Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply New York City
Xavier Institute for Higher Learning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 am
X23 was taken off-guard by Caesar's hug, and she pushed him away. She sheathed her claws and leaped into the air, delivering a windwill kick to Jimmy, who fell to the ground. Then she unsheathed her claws-- all of them, again-- and turned to Caesar.

"Touch me again and I'll end you!" she snarled at him, while Jimmy slowly got up, holding his head with one hand.

"Ouch... That hurt."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 am
User Image"You don't remember me at all?" asked Caesar. He retracted his claws, not really needing them. Apparently, Caesar was confused on his memories and Logan's memories. He actually believed that some of Logan's memories were his. "Don't you recognize your Father?"  

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 am
"SHUT UP!" X23 said, not knowing or caring about Caesar's confusion. "I don't have a father! I just have a mother!" she said, pointing to Babs. Granted, neither of them looked alike, so it was rather obvious that X23 meant adoptive mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 am
User Image"I was your only family, but whatever, if that doesn't matter anymore, I'm not coming back for you," said Caesar. He turned around and started walking back. Stubborn girl, she obviously didn't know who he was. If that was it, then he saw no reason to stay.  

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:05 pm
"No... You're not." X23 said to Caesar. "I... I have a... a brother I think."

"Oh yeah?" Jimmy asked, still rubbing the side of his head. X23 nodded.

"He was here earlier... said Logan was his father..."

"So I guess I'm your brother? I'm Wolverine's son. Jimmy Hudson," Jimmy said, extending his other hand. X23 hesitated a moment before sheathing her claws and taking his hand to shake it.

"I am X23... I am Wolverine's clone, and... daughter, I guess."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm
User ImageCaesar grunted, he spoke quietly but he had said "I'm Wolverine," while he was walking away. There could only be one, and he arrived to kill Logan, but now he knew he was dead. He began starting up his Motorcycle. He wanted to get the hell out of there.

Mistress Marvel flew by, apperently someone else wanted to find Caesar as well. She had arrived while Caesar was starting up the vehicle. "Still riding around on stolen wheels, Logan?"

"Still being a lazy-àss and flying? And for the last fùcking time, my name is Caesar," he replied. Was this chick going to leave him alone or what? What damn world was he in anyways? It felt like a stupid comic book.

"I don't recall you even mentioning your name. You're Wolverine right? Pretty sure your name was Logan," said Amora. She had memory loss, and obviously didn't get that that was Caesar not Logan, even after the countless times he explained it to her.

"I'll say this one last time, I am Caesar!" he exclaimed now annoyed. Was this girl really going to forget his name again? He told her like fifty times. "And why are you following me?"

"I obviously have nothing else to do. Honestly, I don't remember at all," she said. Unlike Caesar, she really was a clone and one of the effects of cloning is that she has memory loss, an error in her creation.

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm
Send in the clones...., Babs thought to herself, her blue eyes glancing from one to another while trying to use humor to stop the claws flying, "You know Caesar, the whole 'Luke, I am your father' bit would creep out anyone. And from what I've been gathering, HYDRA has way too much time on their hands, and needs their monetary warchest 'donated' to some favorite charities."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:08 am
Skuld HJG

User Image"What the hell is HYDRA? That's a shìt name to use. These fùcking come book geeks," said Caesar. He obviously wasn't aware of what HYDRA was, or if he did, he must have forgotten.

"It's a group of guys with guns who do bad stuff," said Mistress Marvel.

"Really?" asked Caesar.

"I don't know, I just made that up. I got you though didn't I?" she asked humorously.

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:35 pm
(Just a quick reminder, just be careful with the language -- we do have some underage players here. Thanks guys.)

"Ooooooookay. Then, where did you guys come in from?" very subtly, Babs had switched her comm on send so the others in the basement under the ruins of the mansion. Barbara's eyes widened when she noticed close by was an old Soviet satelite embedded in the ground with an Omega class Sentinel's legs sticking out from underneath, "Uhhhhhhhh...."

Everyone heard Oracle's broadcast, while Nightshade was examining both unconscious assassins, Castel and the Professor, for hidden weaponry, while both Songbird and Cyclops watched in the holding cells. The old vigilante chuckled, "Never a dull moment around here, eh?"

Songbird rolled her eyes while crossing her arms, "It kind of makes you feel like a maid, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be nice for the world to stay saved for more than five minutes?"

Rogue glanced at both Superboy and Nightcrawler becoming more business like, "It sounds lahke we've got some more company topside. Kurt, you bettah stay down here. Check on our injured, please. Ah'll go up an see what's what. Ya game Kansas?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:43 pm
Kesshou sighed as she looked up. She turned invisible and flew up to ground level. She hovered over the others, ready to attack. Kesshou didn't care who you were, electricity hurt all the same.  

Crystal Lasill

Feline Detective

4,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 am
"Who, me?" Jimmy replied to Babs, seeming far too absorbed with looking at the beautiful young woman than anything else at the moment. "Uhh... Port St. Lucie, Florida. What's HYDRA?"

"The guys who made me," X23 replied with a low growl. Jimmy looked to her and frowned.

"Well... I never really knew my dad. I only found out I was his son after he died, a few months ago... But I bet he wouldn't have wanted that sort of life for you." Jimmy said to X23, who raised an eyebrow.

"My... father, isn't dead. I just saw him today. He stabbed me in the stomach and kicked me in the head."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 am
Oracle thought about that for a moment, "You know... In a weird way, that reminds me of a Johnny Cash song: 'Boy Named Sue'."  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm
"Huh?" X23 asked, looking to her adoptive mother with curiosity and confusion. Jimmy, however, nodded.

"Cash is pretty good," he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 pm
Barbara smiled, "I'll have to play it sometime from Dad's collection. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all."  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

JLU Jedi

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 pm
"Well, I'm tired of just listening. I'm going upstairs. Anyone care to join me?" Carol starts up the staircase, looking back over her shoulder at there rest of the people in the basement.  
New York City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games