Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:17 am
Izumo continued jumping from tree to tree, ducking and weaving through branches to avoid hurting himself. That, of course, was the least of his worries. He was worried that he'd slow down and let Melora accomplish what she's set out to do.

It had taken awhile to build up speed, and even longer before he could see Melora ahead of him. She was still running fast, perhaps even faster than she'd been running when he first caught up with her. Her blind anger seemed to fuel her with the energy she needed to press on; Izumo, however, was determined to see that she stop. But if he was to do that, he had best hurry: it wasn't going to be long before the tree line ended, and his cover was blown. He kicked harder off branches, used his hands to help pull himself through, did everything he could to get through the trees as fast as he possibly could. He was closing in on Melora quickly, but the brush he travelled through was almost at an end.

As much as it seemed cruel and unjust, he had to do whatever he could to stop the . When he reached the final tree at the edge of the brush, Melora now out in the open, he used all his force to push himself off at her. As a security measure, he also withdrew his blades and threw them toward the . There was no time for mercy when such a potentially had the power to turn an immortal into a person suffering for eternity. Izumo was not about to let Melora turn Shinobu into such a person.

[Lol, I may not have gotten to make the first post of the landmarked 70th page, the largest number from last time, but through the magic of modity, I can still PWN the page.

PWNed the page.

-Edaniel]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:21 pm
Saku Waved slightly as the boy ran by and then Fai, she blinked slightly confused then smiled and shook her head. "Weird little boy."

She walked forward and procceeded on her way down stairs to the main hall and out the front door. Suasage dumplings with sugar syrup atop of them sounded delisiouse, or perhaps onigiri with fish or pork inside. The young girl reached inside of her sleeve and jingled her purse making sure she had enough money for her appitite.

~Teri-Kaitou~

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:15 pm
((Yay for Tomoyo's supernatural hearing. I hope I'm not messing with anything you were planning, Teri-Kaitou-san...))

Tomoyo couldn't hold back a gasp as both Melora-chan and Izumo-san streaked away. What Melora-chan had said...

...Shinobu had to be warned.

There was no time to bother trying to reach Melora-what Tomoyo was going to do wouldn't work with someone she'd barely met more than once. Besides, Izumo-san was already on her trail. Adding another to the chase wouldn't help. Turning back towards the shadows she had emerged from only minute ago, she plunged herself in, holding herself intact through sheer willpower. Shadows existed in every corner of the world.

She raced through all the towns, flashing through the bright open spaces of Japan, where no thief would hide themselves. Then, a flash-a tent, two sisters-

"Shinobu-san!" Tomoyo pulled herself out, only to fall to her knees. She'd overreached herself. "Shinobu-san, there's-there's"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:17 pm
(( I couldn't be more sorry for my lack of RPing, but a lot has been happening. My ex, which I had very strong feelings for, ((I had bought her a real $367 ring.)) left me. I've been spending a lot of my time with other, less serious RP's to get back into shape. ((I was even bad enough to have roleplayed in a few un-literate ones. I know, sad, but I was really in a shlum.)) Also, I made a big desicion to move to California with my dad, and that was hard on my mom. She doesn't seem to like to talk to me right now. So this is Koh's reawakening. Please, tell me if I am up to speed with this RP. If not, I will try harder, and practice more. Last I have been writeing a book, which has been taking a lot of my time. Thanks.))

Koh relized that as he was shaving the would, he had fallen asleep. His knife and the wood had fallen out of his hand as he slept and he looked down at them. The blurr of his eyes got in the way, so he reached up, wiping them clear of the sand from the sand man. He didn't wuiet know how long he had been out, but he was glad he was awake. His dreams had been unpleasent ones. In his dreams, the immortals, all of them, got into a huge battle with the whole human race. They suffered heavy blows and after so much pain, the bearer had die. With the bearer gone, their immortality was no longer part of them and every last immortal, died. He looked around at the back enterance of the theatre, the place he had fallen asleep, and saw the lack of commotion. He didn't know what the dream ment, or if it even ment anything, but it was going to disturb him for quiet a while. He grabbed his knife and his finished wood butterfly that he made for Aoki and placed them in his pockets. Now, off to search from someone to bullshit with. Koh jumped up and began his trec to find someone to waste away the time with.

Lifesreject

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:48 pm
[Alright, now 3 or 4 people are counting on me to post, but I'm lazy, so not today.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:11 pm
Lirdianc

((This is a really tiny post...))
"Oooof...that was...fun!" Nadeshiko chirped, as she pushed herself up, stretching lazily like a cat. "Do you wanna jump down some more stairs, Yori? Yori? Are you okay?" Nadeshiko rolled off the other , and anxiously waved a hand in front of her face.

Yori, hair slightly ruffled, rolled back her eyes for a moment, trying to suck the wind back into her, and sighed, greatful to Nadeshiko rolling off her ribcage.
She shook her head a few time, and tucked her bangs out of her face, still taking deep breaths to replace the lost ones.
For a moment, she was tempted to scold Nadeshiko for attacting her so, but she stopped, for yori had never been a cross person, allways calm and cool, and, although she didn't like to admit it, rather sohpisticated.
So, while she was humiliated for being knocked over, she wasn't going to yell.
"Oh..." Yori moaned softly, rubbing her gut. "Oh no, Nadeshiko, no more of that..."
She stood up slowly, somehow manging to scoot Nadeshiko and herself out of her bedroom door, wanting very badly to perserve her belongings.
"I'm alright."

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:12 pm
[[- I'm very sorry for taking so long to reply. I just have such a hard time getting on the computer. Even during the summer. -]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:27 pm
Melora grinned, tongue hanging limply out of her mouth as she sped through the undergrowth of the numerous forests standing between her and Shinobu. She knew she was close now, and couldn’t help but rejoice in her slight victory. Since all in her life became monotony, she had long since lost her taste buds, but she knew, somehow, that this revenge was going to be sweet.
Yes… There’s no stopping me now… I…
Her eyes widened, she sensed both Izumo, and another closing in particularly fast.
There was no time, she’d have to act quickly. Counting in the presences of Izumo, Shinobu, the other one, and whomever else was already accompanying Shinobu, that was four, and more than she knew she could handle.
Still on the run, she cross her eyes, holding in her breath, going as fast as her legs could carry her, holding out for that one crucial glimpse of Shinobu. And there, a fleeting image between two oak trees, it was. She quickly whipped out eight needles, one for each finger fold, and delved them deeply into the sides of her doll, which was hanging limply out of the front of her dress.

Shinobu, although startled to suddenly see none other than Tomoyo, one of the thieves whom she could hardly remember ever speaking to before, emerging from the shadows, was still fair enough to smile at her welcomingly.
“What’s going on, Tomoyo-san? You look so rattled, like you’ve seen a ghost.” She asked, taking noticed of the bead of sweat glistening on her associate’s neck. “What’s the hurry for, we’re just on a mission, has something happened back at headquarters or-“
She was going to continue her inquiry, when jolting stabs of pain wrenched their way across her body, left to right, like tick invisible arrows, plunging into her flesh.
Bewildered, she whipped to the areas of pain, expecting to see blades or something of the sort, but there was none, simply a hot aura surrounding the wounds, pushing in her skin and tearing apart her nerves from the inside.
She fell to her knees, eyes wide, screeching in pain.
Mouth shuddering, trying to find words, she was stiff and helpless as a log.

Edaniel
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:58 pm
(( Oy, there. I'm just going to assume, then, that Izumo's attempt at tackling / stabbing Melora was a complete failure, and that she didn't notice, or something along those lines. Anyways... ))

"Dammit," Izumo muttered, crashing into the cold earth. He quickly righted himself, and reached for his blades, wasting no time and energy; Melora had to be stopped! How, and more importantly why, could such a small child wield such an unsightly power? And powerful, it was; Izumo had felt its effect.

Still running after the girl, Izumo was now aware he'd lost precious time with his failed attempt at stopping her. He still gave chase, not knowing what would become of any of them; Shinobu, Melora, even himself.

His thoughts were interrupted by an ear-piercing shriek. "Shinobu! No! I'm too late... no, no. I won't give up, not now, not ever. I must put a stop to this at any cost."

Creeping up slowly and stealthily, Izumo could now see the small child, taking pleasure in causing pain, no matter whether real or ethereal. She had to be stopped; but how? His plan was short in coming as he watched her continue to stab needles into the small doll at her side. The doll! That was it; he had to get the doll away from her. Looking closer, he could see the small doll was attached by simple threaded string, a weak tether. It would be easy to break, and there was no time to hesitate.

With the doll in sight, and hoping the Melora was too focused on her goal to notice him for just a moment, Izumo dashed out. His pace was unnaturally fast, quickened by his own adrenaline, knowing that his action, or inaction, could determine the fate of Shinobu. He knew full well the consequence of his failure. Closing the space between himself and the girl, Izumo outstretched his hands, reaching for the small doll.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 am
The girl whirled her head around, eyes darting, as she tried to pull Shinobu up. "Get your sister out of here," she commanded roughly to Aoki, "There's no time to explain. Just run." She could feel herself slowly regaining her composure, and despite her weakness, she reached out to the shadows, searching for Melora.

"Eheheh...sorry," Nadeshiko said with a guilty grin, "I didn't really notice the stairs. Hey, do you want to get anything to eat? I'm starving." Without waiting for the other's answer, she turned and skipped down the hall, perkiness fully restored, a nonsense song on her lips. "Mochi, gochi, dochi, socchi?"

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:37 pm
[So sorry, my homie miku. I missed that part altogether. I get a good idea for the roleplay ansd I just have to dash with it. I read too fast and missed it. So sorry.]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:07 pm
Edaniel
[So sorry, my homie miku. I missed that part altogether. I get a good idea for the roleplay ansd I just have to dash with it. I read too fast and missed it. So sorry.]

(( Quite frankly, I'm not too worried. mrgreen I completely took care of it, so it's no worry at all.

You gotta be able to adapt to anything to be a good RPer, right? Just because I didn't get a reaction I wanted, or a reaction at all, doesn't mean I'm not going to just go with the flow, right? That's why I love to RP, you never know what's going to happen, so you have to stay on your toes in order to keep a story flowing. Woot.

Miku, out. ))  

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:04 am
Aoki placed her hands on her cheeks in horror.

"Ane-san... What's going on?" Aoki asked Tomoyo, dashing up to her sister in terror. "Shinobu-onee-chan?" Without even asking, Aoki picked her sister up and placed Shinobu on Aoki's back. Making sure it was stable enough to run, she tied up the dragging end of her kimono, and looked over at Tomoyo.

"Ane-san. Whatever's going on, you guys have to explain it to me later, kay?" Aoki asked before grinning, taking a quick running start deeper into the forest. Thoughts rushed through her head. Whatever was making Tomoyo so nervous, what was it? How could it-

A thought struck her. Like Aoki's magic, some pains were only phycological, not physical. Someone who would have a grudge on her sister with that kind of power...

Melora-sama.

Aoki's mind went into a dead-lock as her pace quickend and her strides further apart. 'Shinobu-onee-chan... That girl. What did you do?'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:42 am
[Lol, Miku's so good at dis. >.>]  

Edaniel
Crew

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:00 pm
Tomoyo's frame relaxed slightly as she watched Aoki dash away, hopefully to safety. Perhaps if Shinobu-san was far enough, the effects of the magic would wear off...but until then, Melora-chan would have to be stalled, in any case. There. She'd found Melora-chan, approaching at an alarming pace, with Izumo-san right behind.

She squared her shoulders, drawing out her sword and letting it rest at her side. There was no need to go on the offensive first, and there was still a slight chance that Melora-chan might still be reasoned with. Her mind was still strained from her shadow work, but hopefully, with two immortals against one...

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff