A Hard Day's Work ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:23 pm
Base sighed and smiled as she helped him up. "I know how hard it is to bathe them Aesthetic...Maybe you should not bathe them when I come home." And then the whore comment came up and he was for a minute think maybe Billie would let it slide for a minute with her comments on the house and wine would surly make the rat happy and then the canine female when on and the smile from Base's lips straighten out. Oh crap.... He ran a had threw his hair and he waited until Billie was done and his rat friend was about to burst before he spoke, "Woah you two...please calm down...Aesthetic his is my friend Billie, I assure you she is not a whore far from it. She just enjoys her manner of dress and she really does like your wine. But she has had to spend the night in Xander's house....you know how it is." he moved a hand to Billie's arm to try and keep her quiet for a moment. "We will just let you take care of the wins and maybe when your done we can enjoy some wine together is a more relaxed and civil manner."

Aesthetic's eyes relaxed as the canine female started to complement his wine and home. He even smiled at her and then she started to order him in his own home. His body tensed again and his hand tightened into a fist. He was about to yell at her to get her backside out of his home but Base spoke up.

The rat's dark eyes turned to look over Base and then back to Billie as the unicorn spoke. He then bowed his head, "Forgive me miss Billie...when it comes to bathing the boys it is really a hard thing to do. I am just more accustomed to seeing females more formally dressed. And as for you having to stay and Xander's I am appalled that Base did not bring you home sooner. Please make yourself home in my house and I will treat you to some of my finest wine when the boys are wash and you have some time to relax here." His larger ears flick and as he turned he shouted, "Get back into that bathroom Whawk or you can not play with miss Billie when your done!"He walked back down the hall leaving Base to let go of his breath and hurry Billie to the stairs that would lead to his room.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:57 pm
Billie's muscles un tensed, a low, long sigh escaped her lips and her arms flopping down by her side. She detested being like this, but certain things made her loose it, sort of when someone has a really annoying habit that everyone hates and they just do it one last time which causes everyone to snap, that's how she felt when things like this happened, it wasn't a nice feeling, in fact it was a feeling she could do without, really. Her gaze shifted towards Base, she couldn't help but feel that she had disappointed him, all she wanted to do was make a good impression for Base's friends and a good impression on Base, after all he was an amazing friend, one in a mill as far as Billie was concerned, but maybe she had just ruined it, flushed her chances right down the metaphorical toilet, oh joy sorry, I'm not usually like this and I dislike being like this, please forgive my attitude.'' She sighed softly, slowly bowing her head down, her long hair falling around her face, shaping her mocha features well. Slowly she returned to her previous up right position, her brows pulling together in slight confusion as the two male's talked to each other, she didn't know exactly what they were saying but it seemed to change the rat male's mood, immensely.

Her arms folded across her chest once more, her long tail easing up and wagging at a more calming pace, her ears twitching slightly as Aesthetic began to apologize, blinking she stepped backwards slightly, not exactly sure how to react. It was odd at how fast his personality could change ''Formally dressed you say? I'll note that down.'' She commented, lifting a hand up and itching the side of her face, slightly nervous as the rat male began to speak to her in a more calm and content tone ''Right...it wasn't bad I mean the scenery was beautful.'' She mumbled, he gaze shifting to the side, finding it hard to really communicate well with the new male. She found it fairly awkward to tell you the truth, though she eased up as she watched the little raccoon kid known as Whawk run as fast as he could from what she guessed as his room to towards the bathroom. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, though she quickly silenced herself, blinking as she was hurried up the stairs towards Base's room. The thought that ran through her head was that 'hell he's pissed at me' and that thought stayed in her mind for the whole duration of them making their way towards her friend's room, she could only cringe as she thought of what was to come.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:20 pm
Once they were safe out of the rats hearing and the unicorn male was sure that no little raccoons were following them he let out a sigh. "I am very sorry Billie...I should have known he would comment on your dress. I am sorry...I think you look fabulous but if I would have known he would be trying to give the boys a bath I would not have brought you over. You see the boys hate bathes and water for that manner." he smiled at the canine female. "You did very well...I am very sorry."

He nods, "Um here are my rooms. Its kinda like an apartment. I have a bathroom, living room a small kitchen and a bed room...so please make yourself at home." He said as he opened the door which lead to his living room. He felt horrible for having to have Billie being called a whore and having to be on guard.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:36 am
Billie let out a soft sigh, a small smile appearing upon her lips as she moved a hand up to pat the top of Base's head reassuringly ''Base it's find and thank you, it's not your fault so don't worry about it, it wouldn't be the first someone has commented on me like that.'' She said, her small smile tuning rather weak at the thought, moving her arms around Base she gave him a gentle hug then released, her smile brightening across her lips as she tried to push the little spat out her mind. She shook her head once more as the unicorn male continued to apologize, grumbling she poked him upon the nose ''Base, its fine and no I didn't handle it well, I should have turned the other cheek, so let me say sorry, OK?'' She chuckled softly, folding her arms cross her chest as the door to Base's room, well more like an apartment, was opened.

She followed in after him, her gaze shifting around the large living room, looking around at all the decor and the furnishings ''This is amazing, all I have is a basement bedroom.'' She blinked, staring in awe at the many rooms. She quickly shook her head and returned to reality, in fear that she had probably looked like an utter idiot just staring gobsmacked at some one's living space Slowly she walked around the living room, coming to a long couch, though she did not dare sit down, it all looked expensive and he didn't want to ruin it by sitting on it, so she just stood, gripping the side of her arm in nervousness ''It seems that other raccoon kid likes you alot.'' She commented, grinning slightly, her tail wagging slowly, keeping close to her body so that it didn't knock anything over.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Base watched her looking around and the nervousness she was displaying. He smiled and walked over to her taking her shoulders he sat her on a couch, "Don't worry its not as breakable as it seems...you can relax here. I would love to see your basement bed room one day." He said with a smile, "Now would you like a snack or a drink?" He asked moving towards the small kitchen.

"Well it's not that they like me that much...it's more that they like people in general and they like to use me as an edge to Aesthetic." He laughed softly and smiled. "Yes the rat is a pain to deal with on a whole but as long as you compliment his wine and his home and his boys then your in good standings." He laughed softly and turned to look at her. "You might not like children but your very good with them."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm
''Whoa.'' She blinked, falling backward and onto the couch as she was pushed. She froze, scared that she may have damaged something on her way down. Shifting her gaze around she heaved a sigh of relief and returned to smiling, feeling more relaxed now that she was sitting down and on a comfy seat at that. She crossed he legs, resting one upon the other, her long ears twitching and flicking as she listened to Base talk about the couch, she felt far more at ease knowing that it wasn't as fragile as it seemed, though that didn't stop her taking care with the way she sat and moved around on the sofa ''Really? It isn't anything special and no thank you, I'm fine, but thank you for offering.'' She smiled, bowing her head in respect to her friend.

''Oh I see now.'' She chuckled, either way it was nice watching them jump all over Base and hug him like there was no tomorrow. It sort of gave them a big happy family atmosphere, which Billie wasn't very accustomed too, not that she didn't have a happy family, they just didn't see each other all that much, nor where they really related, you could really just call them housemates, but to Billie they were the best family she had ''Right, compliment, compliment and compliment, I'll make sure to keep that in mind.'' She grinned, her sharp canine teeth glinting in what light lit up the room. At the compliment about the children she shook her head, her nose scrunching up as she frowned ''Nah, I'm not that good, I never know what to say.'' She admitted, lightly bopping herself on the side of her head jokingly, though quite frankly she did never really know what to say and often found it quite awkward.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:21 pm
Base nods and gets himself a bottle of water before walking back over and and sitting on the couch next to the canine female. "You really are good with them...I am sure that they will love you when they get to know you and you will be their favorite thing." He smiled and watched her. "You look like your in thought is something wrong? If you wish to go we can...I will not mind taking you back home...well to your home..."

From down the hall little feet could be heard running towards the living room door. It seemed that bath time might be over.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Billie watched as Base left for the kitchen then soon returned, a bottle of water in tow. It was quite interesting when Base tried to convince Billie that she was good with kids, but Billie still chose to stick by her words ''Favourite thing eh? Sounds fun.'' She chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of her head nervously, not that she didn't like the sound of the kids actually liking her, she just didn't think she would be all that good with them ''Thank you though, but your much better with them than I will ever be.'' She grinned, shrugging slightly. Billie had no confidence in her child care skills, considering she was one to stick with more older people rather than younger and she barely spent time with kids, apart from the little child that her housemate looked after, not that she spent any time with her either but their paces did cross ever so often, so that was the only time Billie ever really went close to kid.

Blinking she shifted her gaze back over the Base, her head shaking as she spoke ''No, no I'm fine I just have a habit of staring into space, sorry.'' She chuckled weakly, itching the side of her face in embarrassment ''Nah I'm fine, no need to take me home.'' She grinned, patting Base reassuringly on the shoulder. Her long ears twitched as the sound of small running feet began to be heard, looking towards the door she blinked once more ''I think we have company.'' She said, leaning slightly back in the sofa, relaxing herself before the two twins would come in, that was if they chose to come in.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:01 pm
Sure enough the door to the room opened up and to fluffy robe clad figures crawled in. Base winked at Billie and mouth that they were going to be attacked and motioned for her to play along. "Oh no I don't think anyone is here...that door often just pops open." He smiled at her as he say a bright tail move along the arm of the couch behind Billie.

Whawk smiled as he moved closer to Billie when he saw his brother in position behind Base he jumped up and wrapped his arms around Billie's shoulders his velvet clad body pressing against her chest. "Got you...see I am all clean."

Ooha tackled Base as the same time not this time the silk robed raccoon sat and nuzzled into the unicorn's lap. "So are you going to be staying here long...is your friends staying too...can we sleep with you two?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm
Billie slowly nodded to Base, a small smile dancing upon her features as she was told to play along, she could do that. It made her smile at how care free things like this was, pretending to be surprised all in order to see little smiles upon their faces, it gave you a nice feeling, like something was tugging at your heart strings ''Oh really? Must be magic creatures scurrying about.'' She grinned, her eyes slowly following the movements of the twins, trying to, at the same time, pretend that she didn't know that the two were in the room, although their large, fluffy tails gave them away, but all the same it was quite cute.

Billie put on a surprised expression as Whawk seemed to bounce onto her lap and cling to her shoulders, hugging her close. A light, fluttery feeling appeared in the canine female's chest, causing a gentle smile to appear upon her features ''Hehe, looks like you did get me and yes your very clea, squeaky clea in fact.'' She said, lifting a mocha hand up to softly poke Whawk on the tip of his nose. Her long, sleek ears perked forwards as she ran a hand through Whawk's golden hair ''Nice and soft.'' She smiled some more, removing her hand from the child's hair and moving it around and onto his back, bracing him so that he wouldn't fall over and hurt himself.

Her attention turned to Base and Ooha for a few minutes, watching and laughing as he pounced onto the unicorn male's lap and began to nuzzle him. You could tell that the two had great affection for each other, it was sweet like brotherly love, minus the fighting that is ''It's up to Base and Aesthetic on whether I can stay over.'' She said nodding, her gaze shifting back to Whawk, not exactly sure on what to do now.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:07 pm
Whawk smiled brightly and giggled at her petting a praise, "I hate baths they are not fun...but I am all clean so no more bath for me now!" he giggled and nuzzled her. "Billie smell nice...oh please do stay...you can stay in my room!" he giggled and smiled, "Would you like to see my room?" He took her hand and moved off of her lap. "Come on come on!"

Base smiled and mouthed a thank you to the canine woman. "Well if Billie wants to stay I am sure that Aesthetic will allow her to stay. And no you don't you little Romeo Billie will me staying in my hall if she is spending the night and you might is she lets you get to stay here too." He smiled and stood up picking up the silk clad raccoon with him. "Okay well I guess we can show Billie your room and then we are going to go wine tasting.

Ooha giggled, "Oh Aes makes the best wine....he lets up sip some every now and then. He is teaching us it. Billie if you stay can we sleep with you? We never slept with a girl before...please!" He giggled and reached for her to take ahold of him wanting her to carry him.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:25 am
Billie smiled down at Whawk as he giggled and continued to tell her about baths, he seemed so proud of himself, it was quite adorable really ''Yup no more baths for you, for now at least.'' She said, softly stroking Whawk upon his head as he nuzzled into her, a tickling sensation upon her fingers as she ran them through his hair ''What soft hair.'' She complimented, though rather amazed at how soft it was, considering her hair was rather soft but nothing compared to this, but then again children usually had softer hair than adults. A thin brow raised at the 'smell nice' comment, though a smile returned to her features when he told her he wanted her to stay. It was rather interesting, considering they had only known each other for a little bit and now he wanted her to stay, children were odd things ''Haha in your room huh? I'm afraid if I do stay I'll be boarding with Red..er I mean Base.'' She grinned briefly, her lips curling slightly into a faint smile as Whawk bounced off her lap and began to tug on her hand for her to follow ''Righty-oh here I come.'' She chuckled, pushing up from the sofa with her free hand, ready to go off and follow the little raccoon boy.

Billie shifted her gaze towards Base, mouthing back 'no problem' with a bow of her head ''I don't mind staying, haha it seems I'll be staying with Base if I do, sorry champ.'' She chuckled softly, patting Whawk on the top of his head ''Though I don't mind you two staying if you want, though it's up to Base and Aesthetic.'' She nodded her head slightly, not really sure if the twins would be allowed to stay, or if she would be allowed to stay, they'd all just have to wait and see. She released Whawk's hand as he was picked up by Base, softly poking him upon the nose once more ''Ah wine.'' She mused happily, her long tail wagging in delight ''The best wine huh? Cool, wait he lets you sip some? Lucky kids.'' She blinked, a crooked smile upon her full lips ''Ah so he's teaching you to make wine? Pretty cool...Ah well if you want and if your allowed to then feel free.'' She smiled, it was odd at how relaxed she was, especially around the two kids. Looking down at Ooha, she reached her arms out and picked him up, holding him close to her so that he wouldn't fall ''Come on then kid.'' She said softly, ready to follow on behind Base.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 pm
Base sighed as he grabbed the wrong Raccoon. "Oh sorry Whawk...but it is only fair that your brother get to spend some time with Billie too." he smiles and holds the velvet raccoon securely. He led the way down the stairs and towards to the children's rooms. "I am sure that Aesthetic will let you two come along as well once he is done cleaning up. You two are quiet a handful."

Ooha smiles and clings to Billie's shirt a bit confused about the soft lumps under the shirt. Girls were weird, he thought that they were suppose to be frail things. And Billie was way too strong. She was like a strong man...with squishy pillows. He looked up at her. At least her face was pretty. "You don't like cows do you? Yup we like wine. We will be able to make it one day. Base isn't good at it. Aesthetic always gets mad when Base tries because he ruins the entire batch!" he giggled and held onto Billie a bit more.

Whawk smiled and flicked his tail watching Billie. He liked girls. They were pretty and very interesting. He thought maybe that if he were to bathe with a girl it might be more fun. He giggled and nods, "Well then Billie needs to let us sleep with her...it will be fun. We want to have a slumber party! We have never had one.

It was about noon now and Xander was just finishing getting his cabin ready and was now working in the shed to ready the room in there. There was no reason to force them to share the room. After all it would be best if Beinion had a nice room to stay if Xander was going to have to build a better bathroom. And he would have to see if the alufiend needed or wanted anything else. Xander tried to keep the thought that the golden male might not be able to stay with him. The ox knew that it was not fair for him to ask anyone to give up their life to stay with him. To leave a very nice life to stay with no real comfort.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:20 pm
Billie tilted her head at the cow question, it almost made her laugh, a bright grin curling upon her lips, her sharp canines showing ''Yup, I eat 'em!'' She joked, nuzzling her nose against that of Ooha's, her large ears twitching and swerving ''Nah I'm joking...sorta..Some I like, some I don't, depends on the person.'' She said with a nod, shifting her hands to give her a better grip on the little raccoon as she followed Base down the stairs, not wanting to drop Ooha, cause that definitely wouldn't end well, for either of them ''Quite a handful eh? Oh my.'' She chuckled slightly, how much of a handful where the two? ''Yeah one day, oh is he not, the entire batch you say? Oh dear Red.'' She smiled, a quiet laugh escaping her lips, her long tail wagging in excitement. Her mismatched gaze shifted down as the little raccoon clung tighter, it was nice seeing that he liked her, but it still felt quite odd for Billie not at all used to anything like this.

''A slumber party?'' She repeated, shifting her attention towards Whawk, her head tilting slightly ''Oh I don't know, it's not up to me.'' She laughed once more, her lips curling into a faint smile. It really was sweet at how affectionate the two little raccoons were being, considering they barely knew her.

After a few hours of being back home, Beinion had returned to Xander's cottage, with some interesting news. He stood there silently at the front door, his thumbs twiddling nervously as he thought of how to phrase the words he was about to tell Xander, he wasn't exactly sure at how he'd do it, but he'd think of a way, most likely as soon as he saw the ox male it'd just blurt out. A heavy exhale escaped the small male's lips, his four leathery wings fluttering behind him as he reached a hand up to lightly knock on the wooden door, his pointed ears slightly twitching at the sound. He waited patiently for the door to be answered, now pressing his fingers together as his nervous feeling began to grow, his heart thumping hard against his chest and his stomach doing little flip flops. He wasn't sure how Xander would react to his words, but all he could do was wait and see.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:59 pm
Ooha nods, "Well you can't just share Base....wait...why do you call him Red? Red is Base right?" He looked a bit confused. Not knowing why Base was being called Red it was so odd. "Well yes lets have a sleep over. We can all sleep on the floor or make a fort!" he giggled and nuzzled into her. "It will be so fun!"

Base smiled, "Calm down you two. Billie might want to go back her house. And don't be mean. She knows your talking about Xander. And yes she eats beef she is a canine they like meat." he sighed "If you are going to be a bit rude then you will not get to stay with us if she sleeps. And besides she does not have pjs. And now Whawk she will not wear yours." he said causing the raccoon to shut his mouth.

Whawk giggled and then shut his month as he and his brother started to get warned. "But I am sure...Billie wants to stay with us. She said she eats cow I mean we were talking about hamburgers. He said his tail was wagging happily.

Xander did not hear the door because he was working in the shed. Though a slight miss aligning of the bed caused it to fall down a loud crash sounding from the shed. Xander opened then door buck naked and coughing in a cloud of dust leaves and powder. He flicked his ears bells chiming and his body shaking to get the powder and stuff off of him. He did not seem to be expecting the alufiend nor had he seen him just yet.  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff