Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm
Theo looked over at Zane "i'm glad i changed my mind about having you come along" he elbows him. he smiled "if i survive this... i might just keep you around."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm
Zane smiled and his cheeks actually blushed. He gently bumped him back."Thank you for taking me with you."  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 pm
Jimmy follows the others, trying not to stare at the one named Zane.
"Wow, he looks a lot like 'he' did. I wonder who created him." He mumbles to himself as they are walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:02 pm
Rain looked back at the group then looked back ahead as they neared their transport. Security also starts to increase "Before we set off... the big boys want to make sure that everyone is who they say they are...."  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Dragtan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:01 pm
"What? They don't trust us?" Zeek said not sounding to surprised about that. "And how are they planing on doing that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:20 pm
Before boarding the shuttle a USCE spook walked up to Rain and saluted as she does the same. " Ma'am..." he held up a retinal scanner to Rain's eye. A visible light turned green and the soldier nods and steps aside and moved down Zeek and did the same. "Please board Sir." and moved on.  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm
Zane looked at the scanners and then at Theo. I wonder if I was cleared as well...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Once Jimmy is cleared he gets on the transport and finds a seat.  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:06 pm
Theo stepped up to get scanned and was cleared. he sighed and boarded the shuttle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:09 pm
Zane stepped up to be scanned and looked at the men.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm
Adrian looked about the ship " civilian transport most likely taking use to are actual space shuttle.... " Adrian made his way to the stewardess kitchen and open the frig cabinet pulling out a few of tiny bottles of Irish whiskey, a soldier approached him and started to tell him to stop and take his seat and was met with a middle finger as the other hand downed the first bottle, he made his way to a seat next to Zeek and sat down with a sigh" going to be a long trip...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:34 pm
They scanned Zane and the light flashed red. He lowered the scanner and drew his weapon as did the others standing guard. "There's no record of this one on the list."  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:37 pm
Zane took a stumbling step backwards when they drew guns."I don't want any trouble. I-I was just asked to come."He took another step back and he tripped. His gun slid out and went into his hand where a magnet was to help him keep hold of it and recharge it. It started to glow as it charged.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 pm
Aerolite stepped in as well allowing the scanners to pass over his shell, just before it did he took over the scanner giving the "driod" an all clear pass to board the transport. He reinhabited his shell and side stepped Zane and the group to make his way to a secure place to sit. Just as a standard driod would. Aerolite strapped himself in and looked on at the commotion. During the confusion he began work on creating documents of the person that he was serving as the proxy for as well as forging the back up documents he would need. Creating documents was simple enough. But he had to slip them in without notice and get legitimate authority codes that would secure his status. With his shell secure he began to inhabit the free electric mainframe looking for the codes he would need and for a back door he could slip his files into. He just hoped he could do it before the comotion settled...  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Rain stood in the passageway.

The soldiers closed in around Zane with weapons drawn. "Drop the weapon now."