Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP [O/A]

Back to Guilds

A Semi-Literate/ Literate Justice League Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Roleplay, Literate, Superheroes, Justice League 

Reply All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 pm
Cpt Gucci Suit
Klayko

I would love to whenever the guild decides it can get itself to and gether o w o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:44 pm
Klayko
Cpt Gucci Suit
Klayko

******** you sean, come back and fight me!

I would love to whenever the guild decides it can get itself to and gether o w o
we're going to have to spark activity then.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:02 pm
Cpt Gucci Suit
Klayko
Cpt Gucci Suit
Klayko

******** you sean, come back and fight me!

we're going to have to spark activity then.

Looks like they're trying to have everyone redo their characters for the umpteenth time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:12 pm
Klayko

Looks like they're trying to have everyone redo their characters for the umpteenth time.

Are there still mods evaluating applications?  

Akistro

Seeker

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:15 pm
Akistro
Klayko

Are there still mods evaluating applications?

You may want to ask them. It looks like they got rid of the approved profiles and made an entirely new section all over again. I'll quote the two I think are mostly over it and see if they can help you out emotion_awesome

The Master Time Lord

Uchiha Roxas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:11 pm
Oh wow this thing is still going! surprised Migrated already to recolor, and with special permission did an RP related to the concept here. It was a good run, sadly it died due to lack of mods. TTwTT  

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:39 pm
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Oh wow this thing is still going! surprised Migrated already to recolor, and with special permission did an RP related to the concept here. It was a good run, sadly it died due to lack of mods. TTwTT

It really isn't. All that's been talked about is just conversations within the OOC  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:48 pm
Klayko

I can't believe the mods still haven't said anything.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Josh Starwind
Vice Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:52 am
Boogity woogity wooh.

I said something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:46 pm
I have no idea as to what's happening right now  

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:12 am
Nothing's really going on is the point, I believe. Anywho, I wish to access my Uriah profile, which is apparently locked from regular members o w o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:19 pm
Well I'm about to start role playing idgaf, calling out for a hero to come test his might!  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

The Master Time Lord
Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:58 am
Cpt Gucci Suit

I'd appreciate it if you didn't start just randomly posting. Things are being worked on, believe it or not.

Klayko

All this passive aggressiveness is unbecoming of you. Also, don't quote Roxas, he has nothing to do with this.
[imgright]http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss84/RyanDan17_2009/Mobile Uploads/image_zps0008f199.jpg[/imgright]
[color=black][align=center][size=14][b][General Information][/b][/size][/align]
[size=9][b]Name:[/b] Uriah Vega
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Uri
[b]Titles:[/b] The Flash, The Streak
[b]Age:[/b] 22
[b]Birthday:[/b] April 7, 1992
[b]Star Sign:[/b] Ares
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Moral Alignment:[/b] Good
[/size]

[align=center][size=14][b][Personal Information] [/b][/size][/align][size=9][b]Occupation:[/b] College student/ Actor / Journalist and Singer
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi-curious
[b]Likes:[/b] Food, Video Games, The Media, Acting, Modeling
[b]Dreams:[/b] Uriah has plans of making the A-List in the media world
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Uriah flat out dislikes attention whores. That ranges in other heroes that seem to have it set out that the job means they'll have a face planted everywhere on the news to just the simple figure that comes to help but causes more harm. The media is a very powerful tool to have.
[b]Fears:[/b] Fame is a hell of a drug
[b]Darkest Secret:[/b] Uriah robbed from S.T.A.R. Labs to craft his power suit.
[b]Favourite Food:[/b] Greek Gyros
[b]Favourite Drink:[/b] Fruit Punch beverages and various forms of Tea
[b]Least Favourite Food:[/b] Anything mostly pork or beef related
[b]Least Favourite Drink:[/b] Most forms of Soda published under Pepsi
[b]Loyalties:[/b] Uriah's loyalties lie with himself and whoever he is affiliated with.
[b]Intelligence Level:[/b] As a reporter, Uriah carries a grain of salt with him (common sense). He prepares for any situation at hand. This intels him acquiring even a small amount of knowledge on a subject beforehand.
[b]Dominant Hand:[/b] Left, though he will argue he is ambidextrous
[b]Strengths:[/b] Uriah is media oriented. His strengths come with being able to put others in a positive light as well as expand on his own growing career.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] The same strength will also become his weakness. He is a bit of a perfectionist at times. He is also capable of shaming others if need be, prompting many to possibly aim for him, especially the heroes. It is to these extents and purposes that he goes to cover his tracks from his civilian and alter ego status.

[u][b]Cherished Items:[/u][/b]
[list]
[*][i][b]Media Awards:[/b][/i] Awards he won for his current works in the journalist field, both on and off campus

[*][b][i]Professional Camera:[/i][/b] A camera he carries around with him almost anywhere. He is able to record and take pictures and with speed, he could take some embarrassing shots.[/list]

[u][b]Philosophical/ Social Viewpoint:[/b][/u] Uriah believes that in order to achieve any goal in life, a person has to work hard at it.

[u][b]Religious Viewpoint:[/b][/u] Being raised in an orphanage, Uriah's beliefs are that of a Nazarene Christian. Being raised in a world full of the supernatural and other things deemed impossible, he has a slight open eye towards the world, not one to be a judgmental figure, but also firm to his beliefs. He is no Puritan.

[b][u]Romantic Viewpoint:[/u][/b] Uriah is a slight helpless romantic. When he considers a relationship, he thinks of all the aspects, loving that person unconditionally no matter what. That is if the stars truly align.

[b][u]Personality[/b][/u]
Coming from humble upbringings, Uriah is a bit down to Earth complete with a slight egotistical personality. He is not one to truly think of Me, Myself and I, but in terms of his career, he likes to make sure everything is near perfect. He is spontaneous as well, loving to have his days be a go with the flow kind of thing. Being raised an orphan and now with money in hand, he likes to indulge himself in luxury whenever he can, but also gives back to the community. It is this personality that makes him feel guilty about crafting a suit he could not afford, hence taking the parts and crafting it by stealing.

[b][u]Biography[/u][/b]
Uriah was raised in an orphanage ever since he was two years of age. Like most kids, adoption never arrived, his luck perhaps as he had never gotten to know who his parents were. He had been at the orphanage since High school and once he graduated, his talents for journalism and music had gotten him into Central City University and among other things, his face had gotten him a small time job in acting and modeling.

His skills in reporting and photography led him to the last night the Flash was reported being spotted, the hero in a heated lock against Heat Wave and Captain Cold. Not one to pass on the offer, the hotshot and the news station headed out by helicopter to cover the event with a live feed. Like any moment with bystanders of course, Captain Cold froze the helicopter over, prompting it to crash effectively, prompting the Streak himself to run to the rescue. Not one to let an opportunity pass, Heat Wave sent fire to the vehicle, resulting in an explosion of flames and lightning. Uriah was left in a coma for a few weeks.

The make awoke three weeks after where the story of what happened was revealed. The news crew was saved, some walking out with small burns and Captain Cold and Heatwave were effectively put down by The Flash. The issue was that the male vanished shortly afterwards. Chalking it up to his speed, they assumed he had left. As the ensuing weeks dragged on however, he was nowhere to be seen. Crime rates increased and the young orphan felt depressed in allowing his overamibitions seemingly be the cause of The Flash disappearing.

Uriah spent a few weeks learning to readjust when his powers began to manifest. He was reviewing a case to present for both his media class and the local news station that took days for most to figure out how to approach the controversial story. He came up with a solution in minutes and shortly afterwards solved the case itself, though who would listen to a small time journalist slowly making his way up the list of celebrities? He had to go a little bit further and fully investigate like the person who inspired him to get into the field, Lois Lane.

Out on the field for the first time, the male was completely oblivious to the slow rate of which others had moved right up to the point he had arrived at his destination: a run down neighborhood which was just perfect in that every creepy person seemingly fled to some kind of run down facility or house to commit their atrocious acts. The culprit, as he predicted in solving the matter, he shown up as if on cue, albeit slowly. This caused Uriah to think the figure was simply too sloppy in his crimes, allowing him to take pictures of the scene.

Uriah's endeavors as an anonymous source to the police had helped save a life. Returning to work the other day, Uriah had witnessed the same incident again, except this time much differently. At first everyone was talking and moving normally, but after he made his way over for coffee, he noticed himself standing still with all the others, a thin and almost visible yellow aura to the replica as if the sun was shining down on him, which in fairness, it was, but there was something like static to it. When he poked the person, he vanished and time had resumed. Panicking, he literally tore out the front doors to his condo in blinding speed. Upon entering his house, his clothes were charred and still burning. He tore out them instantly, putting the smoke out all while trying to determine what was really going on with him. He began to research the crash first and there last known whereabouts of The Flash all of which lasted to an hour. The latter had yielded no fruitful endeavor, but a buzz to his phone from his news feed had sparked a concern about a streak tearing through the streets.

He turned to the television and watched what had everyone been buzzing about. The media reported a streak of yellow electric running through the city and it's last known location was an apartment complex. After they discerned how it was not Professor Zoom's, the anchors insisted that The Flash had returned at long last. Uriah merely glanced at the screen of the complex to realize the location was exactly where he had lived. As the feed dragged on through the day, it only confirmed what he was beginning to think. When the news station of which he worked only confirmed the streak tore through their offices, it only became more apparent that he was the cause. Feeling Star Labs to be the only place he could turn to for information, he sped off into the night.

While breaking in, Uriah was able to access the main computer, allowing him to figure out what the organization had on the previous Flash(es). Now knowing the name Barry Allen, the male tracked the name to a house. It was midnight when he had knocked, where he was greeted by a grieving Iris West. Recognizing him as the last people Barray had managed to save, she believed the male to have come to offer his condolences after he had awoken from his coma. Instead, she got a different surprise, the male's clothes in ruins once more the light of the speed force still trailing around his body.

For four years, Uriah worked to replace the original Flash, slowly working with those who the previous had been affiliated with while also shaping his own destiny.
[/size]

[align=center][size=14][b][Relationship Information][/b][/size][/align]
[size=9][u][b]Friends:[/b][/u]
○ [i]Iris Allen | Good | Stand-in mentor[/i]
With all the heroes gone, only Iris is truly able to offer Uriah some form of tutelage.

[u][b]Enemies:[/b][/u]
○ [i]Character Name as Url Link | Force They Belong To | Relationship Type[/i]
Releationship Explanation

[u][b]Family:[/b][/u]
Releationship Explanation

[u][b]Romantic Relationships:[/b][/u]
Relationship Explanation

[/size]

[align=center][size=14][b][Weapon Information] [/b][/size][/align][size=9][list]
[*] [b][i]Power Suit Watch[/i]:[/b] As opposed to a ring, Uriah crafted his suit into a watch he wears almost every day. When activated, the watch reacts to the Speed Force conduit (him), attaching the suit to him like electromagnetism.

[align=center][img]http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss84/RyanDan17_2009/a0169472-a5a7-4ce9-abe2-770fa0a98549_zpse596f7e3.jpg[/img][/align]

[*] [b][i]Power Suit Mk. I[/i]:[/b] Thanks to the Speed Force Conduit, Uriah was able to craft a suit of his own. This suit allows him to push past the normal peaks of a human in perfect condition, granting him strength to five times his size, but nowhere truly near the might of Superman. Someone like Bane may feel the effects. These are not the only feats the suit has to offer the male. Enhancing his Sustenance abilities, the suit provides him with more features to help survive harsh environments, offering him oxygen that stores itself within his mask conveniently in case none is provided. Next is his Kinetic feature, allowing him to absorb most forms of kinetic based energy and store it as well, helping produce the enhanced strength feature to his suit. It also adds a boost to his 5'8 height.
[/size] [/list]

[align=center][size=14][b][Ability Information][/b][/size][/align][size=9][list]

[*] [b][i]Speed Force Conduit[/i]:[/b]While all speedsters are powered by the force, Vega mainlines the power from the force itself and cannot be cut off from the source, unlike the others. Uriah has become a contender for the fastest of all the Flashes perhaps rivaled only by his predecessor, Wally West. He is arguably one of the fastest beings that has ever existed. He is currently fast enough to easily break all the barriers and even enter the Speed Force. [strike]Uriah has, on several occasions, traveled much faster than light and been pulled into and exited the Speed Force by his own volition. The Flash is considered to be one of the most formidable and powerful meta-humans on the planet.[/strike] .

[*] [b][i]Decelerated Aging[/i]:[/b] Along with every speedster that draws from the speed force, the loved ones of the speedsters will gain eternal youth like Jay's wife and Barry's wife ages have shown.

[*] [b][i]Energy Construct Creation[/i]:[/b] If he concentrated, the Speed Force could be used to create solid constructs which he used to compose his costume as well as stand in copies of himself when he needs to run off and needs a dummy (literally) to give him an alibi.

[*] [b][i]Sharing the Force[/i]:[/b] "Lending" velocity to objects or people already in motion. Since his interaction with the Speed Force, he may also lend his speed and angular momentum to another object or person. This may allow others to run alongside with the Flash.

[*] [b][i]Steal Speed[/i]:[/b] He is able to "steal" speed and/or momentum from anyone or anything, including beings such as Superman or Inertia effectively turning them into living statues. Also can steal speed from bullets and other fast moving objects thrown at him or at others. This ability is so great, that he once took the speed from the entire planet, and its population, including the very fast beings such as Superman, Jay Garrick etc. He cannot, however, steal speed from speedsters such as Doctor Zoom, who creates his own negative Speed Force and is able to corrupt/negate the Speed Force and Barry Allen who is the Speed Force and its sole creator.

[*] [b][i]Speed Force Aura[/i]:[/b] The Flash's body is surrounded by what he calls his "speed force aura". This aura protects him and anyone who is running with him or carried by him, from the effects of using his speed. This includes friction and airborne particulate matter. It also protects him from injury from high speed impacts such as punches he delivers and receives from his opponents. With this aura, he is able to absorb kinetic energy.

[*] [b][i]Superhuman Stamina[/i]:[/b] The Flash possesses vast superhuman endurance that is nearly inexhaustible. He was able to run non-stop for over 10 days straight without tiring, through time and space across existence (Everywhere from the fourth dimension to the Big Bang was their track field.) at speeds so far beyond light and so unimaginable, he was constantly breaking through all the barriers and even brushed the true Speed Force itself directly.

[*] [b][i]Self Sustenance[/i]:[/b] He has shown that he can survive in harsh environments such as space without any hindrance and has shown that he can gain all the energy he needs from the Speed Force's infinite storage of energy.

[*] [b][i]Superhuman Speed[/i]:[/b] It appears that the Flash may run at any speed that he thinks is possible. Uriah Vega is by far one of the fastest beings on the planet, and is arguably one of the fastest beings to ever exist (Although the title of "Fastest Man" has been given back to Barry Allen in his return in "Final Crisis"). Theoretically, speeds greater than Mach 10, are dangerous to both the people and to the environment. This speed would still be the equivalent to approximately 2 miles per second, allowing him to cross the United States in about 23 minutes, or circle the world in about 3 hours, but the Speed Force has shown that if needed, Wally West can use it to prevent such effects from occurring, hence why he is able to run at speeds much faster than light on the planet Earth without it having devastating effects on the planet. He can also run across bodies of water and up the sides of buildings. [strike]Uriah has shown that he can achieve practically any speed he wishes and that there are no limits to his speed. He has been able to casually move beyond the speed of thought, easily move so fast that even an attack moving at the speed of light seems to be standing still and at the same time scans the face of over five hundred thousand people for a specific expression in less than a picosecond. He is able to easily save and carry over half a million people 35 miles away from a Nuclear Warhead that had already detonated including the ones at ground zero in only 100 picoseconds, and even move so fast that he exists everywhere at once. He is able to casually reach speeds such as 500 times the speed of light. He has moved and ran so fast, that he was capable of outrunning and defeating death itself (the Black Flash) by outracing it to the end of time/space, past entropy, the next Big Bang and into the next Universe. His speed is so immeasurable that he has moved and reacted by the attosecond (an attosecond is one quintillionth of a second. To put this in perspective, one attosecond is to one second, what one second is to the age of the universe.), and has even reacted and calculated by the zeptosecond (Which is one trillionth of one billionth of one second.) and has other feats of speed that are immeasurable.[/strike]

[*] [strike][b][i]Infinite Mass Punch[/i]:[/b] Traveling near the speed of light acquired the relativistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with a force greater than that of "a white dwarf star", Flash's own durability regulated by the Speed Force in such cases. Realistic effects take over as a body approaches light-speed (His control over his powers and the Speed Force is so great, that he can choose to ignore these realistic effects if he wishes to). Visual input will begin to blueshift and his body's mass will increase towards infinity. With this ability, he is able to knock out a martian as durable/tough as Superman from Mount Rushmore to the plains of Africa, all with one devastating punch. [/strike]

[*] [strike][b][i]Dimensional Travel[/i]:[/b] Uriah Vega has shown to be able to traverse time and dimensions with his own powers, unlike Barry Allen, and the other speedsters. However, Wally now accelerates to the point that he is skirting the very edge of the Speed Force dimension or even entering it. He can traverse along the time-stream to specific points as they become visible, much like watching a movie in fast forward or reverse. In order to enter the Speed Force and time travel to different periods, he must exceed light speed, which he can easily and instantly do.
[/strike]

[*] [b][i]Regeneration[/i]:[/b] Accelerating his healing factor while using the Speed Force to sustain him, he can heal from any injury instantly, without prematurely aging.

[*] [b][i]Phasing[/i]:[/b] The Flash has always possessed the ability to control his speed and angular momentum at the molecular level, and control his molecular interactions to allow his body to pass through any substance. If he chooses Wally can excite the molecules of whatever substance he vibrates through to critical mass causing it to explode. While in an intangible state, the Flash is immune to any airborne viruses and can breathe regularly. He can also vibrate so fast that light does not reflect off him, rendering him invisible.

[*] [b][i]Flight[/i]:[/b] By spinning like a helicopter, he can even perform a limited kind of flight. Since his power is a quantum/molecular phenomenon, the Flash has been able to fly just as other metas do (and there have been other flying speedsters in the past, such as the deceased Johnny Quick) because he can control his absolute molecular energy and direction and force it in the direction he wished to move without running. Though he rarely makes use of this ability as he enjoys running. The Speed Force also allows him to run in frictionless environments, as he was able to run in space itself, as casually as he was running on the ground without any outside assistance.

[*] [b][i]Increased Perceptions[/i]:[/b] The Flash possesses the ability to alter his perceptions so that falling objects can appear to be standing still and can be caught and moved back to their normal position. He can disarm or jam any number of opponents weapons before they are even aware of his movement and can hurl small projectiles at hypersonic velocities. His ability to alter his own perception of time is so great, that if he wishes, the tick between a second can pass for millions of years. He can even push this ability to the point, that to him, it's as if the Universe is standing still. It does not truly stand still, it is his own perception of time that seems to stand still, and his body automatically adjusts to his perception, hence, the slower he views the world, the faster his body moves through time/space to adjust to his perception. He can even all together, break time through the time and dimension barrier, to truly be beyond time/space. He can do this so quickly as to have it happen invisibly to the normal human eye. He can effortlessly strike a single opponent or multiple opponents million of times in a second.

[*] [b][i]Supercharged Brain Activity[/i]:[/b] The Flash's mental abilities are also increased in speed, simple computations can be done at lightning speeds, and his ability to perform normal feats at increased speeds has allowed him to build hundreds of force field generators in a matter of minutes, move sandbags to cover a beach or search an entire area for something as small as a paper clip. Wally can also read at super-speed, but rarely takes advantage of this ability to learn at increased speeds, although Jay Garrick has done so and has become a jack of all trades in several disciplines and languages.

[*] [b][i]Vortex Creations[/i]:[/b] By running in a circle at a certain speed, Flash is able to create a vortex with a variety of effects. One effect is pulling the air away from the center in order to suffocate an enemy. Another effect is levitating whoever and whatever was in the center. Also, able to send anyone or anything into another dimension when running around them. Some other effects are acting as barriers to movement or funnels for toxic gases. The Flash also can spin his arms to create directed funnels of hurricane speed air that can knock down barriers or reduce the speed of a falling object. When putting out forest fires, what the Flash does when he runs around the perimeter is create a pocket tornado. The updraft lowers the temperature inside the funnel and raises the fire off the ground which takes away its fuel source. .

[/size] [/list]

[align=center][size=14][b][Weakness Information][/b][/size][/align][size=9][list]

[*] [b][i]Human[/i]:[/b] Uriah can take just as much damage as the next person or regular human being. To these extents, his suit offers him some defense from most forms of physical damage, but he is still susceptible to attacks like Magic, lasers, or energy to name a few.

[*] [b][i]Physical limitations[/i]:[/b] He may he the Fastest Man Alive, but he is not the strongest, the smartest, etc. Uriah has his own limitations just as well as the next person.

[*] [b][i]Appetite[/i]:[/b] Uriah has a huge one. He has to eat a lot to make up for any energy he uses while tapping into the Speed Force.

[/size][/color][/list]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:21 pm
The Master Time Lord

Is it bad to submit a character?

What are ya'll working on this is the first time I seen a mod around in a grip.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:06 pm
/fart  
All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers