Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Roleplaying Guild
Entering lightfighter Aniel! My rp story! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:13 pm
"This should be interesting," he taught to himself. He jumped 10 feet up, did a spiral, and charge at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:23 pm
Sara repelled the charge and sent him back a couple feet. She charged this time and used her sword to pull the hilt of his sword out of his hand, she grabbed the sword and said "That's it?" smiling playfully.  

jewel_riato

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:03 pm
"Not really", he said as he tripped her to the floor and got up.Then he draws out the sonami blade and got on top of her with the blade. "Is that all you got?" He said as he place the blade near her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:08 pm
"Very good but never underestimate your opponent." Sara said and kicked him off of her, the blade cut he neck slightly but she ignored it. Aniel came down with a crash on the ground, she jumped and landed with her legs on his arms pinning him down, one sword by his throat, the other with the tip resting right at his heart.  

jewel_riato

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:16 pm
His neck heals up quick and then he rolled over and knock her down with the sword out of her hand. "Quick and elegant aren't you? But one thing you should know I never underestimate my opponent." he said as he smirked  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:21 pm
"Really? Then why didn't you strike while you could have?" Sara said and reached for her swords.  

jewel_riato

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:33 pm
He kicks the sword further."Because it wouldn't be fun to fight someone so quick.I like my matches to be longer...well unless it's my brother and my ex." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 am
"You made one big mistake." Sara said and smiled "You letmy mouth move." she said. She took a deap breath and puckered her lips so she could wistle.  

jewel_riato

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 am
"Oh really?" he said in his head as he gets close to her to steal a kiss. He blushes cherry red as gave her a kiss to prevent her from whistling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:29 am
Sara blushes but kisses him back. She let her body become completely relaxed, which she knew you weren't supose to when battling because it tok longer to respond to things, but she didn't really care right now.  

jewel_riato

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:37 am
His body relaxes on her as he forgot about the fight but he didn't care right now.

Xiz enter the training room but then left again when he saw Aniel and Sara kissing on the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:40 am
Sara tensed up again when she heard Xiz and she pulled away from the kiss "U-um m-maybe I should um teach you how to defend yourself against a whistler." she said blushing big time.  

jewel_riato

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 am
"Yeah, I think that would be right! Beside I don't want Xiz to see us like this because he is such a tease." he said to her as he got up and still blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:47 am
"He already did I heard him." Sara said still blushing as she got up. "To stop a whistlers note from taking effect whistle the opposite note. To bounce it back whistle the same note but stronger than the other whistler." she said "Ok I'm going to do the note of slumber so you try to whistle the wakening note to stop it from getting to you." she said and started whistling the note of slumber.  

jewel_riato

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:52 am
He counters with a whistle of high note but he feels a little dizzy.  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff