PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:14 am
Name: Heather
Race: 3/4 Vampire, and 1/4 Vampanize
Height: 5'2
Weight: 115
Hair Color: Dark Browen
Eye Color: Greenish Yellow
Powers: Strength and the ability to flit
Weapons: Nothing I fight with my hands nothing more if I did I would be letting the weapon fight for me and thats weakness to be worthy I must fight with no weapons
Fight Style: Like the Ancient vampires
Animal: Horse
Lives: In a castle up on the hill and waits for a handsome man to save her from the unwanted world where the village people put her because she's a vampire( If your a guy thats 14 or 15 and wish to save me email me or text me at my messangers)
History: My Mom is a half vampire and half vampanize my dad is full vampire we seperated when the town killed my parents
Personality: You'll have to find out for yourself just talk to me
Bio: I'm still in school but I have to do it online because people kind of got freaked out(some people need to grow up), I live in a castle up on Chanted hill(they call it chanted because I live on it) with my horse Destiny waiting for someone to save me.  

Music Queen

Snezzy

Dapper Roisterer

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:42 pm
Name: Ash
Age: Doesn't bother to count, but she is from the Victorian Ages
Appearance: Similar to this
Mastered Powers: Minor Premonitions, Flight, Speed, Bend Time, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Minor Enthrall, Transiguration, & Manifesting Blades from the Shadows of Various shapes and sizes to suit her needs.
Hair Color: Black with Silver tips
Eye Color: Brown with a Hint of Crimson
Skin Color: Glassy White
Breif Bio: Alive during the Victorian ages she trained to become an assassin. Using her beauty as well as Transfiguration she can enter and exit anywhere without anyone noticing.

When she was turned she had not yet seen the year of twenty. Ever since then she had hunted along side her very distant Sire. At one point they had studied magick with eachother giving her the ability to control and create blades like she does today. Unfortunatly her Sire had died later that month by other assassins.

For years she trained her body to make it as deadly as possible as well as with blades and guns. She is more than excellent with Guns, throwing daggers, and Melee combat. Her only weakness is strength, she does not do alot of damage but she makes up for it with speed and insanity.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:46 pm
Name-Scarlet Bloodmoon
Gender-Female
Age-3713
-Vampire-
Height-5'2"

Appearence-This weathered traveler always has a dark-colored cloak about, and never, NEVER, interacts with any form of low-life humans. They provide a good meal, but interaction is forbidden. Scarlet, as her name suggests, is always wearing something red. Be it her hair, clothes, anything. Scarlet's eyes are pure black, and skin really pale. What else is expected?

Personality-Living for over 3000 years, people get dark and sadistic. Scarlet had stopped caring after about 100 years of extended life, and now live life as a nonchalant 23 year old.

Bio-Turned at the age of 23, Scarlet became a hunter. She hunts anything that comes into her way, and would gladly give her closest of companions (not friends) a blade in the back, if it costed her her sanity. Living for more than an average human life time, Scarlet is probalby the wisest person on her side of the planet.

Weapons-Traditional blades, ceremonial blades, and pistols.  

Scarlet Bloodmoon

BloodSoldier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:36 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:55 pm
Name:
Mori Ithil

Race:
Half-blood Vampire. (bitten, not born)

Appearance:
An average kid that humans would concider a goth. His hair very darkbrown and his eye's
a hipnotizing, yet naive lightblue. The clothes he prefers are a pure black T-shirt with a
blouse with pictures of dragons on it with lightbrown, very wide skater-like pants. Lastly
to finish his look, a black cap with the big red letters "UTA" on the front.

Personality:
You'll just have to find out.

Background:
Nothing much to say. Just a normal kid that wasn't really liked by a lot of others at school,
and tried to find his entertainment somewhere else. On one party, a seemingly nice girl "kissed"
his neck, to later wake up again in a place he didn't know.

Natural ability's:
Mori already was the fasted runner of his school, and being changed only enhances that. Though
he doesn't have a lot of psycal force. Secondly he's pretty handy in just about any kind of weapon.

Ability's he wants to learn/study's:
The ability to fly. It has been a long time dream of him. (wants to learn.)
The art of seducing other's into trusting him to the fullest. (study's.)  

nlVampiric

MadHatterDA

Aged Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:03 pm
name:Gabrielle

description: She is around 5 5 in height, and short black hair cut to her chin and her bangs are blood red and slightly longer than the rest of her hair. Her eyes are dark brown almost black giving her an empty look when anyone looks sat her directly. Both of her ears are completely pierced up and down and on the back of her neck she has a small cross tattoo also on her hip she has one of a skull and crossbones. She usually wears a black tank top with a net shirt over it, her arms having bracelets up them both almost to her elbows most of the studded or with spikes, she also wears a collar. Her pants are baggy but fit around her waist only exposing her tattoo slightly and she wears black boots and an old worn coat a few sizes to big for her.

personality: She is a little cold towards others, preferring to be left alone.She has been a loner for the bigger part of her immortal life and another she is not rude she is very blunt about whats on her mind, making her seem rude in conversation. Also the eyes and the way she looks at people when they talk to her intimidates most. Most dont know what to think of her, she barley talks and she has been known to hunt her own kind, even though some would want to see her dead it is plain when talking to her that is if she will talk, her heart is not in the work. It seems with her she goes through the motions of her undead life but her mind is never completely with her. She has a kind of depressed personality somthing always tormenting her in the back of her mind.

history:She doesnt talk much about her life or how long she has been immortal, some rumors about her insist that during her human life she was a witch and still posesses some of her power. What she told though is that she was in fact turned at a young age and her master was also the cause of her families death, leaving her slightly bitter towards her own kinds. She has been known to hunt vampires occasionally not really taking it as vengance but maybe an outlet for her frustration.

weapons: hand guns and a crossbow  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:43 pm
Name: Achmed
Race: Vampire
Origin: France
Alignment: None
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 145 lbs
Eyes: Grey
Hair: White

Weapons: Twin Bladed Longsword and various Knifes.

Personality: Very quiet, guided by morals. Only feeds on those who would do harm to others whome are innocent. Very charismatic.

Appearence: Well clothed, Pale Skin. Rims around eyes are blackend. Tattoo'd symbol on neck representing Life, Death, Serenity.

Bio: Once a gentleman of France, now a Lonely Vampire who longs to be human. When he was but 19 his family was killed by Bandits and he alone survived. Travelling wounded to a nearby city, he came across a man who said he could help Achmed. This is all he remembers. When he awoke, he found himself alone in the middle of the forest with one thing on mind. The lust for blood.

Special Ability: Can walk under the sun. Moves very fast.  

ANight2Embrace

Placid Hate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:33 am
User Image

Complete Full Name: Jezzabele E. (Elena) Arcavius
Nick Names: Jezz, Jessie
Exact Age: Unknown, dated back to early Rome
Looks: About 17
Hair: Shirt, Florescent Green
Eyes: Pink
Height: 5'5
Weight: 108
Race: Cursed Angel/Vampire
Current Religious Beliefs: Jewish, with some Pegan virtues and thoughts.
Piercing's: Nose ring, two in her left ear, and one in her right
Markings/Scars/Tattoo's: Mole on her left cheek, Tribal tattoo on her left arm. Scars across her back from Pontifex.
Jewelry (When worn): a leather choker, a star of David worn under her shirt, and occasionally jellie bracelets.
Abnormality's: Hair and eye color, wings, tail, horns.
Weapons: Katana, Shirikin
Armor: Old fashioned mask
Cloths: Is only seen wearing a black shirt with crisscrossed spaghetti straps, green letters spelling out 'Harlot' running across the front, wears green arm warmers with black straps wrapped around them when it's cold. Can either be seen wearing very baggy old fashioned pants, or more modern 'bondage pants'. Either wears brown leather sandals that lace up her legs, or a pair of knee high boots.
Personality: Can come off as a little distant and cautious, untrusting to say the least...She enjoys toying with people a little to much, which makes her look bad most of the time. Has a rather nonchalant attitude, but also a friendly side if you can really catch her interest. Is partial to lurking, and staying back and observing people, waiting for the right moment or for someone to talk to her...
Bio: Jezzabele grew up in an old fashioned Roman family, as such she's slightly super stishes. In her time she became a Vestal Virgin, and took part in several religious practices, but her religious life didn't stop her from getting into trouble still, she had a slight mischievous side, no matter how shy she was, and was set into line a few times. She started to fall for one of the young priests, and soon they were meeting each other secretly. Word spread slowly about their infatuations, and Jezzabele was buried alive for her 'crimes'. Jezzabele however still made it past heaven's gate's, and stayed there for several long years, until 1939 and after where she became fascinated with World War two, and gradually the workings of Adolf Hitler. She also paid close attention to the holocaust, and started to feel great compassion for the Jews who were being persecuted (The one reason she later became part of that faith), and asked that she be aloud to go to and watch over some of the people. Her wish was granted and Jezzabele was sent to Sobibor, where she witnessed the horror's of the death camp, but also one day when one of the biggest escapes occurred. Jezzabele after the war, didn't return to heaven, she stayed on earth in Poland and Germany for a little while, and then moves to Russia, where she encountered a new creature, different from her, different from an angel. What she met was a vampire. She fell in love again, and later on let her new friend bite her, and drank his blood, gaining some of his power...and becoming part vampire herself. She stayed with him for a while, but a rift was slowly growing, till finally they got into a fight, and split up. After that Jezzabele attempted to get back into Heaven, only to discover the gates were locked to her forever, when she tried to beg for entrance, she was cursed to still feel what an angel must, but not be aloud through the gates, she was also cursed with wings that could no longer give flight, the tail of a devil and horns, to mark her as an outcast. Not able to get into Heaven again, and being all ready dead...she has nowhere to go but earth....and here she remains, trapped.

Pets: Along her travels she eventually made her way to the Modern day United States, finding herself at home in big cities... One day on her travels she discovered Rophus, an equally cursed little fellow. A small cat with crimson fur, and silver eyes, also no longer aloud into heaven, her carries the same abnormalities as Jezzabele, the cursed duo have been inseparable since they met...even though they can't speak with words, they seem to have a connection not even they can describe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:12 am
Name: Willow
Appearance: *points to avi* whee
Form: A female human with brown eyes, and her vampire form is either the same human form with yellow eyes (avi) or a small silver bat.
Outfit: *points to avi again* whee !
Weapons of choice: Her teeth, and uses her electric guitar as a sword-like weapon.
Mastered Powers: Hypnosis, Telepathy, and heightened senses. Also can jump and run extremely high and fast.
Current Interests: Gaining revenge on those who betrayed her.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin Color: Pale
Personality: Quiet, calm, seductive, slightly psychotic at times.
Beleifs: Revenge overrides forgiveness....etc. sweatdrop
Breif Bio: Was once a quiet, submissive schoolgirl. Once she was bitten she became angry and untamed, and unaccepted. She bites only those who have once betrayed her or someone she loves.

[.Willow.chan.]

Aldos Kirin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:22 pm
Name: Julius Garnet
Appearance: As avatar, he looks like 21
Form: Human, sometimes his muscles grow a bit when he's angry
Outfit: Is a fashion victim sometimes
Weapons of choice: A Shotgun, But has melee weapons sucha as a sword and a dagger
Mastered Powers: Telepathy, Mild-Telekenisis,Hypnotism,
Current Interests: Is a sort of mercenarie, and looks for a love long gone... Although he acts like a player sometimes and likes music and concerts
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Amber-like
Personality: Patient, Romantic, sweet sometimes
Beliefs: he is beliefs firmly on not killing innocent humans, because his past life is still fresh with memories
Breif Bio: He was a british associate of a rich landowner who fell in love with the daughter of his boss, He had a noble origin, but when he became a vampire, he went mad in a bloodlust rampage and comittd many crimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:01 am
Name: frankenstein or franky will do lol
Height: well um 6 '1
Weight: a trim 180
Masters: dr.frankenstein
Lightsaber (cant be a sword only a lightsaber):
Physical Description: im big, green bolts sticking out of my neck
History: i was put together hapharazdly, the revived with about oh 100,000,000, btu of lightening
What kind of Force have u leared (must name them): um hate and angry got those down pretty well
Anything else u want to tell me: well im mad a lot i dont real groove on fire a whole heck of a lot, and little girls well there little girls arent they, they rock, and vampires, well they dont bother me, no blood, my skin is a bunch of rotted flesh isnt it ... soo visit me in my laundry room, will talk do laundry, share, and if you see any of my limbs about just email them back to me thanks much.

franky stressed  

randolson

Death Sonnet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:20 pm
Name: Sonnet
Appearance: Thin pale elegant body build with long pitch black hair
Form: Always a Vampire, never changes.
Outfit: See Avatar...
Weapons of choice: A blood stained excorsis dagger, and sharp black nails.
Mastered Powers: Necromancy
Current Interests: Pure blood, wounds, inflicting pain, toxins, and torture.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Personality: Seductive, quiet, exesive profanaty user.
Beleifs: El Diablo
Breif Bio: Lived on pain untill I got biten and dead. Now dead and living on peoples fear.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:00 am
I guess this is my dedicated profile post. . . will be updated once I get home.

Name: Nex Mediocris
Race: Vampyre
Abilities: Telekenesis (knows the rights of privacy), Shapeshift, Healer,
Personality: Clever, Witty, Cunning, Mesmerizing, Smart, Quick,
Down Fall: Nex tends to loose concentration as her mind wanders often to far off subjects. She isnt the greatest fighter but she sure tries to appear as one.
Bio:
Appearance:
Weapons: Sais tucked in her boots, a dagger secured between her shoulder blades, and she often carries a shotgun when she ventures around close to humans (mainly used to look big and bad).
Past Medical History:
Origin:
I'll be updating this as soon as I find the info on my computer.  

Nex)(Mediocris

Kinchi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:12 pm
Name: Naoko
Race: Vampire
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls26.jpg
Attitude: A bit of a loner.
Bio: She walked the roads late at night, but never went very far. But when torn from an innocent family when she was 19 by a vampire bite, she travelled further, and never turned back.
Weapons: Basic daggers.

The Vampire Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces