Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:48 am
"Thanks!" said Topaz turning around. "Wow, I love yours. It goes together very well. I'm ready to go whenever you are, but there's no hurry. Take your time! Oh, and when you're ready..." Topaz tossed Emelin the bag of diamonds.

.: You're too nice. :.
.: Huh? Why would you say that? :.
.: Cause your trusting someone with all your money. Someone without money who could just run off with it :.
.: First off, its not all my money, only most. And second, its not just anyone. It's Emelin, another Knight, and I just feel like I can trust her, ok? And third, just because she doesn't have much money doesn't mean she would run off with it. Just because she's low on times, doesn't mean she's a theif. :.
.: A theif? You mean like you were with... :.
"How do you know that! Anyways, you don't need to bring that up. That's not the point. And for the record, I didn't have any money then." Topaz burst out, forgetting to mind speak.
.: I looked in your mind, remember? And raising your voice is not polite, especially for a lady. Mind-speak. :.
"I'm not a lady, and I don't have to mind speak if I don't want to."
.: You should. :.
"Anyways, just stay out of my mind unless you ask. There are somethings in there that I would rather forget. Like that time. Alright?"
.: Fine... :. replied Mel, obviously losing the fight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:22 pm
((Yeah that woulda been more appreciated as I was having problems figuring out what you meant :/ ))  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:30 pm
As the demon was ripped to shreds by the miniature void, Hoshi looked up to see Eyotto. She froze, sensing danger through every bone in her body, her mind racing fiercly and her senses accute. She immediately did not trust this guy. She could feel Varroth frozen the same way to the left of her, sufficing a growl. She would have laughed had she not been so horrified.
Finally, she replied, speaking slowly and cautiously, "Yes, I don't believe we've had the... pleasure..." she paused a moment at this, "of meeting..?" Her face went blank and emotionless. She was putting up a guard she didn't use too much anymore. "It's nice to know you seem quite... er... entertained by us."
She grinned at him coldly, crossing her arms and staring him in the face. By impulse she would have taken a step towards Rue.. But her senses never lied and that would probably be a bad move. "What brings you to us, SIR?" She bowed mockingly at him, and Varroth followed. His laughter was rising in her mind, and Hoshi could feel Varroth shake his fear off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:02 pm
Emelin smiled and caught the bag with a look of surprise. She looked into the bag and looked back up to Topaz. By then Topaz was yelling at Mel. Sien sat at Em's feet and looked up at her.

-Sometimes there are disadvantages to being able to look into your knight's mind. You learn things that shouldn't be learned until the other party is ready and you forget.-
Emelin held her clothes on one arm and the bag of diamonds in the other hand. She looked down upon her dragon companion.
-Well at least I could trust you... and if you do happen to stumble across something, just don't mention it until I do, got it?-

Siencyn nodded and Emelin turned heel and went to go pay for her outfit. She then went back into the dressing room and copied Topaz, putting on her new outfit and placing the old clothes into her bag. Her wings found their place outside her shirt, making a necessary slit so they wouldn't cramp.
She sighed and said under her breath, "Sometimes they're such a burden..."

They spread beautifully, and she looked at herself in the mirror that hung on the door. She grinned and walked back out the tiny room, her bag slung on her shoulder.

xroseintherainx

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:27 pm
Ryuk made sure to protect the Knight in training, Reiko. -=Eyotto usually means what he says, and says what he means. Dont worry, young Knight, we have plans for you... just wait, you'll be much stronger soon...

-~-~-~- Meanwhile -~-~-~-

"Why I'm here, I wouldn't worry, dear Hoshi. But I will say this. If you don't already know, there are too many Knights coming over from Ithranna. My master couldn't take care of you, then I shall, in due time." His grin unfaded and his insanity showing full bloom, he burst into maniacal laughter.
"Oh, pardon me! Sorry to be so rude!" His icy cold stare fell on them again. He crossed his arms now, staring them down, measuring their powers. He thought maybe he could take Rue now, AND Hoshi. Eyotto's power keeps rising with the hours, and his fight with Rue was a nice boost in his strength. Even without Ryuk, he could probably hold his own against the Knights.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:37 pm
Hoshi paused a moment, looking Eyotto over. "...you're thinking you can take us? You really think?" she said quietly... dangerously.
She glanced over at Rue quickly, not bothering to read his thoughts. "You may be underestimating us.. I'm sure as hell not going to underestimate you, I can see you draw your powers from demon power, am I correct?"
Varroth was watching closely.
Hoshi do you know what you're doing? Don't ANGER the man, you might just get us killed!
"Varroth... do you not think he didn't plan on killing us from the beginning?!" she hissed back through his mind, carefully protecting their thoughts.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:15 pm
"Oh, did I say that? Or did you read my mind? Either way, it doesn't matter, you can read away. And my power? Yes, I am a demon, but it isn't from a demon. Picture this though, it's from a good friend of yours..." Upon leaving those words, he grinned wider.
"Don't worry, Hoshi, I have no intention of underestimating you. I did it to Rue, and I almost had to try.."
He paused, feeling Hoshi's and Varroth's thoughts. "Tch, Hoshi, you're right, I DO plan on killing you. Soon, however. I wanna toy with you two a while.." He grin stretched even more, giving him his signiture, insane look.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Hoshi raised an eyebrow. "I have no intention of being toyed with, my dear man. I'd like to point out it's harder to toy with someone when they know they are the plaything." she shook her head. "I already knew your intent the moment I saw you and if you think I'll die that easily or be your little PUPPET," she spat the word out as if it was garbage, "then you're TERRIBLY mistaken!"
She ignored his comment about who was giving her the powers... she had an idea and she didn't like it one bit. And she had Rue to worry about.
Varroth seemed worried that Hoshi wasn't showing fear or worry.
Even the weakest could be brave in the face of danger if they know what they have to lose... the wind whispered about Varroth's ears. Varroth shook his head frantically, trying to keep the thought from encircling his mind. He knew Hoshi would use no more thought on him, only her most protected thoughts would go to Rue, and what it boiled down to was who would best survive...

Hoshi could feel the pressure of her dragon's depressing thoughts bearing down on her mind. She didn't like that he would even think that way, but he was right about one thing.. halfway atleast. She wasn't planning on talking to anyone through telepathy, it was a waste of mind-power.
And I might just need to keep all of my mind if I'm to survive this... she thought secretly to herself.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:47 pm
Eyotto's eyes widened in anger. "Hoshi, don't flatter yourself! YOU aren't intended to be my puppet! I have found three that I will mold into my own fighters, for THEY have the darkness that I'm looking for. Whatever YOU may have went throught, and however much of a DEMON you are, even YOU are lacking, Knight of Void!! You are WRONG about my intent!!"
He uncrossed his arms, the wind blowing his wild black hair and long coat.
"You look uneasy Hoshi, as does Varr. Do you think I'll kill you? Do you think you aren't strong enough? You're not showing it, but you're feeling it, aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:05 pm
"Uneasy, you say?" she laughed coldly. This was no longer a game to her, no fancy words to say what she meant. There was electricity in the air, and it was caused by Hoshi and Eyotto's pure hatred for one another. She continued on, an aura of sheer annoyance emanating around her. "I may be lacking in some ways, but so are you. Even those who seem "perfect" have their weaknesses. It's not the strong who live, or the weak who live, in the end. It's those who understand the nature of the world they live in, and that is where you will go wrong. " her eyes glowed red, and she closed them for a moment, letting out a breath. Despite the wind, her hair and clothes remained kempt and unmoving, as did the small half-demon wolf girl. A silent energy took form around her and when she opened her eyes again it was almost like she was a totally different person. Her voice seemed to carry further through the air now as she spoke again, filled with a new energy. "You believe that the world is your puppet, but you will see you are wrong. Until you can understand how much the world relies on those who lack the need for power... that greed you feed off of..." she shook her head and stared at him, her piercing eyes alive with fire as she looked him straight in the eyes. "You are wrong about many things, and I hope you learn this before you DIE!" she snarled. Her voice was soft as she said that, yet filled with more meaning than anyone could understand.

Varroth was almost terrified. He thought he had seen every side of Hoshi, but apparently he had been wrong. This side of her... this one was the very demon energy she was entwined with the world about her, and he hadn't even realized that it was possible she could take on such a form. For the first time he had ever seen, demon, wolf, and human, were all combined in perfect harmony, synching together. She WAS Ithranna.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:39 pm
Eyotto's eyes widened this time in surprise, and he fell silent in awe. Even a mind as twisted as his took the words of the Knight into his head and analyzed them. After her accusations, however, the awe fell into a deep hatred.
"Hoshi! Now you put words in my mouth and thoughts in my head! I do not see the world as my puppet, I do not misunderstand the environment of which I stand on and battle on. And this greed I feed on!? How wrong can you be. The power that fuels me my dear Knight, is more than you could comprehend.
He balled his fists. "Yes, I do have but one weakness, one that you would not bear sacrifice! And even still, I will leave you to guess!"
The aura around Eyotto became stronger. Hoshi was partially right, he did obtain SOME power from human greed, but that isn't all. His demonic powers gained power in the face of negative human emotions, much like the ones he was concieved out of. Anger, contempt, greed, sorrow, all of these. And a large portion, unbeknownst to Hoshi, was being given by her. Eyotto's eyes seem to sink into a pure white color, and he seemed to be floating again, but almost leaning backwards to. Thought there was wind, his clothes and hair didn't move by wind, but as if he was in water. His aura erupted and Eyotto reached his own new level of power.
"Hoshi," He said with a grin as his demonic wings appeared once again as he brandished his weapon. "I need to see, I need to see that power of yours in action, and to see which of us is TRULY wrong or right! Let us do battle, and have Rue not interefere, this will be OUR fight."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:16 pm
Hoshi watched in silent amusement, taking into consideration his boiling rage at the words in which she had spoken. "I'd like you to realize," she said quietly, "that I was not accusing you just of taking your powers solely from greed..."
She closed her eyes again, for what seemed like an eternity, appearing peaceful. When she opened them, there was no longer fire in them, but a small flicker of it still remained. But now there was more to it--a meaning, I reason to fight. And it wasn't just for herself, or for Rue.. it was for everyone she had ever known, and for Ithranna.. the place she had learned to love more than even Earth.
"I don't really care what your motives are by this point, Eyotto... But you've taken claim to being my enemy and I have no choice. Demons are spirits too, and they might as well be the embodiment of all human evils, but they cannot be used... and your demon power is no longer just purely that but you have taken in worldly things too.. you aren't a mindless killer, but you follow something you believe in. I WILL fight you, and it will not matter who wins... you are the one placing a bet. I am merely a pawn after all, am I not?" She smirked, which looked odd and displaced upon her serene expression.
So it begins sighed the long lost Hoshi in thought.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:39 pm
Rue, still shaking off the effects of the demon, didn't notice Eyotto until the he and Hoshi started to talk. He looked up and saw the wicked...demon and felt a sudden urge to kill him before he said any more to Hoshi. He didn't take the time for talking and instantly fired a silver energy blast. As it whirled through the air, Rue followed with his blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:52 pm
Eyotto, without looking phased into his mist of shadows and then rematerializing behind Rue, kicking him hard in the back.
"Didn't I say? This is between Hoshi and I. Back off, Rue."  

Dayon Rolav

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:57 pm
Rue hit the ground. "ah..cheap shot, he's gotton better." Rue picked himself up. "Sorry bud, but you don't quiet understand how things work when you love someone. You see you don't allow them to get into danger. That keeps them from harm and creeps like you. And I'd much rather kill you now then allow you to touch Hoshi, a name you will never speak again." Rue readied himself again this time with more form. Something headed towards them. Rue reached into his trace energy that slowly built back. "Looks like we're about an even match now. Come on. Or are you afraid to loose?"  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games