Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:00 pm
Ashram > Thanks, I think? sweatdrop

Laitue > Rofl. I'll totally keep that in mind, thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:19 pm
Laitue
Friend talking about me: "You see, you can't win with her. You're either stuck in HappyRainbow-Fairyland or you're drowning.. drowning in the filth of her brain. It's better to run away screaming."

xd

That's so deliciously evil that it makes me shudder with delight. Oh, indeed I am shuddering. mrgreen

Lang>> LoL I'm sorry, I pick on you a little too much. sweatdrop Maybe my way of explaining my thoughts is a bit...weird.

In any case...the signature is equally rivoting. 3nodding

But enough about that, how have you been?  

T H I N N

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:20 pm
Koji - well okay then! biggrin ... just don't go around me screaming people are molesting you. stare

Lang - omgYES! Listen to my advice! .... it's worse than rabid weasels...WORSE THAN THAT, LANG!!!

Ashram - Yes, I should have known! crying ... still it was fun when i could play the rythm riffs to it. mrgreen ... one thing I DO pride is my ability to play No Doubt's Don't Speak song flawlessly 3nodding ... but that's a whole different thing altogether... and I just wish I could get my hands on the Liquid Tension experiment by the DreamTheatre crew. crying

Always with me, Always with you is a personal favorite... alongside Flying in a Blue Dream. 3nodding heart and I Love Rubina! biggrin <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:27 pm
Shiro Harukaze
Ashram - Yes, I should have known! crying ... still it was fun when i could play the rythm riffs to it. mrgreen ... one thing I DO pride is my ability to play No Doubt's Don't Speak song flawlessly 3nodding ... but that's a whole different thing altogether... and I just wish I could get my hands on the Liquid Tension experiment by the DreamTheatre crew. crying

Always with me, Always with you is a personal favorite... alongside Flying in a Blue Dream. 3nodding heart and I Love Rubina! biggrin <3

Never listened to No Doubt myself (for whatever reason) but DreamTheatre is definately a group I wouldn't mind owning CDs from. biggrin

Flying in a Blue Dream is one of my personal favorites as well. 3nodding I remember hearing for the first time and just thinking, 'Wow...'

By far, Joe's most impressive trick (at least in my book) is what he does on Satch Boogie...what with the finger tapping all over the place and the...the...GAH! How does he do it?  

T H I N N

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:50 pm
Ashram_VII
Never listened to No Doubt myself (for whatever reason) but DreamTheatre is definately a group I wouldn't mind owning CDs from. biggrin

Flying in a Blue Dream is one of my personal favorites as well. 3nodding I remember hearing for the first time and just thinking, 'Wow...'

By far, Joe's most impressive trick (at least in my book) is what he does on Satch Boogie...what with the finger tapping all over the place and the...the...GAH! How does he do it?
No Doubt's Don't Speak song is more of a melancholic tune compared to the rest of their repertoire.

Same here... in fact I admit my guilty pleasure of listening to Dream Theatre CD's when no one's on the store. mrgreen

surprised My thoughts exactly! ... I mourned when my G3 cd died. crying

and from what I can gather on Satch Boogie, he uses a technique of speed-picking, combined with arpeggio and broken chord combinations ... still debating on what key he does it though.... is it A minor? ... or perhaps it's B Sharp? ... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:42 am
Hello everyone, I can breath now, but I still need a box of tissue next to me at all times or things get messy.

AD - Congrats on the game, I couldn't get it because the stupid stores here didn't get any copies of it. So no one ruin anything story wise or you'll get a taste of Hoshi's Rage.

Lang - Thank you heart (You should know what that for)

And now for a bit of sad news, I can't run that server anymore because it's hurting my system. I need to get more RAM because the server is eatting it like candy. I'm really sorry.

Akahoshi

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:55 am
Chibi Koji
Lang- What happened to your head? O:

Lang got all like, UGH... cute

Sir Langley
Koji > My head? It's a method of persuasion and mind training. ninja

oh, well that rounds it up.

Laitue
Friend talking about me: "You see, you can't win with her. You're either stuck in HappyRainbow-Fairyland or you're drowning.. drowning in the filth of her brain. It's better to run away screaming."

xd zOMG so we either win or tie with you eh?

Akahoshi
And now for a bit of sad news, I can't run that server anymore because it's hurting my system. I need to get more RAM because the server is eatting it like candy. I'm really sorry.

crying awww thats not fun. I was really looking foward to leech from you sweatdrop

yeah Id reply to all but theyre so many messages @_@ you... post-a-lot-people! *hugs place*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:26 am
Iyou >> That's one of my evil powers, getting other people to draw stuff for me...with no charge xd

Lang >> I can just imagine a wig sitting on a lawn chair, sipping shampoo xd

Ashram >> You should seriously listen to them >w< Especially their song 'Laura', vereh phunkay heart

Laitue >> All my friends think that the only thing I know how to do is draw...and breath D:

Koji-kun >> domokun Damn, just missed you xp

Shiro >> Augh, I would never be caught dead with the Newgrounds link in my History folder xd  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:04 am
Happy Gaia Anniversary everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:08 am
3nodding I guess I gotta stay up till 3am to actually get to the real party xd  

Memai-kins

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:35 am
yay for weekend!almost

newgrounds sweatdrop lets not talk about that shall we?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:55 am
Memai: But we know that you can also post! xd

Wow. I'm glad I'm only one hour ahead of PST. So the real party starts at 1pm for me.

If anyone can't get on for it I shall try and snag goodies on my mule.

Happy Anniversary Gaia! heart

Xalome

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:58 am
I bought new clothes for today smile
if I get extra event items, I'd be willing to give if any of you need some smile

hope to see you all over there :3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:01 am
I didn't buy anything new! I'm jsut wearing stuff from last anniversary cuz I'm cheap and lazy and the ball should start .. like.. now actually.  

Xalome

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:03 am
i'm going to lurk behind you guys. ninja  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games