Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:04 pm
((I also got my invite from her as well just a little while ago! ^^

And yeah, we're kind of weird at that roleplay thing. We post super-quick sometimes because...I think we both type up like 80 words a minute or something. And whenever we want detail, it goes a little slower. And I'll put in one last post before this thing's done for the day.))

Arisa sighed, stretching out some of the kinks in her joints, before she walked tot he stage area again, reaching to her back and pulling out the long weapon that was always strapped to her back, even when sleeping. Her baby, and her most powerful weapon in her entire collection.

Her rifle. Her prized possession. Her BABY. It was a beautiful western weapon with strong fire power. Aiming sucked, but if it hit the mark-which, mind you, it usually did-it would immediatly kill the target, and she would be a happy camper.

Ah, to watch someone die by her beauty..Sheer joy lifted in her heart.

She placed it on her lap, pulling out a cloth from inside the collar of her gown, and began to shine it happily, smiling and humming gently to herself. Whenever she had her rifle out, she was in her own world...And she was in one hell of a dangerous world.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:47 pm
{OOC: n_n Alright! Bye you guys, I'll still post so you'll have something to work with when you get back. Have fun! =3}

~*~A resounding boom made its way throughout the colossal theatre. The entrance doors had been unceremoniously thrust open, leaving them to etch dents into the wall behind them and swing idily on their hinges. Breezes and brilliant sunlight waded inside upon the opening of these doors, and the nearby curtains immediately recoiled upon setting their moody gazes upon the illumination spilling inside. If one was listening closely in the following moments, they might could hear the sound of cloth brushing against skin. However, they might become shocked at the clattering that sounded in the following instant, for it stirred such a din that its master was surprised no one questioned about it. But of course, the weilder of the blood-soaked katana could truly care less what the others questioned, stated, pondered, or... well whatever those other people did.

~*~"I'm back," Tomi proclaimed, without any true feeling breathing in his words. Maybe this was because he didn't want to be back in his 'home' in the first place. Tomi would prefer to be wandering about the forgotten alleyways, creeping along the corners until he found a proper victim. From there he might stalk them, become as a phantom in the night, the grim reaper observing the living, patiently deciphering which one to destroy and what way to eliminate them in his mind. There were so many choices, to slowly kill and savor the sweet moans and screams that passed their feeble lips, or the quick and simple death where their last sentence is severed in two. All of these thoughts sent chills up and down Tomi's pale skin, excitement filled him for a fleeting moment. But then he came back down to earth, realizing that he wouldn't be able to slay another until another day.
~*~Releasing a heavy sigh, he scanned for the stairway leading up to the balcony. This was where he spent most of his time. Not only was it narrow, and couldn't fit very many people at one time, but it provided the proper height to immitate low rooftops where he often looked for proper victims, and sometimes even killed them. Though this was not all he thought about there. He also thought about how the others could be so strange in their ways. How did they not take the pleasure he did out of slaughtering? It made him feel as if he actually had control over the actions of others. They were living, and then suddenly, they were dead. It made him feel just so mightily powerful, as if nothing would ever be able to defeat him... and then again... nothing ever would be able to defeat him.
~*~Tomi brushed the raven locks away from his eyes and proceeded to make his way across to the stairs. His stride was slow and even, but it carried him so much farther than taking small steps and walking at a quick, jaunty pace. The staircase wound before his eyes almost too suddenly, and he almost caught himself floating up them without even realizing it. He rested his slender, but agile fingers on the railing and began to ascend up them, the marble feeling cool and tender against his calloused flesh.

orthorexia nervosa

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:19 pm
Aoki sat on her balcony, ((See first page, it's the little picture.)) swinging the lower half of her bored arm over the side... Every PARTICLE of her was bored right now. So, this is what she would do. Wait for Koh to come back, bother him, bother Kurogane, bother Shinobi-onee, fight a copy of herself, eat out of spite, despite the fact she didn't need food.

Her pink ribbons fell on the floor at her three little golden butterflies dotted around her, little silver-like blue butterflies multiplying and out-numbering her gold favourites.

'Tao-sama hasn't been around for a while...' She moaned, letting her mind wander. 'I haven't seen Suki either. OR Koh-kun... Or Chi-bozu... And Arisa sent me home... Damn her. One day I'll set her panties on fire. See how Tao feels.'

She giggled at the thought. Aoki was like that. Hated being alone, hated people who think their perfect in EVERY way... She could easily prove them wrong, hated... Sewing! Oh dear lord. Last time she tried to make something was dolls of everyone, and Shinobu-onee's clothes, and everyone's HAIR was so complicated... She had raw hands in like, one hour flat.

Aoki sighed.

Thus was the fate of Aoki.

Time to bother Shinobi-onee!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:33 pm
~*~Tomi had made it halfway up the stairs, his mind focused on the sweet sounds and colors of death and destruction. But then he heard movement. He could tell by just the rustling of the clothing, and the way they were moving that it was Aoki, the soul being he detested most out of the group. He hovered there for a moment, comtemplating the course of action he could take. He could simply proceed up there anyways, but that might result in having his ear fall off onto the floor, limp and useless from her endless chattering. Tomi grunts irritably. That Aoki spends too much time there... doesn't she know that I need that space occasionally? he thinks to himself, fury slithering across each word traced in his mind. But deep down he knew that Aoki had claimed it long before, he was but a guest within her area. He had no business treading there, especially while she was using it. Grumbling slightly to himself, he immediately turns in midstep, for some reason or another he seemed to be much less... enthusiastic than he had been previously.  

orthorexia nervosa

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:07 pm
Aoki turned and glared at the shadow passed that was Tomi. She respected him more than anyone despite the fact the did not always get along. Such a storng fighter, poor Aoki knew she would never ammount up to him.

She simply left her small balcony, heading to the upper regions of the theater. Hopefully, her elder sister was awake.

"Tomi-sama..." Aoki glared, just able to jump to the rafters from the top floor. "The balcony is free."

Aoki and Tomi had nothing in common except the fact they were both imortal, and they enjoyed that balcony. For Aoki, it was a place of power. She felt, somehow, like she was in charge right there, despite her being weak, depite her being young. It was such an exilerating feeling, being that high.

Eyeing her sleeping sister, she sighed. The urge to poke her sister was rising, but she ignored it and jump to the large curtain, working her way down.

She sighed. Tomi was someone that would always see her as a pest. No matter how hard she tried, no matter how strong she got, she would ALWAYS be dragging him down. Always. Even if it wasn't him, it would be sister, who took so much pride in Aoki, or some other close friend. Aoki felt helpless. Sliding down the decorated curtain even proved it. It swayed and mocked her. She was scared that if she jumped, she would worry Shinobu-onee, even if the wound went away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:24 pm
For her, nothing ever changed. She would always be young, and unlike Koh-kun, she would never be respected. She just wasn't the kind of being everyone thought would be successfull...

'I mean, look at me. Small, cute, white. I'm a little angel in the real world.' Aoki never usually did this in the theater, but for the first time in a while, a unruly tear refused to remain. 'No physical strength. My illusions don't even hurt...' To prove her own point, a male with a katana drew his sword behind her and sliced at her, every time he phased through her. 'I really am just a bother...'

Aoki's tears had just started falling, but she was able to hod most of them in. Writting a note in ink on a wall, knowing she would have to clean it up later, she pulled herself away from her home.

Gracefully walking to the doors, ribbons and three little golden butterflies trailing behind her, she grabbed a pair of gardening gloves and a small shovel and watering can. ing up a package of rare seeds she had cultivated herself, she withdrew from behind her special chair.

This number had no meaning, she just liked the number. So, she stored her gardening tools behind them. Seeds, small plants, and other things littered the seat.

She then left the beautiful theater, taking a sharp turn left into the forest. Her place to think. Absolutly alone.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:33 pm
A little clearing in the forest was her special place. No one knew about it; Not even her sister.

It was beautiful, with a hot spring in one corner with a small waterfall of lukewark water, a giant cheery tree she had tended to herself since it was a sapling, everywhere else but a cobblestone pathway leading to the tree and spring, and once around the area, filled with flowers. Roses, sunflowers, forget-me-nots, even lilies lying in a small koi pond just a little away from the tree, koi fish long since .

The only fruit of vegtable she would grow here was a few pumkins, her favourite gourd to carve in fall, and watermelons. Koh and herself loved watermelons. Went crazy for them in the summer time, so, she decided to grow them for herself.

.~. --- .~.

Hours later, Aoki rose from her work, apron and gloves covered in fresh soil. She had spent hours planting her rare seeds. A snow-flower. Or, something of the kind. She found the flower on a mission, and her sister had brought it back just for her. Aoki had gornw it and harvested the seeds, and now it was her favourite flower. Snow-white petals, steel-grey center. Like a rose that hadn't bloomed, and never will. Just like her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:59 pm
~*~Tomi watched the girl exit, and noted the downcast expression she carried. He almost felt a bit sorrowful for making the girl leave her place of solitude, and opened his mouth to mention something, but she was gone before he got a word out. He was thankful for this however, he would have never lived an apology down by the others if the word spread. Oh how it would spread, at first creeping like a spider across its web, and then like wildflowers blossoming across spring fields. Pointing, laughing, it already echoed in his mind. He silently thanked her for her fleeing, and then resumed his march up the creeping stairway.

~*~"Alone, at last... and yet... oddly bored," Tomi often talked to himself when he was alone. By no means did he carry on conversations amongst his inner demons, but he pondered aloud and sought answers to these inquieries that often caught him by surprise. Sometimes these curious interrogations were all about killing, such as, 'I wonder what the best way to kill a man quickly?' or 'Why do I even like killing so much?' He found his answer to the first, but to the second he could not find one. He pondered, thought, and occasionally baffled himself upon this question. Though, he settled on one idea to entertain his mind for a good while, 'I just do.'
~*~Tomi glanced back, by now Aoki had long since left the premises, to where he had no idea. For a moment he considered tracking her, just to cleanse the bored feeling in his gut, but he desided against it. I wouldn't want anyone interrupting my privacy. He might not have been all so fond of Aoki, but he didn't want to get on her bad side, or make her feel like he was trying to kill her or something. All the thieves were familiar of his tracking patterns and could probably find him with an uncanny ease. Sometimes, that's what he didn't like about being in this group, every one of them knew your weakness. Good thing we can't die, or else I would be on my toes around these guys...

orthorexia nervosa

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:17 pm
Shinobu took a deep heave in her sleep, her chest rising and falling slowly with rythmic motion. After a few minuted of this, her eyelids began to twitch, and open the slightest bit.

She sat up abruptly, a moan quickly escaping her lips as Shinobu thrust her head downwards into her hands. The splitting remanents of a headache mixed with the rotten feeling you get when you don't sleep enough filled her mind, the steam of it slowly seeping out her ears and away, but not quickly enough for Shinobu.

"Damn! That's what I get for crashing on the ground like a dog." growled Shinobu, still batting her head with small moans and whimpers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:21 pm
[Hello everyone, and wellcome to day 3 of our amazing superiffic Immortal Thief Rp, version 3. ^^]  

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:25 pm
Shinobu's mind was very sloudy, but she could still hear that annoying voice in the back, prancing about, waiting, lurking, ready until she wasn't ready to run up and push her off the cliff.

She took a deep sigh, slowly, in an undignified wobble. She stood up.

Shinobu looked over herself, not entirely displeased, although she was sure her hair was a mess. Her clothes didn't seem too ruffled though, strange folds in the back from where she'd lain in a different-than-usual postition. But... acceptable. For a thief.

She shrugged.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:26 pm
Aoki wobbled back to the door of the theater, leaning on the huge doors to her home. Which brought up an important question. Why didn't mortals come here? Dismissing the stuiped and quite pointless question, Aoki opened the doors, letting light flood into the dim theater.

"Aoki is home, for anyone that cares!" Aoki chimmed, placing taking her dirtied gloves off, placing them in her now-empty water can. "Anyone here? Just make a sound, don't even have to talk anyone-san!" She called, trying to learn who was here.

((Sorry for the short post... *Sigh* ))

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:32 pm
Shinobu swalled her breath, and whipped around, and right down her line of sight was, none other than her own sister, standing there, looking as safe and sound as ever.

"Aoki!" Shinobu exclaimed, running forwards with arms open wide, as if to pull her into a hug, but when she reached her sister, she resisted, instead, placing a hand on her shoulder and smiling.

"I was very worried! You left without telling me! I can't belie-" yes again Shinobu was overreactin, and she knew it. She bit her tounge and tried again. "I wish you'd let me know when you leave, I was worried in a... sister sort of way. Not like a mom at all, like a sister would be worried about her sister."

That sucked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:34 pm
[No, it's not that short. They allways differ, varying with moods and content. It's no problem if your post is short, actually, that post there was a very healthy size. Babbling is a little excess, and big posts should obly be big if they are needed to be so. ^^]  

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:40 pm
"Don't worry Shinobi-onee!" Aoki flashed a smile at her worried sister. "I just went out for a while to take a break. Waiting for everyone forever here might have no affect on my age, ((Like the saying 'I'm not getting any younger.)) but it is very boring. I'm sorry for making you worry Shinobi-onee!"

Aoki looked around.

There still wasn't anyone here yet. She sighed and pouted at the stage. If at LEAST Koh-kun didn't get here soon, she might go crazy. Not like that wouldn't end after a while seeing as she was immortal, but she would loose her mind at the fact no one was ever here.

That also sucked.

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces