Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars : The Old Republic (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Literate Star Wars Reven Malak Lightsaber Sith Jedi Role Playing 

Tags: Role Playing, Star Wars, Sith, Jedi, Literate 

Reply Star Wars - Old Republic
New People Come Here ! (Ranks) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cobalt Spade

Magnetic Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:05 pm
I know, I just want to kinda work my way up (:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm
Ashton 10K

Okay, you can make your profile.  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:49 pm
Ashton 10K

Okay, you can make your profile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:34 pm
(I'd like to be a padawan please)

Sweat beads dotted Xoana's forehead. Painting, she whipped around and faced the training droid and ran at it, raising her lightsaber above her head. She leaped over it and turned in the air, slicing sideways, cutting in half.
"Finally!" She shouted. "I did it!"
Xoana had been working on that move for at least an hour. Every time she had either slipped or turned at the wrong time. She sighed and deactivated her lightsaber.
"It wont be very useful though. Will it?" She asked herself. "I guess it might be."
She put her lightsaber back onto her belt and called out more droids. She wanted to work on her mastery of the force before the day was over. Xoana yawned and and relaxed, turning to face them.  

psychoticviola

SinnerXion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:57 am
I would like to be a Mandalorian Mercenary or Bounty Hunter. Which ever you think fits, since I'm not sure....

The group of mercenaries looked at the holo-panels as they watch for any intruders. Assassin droids patrolled the halls and cameras covered all the entrances. As one watched the screen he noticed a shadow of someone walking towards one of the entrances. The merc radioed the Assassin droids nearby to see who was stupid enough to come after him and his group. As the assassin droids neared two blaster shots echoed through the halls as the Assassin droids fell, a hole through their optics. As Saiurge walked into the Mercenaries base he shot out the cameras as he passed by. As the Mercenaries sound the alarm and locked the blast doors the grabbed their blasters and took up positions to kill Saiurge if he managed to get through the door. Suddenly a loud, thunderous pounding could be heard as large dents started to form in the blast doors from Saiurge’s punches. As Saiurge pried open the door the Mercenaries started to fire, shooting wildly at the door hitting Saiurge’s armor as the door was ripped open. The blaster fire hit and bounced off of Saiurge’s armor as he shot 2 of the Mercs with his blasters, but one of the Mercs got a few lucky shots, knocking them out of his hands. He then charged into the closest Merc stabbing him with his wrist-mounted blades and using his corpse as a shield from the others blaster fire as he hit them with his flamethrower torching the place as he tossed the Mercs body to the side and grabbing the last Merc and dragging him out, picking up his blasters as he left. ”I’m here for your head, Dead or Alive…..” Saiurge said as he tossed the merc into a wall. ”But I like you dead.” he said again pointing his blaster at the Mercs chest and firing. He then cut off the Mercs head and left, to collect his fee.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:46 pm
SinnerXion
I would like to be a Mandalorian Mercenary or Bounty Hunter. Which ever you think fits, since I'm not sure....

The group of mercenaries looked at the holo-panels as they watch for any intruders. Assassin droids patrolled the halls and cameras covered all the entrances. As one watched the screen he noticed a shadow of someone walking towards one of the entrances. The merc radioed the Assassin droids nearby to see who was stupid enough to come after him and his group. As the assassin droids neared two blaster shots echoed through the halls as the Assassin droids fell, a hole through their optics. As Saiurge walked into the Mercenaries base he shot out the cameras as he passed by. As the Mercenaries sound the alarm and locked the blast doors the grabbed their blasters and took up positions to kill Saiurge if he managed to get through the door. Suddenly a loud, thunderous pounding could be heard as large dents started to form in the blast doors from Saiurge’s punches. As Saiurge pried open the door the Mercenaries started to fire, shooting wildly at the door hitting Saiurge’s armor as the door was ripped open. The blaster fire hit and bounced off of Saiurge’s armor as he shot 2 of the Mercs with his blasters, but one of the Mercs got a few lucky shots, knocking them out of his hands. He then charged into the closest Merc stabbing him with his wrist-mounted blades and using his corpse as a shield from the others blaster fire as he hit them with his flamethrower torching the place as he tossed the Mercs body to the side and grabbing the last Merc and dragging him out, picking up his blasters as he left. ”I’m here for your head, Dead or Alive…..” Saiurge said as he tossed the merc into a wall. ”But I like you dead.” he said again pointing his blaster at the Mercs chest and firing. He then cut off the Mercs head and left, to collect his fee.

Its good, make your profile.  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SinnerXion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:47 pm
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 pm
Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this...I have been busy recently with work and all. redface

Would it be okay if I went as a Jedi Knight? Rp sample

Stepping out of the Star's Respite upon landing on the civilized world, a blue-haired and pink-skinned individual stepped out and breathed the fresh air for a moment before stretching her arms and legs. That last hyperspace jump was a long one, and she needed to be out of the spacecraft. Stepping down the gangplank, the Zeltron glanced around, debating her next choice. No one would know her by face, that is, unless, the individual planets she lived on before decided to broadcast her face and 'record' across the galactic channels...if there was one.

Aera Jusona had recently lived on a planet for several years, perfecting her chosen 'trade' of swiping precious belongings. True, she had been discovered a few times, but had yet to be caught, and her biggest heist happened to be the acquisition of a very rare piece of technology: a holocron detailing how to learn certain abilities through some mystical bond - or energy or whatever it was - and it seemed that only she could access its secrets. For now, it was stowed away behind one of the many compartments also hiding the various precious jewels and clothing she acquired over the years.

"Well let's see...I think I'll start off with a drink or two, then maybe have a look around and see what's up." The Zeltron woman muttered aloud, taking a look down the street to see if there was a cantina close by. While heading there, she wondered if staying on the ship was the best thing to do; she could always take off if need be; she gave specific instructions for the ship to be primed and fueled in case of an emergency...her definition of an emergency being that she was about to get busted. But for now, she was on a strange world among strange people, none knew of her, which was good in her book. So stepping inside the cantina and ordered a round for herself, sliding a silver coin on the countertop as payment. Taking a sip of the semi-bitter beverage, Aera winced at the taste; it wasn't as good as back on Zeltros, but thieves can't be choosers.  

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Celeste Tsuchi
Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this...I have been busy recently with work and all. redface

Would it be okay if I went as a Jedi Knight? Rp sample

Stepping out of the Star's Respite upon landing on the civilized world, a blue-haired and pink-skinned individual stepped out and breathed the fresh air for a moment before stretching her arms and legs. That last hyperspace jump was a long one, and she needed to be out of the spacecraft. Stepping down the gangplank, the Zeltron glanced around, debating her next choice. No one would know her by face, that is, unless, the individual planets she lived on before decided to broadcast her face and 'record' across the galactic channels...if there was one.

Aera Jusona had recently lived on a planet for several years, perfecting her chosen 'trade' of swiping precious belongings. True, she had been discovered a few times, but had yet to be caught, and her biggest heist happened to be the acquisition of a very rare piece of technology: a holocron detailing how to learn certain abilities through some mystical bond - or energy or whatever it was - and it seemed that only she could access its secrets. For now, it was stowed away behind one of the many compartments also hiding the various precious jewels and clothing she acquired over the years.

"Well let's see...I think I'll start off with a drink or two, then maybe have a look around and see what's up." The Zeltron woman muttered aloud, taking a look down the street to see if there was a cantina close by. While heading there, she wondered if staying on the ship was the best thing to do; she could always take off if need be; she gave specific instructions for the ship to be primed and fueled in case of an emergency...her definition of an emergency being that she was about to get busted. But for now, she was on a strange world among strange people, none knew of her, which was good in her book. So stepping inside the cantina and ordered a round for herself, sliding a silver coin on the countertop as payment. Taking a sip of the semi-bitter beverage, Aera winced at the taste; it wasn't as good as back on Zeltros, but thieves can't be choosers.

Its okay, make your profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:48 pm
I would like to be an Ewok Jedi Knight  

That One Weeb

Jolly Tipper

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 pm
Undying Shame

You have to give me a RP Sample.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 pm
Sickjeremiah
Undying Shame

Alright

As Ranok awoke from his slumber within the Jedi Temple. He looked around his room, contemplating how his family and tribesmen are doing back on his home, the Forest moon of Endor. He then put on his robes and went out of his room to stretch his legs, "Ah, what a beautiful day." he said to himself as he was strolling within the Temple.

(kinda got lazy but I can do more)  

That One Weeb

Jolly Tipper

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 pm
Undying Shame
Sickjeremiah
Undying Shame

Alright

As Ranok awoke from his slumber within the Jedi Temple. He looked around his room, contemplating how his family and tribesmen are doing back on his home, the Forest moon of Endor. He then put on his robes and went out of his room to stretch his legs, "Ah, what a beautiful day." he said to himself as he was strolling within the Temple.

Thats good but there are no more Jedi knight Seats open,
you can be a Jedi Padawan..
But you can face someone for that position.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 pm
Undying Shame
Sickjeremiah
Undying Shame

Alright

I'll admit, this made me laugh. Just visualizing an Ewok minding his own business in the Temple.  

Capn Deep Blusi

That One Weeb

Jolly Tipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 pm
Capn Deep Blusi
Undying Shame
Sickjeremiah
Undying Shame

Alright

I'll admit, this made me laugh. Just visualizing an Ewok minding his own business in the Temple.
Thats why I picked an Ewok! ^^ Cuz they're freakin awesome!!  
Star Wars - Old Republic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff