Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:43 pm
User ImageBlood was now trickling from Leo's eyes like tears and he moaned, "I'm sorry, master, i can't stop it-" he trembled and fisted his hands in his hair, "it hurts-oh, please it hurts" Leo warred within himself,t rying to get the power back under control and slowly, so painfully slowly, he was winning, taking back his body and mind inch by inch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 pm
Lucian forced his power through Leo and forced the seal open. "No! Stop fighting it! Its part of you! You can't fight what is you!" Lucian placed both hands on Leo's shoulders and held him still. The connection between skin made the circuit of power complete. Lucian called forth the power from within Leo's body and pulled in into his own power. "Let it flow within you Lily, you have to or it will eat you alive." Lucian coaxed the power to spread into Leo's body evenly. "Let it flow and let it fill you. Its part of you and the harder you fight it the harder it fights back. Trust me. Its almost like shape-shifting, you let it happen. You fight it rips your body apart." Lucian felt the power flare, but he didn't flinch. "Don't fight, let that part of you that you've hidden come to life. I swear on the very heart that lets me live that I will neither punish you nor turn you away for it. I swear on my very life for you!"  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:57 pm
Leo finally broke and screamed, his back arching and pressing his feet and shoulders into the bed while lifting everything else off. his body started to vibrate as the power flared over and over, each time sending a pulsing wave of blinding light from Leo's body. he thrashed back and forth, screaming, the blood flowing freely. and in an instant, it was over. Leo was laying flat on his back, his eyes closed as if in sleep, but it was all a facade as the final wave of power grow before bursting out of him in one final flare of light, spreading out and washing over everyone in the room, passing through the walls and flowing out to cover the entire building before surging back and slamming into Leo's limps frame once more. Leo moaned softly, now truely asleep, but he'd changed-becoming less feminine and slightly more like a young teenage body should look like. the blood on his face was gone and he slept peacfully as if nothing had happened  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 am
THE NEW LEO!!!!!!!!
User Image

((but he still has long hair and the wings are only there when he 'calls' them [aka, uses his power]))  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Lucian's skin was on fire as he held the boy down to keep him from hurting himself. When the power exploded over him, it reached into him and grabbed at his beast. Lucian's eyes flared to the brilliant gray and his body bowed backwards. He screamed with Leo and his body transformed over itself. He rolled onto the floor and shape-shifted into his leopard form. Julio woke with a start and exploded into a a large gray wolf on the floor. The entire building full of shape-shifters rolled onto the ground and changed shape. The entire building was full of howls and animal calls. Julio rolled onto his side and gave an earth shaking howl. Lucian lept onto the bed and stood over Leo's body. His gray eyes sparkled brilliantly. He brushed his muzzle against Leo's cheek and purred, laying his body down into a perfect curve beside Leo's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm
User ImageLeo moaned and his eyes blinked open, "What?" he looked up at Lucian and felt him. Leo's eyes widened, "No-" he whispered, sitting up quickly. he reached out mentally and took back the pure animalistic power that had filled the others, letting them change back to their human form. Leo looked at Julio and then back at Lucian, "I'm so sorry, please, i'm sorry!" he said quickly, too scared to move from where he was.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm
Lucian rolled onto his back and swished his tail happily. Julio shifted back on the floor with a groan. "What the hell was that? Geez! It was like sex and a good deer all at once times a thousand!" He jumped onto the bed and Lucian rolled over to face him. Lucian gave a low growl and stepped in front of Leo. His tail was curved upwards and his ears were laying back against his head in a defensive position. Julio through his hands up. "Easy! I'm not gonna hurt you!" Julio reached towards Leo and Lucian swiped his hand. Julio yanked his hand back and cried out, two long cuts splitting his hand open. Lucian hissed again, sitting himself in front of Leo and watching Julio.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:29 am
[User ImageLeo looked at Lucian with wide eyes before he reached a shaking hand out to Julio. he covered the cuts with his hands and closed his eyes for a moment. when he took his hand back the cuts were gone.Leo pulled his hand back and pressed it to his chest, looking down. "It's ok, master. he can take me, it's ok, please, i deserve it" he said softly, not looking up, but he was honest. he knew he had to be punished for what he'd done, and he had just enough pride left to accept the punishment, even if he knew he'd be begging for mercy within seconds of the punishment starting  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 am
Julio shook his hand and smiled. "Coolness. Hey, Lulu, what's with the kid and all the 'let him have me' and the 'i need punishment' stuff? I'm not a slave owner, I don't randomly beat people." Julio sat on the end of the bed and Lucian's eyes followed him. "Lily, in the animal kingdom, if an animal picks a mate, it gets defensive of it and doesn't want anyone else near it. In the shape-shifter world, we pick our mates by power and attraction. Lucian defended what he claimed was mine. I should be apologizing for trying to touch what I hadn't been giving permission to touch." Julio put his hands up and Lucian growled. Julio got onto his knees and Lucian growled again. "Are you serious! Did I really offend you tha-" Lucian swiped the air right above Julio's head, all claws outstretched. Julio rolled onto the ground and layed on the floor. His palms were flat in front of him, his forehead on the floor, his belly laying on the floor and his knees curled under him. Lucian swished his tail then lept off the bed. He landed beside Julio, strutting around him with a grace only a big cat could pull off. Lucian placed one of his massive paws onto Julio's neck and Julio gave a whimper.
Lucian changed back into his human form and smiled, hand still on Julio's neck. "This proves the leopard is better than the wolf. I am the alpha in this room that Lily is my mate. You do anything she dislikes and you will face my wrath. I have picked her, I have claimed her, I have marked her, and I will be the only one to lay hands on her. Are we clear?" Julio nodded from the floor. Lucian lifted his hand and smiled. "Good. Now go get us some food and some clothes, we must depart to return to my parent's home." Julio lifted his head up and nuzzled his cheek against Lucian's leg. "Will you come back soon?" Lucian pulled Julio to his feet and hugged him. "I shall try, but I will be punished for going against my parents orders. You know how to leave messages with my maid. I will try to contact you soon." Julio smiled. "I was just hoping I'd get one more round at you before you leave." Lucian rolled his eyes. "Have you not had enough sex and pleasure for one night!?" Julio smiled and wiggled his hips, making sure Lucian noticed his was naked and happy to see him. "Never when I'm with you. Your the only powerful shifter here and the sex is mind blowing!" Lucian rolled his eyes. "You may request your time with me through my mate, if she feels you worth then I will accept your proposition. Treat her by shifter standards." Lucian climbed onto the bed and draped himself over Leo's lap, nuzzling his face into Leo's tigh. Julio got down onto his hands and knees and crawled to Leo, his body moving with muscles that weren't in humans. "Lily, mate of Lucian, I make a request that I be allowed to lie with your mate and seek sexual releases with him." Lucian giggled. "That always sounds so dirty."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm
User ImageLeo blushed and looked from one man to the other. he looked down and licked his lips, "M-may i be a part of it as well?" he asked softly, not sure what was ment by hisbeing lucian's 'mate'. he was scared to go back to the king and queen, knowing he would be punished, but maybe it would be worth it.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am
Julio looked to Lucian who purred into Leo's leg. "As my princess wishes it. She is to be included in out merry-making!" Julio nodded from his spot on the floor. "May I rise, ma'am?" Lucian looked up at Leo and smiled, letting the beast dance behind his eyes. "You are in control now, Lily, your power outranks him thus you call the shots here." Lucian breathed along Leo's leg, letting his energy dance across his skin. Julio shivered. "You two are cruel temptresses. Let the poor wolf grovel at your feet so you can share such luscious power inches from his face." Lucian smiled, tilting his hips to a side so Julio may see his entire body nude before him. Julio's eyes danced up and down Lucian with a smile. Lucian purred in satisfaction. "Julio you disturb my mate with your glances at my crotch." Julio glanced up at Leo, refusing eye contact. "Well she has a very handsome mate and he is very enjoyable to look at. If i may ask, Lucian, when will you be finalizing your status as mates?" Lucian tapped his chin with his fingers and absentmindedly rubbed against Leo's knee. "Well, we've shared flesh and blood and we're let our energies meld together multiple times. The only thing left is a physical union of our bodies and out bond will be set." Julio nodded slowly. "How did you pick her?" Lucian's eyes grew wide then they softened, almost closing shut. "She was picked for me, but from the first moment I saw her sitting in the window I knew I had to have her. That I had to find her and to be with her. She called to me like some phantom song that was played in my very soul and I had to find the musician behind it. The moment she spoke her first words to me, I knew that she was mine and she consumes all that is me. I felt something within her call to me and I felt the chains that bound her from deep within. I wanted to break those chains, to unbind her and to give her back the wings that had been clipped." The room was hushed for a while before Julio spoke again softly. "What of your family?" Lucian's lips went into a thin line. "Anyone who dares harm her dies. Blood or otherwise, I will not have a strand on her head so much as misplaced from trying to harm her. My fortune and what not be damned, she is all the wealth I need."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 pm
User ImageLeo shook his head, "All of this-Master it is not right. I'm but a bentian, my entire existance is for the soul purpose of serving you. for you be asking permission-" he lowered his head, "it's-it's wrong! if you wish something, take it. if you desire me then use my body for your pleasure." his eyes flickered to Julio, "if you wish to share pleasure with another then it is your decision. i do not own you, master, you own me. if someone wishes to harm me i will accept it, for surly i deserve the punishment. i will gladly accept your punsihments as well, anything that will male my master happy is what i desire as well." he slid away from Lucian and knelt infornt of Julio, bowing low before reaching up to kiss the larger man. "if you desire my master then it is my master's permission you must get, not mine. my only will is to serve and please."  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm
Julio lept back and gave a low hiss, his spine arching up. "Are you trying to get me killed?! Going against another alpha's direct orders is a direct challenge to his power and only leads to a duel to the death! I wish to live for a good long time!" Lucian rolled onto his side and smiled. "My, my, Julio your quite the obedient little boy. Rise and go fetch the food and clothes. I'll speak to my mate about this situation." Julio nodded and fled the room. He cast one last look to Leo then closed the door behind him. Lucian lept to the floor beside Leo and easily pinned the male beneath him. "Do you enjoy having someone over you, forcing themselves upon you when ever they wish it? Do you enjoy having someone beat the hell out of you on the regular?." Lucian's eye began to a dark gray. "Do you enjoy having no free will, no self thought, no ability to do as you wish? Why do you fight and reject what i have given you? There are thousands people who would do anything to be where you are and have the freedoms you have and yet you fight me!" His power lashed out in anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm
User ImageLeo let out a small whimper and trembled as he was pinned down. he couldn't meet Lucian's eyes and when the power flared out he fliched as a soft cry escaped his lips. "M-Master, i'm-i'm afraid" he said softly, "i'm afriad of what it will do if i let myself accept the small amount of freedom you offer here. when we return to the outside world, i will once more be a bentian and to have known what it is like to not be treated as such, even for a little while-i don't think i'd survive. i know my place, it is as your bentian, if i forget my place i will be punished. please, master, i-i don't know any other way" he whispered, looking up at Lucian, his bottom lip trembling as a single tear slid down his cheek  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm
Lucian fought the anger that was in his chest. He pressed harder against Leo's wrists. "Why do you fear me? I will never let anyone harm you! You are mine and no one else will be allowed to touch you without my consent, without your consent. You can be the master of your own destiny! You can do as you please! You want to go pick a flower, go roam the woods as you wish! You want food, go to the kitchen and fetch what will make you happy. You want comfort? I'll be there whenever you want me." Lucian felt the muscles fight him in Leo's wrists and he let up. He lifted himself from over Leo's body and walked to the other side of the room. His hand was pressed against this head as he tried to keep his anger and power in check. "Why cant you accept that your not a bentian anymore? You are my mate. You are my lover and you will be treated as a royalty because I say it so!" His power snapped in the air, the window cracking from the explosion. Lucian clenched his fists and fought back the anger that was filling him."  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games