Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Elemental Wolves-

Back to Guilds

There are four packs here, each has its own way of life and it's own element. 

Tags: Elemental, Wolves, Role Playing, Pack, Active 

Reply Wolf Pack Camps
Water Pack Camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForbiddenFireHeart
Captain

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image
Asil

Mood: Contemplating

Asil looked at the two wolves in front of him. Their muscle build was wrong for hunters. They were not built for the agility but for aggression. They both even had a few nicks in their fur from most likely fights. Some wolves would mistake him for a fighter because of the scar on his right eye. He could always see fine out of it, it just looked horrible to him when he would see himself in the water. He wanted to yell at someone for these two barely knowing how to hunt, but he wouldn't do it here. It would be wrong for condemning someone for what they can not do.

Asil took in what everyone said to him and decided he may have to do the hunting, though maybe later when he knew if they were safe" My name is Asil miss. I have been in this land for many moons and in this pack for for a few of them." He then looked at both of them and said " Small game will due for now to feed your selves, but only as a morning snack. Go out and hunt and fill your own bellies, then come back with at least one small kill for another wolf here. This will let me know that you are willing to contribute to this pack."

While they hunted he would run to the lake and hope he got back before they did. He didn't think any of them fished, so they would be out in the surrounding woods not at the lake

xxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OOC: Remember your fighters not hunters so no taking down big animals, its not your skill set.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm
locationclearing
moodhappy
Okantu looked at the she wolf who had entered the pack at the same time as him and suddenly felt the urge for a competition to see who would bring back more prey. Even though she looked smaller than him he felt that she was more toned for fighting than he was. It was only through much practice that he was able to fight on level ground with the stronger wolves who were after him. he was lean, a runner by build but now a fighter due to need to survive.
He smiled, it was odd that Asil wanted them to hunt for themselves first when there were other wolves to feed. He had a feeling that his mother would have had him hunt for the tribe first then for himself for the needs of many outweigh the needs of one. so as he ran through the forest he would hunt for as much as he could to feed his new tribe.
At about a quarter mile out he had started on the hunt. sniffing the air, there was a squirrel near by, it wasnt much but it was still an easy catch and a few more would feed one wolf. this was good early in the morning and he had no trouble finding food. in a short while he could catch enough for a a few wolves to eat for by smell alone he could tell that there was still plenty of prey jus waiting to be caught.
"I should have no problems getting fully accepted by the tribe if i can put them before me in any situation."  

Todesgot

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 am
Kaylee
Mood: Happy
User Image

Kaylee nodded to say she would do as Asil had said I shall do my best Asil. I fear however it would only be something small, like a boar piglet or maybe a deer's fawn. She said this to try and impress Asil but she knew really that catching either the piglet or fawn would be a herculean task for her and if she did want to catch one she would probably best find one near a small lake or stream to catch one with its head in the water.

She turnt to see the other male head out into the woods and she pondered on how well he would hunt. She had considered asking whether he would team up with her to catch something, like she used to do with her parents before they passed to the earth, but when she decided what she was going to do he was already gone. Kaylee headed out first going to the water edge by the clearing then following it upstream in hope she would find some prey for her to catch. She started with a run before slowing down to a small trot, she could not run very fast but she had the stamina to allow her to keep running for a longer time than most.

OOC:Yeh, I understand that. If I followed the stream would I eventually get to the hunting grounds? Just wondering whether I should continue to post here or go there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 pm
location clearing
mood happy and hungry
Okantu had returned to the camp bout an hour after sunhigh with a rather meager pile of assorted rodents. Irritation was displayed all over his face with a little disappointment with his catch underneath.he had only caught 5 pieces of prey which was only enough for one of his tribe mates. he set the pile in the middle of the clearing hoping that it was the way things were done and took only a small squirrel to go with the one he had earlier.
As he walked back to the den he used the night before he thought about how he would best fit in here. what kind of wolf did he want to be how did he feel he could better the pack with his skill set? Sure he could find a way to work towards reshaping his muscle build again but would it bbe the best or should he just stay the same. he chewed his food in silent thought wishing that the answers were there in front of him.  

Todesgot

Todesgot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:35 pm
location den
mood bored
Okantu had done nothing really for a while. Yes he hunted for the pack and helped keep the dens clean but his life was lacking in something and it was bugging him that he didn't know what. Something was missing and he couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad one.
As he lay about lazily looking for a task that could occupy his day. And take his mind off of the pointlessness of his existence  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:24 am
Kaylee
Mood: Tired
User Image

Kaylee returned along the stream to the clearing with a few small brown furred animals in her mouth. She went to the center of the clearing where she had seen a small pile of animals, she thought that the other male wolf proberly brought them in, she dropped what now appeared to be two beavers into the pile then feeling tired she walked towards the den she had stayed in the dark time before but stopped halfway as she thought that it would be best to wait in the clearing for Asil where he could pass judgment on hers and the other males offerings. Kaylee led down half closed her eyes and doxed off for awhile as she waited.

OOC:Sorry I have not posted, I was waiting to see if anyone else would post. I really like this guild so I thought I would post to try to get people active again.

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Todesgot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 pm
moodplayful
locationclearing

Okantu saw the shewolf walk back into the clearing and for the first time as far as he could remember didnt feel the need to fight for his life. this strange feeling what was it? where did it come from? and most importantly why did it feel like it was something he should have been feeling like this along time ago?
he didnt ponder these questions for very long, quickly deciding that he was feeling probably how a well cared for pup feels. excited and ready to run anywhere. after he came to the conclusion he snuck up quietly on the she wolf with a huge grin on his face. when he got close enough he focused on her fluffy tail and tapped it a few times with the pad of his paw.
"gotcha!!"  
Wolf Pack Camps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces