Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:42 am
Everybody's so busy here (just like me) and we are all stressed. I thought you may like this as much as I do... it made me laugh so hard. xd

User Image
heart xd

Courtesy of Lucifer ze headless teddy xd

AD> I guess it can be fun when you have a lot of experience... if not, I guess it can be terrifying. gonk

Nyome> It's good to have an army of friends to watch out there for thieves. Count me in. I still can't figure out how dumb these people can be. neutral

Ashram> My friend has my sketchbook and I'm waiting for him to give it back to me. sweatdrop Just for the record, the chair has a huge, scary built. You look teh ebil. xd it's in pencil still, I want your opinion first.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:02 pm
Deuxia>> That's fine with me, just let me know when you get your hands on it again. xd Teh ebil, you say? Interesting, says I...

Woo who! I got my tablet in the mail today. Now I just got to get used to its eccentricities. ninja I messed around with it and the Corel Painter program that was included...it's going to take some getting used to. sweatdrop

Would anyone care to give any pointers or offer ways to practice using said contraption(sp? I think my spelling is off today @_@)?  

T H I N N

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:42 pm
Dark Nyo returns. ninja

Haha, I feel better ^___^ I drew myself a new siggie with stolen paper from a teacher's printer with another "borrowed" bic pen. blaugh heart

Strangely enough, I refuse to draw the NM scarf for anyone besides myself. Dx it's a pain~~~

==

AD>> Ou.. ; ; *will remember that* I hope none of us run into more art theft though. x__x; I'd hate to see anyone in GASOC have to suffer that. sad

I kinda know what you mean. It's like I'm constantly in some drama or another, though most of the time I'm just comforting friends. x__x; GASOC is like my haven away from all of that mess. whee

Ashram>> Perhaps you'd like to deal with my next case of art theft? xd (( hopefully there won't be a next time, but I know most likely there will be. :/ )) I'm not too good at threats. It's the bubbly avatar! u__u no one can take her seriously. xd

Memai>> Yeah, neither can the mod. Dx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/shokkie/Temp/artthiefshop.jpg

Nyeh.

Songjewel>> It's under 1K. XD I think you'll be able to. <3

And yeah. ^^ thanks~ <3 I've been hearing that a lot- "they like it enough to steal it!" and I know that's looking on the bright side of the problem, but I can't convince myself that stealing is flattering in any sense. Dx Nobody thanks a robber in RL, I don't see how the net should be any different. ninja

And nyuu~~ Songjewel's art be pretteh. :3 You just don't release it as much as I do- I do it for Gaia, Oekaki, and 2 devART accounts. @__@; I probably knew what I was getting myself into. doesn't make it any better though. Dx

Deuxia>> awww ; ; sosweet. <33 thanks hon~

and yeah. What I don't know is what they hope to _gain_ from doing this. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:35 pm
Dark Nyo~ *hugglebites* ;w; heart Your new sig is beautiful. I almost splurted a bunch of "OMFGWOOOOOWWWW YEY ITSOGREAT", but I restrained myself. xD;

Ashram~ Have fun with the tablet. x3 Show us your piccies sometime! ;D

Deuxi~ It looks like your kitty has a paintbrush tail. xD *too much imagination*

To all the car wrecky stuff~ I was in a car accident a few days ago! x3 It was so much fun. My face went WHAM right into the back of the car seat, and my shoulder ran into the side door. xD Nobody got seriously injured, but now I have more bruises than before. D: Everyone's mad at me for being so optimistic, though. 3:

I hate color changing markers now. Dx  

Chibi Koji

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:02 pm
Koji - I still love the color-change marker headshot I have. ^^

Nyo - yay, I got it! And the pants, too. xd My art may be pretteh sometimes, but you're right, you do a lot more than I do. I can't keep up. whee Maybe when I get super-awesome-good on my tablet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:18 pm
Nyome>> O_O Wow! Very, very well done signature picture. I am in awe. surprised

If you have another instance of art-theft, let me know, give me the link, show me your original and I'll take care of it on your behalf. 3nodding

Koji>> I will share my "piccies" when I have some. 3nodding I'm still trying to work out the kinks of the program. It's already booted me twice and I had some nice stuff goin'. gonk

Alright...my first pic to present to the GASOC... *drum roll*

Songjewel, I noticed you are having an art quest of sorts...so you were my first...err...test subject. sweatdrop I couldn't read your original first post of your thread, (Gaia being strange) so I hope you don't mind that I drew your avvie. Here it is:

User Image

As you can see...I'm trying to figure out shading. @_@  

T H I N N

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:02 am
Nyome >> OMG! I can't believe that little wench did such a thing DX

But at least there are some people who want to claim your art X_x;; I've never been robbed of myown art on the net, but I've got these middle school kids over at my school just taking MY pictures out from my folders >8B At least I manage to catch them, then yell at them + flailing my arms wildly at them xd

Ashram >> Buh, I'm used to those kindsof incidents anyway. There's bound to be at least 1 report of such a case every week X_O;; The ministry even suggesting bringing weapons like rods or baseball bats to use as a means of self-defence in such cases DX

Lang >> An SUV crashed through a window and the question you ask is if that the driver was disappointed with your coffee...classic. Absolutely classic heart

Guh, then you should've been over here last month. There was a meet the fans session with the drivers, Micheal included (and since we're on the subject of attractive sportsmen, I've always admired Roger Federer <3)

Deuxi >> xd Luff that pic!

Ashram again >> Mind if I send a PM over to you regarding that pic you drew? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:50 am
Memai Shirosaki
Ashram >> Buh, I'm used to those kindsof incidents anyway. There's bound to be at least 1 report of such a case every week X_O;; The ministry even suggesting bringing weapons like rods or baseball bats to use as a means of self-defence in such cases DX

Ashram again >> Mind if I send a PM over to you regarding that pic you drew? ninja

I don't mind at all

gonk You see, that just makes it worse, the fact that this is a regular occurance. xp Burns me up inside and then puts me in a foul mood. I guess it's just the age we live in. neutral

Off to the shower! (got to get ready to judge UIL papers today...hurray!)  

T H I N N

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:23 am
Me got new pic for comments and critiques 3nodding domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:34 am
wee, fun production rehersals starting at 7, ends at 12! and all next week too! domokun at least this means i can start drawing again...

Koji- i act kinda like that after i get hurt sometimes too.

Nyome- damn, thats i nice scarf in that drawing. eek  

oni cypress

Songjewel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:17 pm
Ashram_VII

Alright...my first pic to present to the GASOC... *drum roll*

Songjewel, I noticed you are having an art quest of sorts...so you were my first...err...test subject. sweatdrop I couldn't read your original first post of your thread, (Gaia being strange) so I hope you don't mind that I drew your avvie. Here it is:

User Image

As you can see...I'm trying to figure out shading. @_@

*squeee* whee heart My thread is indeed for both Avy and OC art (I get mostly avie art xd ) because I love my current avatar. Thank you! I shall add you to the awesome people list in my thread.

By the way, a way around that glitch; if you hit the quote button, and then preview, you can see the message.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:15 pm
Sj>> You're quite welcome. Hopefully I can improve my skills with this blasted pen. xd

Still experimenting...with shading...and the different colors that come with shading...and trying to figure out how others make the colors distinct and blended (at the same time) with the other colors around them. (Memai...you seem to know what you're doing in this area 3nodding )

New toys, new frustrations. biggrin  

T H I N N

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:33 pm
Ashram_VII
Sj>>New toys, new frustrations. biggrin

Too true. neutral I am feeling so frustrated with my tablet. Ashram... if you look at my sig you'll know I'm getting really inspired with your picture. RAWR. heart domokun xd

I'll miss you all this weekend. Nighty night! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:30 pm
Deuxia Devonair
Ashram_VII
Sj>>New toys, new frustrations. biggrin

Too true. neutral I am feeling so frustrated with my tablet. Ashram... if you look at my sig you'll know I'm getting really inspired with your picture. RAWR. heart domokun xd

I'll miss you all this weekend. Nighty night! 3nodding

As well you should! It should be, like...teh UHLT33MUT N5P1R4T1ON!!11!!!

Heh... biggrin

Miss us this weekend? Why? gonk (of course...you won't be here this weekend to answer that...so...yeah... ninja )  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:26 am
Snow. stare Ugh.

Deuxia - Yeah, I guess experience changes everything. Unfortunately, the only way to get experience is to drive. xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games