Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Back to Guilds

Reply Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland
Restart of New Wonderland (Check characer list for changes) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:36 pm
Naimie stepped in to the light and out of the door to her house. “Hmm is some one having a tea party?” She said to her self, as she walked towards the sound and excitement. “Oh? May I join this spectacular tea?” She said to any one who could hear her for it was rude to just barge in and sit down at a tea party.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:43 am
Yuki looked over his shoulder to see a girl, who wants to join them. His mouth was full of sweets, so he nodded his head. He beamed at her.

Cherry nodded her head, at what Tamuro said.

Alice looked at the girl. "You're welcome to join us." She smiled.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 am
“Oh, well thank you.” She nodded and bowed her head as she walked down the row of seats sitting by the boy with his mouth filled to the brim with sweets. “So who is the host of this wonder full party?” Naimie asked trying to be as polite as possible. “-and does any one like a good riddle?” she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 am
The white rabbit nodded his head. He did love riddles, hust that he rarely solved them. He swallowed the half chewed sweets. "Tamuro is the one who arranged this. Right big sister?"

Cherry nodded her head. Her tail swayed as she looked at the new comer. She grinned. "I would like to hear a good riddle."  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 am
“Well I heard this one while watching a peculiar scene.” She entwined her fingers with each other and spoke, “What is green, sticks to a wall, and whistles?” She looked at Cherry and tipped her hat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 am
Yuki thought for a moment. His mind could only come up with one thing, but he knew it wasn't right. "A cricket," he guessed.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 am
“Oh but sooooo close!!!” Naimie looked at every one at the table, she was grinning so big she thought she could out grin the Cheshire’s “Anyone else? It’s a good one.” She grinned more.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 pm
Just as Emily was falling asleep, she noticed the newcomer. She walked over to the table and joined the group again. She grabbed a cookie and sat on the other side of Yuki.  

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:10 pm
"Last chance... No ok, It's a herring." She grinned and then her grinn got small now not a grinn but a smile. "oh how rude of me!!! I forgot to introduce myself." she took her hat off to show a display of log brown hair in a messy bun. "I, my fair lords and ladies, am Naimie. A-thank you A-thank you" she said to the claping of no hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:17 am
"Nice to meet you, miss Naimie. My name's Alice." She waved a hand. She poured herself a cup of tea, and lightly sipped the warm liquid.

"Cherry," she said, giving the girl a peace sign. "That cute little bunny boy, who's suffing his face with sweets, is Yuki."

Yuki waved, before reaching over for another treat. He grabbed a cupcake, and offered it to Emily.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 am
“Well hello Yuki, Alice, Cherry.” Naimie sat back down and listened to the boiling tea. Picking up a cup and a tea pot she poured herself tea. “Well it is a quant tea party. Yuki will you pass me a cookie?”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 pm
Yuki tossed a cookie to Naimie. "I like going to tea parties, because I get to have sweets," he beamed.

Cherry pinched the bridge of her nose. "Yuki, that's because the only way you get to stay put after getting sugar in your system is to keep sugar loaded anacks in front of you. I can barely catch you when you're on a sugar high." She sighed.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:57 pm
Naimie simled and looked down at her cup of tea. and hummed an unfamillar tune to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:06 am
Emily took te cupcake with a smile and bgan licking the yummy, pink frosting. "My name is Emily!" she said with a huge grin. She really wasn't as shy as she used to be. She wondered if it was the sweets she had never eaten before...or if it was Wonderland in general that was changing her.  

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:44 pm
Naimie looked at Emily and smiled "It is wonder-full to meet you...Pun intended," She then pulled her atention back to riddles, "so May i tell another riddle? This one's... well not as easey." she grinned evily  
Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff