Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:56 am
Lyude grinned and followed Freyr into the air, aiming at the human wrapped in her tail rather than the actual dragon. Before he could get close however, a jet of purple magic flew towards him that he only just dodged by dropping several feet.
I shall take the same vow. he flew at the other dragon and attempted to get close enough for the equivalent of hand-to-hand combat in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:04 am
Freyr allowed Lyude to get close then aimed a kick at his chest, backflipped out of the way-getting Telwin nearly eaten on the way-and used the momentum to push herself clear of the light dragon. She flipped back and roared again and stopped time.
That is unfair! neo yelled both mentally and physically but he was too weak to override her power.
Freyr paused and looked down at Neo, snarled then continued to fly aiming to scratch the thin membrane of Lyude's wing.
Neo frowned and frantically tried to free Lyude of Freyr's spell. He gave up and looked at Romana.
"Can you fly up and get Telwin from Freyr's tail?" he asked. He knew it was dangerous but if they didn't do something soon then the human would probably be beaten or shaken to death.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:22 pm
Frozen in time, Lyude was unable to block Freyr's attack and so gained several scratches in his wings that wouldn't have any effect until he was free of the time stop.
Romana winced with sympathy as she saw the dragon and his ripped wings. She forced herself to look at Neo and concentrate on what he was saying.
"I...I don't know." she muttered. It would be really dangerous to fly up in the middle of two battling dragons and try to free someone from a dragon's tail.
"I'll do it." she nodded finally, letting go of Neo's hand relunctantly and spreading her wings, flapping them a few times until she began to rise into the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:48 pm
Freyr grinned evilly and turned for another attack at the motionless Lyude. She stopped as soon as she saw Romana and saw a great way to destroy the dragon. She focused her attention on the half angel and aimed to dive at her and pull her from the air.
Do not harm her. neo shouted, picking the first thing he could grab from his pocket and throwing it as hard as he could at the time dragon. It hit her but fell to the ground without her noticing. She opened her jaws as she reached the girl and grinned, sending a strange jet of purple flames out at the angel.
Just to have it freeze in the air as Neo switched Freyr's magic so that she was the one frozen whereas Lyude was free. He didn't enjoy having to do it but he didn't want her to hurt someone.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:33 am
Romana cowered in the air at the mercy of the purple dragon. She looked down briefly at Neo silently cursing him for putting her in the situation and waited for pain. But it never arrived. She cautiously opened one eye and looked directly at a jet of flames that seemed frozen in the air along with the entire dragon. A look of relief spread across her fair features as she quickly moved to the dragon's tail and attempted to uncoil it and free the human trapped there.
She finally managed to grab hold of the human and with great effort managed to land without harming anyone anymore.
As soon as the magic switched Lyude began to fall, the holes in his wings made it hard for him to stay in the air and he only justed avoided squashing Neo. He roared and flew painfully at Freyr sending droplets of crimson blood to the ground below as he made his way there. His aim was to kill the dragon by biting through her neck, it would be so easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:46 am
Freyr squirmed and threatened to break free of the time magic while Telwin was being freed. As soon as she and Romana were safely on the ground the purple dragon began to fly again then flew up above Lyude and his attempted attack. She flew down and attempted to land on his back so that she could kill him.
Stop! We do not need to make an enemy out of another knight!
Freyr paused and hung in the air for a second before gliding down to land.
Neo sat on the ground and closed his eyes trying to regain the energy he had lost from holding Freyr in time. She landed beside Neo and curled her tail around him to keep him warmer than he was then looked at Romana and growled.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:53 am
Lyude dived towards the ground, Freyr and Neo. Romana had Telwin and landed away from the time knight and shuffled away even further when Freyr hissed at her.
Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar! lyude howled as he pressed his wings closer to his body to gain speed. At the last second he flared his wings and aimed to land on the back of Freyr. His jaws were wide open and he roared as he landed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:08 am
Freyr roared again and pushed herself onto her hind legs, partly to protect Neo and partly to try and claw at Lyude's face as he neared.
"I didn't know Lyude could speak Elvish."
I didn't know you could.
Neo shrugged and looked up then threw himself to the ground and curled into a ball with his arms covering his head as a large dragon fell towards them.
Telwin looked up and found an oppertunity to escape. She stood and began to walk away from the group until Freyr turned and glared at her. The human sighed and sat back down.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:22 am
Seeing that he would be at a disadvantage Lyude tried to flap away but was going too fast and was too close so he ended up flying right into Freyr's claw but also falling onto her.
He growled angrily and looked over to Romana from the tangled mess of dragon limbs while he righted himself.
How long have you been an elf for? she smiled, seeming to have forgotten that he had just been trying to kill Freyr. The light dragon did not answer and instead pulled himself free of Freyr and stood watching her angrily.
Lle holma ve' edan he spat then reverted back to the human's language. I used to live with elves before i left and sensed Romana. he explained still keeping one of his glazed eyes on the time dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:38 am
Neo cracked one deep blue eye open and removed his arms from around his head cautiously. He was unsure how he had no been squashed by the falling dragon but didn't really care. He stood up and carefully made his way over Freyr and Lyude.
"Dolle naa lost." he muttered to Lyude.
Freyr flipped upright and stood over Neo. How long have you been able to speak the language of the elves? she demanded.
A while. I didn't spend nearly half my life just learning one language. he grinned.
What did you say to him?
Neo hesitated then looked at the floor. Your head is empty.
Freyr made a strange noise that Neo decided was laughter and half jumped over Neo to Lyude.
You try to kill me and my knight. she noted calmly, taking several steps towards the other dragon.
Borrowing Neo's knowledge of Elvish she said slowly and with many errors: Amin feuya ten' lle
"You disgust me..." neo repeated softly, sneaking away and joining Romana and Telwin.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:42 am
"Can't you just stop this!" romana called angrily as Lyude stepped forward towards Freyr angrily.
You dare to insult me? his scales gave of a blinding white light and snapped at his knight.
Romana squealed and grabbed Neo's arm tightly, the fake attack taking her by surprise.
"Stop it now!" she shouted angrily half spreading her wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:16 am
Neo grabbed Romana's hand and stood slightly in front of the half angel. He watched the attack between the two dragons angrily, wondering how to stop the growing feud between the two.
"How can we stop them." he muttered to himself.
Freyr stepped forward and growled angrily.
Do not try to kill me or my knight and i might consider letting you live. she snarled.
Telwin stood up and walked between the two dragons just as purple flames left Freyr's jaws.
With horror in his eyes Neo looked up as Telwin was both burnt and frozen by the flames. It was pretty much impossible to survive.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:22 am
Life observed Freyr and Lyude fighting, and shook her head with a far-off sigh. Turning to Jager decisively, she spoke,
"Why don't we take care of these young knights first? How can they be of any aid to you if they can't control their own dragons, huh?"
Not caring much for his answer, hoping that he would fulfill his duty, Life ran over to Romana and Neo, her strawberry-blonde and reddish braid bouncing about her green cloak with Amorath loping along beside her, changing into his large form. His small size was about the size of a greyhound, so he was around the size of a double-decker bus in his large form, the small jewelry he wore as the Life Dragon turning into a chain about his neck and the little band he wore to keep the hair out of his eyes transformed into a silver circlet with the large sapphire still intact. The dragon looked down slightly at the two younger dragons, and roared,
"You want to rip each other apart when there are forces at work wanting to kill you all? Are you insane, taking each other's insults so seriously? For dragons that can already speak, let alone multiple languages, I would expect some more maturity!"
Life focused her magic into her hands, and asked Romana and Neo,
"Are there any wounds I can heal? I know that dragon there has his wings torn up..."
The Chieftain's eyes widened as Telwin was attacked by two attacks that formed a bifrost, roasting and freezing the poor girl. She looked to Neo, and asked him,
"Neo...do you want me to revive her?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:28 am
Neo sat down and dimly registered the Ithrannain chieftain coming into the clearing. He also noticed that Freyr lowered her head, growled at Lyude then turned and retreated back to behind Neo changing back to her smaller form as she did so.
She got in the way. the dragon said softly. But i think you should answer before its too late.
Neo looked up at the half elf, nodded then shook his head.
"No..." he stood up and slowly walked to the human then shook his head again.
"No..." he repeated.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:32 am
Lyude continued to hiss at Freyr but sat down and glared at the life knight.
Someone died. he said dumbly looking at the shocked Romana.
Yeah. Someone died. But at least you didn't do it. That would just create more problems.
The half angel watched Neo carefully before turning to Life.
"I'm fine." she said softly looking away again.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games