Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:41 pm
Topaz blinked. Once again, her vision was filled with the streams of air, as it had been each time she wanted it to. There were the fast moving ones, the slow ones, the thick and the thin, and the weak and the strong, depending on the clarity of them. The more defined, the stronger. They also moved in all directions, though most just moved parallel to the ground.

She selected one and tugged. It had been heading straight for a tree, but she stopped it. Then she pulled from the other end, to see what would happen. It snapped with only a little pressure. Then, she whipped it, as though it were something much more solid, like leather. There was a great snap, and a bit of bark snapped of the tree. She smiled. She had at least one weapon.

There was a rustle in the leaves behind her, and a disturbance in the flow of the wind, so it was not the wind that had created the rustle. She looked round, and spotted a small black foot just out from behind it. She selected the nearest air stream and wrapped it around the foot, then tugged. Hard. A demon flew out, caught by the wind, and soared over her head. Faster than conscience thought, she had whipped out her bow and arrow, and shot two at him synonymously, which trapped him against the tree tat she had whipped earlier.

Mel flew down, out of the trees above and giggled at the silly position the demon was in.

.: I heard something gong on down here. :.
.: Nothing too big, dear one. :.
.: So I'll just watch then. Perhaps you should practice on him? :.
.: As in torture? My dear, that is simply worng! :.
.: Not like torture. Like I said, practice. There's nothing wrong with practice. :. Mel gave another little dragon giggle.
.: Aren't you quite devilishly harsh? :.
.: Nope, just cunning and cute. :.

She smiled, and contemplated her next move. The demon struggled a bit, so she pinned him up a little more with two more arrows. The she blinked. There was a nice string, but thin one just near him.

"Well, if we are to fight, perhaps its only fair if you are free." She pulled out the arrows simply with another strand, and selected the more whip like one, to create a wind whip, that only she could see.

"Fool!" The demon hissed as he leapt up. "You should have left me hanging. Now I will have the pleasure of killing you." He drew his sword.

"Yes, but I only need you for practice. You'll never get near me with that parring knife." Topaz grabbed another strand, and snapped it with a little wrist twist. Then she disarmed the deamon fast, with one, sending the sword back into the trees. With the other, she wrapped his feet, and flung him in the air. Then she whippeed his neck, drawing a good deal of his black blood out. Then he fel to the ground, where he lay, panting an wheezing as the blood drained out onto the ground. "And now to put you out of your misery." Her arrow found its way directly into his throat, burying itself in deep. He died instantly.

.: Wonderful fighting. But you are too rightous. It will get you killed someday. :. Mel thought, grooming himself.
"Perhaps," Topaz said. "But not today. Tomorrow doesn't seem likely either."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:03 pm
"Why? Is he ready to kill me now?" neo asked angrily, tempted to kick the child from his anger.
"No." the young boy turned round and stared up Neo in almost pity. "He is giving you a final chance to plead for your freedom."
"Final chance?" a previous conversation with Fire echoed in his head.
Suddenly, a large ball of fire englufed the space next to him, turning the boy that had been there into little more than ashes. As the flaming wall skimmed past his face he felt the burning heat and moved out of the way, immidiently turning angrily towards Fire.
"What did you do that for! If it isn't bad enough already we are now blamed for a death!" he roared, the event had done nothing to improve his mood.
"We can get away." the half panther said simply. "If we hurry."
Tharazzi stood and whispered something into his knight's ear then growled and jumped to the floor and skittered away round a corner.
"Come on! Out a window, through a door. Pick a direction."
Before Neo could continue Fire had grabbed his arm and was pulling him down corridors and through empty rooms.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:14 pm
"Ready?" a voice cut through Neo's daydream. The time knight shook his head and blinked then looked across to a half panther that was glancing around anxiously.
Neo!
Neo was in a dreamlike state although he wasn't sure why.
Neo!
He frowned and looked down at a small purple dragon trying to bite through his leg.
"What...are you doing?" he heard himself ask as he began to shake his leg to get the creature off.
Concentrate! You have to hold the water back.
How?
You are a Time Lord. Keep it still with time.
Neo nodded and prepared to use his magic. He suddenly paused and frowned.
"What happens if this doesn't work?" he asked while running one of his hands through his blond hair nervously.
"Then we get wet." fire said surprisingly cheerily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:04 pm
"Why can't you be a water knight instead?" neo asked sadly, he had his eyes closed and was stood in front of the wall. Just waiting for it to crack so that they could escape.
"Because then...i wouldn't be Fire." the half panther shrugged, she wasn't really in the mood to come up with a stupid come back. "Get ready." she said seriously.
A sudden crack caused Neo to jump and get attacked by a torrent of water as it slipped through the hole in the wall and washed down the corridors in a relentless river of cold and wet. With the help of Freyr however, they soon stopped the water by freezing it in time. Then the small group somehow waded their way through it to the hole. With unspoken consent Tharazzi grabbed Neo's collar and, using powerful strokes of his back legs and tail, swam through the water. Fire soon appeared behind them even if she didn't look too happy.
Freyr! neo called blearily, aware that he hadn't taken the deepest of breaths to last him the ride to the surface.
Soon the Neo could see her cutting through the water towards them with something clasped between her front claws although from her position, he couldn't see clearly what it was. All he saw was a flash of red as the time dragon moved to a more comfortable position.
You can be really stupid sometimes Neo. he heard her mutter into his head as his lungs began to beg for a chance to breath.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:38 pm
How far are we? neo asked weakly as he forced himself to stay still. He knew that Tharazzi was going as fast as he could.
Not far.
Neo gasped and gained a mouthful of water he began to thrash about as he searched for oxygen so that he could breath. Before he fainted he saw Freyr come up beside him and another flash of red...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:36 am
Stay away!
The sound of Freyr's angry growls woke Neo. He sat up and looked about as the large time dragon stood over him defensivly.
"Woah! Ok! No need to get mad!" the voice of a female said, trying to calm the large creature. "He's awake now anyway."
Neo focused on the source of the voice and saw a girl. She had long red hair that flowed down her back and pale skin. She was dressed in a red robe that swamped her small, frail frame.
"Hello?" the time knight muttered, waving to the girl weakly while mentally ordering Freyr out of the way.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:10 pm
Once Freyr had slowly moved out of the way the girl glided towards him and knelt beside him.
"Are you alright?" she asked softly.
"Do i know you?" neo frowned, she seemed really familiar but he wasn't quite sure why or how.
"No..."
"Yes!" neo shouted suddenly as he jumped up. "Telwin right?" he said happily, a wide smile on his face.
"How did you know that?" she asked, sounding slightly scared.
"You wouldn't believe me if i said it was a lucky guess would you?" he asked but before she had chance to answer Neo had moved away over to Fire.
"How did you get here?" he asked Telwin over his shoulder as he checked to make sure that Fire was alright.
"Erm...your dragon picked me up and almost drowned me as it dragged me with it."
"She is female and called Freyr." neo grunted. Freyr nodded and growled deeply.
Neo stood again and moved back to Telwin. "And i didn't mean that. How did you get to this planet? You were safe before."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:52 pm
Emelin twisted and weaved a rope of water around her arms and self, while Sien lazily watched and made a comment every so often.

The deceased demon began to give off vial fumes as Em practiced.
"Can we uh... move?" Siencyn looked at the demon with a face contorted in disgust.

Emelin made the water fall back into the river at once and held her nose. "Sure thing. And your english is getting better. You're not mumbling as much."

Sien got up and Em jumped onto his back. "Thank you. Sometimes talking telepathically can get annoying."

They went about a mile down the river, until the water seemed to be calmer and wider.
"Where do you think the others are?"
Sien shrugged as Em slid off and shifted her wings.

"We'll find them again. It's not hard to track the knights these days. They seem to pop up all over the place. Now practice some more..." Emelin made a mocking face and went to practicing again as Sien gave a yawn and layed in the bank of the river, still in his larger form.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:06 pm
"Where is here?" telwin asked, a frown on her fair face.
"Jal'Rusai. But how did you get from Earth?"
"I don't know. I just...found myself here." the girl shrugged.
"Great." neo sighed, shaking his head and looking at the floor. "You were safe before..."
"Who are you?" telwin asked almost angrily. "How can you tell me if i am safe or not?"
"I'm Neo." the time knight said in a confused voice. A sudden look of wonder quickly came to his face though. "Oooh! I almost forgot that i have regenerated. You knew me with brown hair right? That makes more sense." he nodded and grinned at Telwin.
"You aren't Neo, you can't be."
"Leather jacket? Wavyish hair? Surely you remember me."
"You are not Neo!" she repeated louder and more forcefully. Freyr hissed at her and snapped her tail about in the air above their heads. She was still in her fearsome large form.
"The day you found me. In a field covered in blood and dirt. You don't easy forget things like that." a slight smile came to his face and a look of wonder appeared on Telwin's.
"How do you know that? What happened to you?" she asked. She stood and shuffled closer to him then suddenly slapped him across the cheek. Freyr roared and snapped her teeth inches from the girl's face.
"You just left. One day you were there and the next you weren't! I was really worried!" she screeched, sitting back and trying her best to ignore Freyr.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:03 am
And you still say you were just friends? freyr hissed, her tail snapping about behind her.
Neo shook his head and ignored the dragon. Freyr hissed again and sat behind Neo, her sapphire eyes fixed on Telwin and watching her for any sudden movement.
"I'm sorry." neo said emotionlessly. He shrugged and walked over to Fire again.
Something wrong? freyr asked, her eyes still on Telwin who was shuffling uneasily.
"Who's that?" she called.
"Fire." neo grunted, moving onto Tharazzi. The small red dragon was curled up beside his knight seemingly asleep.
"Tharazzi?" neo put a hand on Tharazzi's side and he suddenly jumped up, moved backwards and began to snarl at Neo.
"Hey! Calm down!" neo pulled his hands back and almost fell over in shock. Tharazzi had always seemed so calm and relaxed yet now he was acting almost wild.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:50 am
Tharazzi. neo reached out mentally for the fire dragon, made easier as he had accepted Neo's alien mind.
Evil! tharazzi roared and began to hit the ground with his tail, his claws digging into the dirt angrily.
What's evil?
Tharazzi growled deeply and crouched down. He suddenly pushed himself upwards with his powerful back legs and left deep grooves in the ground. The dragon flew through the air with great speed, as he did so his body erupted with ruby flames and he closed in on Telwin. Freyr tilted her head and raised a giant paw, batting the smaller dragon to the ground and holding him there. She tore her gaze from Telwin and moved to the fire dragon.
Answer dragon! Or i will tear you limb from limb. freyr growled.
The flames around Tharazzi died down and he seemed to return to normal.
Speak. she ordered.
Neo's friend. She is...she has a strange aura. Beware the powerful fire mage. he said nervously. Now let me go! he bit Freyr's paw lightly and she let go and watched as the red dragon returned to the half panthers side.
Did that make any sense? freyr asked.
No. She is just a human and when i knew her she had no magical ability.
But a lot has happened since you left. And if this place can turn Fire into a half panther and the other Ithrannian knights into native creatures, maybe the same happened to Telwin.
Maybe... neo was reluctant to accept this theory. Keep an eye on her.
I shall do better than that.
Freyr grinned and plodded over to the human, baring her razor sharp teeth and lowering her large head.
"Neo?"
Neo returned his attention back to Fire, ignoring Telwin's pleas to be released from Freyr's sight.
She...seems fine. he said puzzled to both Freyr and Tharazzi.
Tharazzi grunted and watched a puff of smoke spiral away in the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:54 am
"Neo! Get this dragon off me!" telwin demanded. Neo turned to see Telwin pinned to the ground with Freyr's large claw. After a few mental words from the time knight, the purple dragon let go of Telwin. But she still remained close to her and watched her with a steely gaze.
"Please don't let your dragon do that again." she muttered whilst dusting herself down.
"She's called Freyr."
"I don't care."
Neo shook his head and Freyr put one of her paws back on the ground, she had been about to pull of the human's head.
She is very rude.
Neo shrugged and didn't answer Freyr.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:25 pm
"Your dragon is going to kill me." she noted as she brushed her red hair from her face.
"You treat her as if she was an animal. She has a short enough temper as she is without you acting like she's stupid."
Freyr nodded but growled.
"Yeah." a voice from behind the pair shouted. "I bet that Tharazzi is far smarter than you are." fire grinned, sitting up, stretching then walking stiffly over to the small group with Tharazzi by her heels in his small form. There were small balls of fire at his feet as he walked to show his anger.
"I highly doubt it." telwin grinned cockily.
"You are different to how i remember you." neo said softly and almost sadly. He pushed his hands into his pocket and felt the cold, smooth surface of a stone. After examining it he noticed that it was the one Freyr had insisted he kept.
"Who are you?" fire asked.
"Telwin. Who are you?" the human asked.
"Fire."
"What kind of a name is that?"
"It isn't my real name stupid. My real name is Gwyneth but Fire sounds so much cooler. I am also the fire knight of Ithranna."
Telwin raised an eyebrow at the half panther then rolled her eyes.
"Sure. And why not take off that silly headband."
"You are definately not how i remember you." neo sighed. He leaned back against Freyr and closed his eyes.
People change with time.
I know, but she used to be so nice.
Neo rolled the stone about in his hands, enjoying how it felt and wondering where it came from while Fire and Telwin argued.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:08 am
People change with time. freyr repeated as she rested her hands on her front paws and flicked her tongue out like a snake.
They don't change that much. neo insisted.
You did. freyr turned her head and grinned, fixing a large sapphire eye on her knight.
Telwin is not a Time Lord. She does not change her appearance and personality! neo jumped up and stormed away.
I didn't mean that. she said calmly and stretched out her clawed hand to try and grab Neo but he walked too fast.

"I am not from Earth. Not like you." fire leaned closer to Telwin and growled. "And let me give you a little bit of advice...If you keep acting like this then you aren't going to last very long."
Telwin stuck her tongue out and ran towards Neo who she spotted walking quickly away into a group of trees. Fire returned to Tharazzi's side and growled.
That girl...she is pushing everyone apart. the fire dragon noted emotionlessly.
It would be so easy to just kill her now and go back to having everyone happy. fire said moodily.
But do our problems run deeper than that?
Stop speaking in riddles! fire snarled.
"I am not." tharazzi switched to speaking normally, partially to annoy Fire.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:15 am
Tycho paused and frowned. A short distance away he could hear someone talking.
Ah! Some more knights. Go and make yourself known. shruikan grinned.
More knights! Maybe they can help find you!
Shruikan seemed to hiss and disappear from the half-humans thoughts in anger and disgust but he ignored the strange emotions for now.
As he approached he saw a tall man with fair hair leave the area and walk out into the bushes then a red haired girl appeared shortly after. The half moon elf frowned, the man seemed familiar but he couldn't quite place how he knew him. He took another step forwards then stopped. Maybe it was not the best idea to intrude on them, they probably had things already that they had to do. But they didn't seem very busy...

((Yeah...great coinsidence blaugh ))  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games