Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Coral Dorm: Aiden, Ginzo, and Daniel/Danielle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
Danielle

Heartgale

I'm Falling Down Into My Shadow!

User Image

[From The Town - Clothing Shop]

Danielle made her way back to her dorm rooms door. Both her hands were full, so she took the plastic bag's strap and put it in her mouth before reaching for her key. She checked both her pockets and panicked because they're weren't in there. She automatically went into backtrack mode and started to think back when was the last time she had her keys. She then realized they were still in her boy pants that were in the plastic bag. She took the bag from her mouth and set it on the floor. taking her hand and placing into the bag to get to the pockets of her boy pants. Danielle took out the keys and placed it into the door to unlock it. She then opened the door and placed the keys in her pocket and then picked up the bag. "Guess who's back?" she said and smiled a bit as she walked in, kicking then door closed.

User Image

OOC: o.o ..
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Aiden
xxxxx Pizzacato

User Image

Completely lost...

Aiden had since return from an extreme make over and marveled at his new dyed hair and fancy clothes. Also his eyes had turned red >.>. ((Just go with it, I hate that old layout and picture, but am too lazy to make a new one so I changed this one)) He was laying on his bed, drifting off to sleep when he heard the door open after some jingling of the lock. He abruptly sat up and snapped his head towards the door. He wasn't sure what he was so alarmed about, he did have two room mates that could come and go as they pleased. He breathed a quiet sigh of relief when Danielle came in, fumbling with a bag and a key.

"Oh, its just you. Welcome back. I thought I had lost you back in town, I'm glad you are ok." He caught a reflection of himself in the window, and realized Danielle probably wasn't expecting this new Aiden. "Ah... I got bored and had a make over. Nice, right? Very... butleresque, don't you think?" He examined a gloved hand as an excuse to look down, hiding his blushing face from her. "So... how was the town? Have fun?"

...In your discordant melody

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
Danielle

Heartgale

User Image

[From The Town - Clothing Shop]

Danielle took a few steps into the room looking into her bag with her boy clothes in it. 'What do you mean 'it just you'? Were you expecting someone else?" she giggled and looked over to him, seeing his new look."........." she walked over to her bed, just staring at him bfor dropping the bag on the floor and slid it under the bed. 'Well look at you. Some one looks handsome." she grinned at him, pushing the bag more under the bed with her foot. "Two hours ago, you were that cute silent shy boy who was a singer look, now you are a butler." she walked over to him and sat on his bed with him to get a closer look. 'it's really cute. What made you want to go butler style?" she asked him.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Aiden
xxxxx Pizzacato

User Image

Completely lost...

Aiden blushed even further, he had just been called cute... multiple times. "Ah, well... just something different, I guess. There was a little stand I passed by when I got lost in the market. They needed volunteers for some students to work on, I guess they were studying fashion or something. Anyway, so long as I let them do whatever, they didn't make me pay anything. So I didn't exactly choose to look like this... its just what ended up happening." Aiden was just glad that Danielle wasn't put off by the change, he had been slightly worried. "Thanks, though, for... thinking its cute, I guess. And wait, a singer?" He looked at her quizzically, no one had ever made that connection. He wasn't even sure he could sing, and he most certainly was not going to try it out here in front of his room mate. He swallowed nervously, Danielle was still rather close to him, he thought he could even feel her eyes as they looked him over. In a way it was flattering, but Aiden wasn't really the type that wanted such attention. He cleared his throat and in a fake-stern voice declared, "Now, just because I look like a butler doesn't mean I am one, so don't go and expect me to do your laundry or anything." He continued to look up at her sternly for a moment before he broke out laughing, face melting into a smile. It felt nice, being so happy and carefree. He hoped it would always be like this here.

...In your discordant melody

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Danielle

Heartgale

User Image

She snapped her fingers, 'Oh pooie." she said smiling. She laughed with him and looked at the floor. She sat there for a while before laying down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "This is our second day here and even more student have came. it seemed like it doubled." she said to him, not taking her eyes off the ceiling. 'And the funny thing is, I know about..... six...... seven people?" she said, slowly tilted her head to look at him. 'Did you meet anyone today? Better yet, what did you do today?' she asked him.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:20 am
Radiant Princess Shari

User Image

Miki stopped in front of the room, letting out a deep breath. April was on her shoulder. She gently knocked on the door then opened it. "H-Hello?", she said, going into the room. She smiled as she saw Danielle, though she was a little disappointed he was a girl right now. She saw another guy in the room and sort of hesitated in coming a step closer. "H-Hi", she said, a bit embarrassed.

Chim Bii

Sparkly Cat

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:57 am
User Image
Danielle

Heartgale

User Image

She paused when she heard the door. She spun around on her heels, "Ginzehhh?......" she blinked when she saw Mike and the tiny girl she saw before. "Ah, Miki...... i didn't know you were coming by." she said and looked at Aiden who seemed to had passed out. She looked back at the two girl and walked over to them, "Probably we should go somewhere else. It's been a long day for him." she said and smiled awkwardly. 'Just in the hallway I guess."

User Image

User Image
sephirada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 am
Radiant Princess Shari

User Image

Miki nodded, going out of the room. Maybe going here was a bad idea. She looked at her shoulder to make sure she was still there. She smiled, seeing she was still there. She waited for Danielle, leaning against the wall.

Chim Bii

Sparkly Cat

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 am
User Image
Danielle

Heartgale

User Image

She entered the hallway, closing the door before facing Miki. She looked at April and smiled, "Hey." she said, doing a slight wave to her before looking back at Miki. "What's up?" she asked, She wondered why Miki came. Though she was happy to see her. She rested her back against the door, smiling.

User Image

User Image
sephirada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 am
Radiant Princess Shari

User Image

Miki shrugged. Come to think of it, why did she choose this place? Oh, yeah. So she could meet April. Who was unexpectedly quiet. "We had nothing to do, so I thought I'd introduce you to April", she said, looking at April, who was still on her shoulder.

Chim Bii

Sparkly Cat

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am
User Image
A P R I L
R A V E N
Misguided Ghost

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄►►

April waved at the girl, though it wasn't who she was expected. Miki came her to see Daniel. She looked at Miki, wondering if she was disappointed that Daniel wasn't there. She then looked at the girl as Miki introduced her. "Hi, nice to meet you.' she said. She was a little confused. Miki seemed like this girl was why she came here. She then remained quiet about that.

◄◄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image
sephirada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:37 am
User Image
Danielle

Heartgale

User Image

She she smiled at April, "Nice to meet you April. I'm Danielle." she she said. It was cute how small April was. She kind of wanted to pick her up and hold her. She didn't want to make her fell like a pet though. "That's nice. Not so much going on here either. Aiden fell asleep on me..... Literally." she giggled, slightly blushing.

User Image

User Image
sephirada

Radiant Princess Shari

Chim Bii

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 am
Radiant Princess Shari

User Image

Miki smiled. Well, at least they were nice to each other. She noticed Danielle blush and became slightly confused. Did Danielle like this Aiden guy? So he liked guys. Or does Danielle have a mind of her own? She'll ask when she's back to Daniel. She looked at Danielle, not really knowing what to do. "So, um, wanna hang with us?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Danielle

Heartgale

User Image

She nodded, "Sure, I'm down for anything." she said and smiled at the two. [b}Did you have a place in mind or did you just want to walking around and chill out?" she asked and smiled at her.

User Image

User Image
sephirada

Radiant Princess Shari

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
A P R I L
R A V E N
Misguided Ghost

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄►►

April was then confused. "Um, Miki. I thought you wanted to meet with Daniel?" she asked. She then looked at danielle noticing the similarities. She assumed the girl was related to Daniel. Brother in sister maybe? She had never seen it before. usually someone would ask to leave a message but Miki wanted to hang out with Danielle.

◄◄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image
sephirada

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out