Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Back to Guilds

Reply Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland
Restart of New Wonderland (Check characer list for changes) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:12 pm
Alice smiled, placing her tea onto the table. "I came from London. I come back to Wonderland every now and then to see my friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:00 pm
She smiled at Tamuro remark and added, “Well I’ve her some about her but well do you know how hard it is to leave my plants all alone? Well Alice, I do believe London is beautiful.” Looking at Tamuro, she nodded.  

ruggaboo

Tempest-N-M

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:35 pm
((We need something to happen.Like...Jabberwock attack!Or....soldiers?Bandits?Bandersnatch?It's getting boring just telling riddles.))
Alumi had spent the last few minutes thinking of a good riddle to tell(Pretend he said hello. biggrin )and finally snapped his fingers."I got one!"He said,smiling a cat-like smile of satisfaction."A good jabberwock one.
Still Alive,
Cold as Death,
Never speaking,
Has no breath,
Never thirsty,
Ever drinking,
All of mail,
Never clinking.
What is it?"He tapped his claws on the table in satisfaction,certain she wouldn't get this one.
((Sorry I've been gone.I've been grounded.D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 pm
((I know... I'm going to try to hold up four characters, which is hard since I'm hard at work on essays for my online class))
Yuki shrugged his shoulders.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:24 pm
((I'll do another charater I'm only doing one so that will be quite easy.)thogh I'm doing like 4 other RP's redface )
"Winter? no, A frost dragon?" Naimie had noooo Idea what so ever!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 am
((only four? stare I do too many.

I vote for a bandersnatch.))

Tamuro waited to see if anyone could answer the riddle. It was not fair for her to always answer them. She knew riddles quite well, and she had also read many books.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a chill down her spine. So it did come this way. She thought. Rising to her feet she spoke. "It's here." There was a hiss of something big moving quickly through the air. Tamuro leaped from her place and threw a fast kick into the air at something. The thing's fast onslaught was stopped, revealing what it was. A particularly large bandersnatch stood there, all covered with gray scales and black fur, It's small, glowing red eyes glaring at the one that had gotten in the way of it's mad dash. It barred it's yellowed fangs at Tamuro and stretched out its extremely long arms that ended in extremely long claw like fingers. A muscle tensed in one of the arms and it's eyes flickered briefly to the side. Tamuro saw what it meant to do. "Emily! Look out! Get below the table!" Bandersnatches loved the taste of human children best of all. They word snatch was not in their name for nothing.

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 pm
(YAY!!!)
Naimie looked at the beautifull creatuer that now stood before her. "Hi there little guy. Taste Deck!" she sudenly pulled the card from her het and throu it at the bandersnach. on contact it made about 13 diffret cuts before returning to naimie.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 am
Alumi had thought he smelled soemthing,but he hadn't been sure.
Must have been too much tea or something...He thought consolingly to himself,disgruntled at being so easily fooled.Besides Jabberwocks,Bandersnatch were one of the other larger predators in Wonderland.(Only guessing D: )It had a squashed,scaly face with beady red eyes and tiny ears,with a fat muscled body like an ape and two long thick hairy arms ending in three cruel talons used to snatch it's prey up from the treetops.Despite it's larger,squat appearance and short thick tail,the bandersnatch was devilishly quick and dangerous,especially to children.
Alumi instantly dived over to Emily,and shoved her under the table,not waiting for her to move,his eyes flashing angrily.Bandersnatches were a major pain.Even him and Ani didn't mess with them,as they had a habit of dissappearing and then reappearing at the worse possible moments.
He popped his head out back over the table,in time to dodge Naime's cards,and throw her a withering look.
He ducked back under and puffed worriedly a moment,scorching the table a bit.Alumi prided himself on knowledge of most Wonderland wild-life,but these were forest creatures,and typically didn't like Jabberwocks,even halflings like him.He'd never even met one before.
"It's a bandersnatch,which means it hates bright lights,loves meat,and hates cold!"He yelled over the din,as the Bandersnatch roared angrily and swept a hand over the tabletop,smashing most of the tea onto the ground,and causing Alumi to roll away,and move Emily to the other end of the table,and motioning for her to stay there."Try to dazzle it or something!"He yelled,running out of the cover,and taking as deep a breath as he could,and letting out a good flame.
It wasn't good by Jabberwock standards,as he was nervous,and full of cookies (Damn teatime.Damn it all.),but it was enough to lick at the creature,and send it roaring and slamming it's paws in frustration.
Alumi took this as an excellent sign to skip back away from the angry monster.

Tempest-N-M

Tempest-N-M

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:48 am
Ani woke up slowly from her nap,noting distantly that the sun had set,leaving her in the dark.Emily was gone,but she wasn't surprised.What she was surprised by, was the distant roar of what sounded like a wounded grizzly bear.Ani smiled big,and snatched up her bow,grabbing onto the nearest branch,and clambering up.That was the sound of an adventure.
"Oh boy.....Alumis in for it now."She said with a wide grin,making it to the top of the tree,and peering through the branches at the wrecked teaparty,and the smashed ceramic strewn over the grass.The Bandersnatch was slightly singed,and bleeding,but the wounds looked like practically nothing beside his rage.He looked hungry,and Ani felt a twinge of worry for Emily.
She sighed,and grumbled to herself,but pulled out her bow,and managed with a bit of awkwardness to string it this high up in the treetops.She put in one of her six arrows she had left,and carefully drew it back to her ear,other arm stiff and straight.Ani's eye traveled down the arrow,through the branches,and straight into the back of the bandersnatch,to the right side of his spine.
She let the arrow go,and smiled a happy smile at the roar of pain from the clearing.She had missed the heart,and the bandersnatch ripped it out,but she felt satisfied that it had gone reasonably far considering this was her shorter-range bow.
She pulled another arrow out,and took careful aim.She wasn't the run-to-the-rescue hero type.Ani was more the,shoot-you-in-the-back-while-you-weren't-looking type.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:03 am
Naimie Grabbed a deck of cards form her pocket and slid them out on to the table but they just formed a sword. She picked it up and swung at the beast wildy with eack swing three or four razor like cards are flund out of the sword and they resur as quickly as they went.  

ruggaboo

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:41 pm
((sorry guys...school's a beast...))
Emily jumped in shock, knocking her head against the table. All that had happened within the last minute, she could not remember. Realizing the danger she was in, she retreated further back under the table. Her eyes widened at a sudden fear..."Yuki!" she called. Her best friend was somewhere out there near that monster. She poked her head out, knowing she must do something to help her friends, but unsure how a small child such as herself could accomplish this.

Suddenly, the bandersnatch was under the table. How it happened upon her so quickly, or the event that followed, she did not know. Lolli pounced between her and the creature, fangs barred and claws out. "Lolli no!" she screamed, fearing for her dearest friend. She closed her eyes, knowing she was useless and Lolli would die. But the beast's screeches seemed to retreat. Emily realized why, after opening her eyes. Lolli had grown ten times in size, the tea party wreckage strewn around him. He hissed and the bandersnatch scampered through the trees, away from the massive cat. Lolli bounded after it, knowing it would return for his human girl.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:13 pm
((I seriously hate house work, and preparing for special occassions -_-; I think I'll be able to be online more, unless I have to scramble to bs another essay in less than a day))

Yuki clung to Cherry, giving her the inability to move.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tempest-N-M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:02 am
Alumi stared after the cat,impressed.
"Damn.Nice cat kid."He said,offering her a hand up."Hate to pet her the wrong way."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:05 am
Ani saw the creature approaching,chased by the large cat,and a smile slowly spread across her face.Excellent.
She drew back her bow all the way to her ear,sighting down the aroow,breathing slow.She wasn't aiming so much as trying to build up some power behind this shot.
Wait...Wait....She waited patiently,until the bandersnatch was just below the tree,and let the arrow fly,landing with a snick straight through the creatures eye,giving a sickening crunching noise as it came out from under the creatures jaw.
It screamed,and reared up,clawing wildly at it's face,and at the arrow lodged there,while it banged repeatedly against Ani's tree.
"Whoa!Here kitty,kitty!"She yelled,getting a tad bit worried."Come get some num-nums!"She said hopefully.What did you say to get a cat to eat something?

Tempest-N-M

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:05 pm
Tamuro had jumped on the table and readied herself to attack with her shadow blade, but then Emily's pet cat suddenly grew ten times in size and cbegan attacking the bandersnatch. Tamuro raised an eyebrow briefly, but weirder things than that happened every day in wonderland, so she didn't think too much about it for the time being.

Instead she launched toward the bandersnatch, kicked off of the tree above it's head, and slashed out as she passed over it. "Don't tell that poor cat to but something like this in its mouth." She told Ani with that famous mischievous grin.

When Tamuro touched the ground she whirled to face the beast...just in time to see it roar again and vanish. "Crap..."

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff