Welcome to Gaia! ::

ஆAkuba Moonஆ ((Under Construction! Come Back soon!))

Back to Guilds

A guild of Mythology. It'll spark your thirst with it's numerous features. 

Tags: Mythology, Vampires, Ninjas, Anime, Role Playing 

Reply ஆMusic Forumஆ
Told You ((Starting/Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

”Blood runs cold beyond the violet prison for violent visions.”

"And she says I don't have the right to call him bad?"
Ignatius thought, his eye swerving to once more glare at the green-haired man. He reached into his pocket, pulling out the key to his own handcuffs and slowly took them off. He had the feeling he might launch at this guy, and punching him isn't easy when both hands are chained together.
Sadly, Ignatius knew this from experience...

Violet  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

"Just listen to the rhythm of my heart."

Delilah was furiious. What an a**! "Big boy, huh? Well, compared to these men, you are rather boyish." Men and their huge egoes...Ugh, he couldn't stand a man that talked down to someone like that!

"There's a chance we could make it now."

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

"Time has come to make things right."

Jaden couldn't help but to smack his plam to his face. Was the woman stupid? Now she was just digging a hole... Jaden edged himself closer to hte purple haired woman. Just incase...as if it weren't going to happen. The man, Dante, he finally remebered may attack her. He was a loose cannon.

"You and I must fight for our rights."

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=
"Please, save your pity. I don't want to hear your endless blabber. And, truth be told, the person you'll share this s**t with won't give a f*ck."

Dante smirked. "Let me know you come up with something close to an insult, hun." Surprisingly, this so called "sister" wasn't working his nerve... Yet... In fact he found it rather amusing...
But, despite his enjoyment, she needed to go.

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 pm
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

”Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash."

The fact that Lila had tripped made Adrasta worry, thoughts a flurry of words in her mind. Would the girl make it to whatever their destination was? Would she be able to remember where it was? Could she stay up long enough to not fall again, and possibly knock herself out?
Adrasta wasn't so much concerned about Lila, as she was her own sake. The female Solon couldn't possibly survive on her own, she needed someone who knew what they were doing!

Blue  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

”Blood runs cold beyond the violet prison for violent visions.”

Once again, Ignatius gestured for the purple-haired lady to leave, go while it was still safe. He even put his hands together in a prayer gesture, signalling that he was begging her to just continue on her way, do whatever it was that she was before chancing upon them. He really didn't want to get in a fight, especially not around someone who wasn't a Killer.

"Go woman, leave!"

Violet  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila chugged on, looking out at the sky. Luckily, it was late fall... New time...
Night would be coming early.
It was 5...
About an hour...
She was only 5 minutes away now, so, she decided to push herself, despite her body's aches and screams.
Lila wouldn't pass out...
After all, she had to see that sexy sibling once more, despite the damage his beautiful ABS had done to her.
SHE REALLY NEEDED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS, DAMN IT!

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image

Delilah Delilah
                                    Delton Delton☀

"Just listen to the rhythm of my heart."

Delilah made a humph sound. Adapting her thickest Southern drawl, she said, "Oh sug, I don't need to. You are an insult all on your own." She moved her hand so she held the cake in two hands. "Now, how 'bout I leave you to your 'big boys' talk. I have an important delivery to make." With that, she brshed past the blue haired man that stepped infront of her. He hadn't spoke a word. Why was he acting like som kinfd of human shield? The green haired man may be a punk, but she doubted his talk had any bite.

"There's a chance we could make it now."

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 am
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=
"Please, save your pity. I don't want to hear your endless blabber. And, truth be told, the person you'll share this s**t with won't give a f*ck."

Dante sighed, rolling his eyes as she left. "Batty little thing..." He muttered. That was one of his many sisters made from mortals...
He mother sure was a skanky b***h...
Wonder if Lila will catch that trait... He pondered, the thought causing his face to twist up in utter disgust.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:08 am
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

Adrasta wanted nothing more than for the night to come, and for Lila and her to reach whatever destination they were heading to. She needed to be able to speak, she needed her brother...
But, most of all, she needed her baked goodies that were still hanging in their tree...

"Where will you go?" she sang quietly, her mind still on the donuts, the cookies, the bread... Oh, her dearest bread...

Blue  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:15 am
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

"Ohhh, some beach, some where..." Lila sang, approaching a cluster of trees and running through them. A living area lied within. A tire swing, several books scattered among the ground, batteries a laptop,(Lila brought it into town for WIFI and such...) a cooler, and a pillow that was in the trees, along with a blanket. Lila collapsed on site, using the last of her strength to pull herself slowly over to the tree, laying her head on the ground. And, as she did, darkness overcame her...

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:17 am
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

Jaden breathed a sigh of relief. At least she knew when to stop...At least the other two girls had time to run. Now what about Dante? He was sure he would chase after them. He hoped he was strong enough to protect them. "I am waiting patiently.." he sung almost silently to himself. He was glad he knew more htan one song at least. And he could mix them up. "Time has come..." He continued. He merely twitched his right arm so one of the daggers hidden there slid closer to his hand. He never went anywhre without them. He practically spelt with the harnesses strapped to himself.

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 am
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=

Dante sighed, annoyed yet bored. "Can't we depart peacefully? I've just come to talk to my sister, who is probably blackened out by now, with that other girl. It'd be in your best interest to go after them, night is approaching. Go save those girls, I bear no threat." And with that we strode away, jogging off, which was a fast jog, considering who's genes made him...
Dante would be back for Lila at a later time...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:32 am
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

Full of utter relief, Jaden sank cross-legged on the ground. He placed his head in his hands. Ugh, he was tired. "I can't decide...on wether you should live or die..." He sang under his breath. One upside ot the curse, he could sing ihs favorite song. And it just so happened to fit the mood. Now he had to save the girl again. And from her own brother. Why must insanity ruin such pure and good relationships? He'll never understand it... And what is with all hte runnig? Maybe Jaden was out of shaped, yeah, that's it.

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:36 am
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

She wanted to leave, she wanted to turn and run home, but there was a problem. One: She didn't know how to get home. Two: Her sisterly instinct was kicking in.
Yes, Adrasta was the youngest of the twins, and Lila wasn't even related... But how many times had Ignatius collapsed in bed when they got home, not even bothering with his cuffs or shoes?
With a sigh, Adrasta walked over to Lila, grabbing the pillow and blanket. Then, with hands far gentler than Ignatius' had been, she lifted the girl's head and slipped the pillow under it. Pulling the blanket over the unconscious girl's body, Adrasta fell into a sitting position beside her. Now, she could only wait...

Blue  
ஆMusic Forumஆ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces