Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:19 am
Lang - bad taste in clothing? .... that's not what you said three nights ago! xd <3!

Yes, I envy it like a schoolgirl with a bad case of the ex...and in mid-PMS days. Your femininity > my femininity. wink You whore. heart <3 heart

Leh~tuh - ... I'll put it on ... tomorrow. biggrin or not! o_o;;;

Songjewel - gonk well... I slightly recognized the left woman's boobs in your sig, but i immediately recognized Tilty's boobs on the right. xd

also... you can send me that "thing" to the address I'll pm you in a little bit xd heart

ninja .... that's livveh in me sig xp

ninja ......

MONTY PYTHON!!!
and other obscure refferences! :D
*flashes random color cards*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:25 am
Shiro: Good xd

Someday I'll get an outfit that doesn't match at all and march around happily in it.

Actually.. most of mine don't match anyways so s'all good. heart

And homg, I was scrolling in that little window below were you type your posts that shows all the other posts and then all of a sudden I saw
Quote:
Tilty's boobs

I was like O.O Quite scary.I am muchly amuseded.  

Xalome

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:45 am
i really want to see spamalot. it is a musical version of The Holy Grail written by Eric Idle. it has completly sold out on broadway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:00 pm
Songjewel > Ah, thanks. *tosses hair* xd I'm still 'breaking it in.'

Nyowifeh > Yes! I am. biggrin heart heart domokun

Shiro > ... I don't even remember three nights ago...

Indeed. You and all of your mock-schoolgirl rage are no match for my actual schoolgirl rage. biggrin

Random: Omg, I had the worst nightmare ever this morning!
I thought that there were CHILDREN in my room!! Two of them, crawling on my bed as I tried to sleep.. they were jumping and poking me in the face as I swung my fists and clawed at them in vain.
crying It was horrible! crying crying

*has a Nyo superglued to her leg* nyu. -_-  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:25 pm
*yawn* Hello I'm on my nice break and loving every minute of it. Even if there's snow on the ground. I finally get a week to do nothing but sleep, eat, sleep, and if there's any time left I'll get some stuffs done.

Lang - *cling glomps* Missed ya mah sistah. I hope your doing well. heart

Ok now I'm off to buys some food so I can eat tonight.

Later heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:37 pm
Nyome - Yes! It was VITAL! And such!

Lang - Death to children!

Akahoshi - Glad to hear you're finally on spring break. whee I hope yours has better weather than mine did. xp xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:44 pm
Akahoshi > heart I'm well, thanks.
LoL your spring break sounds full of sleepy fun. whee

AD > Yes. Death to them all.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:38 pm
Lang: A nightmare about children waking you up?

I have a picture of my little cousins doing that to me.

Apparently pulling eyelashes out is their way of saying, "Wake up and gimme a hug."

Xalome

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:15 pm
Augh...Children. They shall be the death of me gonk

You just want to kill their cute little faces >.>;;

Lang >> You obviously don't know how much of a fangirl Shiro could be xd *listens to Shiro go Keeeeeee*

Deuxi >> Twas Spyware ^^ I still have it, that's why I'm using FireFox atm. Don't know how I got it, was browsing on Gaia, next thing I knew, nekkid women were all over my screen crying I'm hoping my IC wallpaper would scare off the remaining ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:30 pm
AD - I don't care about the weather, I'm not planning on leaving my house all week, except on the 17 when I go to get my eyes checked. New glasses for me. whee

Lang - I'm glad your doing well. heart And it's all about the sleep this week. I was only getting 4 to 5 hours of the past 2 weeks and it's been killing me. I need at least 6 hour or I can't think properly all day.

Akahoshi

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:31 pm
Lang - your nightmare = my life until I moved to my mom's house. 6th through 9th grade. 5 younger siblings. o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:49 pm
Sir Langley

Nyowifeh > Yes! I am. biggrin heart heart domokun

Random: Omg, I had the worst nightmare ever this morning!
I thought that there were CHILDREN in my room!! Two of them, crawling on my bed as I tried to sleep.. they were jumping and poking me in the face as I swung my fists and clawed at them in vain.
crying It was horrible! crying crying

*has a Nyo superglued to her leg* nyu. -_-

biggrin !! *so happy* ^__^ heart heart heart

*clings tighter to leg* ToT Langwifey stays hereee~~ <3

(( maybe the children mean that Langwifey wants to have kids? n__n;; *shows piccus of Langomes robot babies* o__o; ))

AD>> I'm sure it was. 3nodding

==

Well, break's over for me. ^^; back to suffering at school. .___. ;;

On the other hand, I finished a week long project today in 6 hours. biggrin just finished right now, 15 minutes before I have to go get ready for bed. ^o^ YAY for procrastination! <33  

Nyome

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:01 pm
Fwee... haven't been to GASOC in awhile. ;3;

School eats my all of my time. >w<;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:06 pm
Another weekend has come to a close, and all I have to say is...Where the heck did it go?!

LANG IS BACK!!!!

*picks her up and runs away cackling*
*ahem*  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:21 pm
Ashram- Like swear, I really needed this weekend too. TmT
High school exit exams on Tuesday, woo me! Dx Oh well, two week spring break starting Friday.~ whee

Umm...put Lang down. xD;; ;  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games