freely, but then again, he didn't want to insist that Peter did not move from his side, either. And to get a proper balance was difficult for an introvert... Who certainly was not used to loud little nations.

----------

Finally, he was here. A bit damp from the rain -not to mention that his feet were soaked, as the shoes he'd picked weren't exactly waterproof, to say the very least- and a little tired... And a little nauseous from how this meeting would turn out, but he was there anyway. And on time, for once. In fact, it seemed as if he was early-ish, and that made the jittery nation glow with a little pride. 'Good morning, aru.' He greeted no one in particular as he walked into the room, one hand removing his hairtie in order to run his fingers through his wet hair, trying to separate and distinguish the strands so that it dried as straight as possible. Of course, his sleeves (which were much too long) gave him a little trouble but he managed eventually, sitting in a chair a little distance away from both England and France. He was sure that neither nation would want to sit near him anyways, so he was reluctant to test the theory for the fear of being right. In fact, he doubted he could think of a single nation who would actually want to sit near him.

Perhaps he needed to make more friends.

----------

'Arrived already...?' Roderich questioned under his breath with a look that interbred both mild abhorrence and ever so slight confusion. He'd gotten so focused on his scoresheets that he'd not noticed the time (and miles) just fly by. No pun intended, naturally. Gathering up the intricately-marked papers, he folded and slipped them into the inside pocket of his jacket, along with his fountain pen.

And only then did he notice the black ink stains on his shirt cuff. He cursed under his breath, before scolding himself for uttering a vile word as he attempted vainly to scrub at the offending spots with a tissue. No such luck, as the ink had been dry for quite a long time. And then he happened to notice the weather. Another curseword was uttered in absolute contempt, and this time, he did not discipline himself. Rain. Damn the rain and damn England. No, in fact, damn America for insisting that the conference was held in London... Wasn't it that overzealous Alfred's decision? Oh, Roderich did not care to think on it any longer. With a click of his tongue, he left the plane at a quickened walk -he couldn't abide the idea of running, as knowing his luck, he'd trip- whilst praying that his white shirt did not get wet. But then again, his jacket wasn't waterproof.

And today was certainly not his day.

----------

Luckily, the plane hadn't gone. Toris had been terribly paranoid that they'd forgotten that he'd needed the plane, or that they'd have put the plane away or something... He didn't know how it all worked and such, but he was certainly glad to see the plane was there. So much so that he tripped getting out of the taxi, scuffing his knees and palms... Not that he paid much heed to it. Of course it stung a bit -and one of the trouser legs had a little rip in it now, but it was fixable, so he hoped- but the plane was there. He tore into the plane, sitting down with a heavy sigh of relief. His stomach pains were going, luckily, and were mild in comparison to how they'd been whilst he was in the taxi. Speaking of which... He glanced out of the window to watch the taxi drive away, smiling a little to himself.

Until he looked down to notice that one of his boots were missing. Of course, he'd not tied them in his rush and had barely put them on properly... But he was certain he'd left the house with two. That meant... 'O-oh... Taxi...!' Thje realisation hit him. His boot must've got caught or something... And come off in the fall out of the taxi. Which meant it was probably still in said taxi. The taxi that had now driven out of sight. He placed one palm on the window, as if pleading silently for the taxi to come back, but it did not.

He certainly looked a state now. This was not the best way to represent himself and his people... With crumpled clothes (which had a rip now) that weren't even buttoned up properly -however, he'd not noticed this yet- and now with a boot missing. And scuffed palms. And a growling stomach from not eating...

And right on cue, Toris curled up into a ball on his seat to attempt to soothe the stabbing stomach pain that came hurtling back. One of the worst things was that he couldn't call Poland from the plane... And knowing his luck, it'd be snowing in England or something.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 am
Lovino blinked and looked at Spain “W-what are you talking about?” he asked half disbelieving. “You haven't done anything to upset me....” the brunette blushed putting his face in crossed arms in a somewhat failed attempt to his flush. After admitting defeat he looked up with large hazel eyes, his hair curl bouncing from sudden movement.

“I don't hate you” he repeated debating whether to take the other mans hand.

Kreepy-Kitten

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:32 am
Taking the umbrella from his younger brother, Gilbert rolled his eyes. He sighed and glanced back outside. "It was fine, yesterday," he commented, finally giving the needed information about where he had been the night before and why he came home completely drunk. And accompanied by a police officer. But he didn't want to focus on that. It was miserable outside, he was awake much earlier than he wanted, and he was going to have to deal with practically the entire world! All on top of a hangover.

Making it into a taxi and to the government buildings was not a hard feat. It was late enough in the day that they missed the rush hour traffic, but also early enough that not many people were wandering around.

Closing the wet umbrella and handing it to his brother, Gilbert headed to the meeting room with brisk steps and a slight smirk on his lips. Ludwig followed, rubbing his temples. Now that awesome Prussia was here, at least, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:38 am
Getting himself comfortable on the plane while not spilling his coffee was tricky, since it was incredibly crowded. He didn't know why, but it seemed everyone needed to go to London. Huh. Usually it was only this bad when going to America. It was fortunate that the plane was delayed enough that Sadiq was able to make it. Otherwise, he would have missed it and would probably be hours late.

Finally settling himself in, he was squashed between a very...well-fed...man, and a woman who had more robes on than body. Due to that, it was unbearably hot.

Letting a soft groan of distaste, Sadiq took a glance at his watch and his eyes widened. He was going to be late by an hour!

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

I Spain I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:50 am
Antonio blinked, staring at the blushing Italian for a moment. "R-really?" he questioned, voice full of wariness and concern. He stared a moment longer before breaking into a large grin. "Hurra!*" he cheered, reaching out and hugging Lovino. "I'm glad. I was so worried, Lovi," he murmured into the boy's shoulder, still hugging him despite the uncomfortableness of the armrest pushing into his gut.

*Yay!*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 pm
Romano didn't know whether to pull away or allow himself to be smothered in the embrace of the Spaniard. Seeing how distressed the other was he allowed himself to be hugged and flush twice the shade he was just moments before. He was being pulled into the armrest but he silently ignored it....until Spain muttered something into this shoulder...He patted the mans back twice and hardened his face, trying not to let emotion show...and failed.  

Kreepy-Kitten

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces