Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Lucian looked at Leo with sad eyes. He walked over and placed a gentle kiss upon his forehead. "I mourn the fact I didn't find you sooner. The pain you have been through must haunt your very soul, I see it in your eyes when you speak. Just imagining the agony they put you through makes me wish to weep." Lucian looked over Leo's body and smiled. "You are beautiful and the only looks that should fall all over your body are those of envy for they cannot touch such beauty." Lucian took Leo's hands into his and held them tight. "Don't look at me that way. It hurts me to know your equating me with them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 pm
User ImageLeo looked down, "Sorry, i don't mean to-" he said softly.he forced himself to meet Lucian's eyes and smiled, but the izzyness hit him hard and he swayed slightly, falling against the prince's chest and catching himself back grabbing the other's forearms. "I'm sorry, forgive me-" he said softly, one hand moving to hold his head, "I-nnn" his eyes fluttered closed as he blacked out for a moment, slumping against Lucian. "oh-" he whispered as his vision cleared once more, "Master-might i be allowed to go outside for a moment?" he murmered, his face flushed. "i need to restore my energy"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:17 pm
Lucian kissed Leo's forehead and stuffed the clothes into a bag. He looked around and took a few blankets and stuffed them into his bag. He grabbed a small hooded cloak and placed it around Leo's shoulders."Wear this when we go outside, it will keep your body temperature up. We're leaving now, while its still night." He opened the door and led Leo out and up the stairs they had gone down hours before. Lucian unlocked the door and then threw the keys down the stairs. The sound of heels came from the bottom and Lucian pulled Leo into the darkness with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 pm
User ImageLeo bit his lip to keep from groaning. he'd not realised it was night time-or had forgotten. he held the cloak close around himself and followed Lucian, staying three steps behind him at all times, like a proper bentian. Leo's kept his eyes down, and though he could see fine, he had to concentrate on where he was walking in order not to fall. he'd come close several times, but managed to recover before Lucian noticed. Leo shook his head, trying to clear it of the dizzy darkness that swirled around inside of it, but it didn't do much. he just hoped they would get there soon, or would come across living water and that Lucian would allow them to stop for a moment.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:48 am
Lucian felt Leo stagger behind him, but didn't let him know he knew. Lucian's eyes scanned the ground and he heard something move. He grabbed Leo and span him around so he was hidden behind a tree. A flashlight shinned right into his face. Lucian grimaced as a voice came behind the light. "Prince! We've found the Prince! Surround him!" Lucian hissed and grabbed Leo. He pulled the boy onto his back and took off. The man's voice called after him then the high shrill of a whistle. Lucian ground his teeth as the sound hurt his sensitive ears. The sound of dogs barking filled the night air. Lucian swore violently. He jumped up into a tree and sat Leo down. He leaned on the limb and pulled his shoes off. "Lily, take your shoes off, we have to go through the river to keep the dogs off us. If we get caught before I can speak to my parents then I don't know what they'll do with you. I can't bare the idea of what they'd do with while I wasn't there." Lucian leaned over and kissed Leo's lips tenderly. "I don't know if I can carry you through the water. Do you think you'll be able to run down the river by just holding my hand?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:32 pm
User ImageLeo was frightened-no he was terrified, but he nodded to Lucain, hurrying to take off his shoes. "I will, master" he said softly, tieing his shoes together and wrapping them around his shoulders so they wouldn't get wet. at least they would be going through living water and Leo would be able to draw strength from that, at least enough to keep him going. he took a breath and nodded to Lucian, "Ready"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 pm
A dog's violent bark echoed in the darkness. Lucian pulled off his pants and stuffed them in the bag. The shirt fell down to his thighs and covered whatever the night didn't. "When you hit the river, run down street. Stay in as much water as possible without drowning. Run as far down the river as you can and look for a tree house. You find that tree house you climb inside and stay there. Don't come down for anything. Anyone question you you tell them the Prince ordered you into that spot and moving you is a death penalty." Lucian placed the bag around Leo's shoulders and gave him a deep kiss. When he pulled back tears were visible in his eyes. "I don't want to send you on your own, but those dogs aren't normal. They're my dad's hunting dogs and if they smell anything, but me they'll kill it. Go and run the river. I'll stay a lil farther back and divert their path. I'll come to you by sunrise and take you to my home. I promise you." He looked up, his hair starting to rise on end from the sound of the dogs. "There's a gun and a few blades in that bag. Anyone comes after you, defend yourself. Anyone who dies will be handled under my name. Now go!" Lucian gave Leo a push so he stumbled into the woods. He ran back up the river and gave a whistle. The dogs came charging from the woods and Lucian bolted the other way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:17 am
User ImageLeo froze for a moment at so suddenly being alone. the thought of making a run for freedom flashed through his mind before he forcfully pushed it away. the men who took him would lean of it and they would be able to use their spells on him to track him down and his punishment would be far worse than death. he took a deep breath and ran to the river, hurrying into the blessedly cold water. he oaused for an instant, his eyes closing in pure bliss as he felt the spirit of the water rushing up to great him, embrassing him like a mother her long lost child. Shaking his head, Leo forced himself to get moving, drawing on the spirit for strength and to replenish his body. she willingly gave him what she could and he whispered a prayer of thanks as her gifts sped his run and hide his presence, making it impossible for anyone, man, dog, or even mage, to track him.

he kept runniong for a long time, and he felt his body failing him, dispite the spirit's help. finally, in the distance, he saw a tree house and he forced himself the last meters to the tree's base. using the last bit of strength he had left he climbed up the massive tree and into the house, but he only managed to get just inside the doorway before he collapsed. the world swirled around him and he curled into a shivering ball, the cold water that soaked him and his clothing now a hinderance rather than a welcomed embrace. Leo blinked and tried to force himself into a sitting position, but once again he world went nearly black and he fell to the floor. he moaned softly and prayed that he was safe and alone, though he didn't dare hope for it to be true.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 pm
Lucian ran the opposite direction, running up and down trees and through whatever brush he could find. The dogs behind him were lost and confused, following trails that led to nothing and started from no where. Lucian kept to the shadows and fought his own body's screams for rest. Every muscle in him ached, but he wasnt going to stop. He sat in a squat in the brush, awaiting a sign from one of the trackers. With his body so tired he neglected to hear the tracker behind him. He pulled the muzzle off his dog and the dog attacked Lucian. The dog ripped into Lucian's shoulder, his teeth barely missing vital nerves and veins. Lucian gave a howl that echoed through the entire forest.
The tracker threw a net over Lucian and pulled it tight. Lucian struggled, but couldn't fight. The tracker came close and smiled. "I'll receive one hell of a pay raise for returning the runaway prince. Now all we have to do is hunt down that whore who was with you and we can all go home." Lucian struggled and fought under the net, but the heavy mesh wasn't budging. One of the other trackers came over, all smiles, a chunk of cloth in his hand. "The kid got caught on a branch. One good scent and we'll have her. I don't think the king will mind if we seek our reward on her once." The guy started laughing and Lucian's heart sank. They were going to find Leo and he couldn't stop it. The hurt became rage. The rage made his power flare and he couldn't control it. The clouds parted and offered up the moon. It was full and it was shimmering. Lucian looked up into the moon and gave a violent roar. His body shifted and ripped the netting apart. The trackers lept back and started to pull weapons, but Lucian wasn't in a human state of mind. He slew all of the men and most of the dogs, devouring most of them as he sought their destruction. Once all of their hearts were thoroughly ripped and shredded, Lucian lept into the river and ran down it. He could sense the dawn and he could feel Leo out there alone and afraid. Halfway down the river, dawn broke and he let himself shift back to human form and he ran with all that he was. He saw the tree house and was up the ladder in seconds.
Once up there he saw Leo lying on the floor passed out. Lucian lifted the male and carried him to the far wall where he peeled the damp clothes from him and pressed him to his chest. He wrapped Leo in one of the blankets form the bag and slowly dazed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am
User ImageThe steady thruming of something under his ear woke Leo and his eyes fluttered open. the sun had risen a few hours earlier by the lighting aand it's position. LEo was naked and wrapped in a blanket, but it was the thruming something under him that was the source of most of his heat. he looked up and saw a sleeping Lucian holding him close and Leo nearly wept with relief. His master was safe and here, with him. His eyes landed on the bloddied shoulder and he reached out, trying to heal it, but even the small effert he made almost knocked him out cold. Leo lay his head back down for a moment, trying to stay concious. he finally felt well enough to move and he slipped out of his master's arms. he wrapped the blanket around Lucian and moved to where a shaft of sunlight slipped into the treehouse via a small window. Leo sat cross legged in it and closed his eyes, lifting his face up to the warm embrace of the sun. he flet his body slowly taking in much needed engery and restoring his own life force. he felt the energyy build and sprout from his back in the form of wings. ((he looks like his pic right now, but with long hair)) Leo relished every moment, feeling fully connected to the world around him for the first time in six long years  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 am
Lucian felt the sun on his skin and gave a low purr. He was so tired not. His hands reached for Leo and he felt nobody. He jumped up to his feet, his body hunched up and ready to attack. His mind was stuck in its animal, ready to attack whoever was trying to steal Leo. His eyes fell unto Leo and his mind was left empty as he stared in awe at the beauty that was before him. "Lily?" Lucian blinked slowly and crawled towards the shimmering glow that was coming from Leo's body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm
User ImageLeo sighed softly a small smile on his lips. it felt so good. he sensed movement and opened his eyes to see Lucian creeping closer. "You are awake, Master." he said as his wings folded down and faded into his back without him even noticing. ((he didn't know he looked any different)) He cocked his head to the side when he saw the way Lucian was looking at him, "Is there something wrong? Do you wish me to heal your arm?"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 pm
Lucian crawled over and placed his cheek against Leo's shoulder. He felt the beating of the earth in his skin and it called to his beast within his body. Lucian purred and nuzzled his face into Leo's shoulder. "You smell like nature and everything that has to do with life." Lucian inhaled Leo's scent and rolled the male out onto his back. Lucian nuzzled his face across Leo's neck, chest, and stomach. He licked and nipped at the soft skin that radiated the luscious scent."You smell so good, its so addictive." Lucian looked over Leo's naked body and smiled at the male. "You are so beautiful."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 pm
User ImageLeo sighed shivered under Lucian's touches. he moaned and looked up at his master hungrily, "Will you have me, master?" he asked softly, actually wanting it. he was a little shocked by it, but he was too well trained to show his suprise.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:47 am
Lucian nuzzled his face into the curve of Leo's neck. His lips parted and his teeth grazed the skin. "Have you? I will take you to a whole new level of pleasure." Lucian let his hands curve over Leo's hips and across his thigh. "But will you have me?" His hands parted Leo's knees, allowing him to lie across Leo's body and feel the thickness that was Lucian's manhood. "Will you allow me to enter your body and grant you such pleasures or do you fear that I will harm you?" Lucian propped himself on his arms over top of Leo's body, his eyes open and soft.  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games