Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
[PRP] I just have this feeling, brother. (Elrics & Dji) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:37 pm
Edward stared at Illyana as she decided to partake of the pizza. So that's how you ate it... apparently with your hands. Seemed simple enough, but it looked greasy and messy, thus Edward decided to take off his white gloves for this task. No sense in getting junk all over them if he could avoid it. Reaching out with his right hand, he pulled free a piece of pizza and stared at it oddly as it hung limply while he held it by the crust.

Sniffing at it first, he then took a bit. Golden eyes lit up at the taste, and soon he gobbled it down and was reaching for another. If that was any indication, it was really good! The alchemist soon sporting two pieces of pizza, one in each hand... and practicly inhaling them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:36 pm
Given the guest's new absorption with food, Envy decided that his presence was no longer needed and proceeded to... sneak off. Or well, try to? Leave without bothering them and without looking like some sort of burglar at least....  

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Leave without bothering? Certainly. Leave without notice... no. "Thank you, Doktor Envy." Mikhail's crisp voice was a practiced softness. He only looked up briefly and nodded before returning mostly to his meal -with an eye on Illyana & the Elrics lightly. Piotr grinned lightly. "Da, Tovarish. Thank you." Illyana -mouth full of Pizza and trying not to laugh, blue eyes wide, at how Edward was eating- could only give a wave.

Alphonse gave him a smile, with a thoughtfulness behind it. He was still trying to figure out a way to get Dji something to eat. Maybe... The younger brother stood, walking to Envy. Ed would likely know what he was up to, but Al's conscience urged him and he spoke softly so as not to upset the others. "Mister?" Alphonse Elric could not quite bring himself to call the sin by his name. "Miss Dji asked me to get her a decent meal, but, well Brother's not happy about it. Would it be possible for you to see she gets something to eat? Please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 pm
"Ah, you are welcome, Mikhail." Envy murmured quietly.
Then he looked a bit surprised as Alphonse came up to him.

"Mister?"

"Yes, Al?" he asked, keeping his voice low.

"Miss Dji asked me to get her a decent meal, but, well Brother's not happy about it. Would it be possible for you to see she gets something to eat? Please?"

"Of course I shall, Al." he agreed, quite surprised by the younger Elric's kind words, as he went back to heat another pizza, cheese and bacon only this time, to take it up with him as he was on his way to Djibril's office anyway.

"Ah.... Piotr, and Ilyana? I shall be expecting you back at the infirmary later, after my work with Djibril, since I have to give you some medicines. I assume you'll want to explore the tower a bit first? Is that alright with you? Can you find your way back?"  

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:08 pm
Too bad that Edward's hearing was better than when he was fully human, as those dog ears gave him a more keen sense. He huffed lightly to himself, but didn't say anything until Alphonse was close again. His mouth was full as he spoke and thus muffled, "Why are you so nice to her? She's a self-absorbed jerk that thinks she's better than everyone." Snort.

Edward just continued to eat indignantly, not understandint why Dji deserved Alphonse's sympathy. She didn't deserve it at all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Envy had very good hearing. Oh yes indeed. >.>
At this point, Envy finally lost his temper. Taking the heated pizza, he reconsidered wasting it by dumping it on Elric's head. The gooey cheese would stick quite nicely. No. the pizza was too good for him.

Then he considered simply dousing that useless hothead with ice cold water. At THIS range it might even ruin the git's automail arm.

... but no, Alphonse would probably be upset by this. v.v

He settled for a razor edged glance at the unfortunate Elric with a simple statement. "And so the pot calls the kettle black." as he left the room with the food tray for Djibril.

>[ Oh, YES, Elric deserved what was coming to him. So very damn MUCH.

Alright, maybe he didn't deserve it. What Djibril had in mind was too good for him, really. What ENVY had in mind would have been far more apt.... but then, Al didn't deserve to be stuck with that useless brat after Envy was done with him. Oh, no. >.> Envy sighed mentally at the ordeal ahead. Envy supposed he'd have to let that brat off easy. v.v  

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:41 pm
"Thanks." Alphonse smiled, warm & grateful, before returning to his brother's side as the Rasputins looked up at the Sin. "Da, Doktor." Piotr said softly as Illyana took a gulp of her drink before shooting Envy a dazzling smile. "Sure thing. I mean, as long as we don't have to be led along." Then a small chuckle. "If we don't just crash after stuffing ourselves."

The younger brother was about to sit down, trying to not think about how Edward had huffed when his brother's muffled -well- question brought a sad look to his face. "... Brother..." What could he say?

"... It's just right, Brother. And it's not even Equivalent Exchange for the information she gave us, whether we like it or not, and the food we're eating. But I asked... I can do that much... as little as it is..." Alphonse did not look at Ed but down at the table. His gloves he stuffed in his pockets so he could reach for a slice of Pizza. Al could almost feel blue gazes looking between them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:59 pm
Folding his arms across his chest, Edward sighed after his brother's responce. Leaning back in the chair with a discontent look on his face. It was obvious they were in disagreement over this matter... Alphonse was just too trusting and forgiving. While it was a good quality of his, it also could get him into trouble.

"I don't trust her, Al" he said finally, and that was all. His brother should atleast know what he felt about the matter, if he hadn't figured it out already.

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Meanwhile, in the office, Djibril was lying on the floor of her office, belly down and whimpering. "My tummy hurts. .__________."

"Maybe you have an ulcer?" Greed asked tiredly.

"Dunno." Djibril said mournfully, looking very much like a hound dog puppy as she looked up at him.

"Get up." Greed said, rubbing his temples.

"The floor's nice an' cool." Djibril pointed out mutinously.

"You mean the CARPET'S nice and cool." Greed corrected her.

"Yeah. ._. I hurt. I hate tummy aches." Djibril shifted around like an earthworm.

"Ai, you act like SUCH a child." Greed said fondly and he sat down next to her. "Okay, fine, the last batch of paperworks can wait until later."

"WuvyouGreed." she murmured woozily.

"Wuvyoutoo, boss. You silly little sod." Greed said with a wry smile.

"Meh, I don't FEEL like acting all my years today." Dji pointed out.

"You rarely do." Envy pointed out as he finally brought in the tray of food. "But then, that's because if you acted your years, you'd be bent over with a cane, and whapping people with it, saying things like , 'when I was your age...."

Greed filled in with "I had to ride a carabao to school over 5 mountains and wrestle a yeti for the knowledge of how to use the wo-you herb."

v.v "Don't remind me about the damn yeti."

"Keh. I suppose I shouldn't remind you of that demented uncle Heimdall of yours, or that insane half-sister of yours."

"Gabe and Heimdall are NOT demented."

"They're just several bricks short of a load." Greed pointed out, as Dji got up to eat and began to metaphorically stuff her face with pizza.

"I kinda miss them actually." Dji murmured. "I haven't seen them for ages."

"That's because Heimdall is a fur-coat loving HERMIT who never leaves the mountains. v.v" Greed pointed out. "And Gabe likes to crossdress and tyrannically traumatize people in her own realm."

"And your point is?"

"Not much really. It's just... You'll have to face it Dji, none of your family is sane."

"Meh, Sanity is overrated."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:58 pm
Al sighed heavily, taking a bite which he chewed and swallowed before commenting soft & a little sad. "I know, Brother." Mikhail was scowling, a low growl forming inside him at the alchemist's comment, his brother frowning lightly but not upset. Illyana looked at her brothers worriedly, then flashed her oldest a warding hand backed by a gentle, pleading smile. To see his baby sister's smile directed at him for the first time he could remember since before joining the cosmonauts... Mikhail could do nothing but accede to her silent request, his own smile slight as it was stopped scowl & growl at once.

The girl's bright blue eyes fell on Edward. It would have been both brothers but Al was still looking down at his pizza and raising neither head nor eyes. "You're leaving, da?" More statement then question as with a sigh Illyana sighed softly. "Will we see you again, Edward & Alphonse Elric?"  

Trelweny

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:09 pm
Edward placed a hand on his brother's shoulder, he didn't really mean to upset him... but Alphnonse surely knew how opinionated and cynical his older sibling could be. The scowls and growls from the two brothers across from them didn't seem to phase the alchemist in the slightest. Although when Illyana spoke up, his expression softened to a faint smile. "Sure" he replied, before getting to his feet and stretching his arms.

He needed some time to figure out things in his own mind... there was just too much to think about. This world was strange and several parts of it he didn't like. It didn't seem entirely hopeless though, and hopefully he would find his answers soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:50 pm
Alphonse looked up, most of his smile coming back though he still looked troubled. Yes... he knew how his brother could be. Still he loved him. "Of course! But we do need to be going, don't we Brother? If nothing else... well you need some maintainance..." He glanced at the Rasputin brothers. Illyana knew, but it was not his place to let them know -whether on not the girl would tell them. "Eh, Stuff." Al crinkled his eyes in an over-exaggerated smile, half formed from embarrassment. Illyana chuckled and nodded, giving the Elrics a wink. She would not tell.

"I know a place, Brother, where they have all we need for that." The younger brother was thoughtful once more. "Well... except a mechanic..."

He wished Winry was here.  

Trelweny

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:55 pm
Edward didn't really mind that much if they knew, although he did keep his limbs covered to keep it from being obvious. Curious people tend to ask too many questions, which can get rather aggravating and also get a bit too personal for comfort.

He blinked at his brother as he mentioned the maintenance, surprised that he had noticed. He then chuckled to himself mentally, supposing he shouldn't be surprised. They knew each other well after all, and Alphonse looked after him just as much as Ed looked after Al. "Okay" he relented, knowing that he would need it lest he not be able to move very well. He too, wished Winry was here.

Heading for the door, Edward lifted his hand in a farewell.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 pm
Al looked at the dishes, brow creasing as Edward started to leave. They really should... "We will do take care of the dishes, Tovrish." The soft, firm voice came with smiling eyes from Piotr Rasputin. His sister nodded lightly & smiled, though she looked to be fading fast -having to stifle a yawn behind her hand. The Alchemist stood with a grateful smile and gave the siblings a small bow. "Thank you. It's been a pleasure, Mikhail, Piotr, Illyana."

Brown-gold eyes fell to each of them in turn pausing longer when he reached Illyana. Unspoken, an agreement that they must speak again -to discus reverting to a previous age and losing all memories of those times. A silent understanding. Then he was out of his chair and out the door after his brother.

Oh no. They should have asked someone how to use the elevator...

Once the Elrics were gone Illyana... flagged. She nearly put her head down upon the table, much to the concern of her older brothers. "" Giving Piotr a smile she lightly shook her head and started gathering plates. Mikhail stood and with graceful gruffness insisted the plates from her hand then gently set Illyana back to her seat. "" Illyana blinked at her brother then smiled lightly. ""  

Trelweny

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:18 am
Djibril sighed, purring in contentment, fluffing up a pile of paperwork into a somewhat DISHEVELED nest for herself. She'd chibi-fied to around a fifth of her previous size... and currently 3/5ths of THAT was her very full belly.

Greed was currently sitting down next to her and was petting aforementioned belly distractedly. Djibril had manifested a pair of fluffy kitty ears and tail to match her purring and she was quite sleepy.

Greed and Lust were as before, drinking coffee and working on paperwork. Envy was sent back for food for THEM as well, since they too wished to eat now, given the Dji had gorged herself and was dozy, it was to be their turn to relax.

Envy really didn't feel like dealing with Ed again. v.v Not today. Once a day was more than enough. Still, he did have duties, like say, looking after the Rasputins. ... At least they were nice people. So far.

Meh, what the heck. He was used to psychos anyway.

And so it was with a most resigned look on his face that he headed back to the kitchenette.  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff