Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightmares and Dreamscapes: A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying about anything for anyone! 

Tags: Roleplay, poems, forums, chat, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Roleplays
The Twisted Underworld: Ectoplasmic Wars (Open + Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm
๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea looked down at the two brothers, who were both laying unconcious, up at the girl, and then up at the rooftops. Pick one... Rowin. She had to pick Rowin up, since her power had ran out because of Rowill. She easily picked him up like a baby, and started walking in the direction Rowill had started to fly. He was going to the cafe, right? He must of been. I hope so.. She looked back at Rowill still laying unconcious on the ground. Then she motioned to the girl with her head. "You coming?" She asked, hoping that the girl would.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
Good idea smile

๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 am
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?
Through floating forests in the air
'Cross the rolling open sea

>> Emma looked at Andrea and nodded, looking between her and the brothers as she decided that she would walk that time. "I'd love to, thanks." She said, giving her a slight smile. <<<

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea smiled because the girl had said yes to coming with her. "Come on." She replied back to the girl. Then, she started walking again, hoping the girl was following. She looked down at Rowin, who was still unconcious in her arms, and kept walking. I hope I can find the cafe.. She kept looking at the buildings she was passing, and not one of them looked like the cafe she needed to find.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:03 pm
~Yin Kodai Shinboru~

Yin wandered around and about in the small abandoned town in Virginia. "It's so lifeless...." She squeaked. "If I had some flower seeds, I could plant some beautiful daisies!" Yin smiled broadly, as the thought of it processed through her mind, as she skipped around joyfully, imagining herself prancing around in a field of flowers, a blue sky with a few clouds in sight, and with the sun shining brightly. The thought was no ordinary thought; it was a day dream. And the day dream had caught her off guard completely, because she had tripped over something, or somebody. Yin was knocked out of her day dream, snapping right back to reality. She turned to see what she tripped over; it was a boy. He had brown hair, an eye-patch covering his left eye, and he also wore a tuxedo like outfit. "Oh...are you oka-." Yin stopped her sentence, switching to her killer-mode. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YOU STUPID HEAD GET UP OFF THE GROUND YOU FAT A**!!!!!!" She hollered out loud, then she kicked him in the ribs multiple times. "WAKE UP YOU BIG FAT STUPID-." Yin stopped her sentence again, switching back to her innocent mode. "Oh! Are you okay?" She exclaimed, as she gently shook the boy.

~Rowill Hiroma~

As soon as Rowill gained consciousness, he felt someone kick him in the ribs tons of times, then he heard the person ask if he was okay afterwards. 'What. The. Hell?!' He thought, then he fully regained his consciousness, getting up off he ground. "What the hell is your deal?" Rowill asked. "First you kick me in the ribs then you ask if I'm okay?" He sighed, doing a huffy breath. "Tch, whatever. I'm goin' now." Rowill said, then he began to walk away from the ghost girl.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea kept walking, and saw a place that looked like the cafe near her just as Rowin started getting heavy. Is that it? She propped Rowin up on her left arm, and grabbed the drawing out of her pocket with her right. The building she had found looked exactly like the drawing. Yay! She smiled a bit, then had to pick Rowin up again. Did he get heavier? She wondered, knowing that it was almost impossible. She walked up to the cafe, the girl still following. She said to go around back... How..? Then she saw the small alley between it and some abandoned doctors office. Ohh.. She walked over to the opening, it was only about one and a half feet wide. Great.. She turned towards the girl. "The girl told us to go to the back, but it's too narrow for me to get him through." She said, motioning with her head to Rowin. Then she looked over to the abandonded doctors office. Maybe that will work for now.. She used the last bit of her power to open the door telekineticly, and she walked through it.

The building looked as if the people in it had dropped everything and left. There were still bandages, antibiotics, machines, and even one womans purse She walked more towards the back so they wouldn't be seen and layed Rowin on one of the bed-like things. Then, she started searching for bandages and other things like that to clean her and Rowin up. She found some clean, but a bit dusty, bandages, some prescriptions for headaches and upset stomach, and some laughing gas. The bandages were the only things that would help them. She unwrapped the bled-through cloth from her arm and replaced it with a new bandage. Then she tended to Rowin's arm and waist, working quickly and carefully. It took about five minutes in all. By then, her bandage was already showing alot more blood. Oh great... She collapsed into a chair next to Rowin, and fell into a shallow, nightmare-filled sleep.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
New girl!(: Yay!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm
~Yin Kodai Shinboru~

Yin watched as the boy began walking away from her, then she switched back to her to killer-mode, as she charged up behind Rowill and kicked him in the leg, then she kicked his groind. "HEEEEEEEY STAY RIGHT THERE YOU SLUM!" She shouted aloud. "Or I'll beat you till there's no guts left behind from where you were standin'." Yin said, as she charged up to him and shoved him into a tree using only her right-foot.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill fell over when he Yin had kicked him in the leg, and before he could turn around and punch her, she kicked him in the groind. "Oh...s**t......" He squeaked, then he fell over onto the floor while huddled into a ball, as his entire face turned a very sickish blue. "Dammit....." Rowill looked up at Yin; who was dressed very fancy like and very cutely. 'How the hell can something so cute be such a big threat....?' He thought.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea screamed herself awake. She had only been asleep for about three minutes, but she had already had the worst nightmare possible. Well, it was a nightmare to her. She was breathing heavily, and her heart was beating faster than normal. It was just a dream... It's not real... She stood up and straightened herself out. Her heart rate and breathing had returned to normal. Then she searched on her wrist for the hair band that was always there. She put her hair in a quick ponytail and turned towards Rowin. Amazingly, he was still asleep. She shook his shoulder again, and whisper-shouted his name, hoping that he would wake up. They needed to get where the girl said, the back of the cafe, but she wouldn't be able to get through while carrying Rowin. Which meant that he had to wake up.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm
~Rowin Hiroma~

*Rowin looked at his surroundings, seeing that he was just in a black room. "Where is this place...?" He said aloud, hearing nobody but himself. Thats when he saw a blinding light, and out of curiousity, he walked towards it...and when he did, he had entered a nightmare. And when he did that....he came out of his own body; back when he was alive. He watched his own body bleed for two-hours, then die, then seeing a strange light over his bleeding corpse, a soul coming out. This soul, was Rowin himself. When he reached out to touch himself in the dream, his hand went right through him.* The dream had ended, then he had felt someone shake his shoulder, calling out his name in a whisper. And the first thought that had came up into his head was, 'I hate being a weakling...' It was afficial; Rowin had regained his conscious. His vision was blurry at first when he woke up, but it soon got clearer, and the first person he saw was Andrea. Rowin blinked, thinking this was a dream, but it wasn't, he was back in reality at last. "A-Andrea?" He squeaked softly, his voice shaking.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill stood up from the ground, staring at the girl dressed in a white and black lolita outfit. "Who are you anyways...?" He asked. "Since your a girl and you freaked me out enough as it is, I'll let you tell your own identity first, that okay?"

~Yin Kodai Shinboru~

Yin switched back to her gentle mode, smiling broadly when he wanted to let her go first. "Aww you're so sweet!! I'm Yin Kodai Shinboru, and you're very mannerly for letting a lady go first!" She exclaimed, smiling as she pinched Rowill's cheek.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea was relieved and a bit worried when Rowin finally woke up. Relieved, of course, that he was awake, but worried because of the look on his face. It was probably a nightmare. At least i'm not the only one having nightmares around here.. "A-Andrea?" He asked in a squeaky, shaky voice. "Yeah, it's me." She replied quietly.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
Yay! He's awake.(:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

>> Emma had followed them to see a new girl and Andrea collapse. She was up in a couple minutes, and by the looks of it, had a nightmare. "I could help you guys get through.." She said quietly, not sure what they could do individually. Turning tangeable was one thing she could do, and she could turn the others, though it would drain her at the most to where the power was no good for a while. She put a hand up to the girl, Andrea, and went tangeable, not sure herself if it would work on other ghosts. Her form turned a sort of gray-ish on the edges, looking like she was lit up in a sense. <<<

Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:39 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea looked over at the girl who had put and hand up to her. Then, the girl's form looked like it was glowing. What the- Then Andrea understood what had happened. Another ghost had done that before that she saw. The girl had become tangeable. Andrea didn't know how nor could do that. Then, what the girl had said before registered in her brain. "I could help you guys get through.." Is what she had said. How? By making us tangeable? That'll probably make it harder... She thought to herself, but she didn't want to be rude, so she simply said, "How can you help us get through?" She tried to sound innocent and nice. Which was the exact opposite of what she felt.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
Who's the 'new girl'? There is no other girl.
Theres just Andrea, Emma, and Rowin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 am
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

>> Emma looked back up at Andrea and took her hand off, a bit embarassed that she touched her without permission. "I can turn others intangeable as can I do the same to myself." She said, nodding over to what was in front of them. <<<

Clowns all around you

(I thought Yin was with them. Sorry, I'm not sure where everyone is..
And I meant intangeable, sorry. I was tired last night and wanted to get a post in so I didn't get left behind.)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 am
((I think she means Yin, but Yin is nowhere around Andrea, Rowin, or Emma, she's with Rowill still. 3nodding ))

~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin smiled weakly when Andrea was there, as he tried reached out his hand to her. But when he did, his entire body had begun to shake nonstop. "A-A-An..dre..a.." He squeaked, his voice shaking even more. Then finally his arm just collasped back down on the bed, his body still shaking.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill smacked the girl's hand away who had called herself Yin Kodai Shinboru, staring at her. "I'M. NOT. MANNERLY!" He exclaimed. "Tch, aside that, I'm Rowill Hiroma, and I have a weak younger twin brother named Rowin and he's a brat!" Rowill exclaimed. "I sometimes wish I was an only child actually..." He said.

~Yin Kodai Shinboru~

Yin smiled at the boy, who called himself Rowill Hiroma, complaining about how much he hated his little brother, Rowin Hiroma, and wished he was an only child. "Aww..don't wish that! Someday, when he dies, you're going to miss him like any other person, because he is indeed your sibling. So why don't you just accept him? Rowin's only showing some brotherly love, and I understand that he maybe a little bit weak. But he has a strong loving heart on the inside," She explained, smiling, as she placed a hand on Rowill's chest, shutting her eyes. "And you to, have a loving heart." Yin opened her eyes back up, smiling at Rowill. "I say we go find him, okay? And you're going to embrace him with some love got it?" She said, then suddenly switching to her killer-mode. "And if you don't....I'LL RIP YA LIMB FROM LIMB YA SLIMEH LITTLE GRAPE!!" Yin hollered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea almost screamed when Rowin started shaking. Almost. But she decided not to. She put her hand on his chest, trying to keep him from shaking. It's no use... Something's wrong... It did some use, he stopped shaking so violently, but he was still shaking. She put her hand on his arm. She was just looking at him still shaking, wondering what she could do to make it stop.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
Ohh. Okay. Sorry. sweatdrop
@KaiKashi: Its okay. Oh, and its *intangible

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 pm
[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
Goin to camp tomorrow, so I won't be on next week at all. Please don't leave me behind!

Fantasy Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff