Welcome to Gaia! ::

ஆAkuba Moonஆ ((Under Construction! Come Back soon!))

Back to Guilds

A guild of Mythology. It'll spark your thirst with it's numerous features. 

Tags: Mythology, Vampires, Ninjas, Anime, Role Playing 

Reply ஆMusic Forumஆ
Told You ((Starting/Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 am
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=
"Please, save your pity. I don't want to hear your endless blabber. And, truth be told, the person you'll share this s**t with won't give a f*ck."

Dante sighed, rolling his eyes and bringing himself up just before he came in contact with the chain. Jumping back and tripping his sister, he sighed, yawning with a streak of boredom. "I don't have the slightest reason you two are interfering with something that is not of your concern. My sister is well taken care of, and is not to be kept around you Killers. Precisely the reason I'm here... Well, no. I was hoping to visit with my Lila for awhile, but, as it seems, I end up being attacked... What an afternoon, aye?" Dante chuckled as his sister shook her head at him and sang, "And people are crazy..."
He'd have to talk to mother about removing Lila's curse...
For awhile at least...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:05 am
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

”It's not the past that you're afraid to see.”
Violet

Adrasta glared at the guy, or at least, tried to. In all honestly, she was willing to hide behind the newly proclaimed Lila if it meant she didn't have to face the guy. Oh, curse her phobia of guys... Better yet, just curse her ex. He's the one who started it...
Ignatius, meanwhile, had his arms crossed as he positioned himself between Lila and her brother. Silently, he pointed at the still visible skid marks from the girl's shoes when the guy was dragging her. In his opinion, if that didn't scream "Help me I don't want to go where he's taking me!" then nothing did.

Blue
”There's nobody here and no one to find you."

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:11 am
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=
"Please, save your pity. I don't want to hear your endless blabber. And, truth be told, the person you'll share this s**t with won't give a f*ck."

Dante snorted and laughed. "She's never thrilled to see me, indeed, but, she doesn't get much say in the matter." Lila shook her head at her brother and got up, "Are we growing up, or just going down?" She sang, looking at Dante with sad eyes. Smirking, Dante simply chuckled. "Sunset needs to get it's a$$ over here..." He muttered, debating calling his mother to urge along his father...
Meanwhile, Lila was semi-depressed. She didn't know if she loved her or not, honestly...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:16 am
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

With a near-silent whimper, and the unbearable look of terror and defeat in her eye, Adrasta suddenly dove behind Lila, using the girl very much like she had used her brother earlier that morning. She could only stand being around a guy for so long, before she gave in to the urge to hide.
Ignatius looked at his sister sadly, before once again aiming his glare at the male in front of him. If anything, he wanted the guy to leave for both girls' sake. Lila because she obviously didn't like him, Adrasta because he couldn't stand seeing his sister so terrified of someone just because he's a guy.

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

"Time has come to make things right."

Jaden renched open his front door. He tried not to rip it off its hinges. But it still cracked from the force. He already hadn't had enough sleep as is. He definately did not apperciate the noice that was ouside his window.

He had a spatcula in hand. He was about to make himself some breakfast was was rudely interupted. He gazed around outside. Off a bit near the forest stood a group of people. And onfe of them were that girl he had saved. The song Agitated by Muse slipped across his mind. Indeed, thsi wasn an aggrivation.

He qukcly walked over to them. Noticing some skid marks onthe pavement. Were those shoe prints? He shook his head and rested his tired gaze on the group. "You do it to make me agitated." He sung in a low tone. Yes they were with all that noise.

"You and I must fight for our rights."

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

"That night he caged her, bruised and broke her. He struggled closer, then he stole her..." Adrasta sang quietly, loud enough for the people to hear. The song was about rape, sure, but the lyrics still got her point across; which was, basically, Adrasta's timid way of telling the blue-haired guy that Lila's brother had been taking her away, against her will. Poor silver-haired chick that Adrasta was hiding behind...
Ignatius, however, ignored the new-comer, his one-eyed glare focused on the man in front of him. If looks could kill, the guy's brains would have blown up a thousand times over by now...

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila looked behind her at the girl using her body as a shield. "So let me know just how to take this." She sang, smiling, but, having no clue why she was suddenly protecting someone who was obviously a threat, and in fact, had been furious at her earlier...
Lila mentally cursed at the man from earlier... Damn it...
"Every time we lie awake... After, every hit we take... All the feelings that I get... But, I haven't missed you yet..." Lila sang, looking at her brother with a threatening look, her light brown eyes washed over in an angry glaze. Dante looked at Lila and sighed, grabbing her elbow, lifting her off the ground to land her roughly on her feet.
Lila wasn't the most coordinated soul, so, let's shove her into positions that are screaming "TRIP!"
Lila watched with a hint of disgust as her brother smiled back at the boy before them. Dante's body was anything but tense, his eyes a cold and calm, sickening blue, staring back at the sibling.
His composed stance and expression was the one of a city, buildings caving in under the pressure of pure black flame.
Screams of pain and terror drowning as structures caught fire, crashing, burning...
Ashes...

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:21 pm
(( Can someone tell me what happening? I'm sorta lost... lol))  

XxBound2FallxX
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:31 pm
((Lila's brother, Dante, showed up. He started dragging poor little Lila away, when Ignatius and Adrasta came to the rescue. Adrasta, due to her utter terror of guys that aren't her brother, is hiding behind Lila so she doesn't have to see Dante. Ignatius is glaring at Dante, saying nothing, and Jaden has recently shown up with a spatula.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm
((Fawk yeah spatula. cool ))
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

Jaden zeroed in on the green haired man.Green hair? Could he be Miala's son? He never met him but, he knew he had green hair. If this were true, they were all in trouble. Even he, Jaden, one of the best warriors couldn't stand his wrath. What was his name? He couldn't remember.

"Declare this an emergency.." He sung in a low tone. Looks like Muse will be his music for a while. He gripped his pissplaced kitchenware and stood ready. Who knew what the Child of Lust would do to them all.

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=

Dante sniffed the air, his face twisting up in utter disgust, looking at the man. "Kahola original..." He looked upward and smirked. "Father is oh, so amusing..." Spatula? Really? This nimrod was coming at him, the son of Miala and this man's creator, Kahola, and... he was coming at him with a spatula? Dante chuckled at this.
Look "Moron" up in the dictionary, hell, this dude had his own picture collage...
Lila sighed and sang, "World so cold..." as she stepped in front of her brother, shaking her head. "Washed up and hated, this system moves too slow..."
His sister made him laugh. So she did care... Secretly, a part of his wall fell, though, you'd never know...

((Hell Cha. Spatula. XP))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

Well how convenient. As Lila moved, Adrasta felt exposed, and the girl quickly dashed behind her brother, the boy barely paying attention as he turned into a shield against two guys. Though he hated to admit it, he was used to this behavior...
As she took a moment to calm her petrified heart, Adrasta noticed something quite... Unusual. Was that guy... Was he...
Did he plan to fight Lila's brother with a spatula?!
A slight giggle escaped the girl's mouth. It was pathetic, amusing, and yet idiotic at the same time.

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

Oh, he sure was Miala's son alright. Only her blood would have such a look for him. He didn't take Jaden serious at all. He noticed his flimsy spatcula and thought hi a moron. Good, that means he could possibly catch him off gard.

"Time has come for you... Ugh, he hated not being able to just talk. Though, even if he could, he doubted the man would just have a friendly chat over tea. He held up his spatcula threateningly. More to say, bakc aways, she didn't do anything to you, leave her alone. Though he dubted the message would get across....mabe he wasa lucky b*****d and had telepathy. Oh how wonderful that would be if he had that power...

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Sighing, the silver headed Lila took out her earbuds, though her music had been shut off for some time.
Night needed to come...
Soon.
Taking advantage of the moment, Lila slipped her iPod in her right stocking and took off, just to be tripped by Dante.
And with that trip, she squealed, slamming head first into the boy with the cuffs, chest.
Well, one thing was for sure...
Those were pure ABS...
And a pure headache...

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Violet

Ignatius looked down at Lila, debating whether to laugh, help her up, or rub his stomach where she'd hit him. That girl had a hard head...
With a slight chuckle, he reached down and gently took the girl's elbow, pulling her up to her feet. Then, still gently, he pushed the girl between him and the blue-haired guy, making sure both guys were in front of her.

"Ooo, she's a little runaway," he sang, clearly trying to tell Lila to run. Or, perhaps, he was telling Adrasta to run?
On the contrare, he was telling both to run.

Blue

Җ Adrasta Solon Җ
User Image  
ஆMusic Forumஆ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items