Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul society (Bleach anime and role play)

Back to Guilds

A role play of bleach soul reapers,captains, lieutenants and more. A sereitei made into a guild. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, Role playing, Soul Society, Sereitei 

Reply Welcome to Soul Society
OOC Thread (OUT OF CHARACTER, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm
YEah, is it empty? back then i was cleaning up and deleted some unnecessary ooc talk. just simply fill up the main thread with what ever rps you want if you want fill it up again lol.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:48 pm
Waiting For CY  

Lorde Kokoro
Vice Captain

Chatty Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm
k. in a nutshell tomka escaped and after a bit so did Deeva. 4 espada attacked the sereitei and took some important stuff. those fights can be found in the inside sereitei 2 and the battlefield forums. now that i have a new staff curtosy of squad 12 and whenever i take massive damage i turn into Cyborg X. my character changed his name to Hiei since he is now completely biological. ummm....lets see am i forgetting anything...Hokute wont be on for a while due to her being preoccupied with important business, other than that we're all here and preparing for a raid on Hueco Mundo led by myself with Raven and a new captain but i'll let you introduce yourself to her. that about sums it up. ^_^ btw my character still needs to talk to you and apologize for the crazy cyborgX incident and stuff we'll take care of that later though. glad to have you back lil sis! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 am
Thanks Bro.  

Lorde Kokoro
Vice Captain

Chatty Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

-AngelicRaven34-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:55 pm
and i have a different apperence more earthy  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:32 am
It is Earthy Raven it relly dosen't go with you though  

Lorde Kokoro
Vice Captain

Chatty Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

-AngelicRaven34-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:19 am
i changed my attudie everything u should of been here  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:43 pm
i made my house to look like a meeting room so we can meet in there if thats cool with every one

http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=18527252  

Kazuki Kosane
Vice Captain

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:37 pm
whoa what have i missed? an1 fille me in? what happened with the espada assault or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 am
The attack on the espada is still on, we're in Hueco Mundo, Raven will start the assault anytime now, Alice and I will follow, Hiei will provide medical support and will fight if it will prove neccessary And the new captain has joined us, and thanks to him the espada surely know we're coming.  

ezzelinn

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 pm
sorry guys i've been busy with final exams and projects. we should be out of school by now but we're not thanks to the mounds of snow we got in february. anyways im here and what's this business with the new captain? eh dont worry about it i'll check it out for myself mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 pm
yeah sorry to inform you guys that i won't be as active. however i am going to stop by once in a while to check out what's going on.  

Valcazar
Vice Captain

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:35 pm
im sorry for not being on gaia and not posting i've been having problems but i'll start posting again  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm
that's fine Deeva don't worry about it. i too have not been on this guild lately because of the other guild i'm looking after. (LE anime Hotel) people can create their own characters or previous chars and work on them from there. anyways i'm temporarly back people and i need some updates. i have no idea what've been happening lately. thus i am lost.  

Valcazar
Vice Captain

Lorde Kokoro
Vice Captain

Chatty Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:22 pm
Ok Raven, Cy, Ashura and I went to Hueco Mundo to defeat the Espada turns out they wern't there and Cy and doubled back while Raven and Ashura stayed behind to take down Deeva and apprehind her I then showed up to assist in case she ran but it looks like Raven handled that and I'm about to get a hird seat which will take Hokute's place until she gets back. And Captain Shi Ryu of squad 2 was found dead talk to Cross about that. Thats about it really.  
Welcome to Soul Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff