Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars : The Old Republic (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Literate Star Wars Reven Malak Lightsaber Sith Jedi Role Playing 

Tags: Role Playing, Star Wars, Sith, Jedi, Literate 

Reply Star Wars - Old Republic
New People Come Here ! (Ranks) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charmageddon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:57 pm
Erm, Sith Blademaster?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:55 pm
alpha was flying to the endor region seeking lost parts from his lost droid models little did he know he was being sought out by the republic for the data he kept on the hutts old activities as he landed he scanned the area for lost pieces as a sniper watched him alpha red his body heat and fried him with a laser in his eyes little and discovered the hutts were as well on his trail and in response got his arm blaster ready

rank i want rogue droid model/drifter  

zZzNuki

crowofthedesert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm
I PUT MY RP SAMLE IN THE JOIN REQUEST. IIS THAT OK??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

The crowded hallway shook as distant explosions damaged the ship. A group of troops and a handful of technicians found themselves in front of a sealed blast door. Their mission was keeping an enemy transport from taking off. They were just within reach. The objective was behind one meter of solid metal. "Sir I'm getting readings of combat droids behind us" commented a trooper who was scanning through his helmet.

"Alright. . .Kiel bring your crew in get this door open and deal with the droids behind it we'll cover you" barker an order from the squad leader.

Kiel quickly approached the door "Disa nuting. . ." he took out a security spike and placed it on the door. He reached for his pocked taking out an ion grenade. Soon the door slid open layer by layer. Kiel tossed the grenade into the bridge room and closed the door. A loud yet muffled blast came from the other side of the doorway. Kiel opened the door once again seeing the droids stunned but still operable.

"Okiday boyos safe to come in" The troops marched into the bridge and took a position. Kiel's crew remained behind and began to tinker with the combat droids re-programing them to be friendly.

The squad leader spoke into his comm "Command. . .The bridge has been taken. All ship systems our in our control"

((would like to be a Chief Engineer/Gungan Warrior))

Prince Peroxide

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200

Bella of Blades

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 pm
(not too sure what I'd want to be maybe a sith or jedi knight?)

The Beautiful Twi'lek princess emerged from the castle followed by armored bodyguards that held heavy blasters. It was mid-day and she had just finished lunch and was ready to do some shopping around the city.

"Ah princess, greetings. Now as an advisor I am to acompany you as you shop. The merchents can be very scemeish espesialy those rodian type."

She let out a small giggle "Thank you advisor let us go" The group walked downa long matal ramp away from the towering building. Suddenly from no where a dark jedi de-clocked himself with the glowing red lightsaber slashing to the princess.

Adania woke up in her bed in slight shock. She took a moment to get her breathing to a normal pase and got up walking to an opened plasteal cilinder taking out her clothes and putting them on. She let out a sigh as she looked out the window "That dream took most of my energy. . .it's going to be a long day" she let out a yawn that seemed to drag on.  
Star Wars - Old Republic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff