Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
[PRP] Hey! Been hoping to find you! (Elijah/Relm) -again ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trelweny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:14 pm
((*huggles* I'm just glad you're better! ^_^))

A soft flush settled over her features at the praise. And then... the actress could not hide the glow at Elijah's. Some involuntary responses could not be predicted. It did not help that she had not expected him to say anything.

"Thanks." The pictomancer said with a humble smile before taking a long sip of her soda. It was hard to see but she was shaking ever so slightly and it was not something Relm could put her finger on. Realizing how tight she helf Elijah's arm she forced her grip to relax.

She felt a little tired after getting through that and it took a supreme effort not to give in to the urge to lean her head on the dog-anthro's shoulder. It would be so very easy...

Relm would not permit herself that. Always she had displayed her inner strength -unless playing the 'innocent' to try and fool a monster like Ultros. Her large mint-green ears flicked to listen out of habit to the three they had met. Her mind already moving ahead to how to judge if any would be good for Elijah's band and how to best offer the cards if they were. Green eyes flicked questioningly at her companion and when she looked at him the dimmed light of the ruby on her forehead gave away -if he could 'read' it- how much the performance had taken a toll on her. Nothing else did however and she lifted a brow to ask what he thought of them. Band wise. She was not the expert here.

Yet somehow, somewhere behind those eyes and their silent question was a flicker implying she would do so again if need be. If she thought it would help Elijah get his band in any way.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:09 pm
(( Thanks. <3 ))

Elijah could kind of see what she must be wondering about at the moment. It was something else bugging him. All three of them -well, mostly the red panda and fox- claimed to play something decently, but anyone could brag. An idea dawned on the anthro dog. Relm had granted something they wanted, so why not ask for a little performance from them.

"Nah, Relm. Thank you," He said quietly, so that only she could hear. Even if she hadn't meant to help him, she did anyway. "Hey, so how 'bout you three? You want to show us something?" He asked and smirked slightly. "You claim you can play, but how do we really know you can?"

The three stopped their conversation among themselves to look at Elijah. They looked half insulted about being questioned in such a way. "Course we can play. We can't show you here though. You know that man. You'd have to wait till after the concert or something," The fox said and rolled his eyes like the anthro dog was crazy to be asking.

"I'm cool with that. So, what's it going to be....? Or can you not really play?" Elijah said. If they chickened out of this they weren't worth his and Relm's time anyway. So provoking them to giving him and Relm a real show at the risk of upsetting them was fine. The red panda frowned," Fine. Sure. If you want to see so badly..."

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:03 pm
Relm shivered pleasantly inside at the feel and sound of Elijah's words. She had not meant only for tonight with that silent offer. It was open now, she knew. He couldn't take his guitar everywhere but she could take her voice.

A brow arched as the pictomancer realized what Elijah was doing and hid her almost proud smile behind her straw. Her lifted brow raising to look at the strangers with a questioning look that went well with Elijah's question. She laughed with a small huff as if to say of course they could not show them here -she & Elijah were not blind in their lack of instruments.

Actually... they could. If she wanted to use her magical gift to 'paint' instruments for them. But... no. When she finally let Eljah in to the full extent of her painting abilities it was going to be for one of two reasons, and not because she wanted to show off: either because she wanted to show him or because something happened where she needed to use her magic.

As it concluded she smiled. Bright, warm. Green eyes flashing with the barest hint of mischief. "Great! It's a date then!" Her mint green tail swished and her ruby forehead jewel seemed to brighten, casting a slight, red glow upon her. "Lucky me, with four handsome musicians & a bonus performance to look forward to after the show." Wink.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:07 pm
The fox blushed at Relm's words while the red panda grinned with glee. "Heh, heh, handsome huh? You're not only cute, but you're flattering too," The red panda said, honestly. The fox shot him a half glare for being so opened minded. The cat swished his tail and shrugged. He didn't seem to be too into the idea like the other two. He watched Elijah for a moment out of the corner of his eye. Honestly, he was a bit suspicious that more was going on here than the two were letting on. He had no idea how right he was...

Elijah narrowed his eyes at the red panda's words. My, wasn't he open about what he thought about Relm? Sure, he wasn't saying anything mean, quite the opposite, but there was just something that bothered him. It sent a chill down his spine. He shoved his hands into his pockets and directed his eyes in the direction towards the stage. He so badly wanted to direct the conversation elsewhere before the stupid panda continued on with... hm... Could it be called flirting? "Maybe we should start heading down. It's getting pretty close to the start of the show."

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 pm
Relm smiled & ducked her head modestly at the compliment but did not blush as she likely would have had Elijah said it. The other's reactions were not lost on her and she purposely did not do anything that might turn the cat off. Too early in the game for that even if he was figuring the game out. So she simply smiled. "I call them as I see them."

More truth than not. Sometimes she said much, much more. But she was being nice tonight... though as Elijah seemed to note: perhaps a little flirty. Only a little. Though... the panda's comment was a bit more than her own. Seeing as she had the room to be general. Her glance to him catching the barest glimpse of his narrowed eyes flickered faintly with an odd blend of concern and something undiscernable. The pictomancer had to fight back an odd clenching in her chest that made it hard to speak as her hand fell from Elijah's arm as he shoved his hands in his pockets. She hid being unable to speak for a moment (and that she was feeling more than a tad bereft without the contact she had grown used to in this short time) behind taking another sip of her drink and nodding before answering. "Sure thing. How close you want to get?"

That's right. The concert. Relm found she was getting a little nervous even while looking forward to it. She flashed her friend a smile that the little actress did not even know was just for him as she fell into step with him to near the stage.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:53 pm
Elijah looked down at his arm through the corner of his eye as he noticed the lack of contact too. He was absentmindedly getting used to it. The absence of it made it feel a little empty. He wasn't quite sure as to why, however. Or perhaps he was afraid to think of the reason. Despite that there were other things to think of at the moment.

He smiled at Relm. "Depends.... do you mind loud noise much? We could try to grab a spot right up front if you don't mind it. I warn you though. It will be loud."

The other three listened in. "We should probably tag along with you two. So we don't get separated after in the crowd," The fox said. The red panda nodded in agreement. The cat still only watched them all talk. Something about him made him seem so... suspicious.

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:02 pm
Why was it so damn hard to resist finding a reason or even an excuse to put her hand back on Elijah's jacket? Only a flash in her eyes, a flicker of her finger that might indicate her internal struggle. Maybe more than a flash, as Relm reacted to his smile before realizing she had. "Don't know, but right up front sounds fun." Playfully the pictomancer crinkled her nose up at Elijah. "I can handle anything."

Well... maybe not anything, considering the mage had a tendency to drop and drop fast when hit in battle. Loud music Realm was pretty certain she could handle however. If she had to, perhaps she could discretely paint herself some earplugs -but only as a last resort.

"Works for me." Pretty certain she could find them after if she wanted Relm decided not to make such a comment. She was not missing that the cat had stopped joining the conversation -nor how more than odd it was how- and turned to him with a silly grin. "You too... or are you going to make me ask the really obvious?"

Sipping the rest of her drink she gave a small shrug. "Or we could just pick a spot to meet up at the end. Why spend the concert doing anything other than enjoying it?"

The thought that followed unbidden brought a hint of pink to Relm's cheeks and the girl could not bring herself to look at her friend as she tried to push it away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:23 pm
"Alright, front it is," Elijah said, quite happy with the choice. He had been hopping that would be her choice. He tossed his drink into a trash can after finishing it off and he looked over back to the group of the other three people.

The cat's ear folded back and he mumbled something to himself before he responded. "I'm not sure what you're talking about. I just don't feel very up to talking much at the moment." He glanced at his two friends before looking back to the girl. "Perhaps we should meet somewhere. We should probably discuss what songs we should play and... surprise you." The red panda frowned in disappointment. "Aww... we can do that later!"

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm
Elijah's apparent happiness made her smile and without thinking her hand moved to touch his after throwing her own empty cup away -forgetting he had shoved his hand in his pocket. So it hung there between them at arms length.

Well, something certainly had the cat upset so Relm decided not to tease him about 'the cat having his tongue' as she usually might and instead just smiled in a warm 'don't worry about it' way. "No big. But details later." Green eyes sparkled with life and excitement. "Hang together if you want or not, let's just meet back here afterwards whether or not anyone's gotten split up. 'Lijah & I can always turn a deaf ear or talk 'bout something else while you're discussing, but that's not important now. Right?"

Relm was tired of the planning. She wanted things set. Time to set them and go enjoy the concert! The girl rolled a bit from front to back on the balls of her feet, just... excited for the concert now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:49 pm
"Yes, we shall do exactly that," The cat said and nodded his head. He grabbed both the panda and fox's ears to tug them away. "Come on you two. We need to talk." The other two complained at the cat's actions. They didn't quite understand what was going on with him either.

Elijah watched them walk off and chuckled a little. "We didn't even catch their names... will have to ask t hem eventually." He looked towards the direction where the stage was and took his hand out to take Relm's hand without really thinking about. "Come on. Let's grab our seats."

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Inwardly her eyes narrowed at how the cat dragged his friends off. Now that was rather odd. Did he think they were going to eat them or something? Did she really look like she could eat somebody? 'Paint' them maybe, but not eat them. She wasn't Kefka! Relm did not have to ask that of Elijah.

"Espers!" One hand went to cover her 'o' of surprise beneath wide green eyes as the other's fingers curled to clasp Elijah's hand as he took it. "We didn't!" Stunned at her own failing she shook her head, light brown curls swaying around her face as she walked with Elijah to the front of the audience. "Now I'm going to have to go over the conversation to remember if we gave ours.... wait -seats?"

Somehow, seats at an outdoor rock concert was not what the pictomancer was expecting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 pm
"Eh seats, spots, what's the difference?" He chuckled at his own misuse of words and shrugged. "Anyway we should get there before it's hard to squeeze through the crowd, right?" Now this was nice. Just the two of them again. Not that the other three were bad or anything, though the red panda got on his nerves a bit for some strange reason, but being with just Relm was pretty nice. "And will find them names or not. I doubt they'll back out on us now." Of course that was if whatever was bugging that cat didn't get to all three of them.  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:30 am
Giggling Relm subconsciously wove her fingers with his. "No difference! Just threw me off." Green eyes flashed with laughter and the artist lightly pulled Elijah towards the front of the stage. "And I'm not worried. I'm good at finding people again. Do feel a little off my game forgetting introductions though. I mean really! I'm usually more on my game than that!" Laughing she looked up into Elijah's face and stilled slightly. "Really... I don't know what's wrong with me..."

Like the way her heart caught in her throat just now, or how her green eyes lingered on his, or the slight flush to her cheeks. Quickly Relm glanced away, eyes on the stage. "C'mon then! Let's feel the speakers make our blood pound or whatever!" Tugging their joined hands Relm focused on getting to the stage, putting her smile brightly back on her face. It was not as much of an act as it could have been.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:19 pm
Elijah followed along Relm's side. Her words before had confused him and yet made his heart throb a little. The flush, the way she just looked at him... it all seemed to be screaming something at him he just couldn't comprehend at the moment. If only he knew what. "I don't know what's wrong with me either..." He mumbled to himself mostly before trying to smile again. He was about to see a concert after all. This was no time for contemplating after all. It was time for fun!  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:21 pm
Mint green carbunkle ears flicked at the sound of his voice. "Hm? What was that 'Lija?" Relm had not heard what her companion muttered to himself and now flashed a smile, hand tightening on his reflexively. She needed something to take her mind away. Something so she would not think how nice her hand felt inside his.  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff