Submit

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:12 pm
Ally threw another shirt on the floor. "I cannot seem to decide."

Mael smiled. "You look gorgeous in all your clothes."

Ally smiled. "That is sweet, but very unhelpful."

~~~~~~

When Marius was finished, Aldous brought him back upstairs. "We have several parlors and dens throughout. This is the main parlor." He opened the door to a luxurious room filled with vampires.

Marius stood behind Aldous and looked at everyone. One of the girls on the couch grinned. "Come to show off your new toy, Aldous?"

Aldous smiled. "I figured he should get to know everyone if he's going to be staying here for a while."

One of the men in the room laughed. "And just how long do you plan to keep this one?"

Aldous twirled a lock of Marius' hair. "As long as he remains useful."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:35 am
Mael got up and navigated his way over to Ally. He picked up a shirt and held it up to him. "I like this one."

Ally kissed him. "You are the expert on my body."

Mael smiled. "Yes I am. Now let us get ready so you can meet your new love."

Ally pulled on intricately embroidered breeches, matching stockings, and leather boots. He left the neck of his shirt open. "What do you think?"

Mael kissed him. "You look magnificent." He quickly picked out an outfit for himself and got dressed.

~~~~~~

Marius almost missed his old life. He did not like being in front of all these people.

Maria got off the couch and walked up to Marius. "Sweetheart, there is no need to be afarid. We won't bite...unless you want us too."

Camilled, walked up to Marius, staring upwards. "How does such a giant keep his balance when he walks?

"J-just like you ma'am..."

The man who had spoken earlier laughed again "Ah, he speaks, if strangely."

Maria giggled. "I love his voice. His accent is unusual."  

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:44 am
Ally took Mael's arm as they walked down the hall. "Where do you suppose we'll find them?"

"I assume they will be in the parlor."

Ally started walking faster, practically pulling Mael down the corridor.

Mael just laughed and let Ally lead the way. "I has been a while since I have seen you this excited."

~~~~~~

Chamille giggled also. "It is the strangest thing I have ever heard. I thought English couldn't possibly sound more ridiculous.

Marius blushed and stared at the floor.

Another man came up behind Chamille. "Now Chamille, that wasn't very nice."

Yet another man got up and joined the group. "I think he's charming, if not a little meek. We can always change that though." He smirked.

Maria slapped his chest. "Leave him be Johann. I think he's adorable as a gentle giant."

Chamille rolled her eyes. "Oh hush, Louis, you've always been strangely fond of english."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:51 am
"How often does the chance for a new lover and the chance to anger Aldous coincide?" He pushed open the door to the parlor.

Aldous frowned as he realized who had arrived.  

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:15 am
((So, thanks to my phone, a chunk of stuff is missing. Basically, Ally got all cheeky with Aldous and all flirty with Marius, Aldous forbade Marius from talking to Ally, took him to meet the council, and then pretty much raped the poor boy. Meanwhile, Ally and Mael have been doing what they do best and now Ally is paying a little visit to Marius.))

"How old are you now?

Ally laughed. "I am over 60 years now."

Marius blinked at him in surprise.

"Yes, I suppose it is quite impressive. I have spent my days living under people hundreds of years old. I still feel like a child compared to them."

"I'm not very old at all...I must be just a baby compared to y'all."

"How old are you?"

"I-I don't really know...I think I might be about 17 maybe." He sighed. "I really don't know."

Ally smiled. "Do not worry, no one here is going to be troubled by your background."

Marius smiled a little. "Thank you."

"Most of us are misfits here."

"I guess I might fit in then." Marius smiled a little brighter.

Ally smiled. "Of course you will. Though, I must warn you. Fitting in completely usually involves passing through the beds of many."

Marius sighed. "Then I doubt I'll fit in at all..."

Ally frowned. "Oh, I am sorry."

Marius shook his head. "It's my own problem..."

Ally held his hand tighter. "If you do not enjoy sex, this is going to be very difficult. It is basically what we run on here. Did Aldous no make it clear that that is what he wanted you for?

Marius sighed once again. "I guess he did...I just wish he would have given me more time."

Ally smiled softly again. "Maybe you will get lucky. Though most do not accept no, some are gentler with their new...toys for lack of a better word."

Marius just shrugged. "I think this might have been a bad idea for me to come here..."

"May I show you my favorite plaice in the whole world?"

Marius nodded. "Sure."

Ally smiled and poofed them out to the gardens. They were huge, well cared for, and everything the most expensive of gardens should be.

Marius looked around and smiled. "It's beautiful."

Ally smiled. "Yes, I miss being able to see it in the sunlight, but the moon seems to give things a different sort of beauty." He looked up at Marius and stared for a moment.

Marius started to wander through the garden. H looked at all of the different flowers.

Ally couldn't help but stare at Marius as he walked around. He had never seen skin like that in such full moonlight before. It was amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 pm
"this is all so pretty..." He smiled at Ally.

Ally came back to his senses and smiled back. "You can come out here whenever you like."

"Really?"

Ally nodded. "This garden is open to everyone. Perhaps you could even visit it for me during the day sometime."

Marius was the one to smile sadly this time. "I sure will."

Ally took his hand. "That would be nice."

Marius tensed slightly then slowly relaxed.  

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 pm
Ally pulled his hand away. "I am sorry."

Marius shook his head. "N-no. It's okay..."

"I am not used to people who do not like to be touched."

"I'm not used to people touching me without wanting to hit me or something..."

Ally looked at him sadly. "I would never do that."

Marius smiled a little. "Thank you."

Ally tentatively held out his hand again.

Marius looked at his hand for a moment before taking it.

Ally gave his hand a squeeze. "I suggest becoming close to Michelle. If she likes you enough, she will protect you."

"She seemed real nice. How do I get close to her?"

"Just talk to her. go to her with you questions. she has a soft spot for the young and confused. And I think you two will like each other."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 pm
"Where would I find her?

"She roams the house often and she too comes to enjoy the garden on many nights."

Marius nodded. "Okay."

Ally smiled at him. "Thanks to her, Aldous has only been allowed to have me once."

Marius stared at the ground. "I really ought to talk to her then..."

Ally nodded. "She cannot technically deny him access to you, but she can make it difficult for him."

Marius nodded. "That's okay."

"I do hope you find someone you will enjoy being with someday."

Marius nodded again. "So do I."

Ally squeezed his hand. "I should probably get you back to your room."

Marius sighed. "Probably."

Ally poofed them back to Aldous' room.  

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:26 pm
Marius sat down in one of the chairs.

Ally sat next to him. "I like you Marius. It is rare to meet someone who is both beautiful and kind."

Marius smiled. "Thanks, I think you're nice too."

Ally laughed. "Some would not think so."

"Like who."

"Mael's wife probably would not have high praise for me."

"He was married?"

Ally nodded.

"Why did he leave her?"

Ally laughed. "A wife murdering her husband is rther hard on a marriage. but he slept around long before that because she simply was not what he wanted."

Marius shook his head. "I don't understand why a person would marry someone they don't love."

Ally shrugged. "Here there is not always a choice."

"I don't understand wealthy people at all."

Ally shrugged again. "They just worry about different things."

Marius sighed once again and stared off at the wall.

Ally listened for a moment. "Aldous is coming back."

Marius frowned. "You should go then..."

Ally nodded. "I hope to see you again soon." He kissed Marius' hand and disappeared.

Marius let out a long sad sigh. He did not want to be around Aldous again.

Aldous strode into the room. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

~~~~~~

Ally appeared in his and Mael's room and collapsed on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 pm
Marius shrugged. "I slept."

Aldous rolled his eyes. "How dreadfully boring."

"Sorry..."

Aldous sat down on Marius's lap. "I suppose it's better than you running around on me."

Marius had tensed when Aldous sat in his lap. "Can I go look around later?

Aldous nodded. "If you must." He started playing with Marius' hair.

~~~~~~

Mael raised an eyebrow a him. "How did everything go?"

Ally sighed. "It's awful Mael. We need to get him away as soon as possible."

Mael frowned. "Does he seem like he is willing to let us help him?"

Ally smiled. "He invited me into his room after I told him that it might get him in trouble. And apparently Aldous told him not to talk to me."

"Obviously he does not want to be with Aldous. Did you learn anything else about him?"

"Not much except that his is very sweet and was probably abused."  

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Marius stared off again.

Aldous smiled. "You have such interesting hair."

"...thank you."

"Such a strange texture."

Marius just sat there in silence.

Aldous brushed Marius' hair back. "I have already gotten many offers for you."

"Did you take any of them?"
~~~~~~

"By Aldous or the people he had been with before?

Ally sighed. "I think both."

"I told him to. I believe he will."

Mael sighed too. "Should we talk to Michelle?"

"If Aldous ever gives him enough time alone to find her."

Ally wrapped his arms around Mael. "He had enough time to visit the gardens with me."

Mael smiled. "Did he enjoy them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm
Aldous shook his head. "I can get better for you. And I don't think I'm ready to share you yet."

Marius just stared off again.

Aldous slid a hand down his chest. "Such a wonderful specimen. I'm surprised one of the elders didn't demand to have you first. Probably want to make sure you have learned your manners first."

Marius didn't respond. He was just dearly hoping Aldous would let him out soon.

Aldous turned Marius' face to his and crushed his lips.

Marius didn't bother to protest. He hoped that if he just obeyed he would be able to get away from Aldous sooner.

"Fine, if you won't respond on your own." Aldous let his power flare and kissed him again.

Marius moaned loudly and couldn't stop himself from responding.
~~~~~~

Ally smiled. "I got to seem him smiled again. And, oh Mael, that skin bathed int he moonlight. It was so hard not to run my hands all over him."

Mael kissed him. "I am glad that you managed to restrain yourself. I'm sure it will make it easier for you to gain his trust."

Ally shivered. "But I did touch him. I took his hand and he flinched. He thought I was going to hit him.

Mael frowned. "That poor boy..."

Ally nodded. "I could kill Aldous for this. the boy didn't even really understand what he was getting into. I mentioned what he was going to be used for and his face fell.

Mael shook his head. "We really need to help him."

Ally sighed. "God there are times I hate just being this damn coven's toy."

Mael nodded. "I know." He pulled Ally closer to him and kept his arms around him. "We will save him as soon as we can though."  

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:12 am
Aldous pulled away smirking. "See now, that's much better."

Marius was breathing a little heavy. He refused to even look at Aldous.

Aldous caressed his face. "Now, if you'd just learn to enjoy it, I wouldn't have to do that."

Marius just stared at him with a dead look in his eyes.

Aldous stroked Marius' hair. "You will learn boy."

~~~~~~

Ally sighed. "If I were only a few hundred years older, I could save him now."

Mael sighed too. "We just have to wait for Michelle to help him."

Ally sighed again. "Maybe I should just agree to sleep with Aldous. At least then he wouldn't be touching the boy."

Mael shook his head. "I doubt it. He would still be using him whether or not he got to have you too."

Ally looked up at him. "But you know I could distract him for hours if I had to. Plus, his ego might be satisfied or awhile if I went crawling to him."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 am
"Can I go now?"

Aldous glared. "Yes, but I expect you to return here before sunrise."

Marius nodded. "Yes, sir."

Aldous stood and gestured at the door. "Go."

Marius got up and walked out. He had to find Michelle as soon as possible.

~~~~~~

Mael sighed. "It might, but it would only mean that Aldous would pass him off to someone else.

"Damnit Mael, I need to do something."

Mael sighed. "If you really want to help him, you have to make sure he gets to Michelle."

Ally sighed. "I've pointed him in her direction. She will not appreciate further help. And if she becomes displeased with me, I get less time with you. And I'm a bit selfish when it comes to you."

Mael smiled. "I am also selfish about you."  

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

woolfqueen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:40 am
Aldous sighed. This one was going to be difficult, but at least he belonged to him. There were only two people in the whole house who wouldn't respect that...little Spanish b*****d.

Marius wandered the halls, he had forgotten which places he was allowed to enter and which ones were forbidden.

Andre popped out of the shadows. "And where are you headed?"

Marius jumped. "I'm just looking around, sir..."

Andre looked him over. "Far less frail than most humans, but still...it is dangerous to walk these halls alone."

~~~~~~

Ally smiled. "And yet you let me go visit other men dressed like this?"

Mael laughed. "I may be selfish but I know better than to try to control you."

Ally kissed him and smiled. "No, you're just afraid that I might try to control you back."

Mael laughed. "I suppose you may be right."

Ally smiled. "But you know it's impossible to control you."  
Roleplay Plaza

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas