Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carnival of the Damned

Back to Guilds

A traveling circus that consist of the supernatural. 

Tags: supernatural, carnival, mythology, literate, action 

Reply General Discussion
Out Of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryn Kuromaru
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:59 pm
Miss Shion-Esuna
Ryn Kuromaru
surprised
No one probably cares, but I'm rather excited.. Possible The World Ends With You 2 is going to be made.

you freaking serious?! I ******** love that game!!! trailer me, my good man.

There's no Trailer, but Neku is in KH3DS, and the creator of TWEWY says he's already working on a TWEWY project. So, everyone's thinking it's the sequel.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:29 am
My apologies for the extended periods of absence, however I am currently preparing the guild's first event. More shall be revealed as the time nears, but I do not wish to give too much of a hint as of yet. Thank you for your understanding and continued efforts to keep this guild alive.  

Lord Bloodthorne
Captain

Gaaria

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 am
The Immortal Rosencroix

@Gaaria: Hi!

Hiya!!! I was wondering...what happened to Okiku? O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 am
Gaaria
The Immortal Rosencroix

Same question. She kinda... poofed (>0.o)> and Neissa's double hasn't moved lately; thought I'd keep 'er still for a while to get caught more easily.  

Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Crew

Gaaria

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 am
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
The Immortal Rosencroix

Same question. She kinda... poofed (>0.o)> and Neissa's double hasn't moved lately; thought I'd keep 'er still for a while to get caught more easily.

Lol, she did poof!! I'm like waiting to see her somewhere so I can post. That's kinda why I haven't posted lately. redface
Yay! Neissa staying stationary so easy to catch! =3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 am
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
The Immortal Rosencroix

Lol, she did poof!! I'm like waiting to see her somewhere so I can post. That's kinda why I haven't posted lately. redface

I am so happy I agreed to keep her well-behaved. I think we'd be one staff member short if I hadn't.
Sadly I'm in a bit of a lockdown for the entirety of my list right now. Not much I can do to remedy all this silence.  

Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Crew

Gaaria

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 am
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
The Immortal Rosencroix

I am so happy I agreed to keep her well-behaved. I think we'd be one staff member short if I hadn't.
Sadly I'm in a bit of a lockdown for the entirety of my list right now. Not much I can do to remedy all this silence.

I only have one character here. Mostly because I'm too lazy to make another one at this time.>3<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 am
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
The Immortal Rosencroix

I only have one character here. Mostly because I'm too lazy to make another one at this time.>3<

Fair enough. I'd be willing to bet you could ask anyone I associate with and they'd tell you I have a fairly long list I recycle all the time - and I'm prone to agreeing with that statement. Still I understand being a bit lax here and there too. Reminds me of what I did early on, in fact.  

Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Crew

Gaaria

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 am
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler

Fair enough. I'd be willing to bet you could ask anyone I associate with and they'd tell you I have a fairly long list I recycle all the time - and I'm prone to agreeing with that statement. Still I understand being a bit lax here and there too. Reminds me of what I did early on, in fact.

I recycle many characters. Just some aspects of them I change to fit the specific style. Sirena is a brand new character though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 am
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler

I recycle many characters. Just some aspects of them I change to fit the specific style. Sirena is a brand new character though.

Makes enough sense. Gotta say though; you do a fairly good job for brand new RPC's.  

Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Crew

Gaaria

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler

Makes enough sense. Gotta say though; you do a fairly good job for brand new RPC's.

Thanks! =)
I actually had thought that I was making her too secluded. In her character profile I said her personality is contradicting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 am
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler

Thanks! =)
I actually had thought that I was making her too secluded. In her character profile I said her personality is contradicting.

Hey, credit where it's due.
'Sides, seclusion often shows an excess of depth when they have reason to be secluded. It's not necessarily contradictory, just not... normal (and normal is overrated and/or nonexistent anyway).  

Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Crew

Gaaria

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:49 am
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria

Thanks! =)

'Sides, seclusion often shows an excess of depth when they have reason to be secluded. It's not necessarily contradictory, just not... normal (and normal is overrated and/or nonexistent anyway).

Well, she secluded herself, but she's also outgoing. And I don't remember the other one.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:55 am
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria

Thanks! =)

Well, she secluded herself, but she's also outgoing. And I don't remember the other one.

After a brief lookup, two actually. "Shy, outgoing, friendly, mysterious", as it were. I admit it's definitely not normal, but still you pull it off rather well. Still if you're feeling a bit out of place with it I might be able to offer a pointer or two. Probably best to shoot a PM about it though if you're interested.

Random remark; ASPLOSIONEY THINGS!  

Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Crew

Gaaria

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 am
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria
Kares-Eternal Chronicler
Gaaria

Thanks! =)

After a brief lookup, two actually. "Shy, outgoing, friendly, mysterious", as it were. I admit it's definitely not normal, but still you pull it off rather well. Still if you're feeling a bit out of place with it I might be able to offer a pointer or two. Probably best to shoot a PM about it though if you're interested.

Random remark; ASPLOSIONEY THINGS!

Thank you much! I've created many characters, written stories, and role-played many a time. I try my best to keep my characters a bit separate in personalities. =)
Thank you for the offer. I may take you up on that sometime.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff