Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply New York City
Xavier Institute for Higher Learning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm
"Ah'll go with you Carol. C'Mon Kansas. Let's go topside," Rogue flew to follow Ms. Marvel.

Nightshade finished searching the assassins, exited the holding cells, and sealed them inside the containment, "Alright, I'm done. Let's see to our new arrivals."

"On it."Songbird didn't have to be told twice. Focusing her sound powers through the carapice she wore on her shoulders, Melissa began to hover and flew down the halls toward the closest exit.

(Those with hyper hearing can hear her subsonic scream.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm
Kesshou smiled, seeing that there was really no real need for her at this point till Songbird's subsonic scream. She lost her concentration and turned back visible, holding her ears down with her hands. "Why is there never a dull moment around this place?"  

Crystal Lasill

Feline Detective

4,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:44 pm
Oracle sat in her wheelchair addressing the newcomers, "As long as all of you aren't here to cause trouble, you are welcome."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:43 am
"Trouble? Me? Never." Carol smirks as she reaches Oracle.  

JLU Jedi

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150

High VoItage

Hilarious Winner

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 am
Skuld HJG
"Ah'll go with you Carol. C'Mon Kansas. Let's go topside," Rogue flew to follow Ms. Marvel.

Nightshade finished searching the assassins, exited the holding cells, and sealed them inside the containment, "Alright, I'm done. Let's see to our new arrivals."

"On it."Songbird didn't have to be told twice. Focusing her sound powers through the carapice she wore on her shoulders, Melissa began to hover and flew down the halls toward the closest exit.

(Those with hyper hearing can hear her subsonic scream.)

In the middle of New York,Penance had been trying to contact Melissa for quite some time.He eventually found the right signal and hoped she would pick up.Melissa? Melissa hello are you there.He couldnt really here anything but he knew where the signal was coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 pm
Songbird slowed up, when she heard Penance's voice on her comm. Tapping the channel open, Melissa responded, "Penance? I read you. What's your location?"

Meanwhile, Rogue joined Ms. Marvel outside to flank the other side of Oracle's wheelchair, "Nice of y'all to drop by. Mayhaps, introductions ahre in order?"  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Crew

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 am
Conner followed Rogue up to meet with the little group that had formed outside. There was no longer conflict up here... but Kon took this time to think through some things- and to take a small breather. He enjoyed being outside more than in the basement of a destroyed building, which by the way he wanted to help rebuild... but the reconstruction of the Institute reminded him of another project that he was fully intending on taking part- the rummaging, cleaning, rebuilding and revamping of the Titans Tower. Would such an event ever take place in a world like this? The Tower was a second home to him, and to see it in rubble was still hard to deal with, despite how long he and Gar had been in the bunker.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 am
(oop! I almost forgot-I'm being fairly general with dialogue, since I'm covering for one of the sisters)

Meanwhile, two young girls peeked curiously and hungrily around the kitchen. They had been directed there a while ago, and had already gathered plenty of food to set up and cook. They discussed with each other (in speed talk) how exciting it was to find so many heroes after long months of waiting, how upsetting it was to find out most people didn't even know who they were, what they were going to eat, what food would be prepared the fastest compared to what food would taste better, if there was dog and/or cat food anywhere to be found or if they'd have to improvise once again with their two animals...... the list went on as they figured out what to make, and how much more food to make for people around the Institute who were obviously hard at work.

(...productive little speedsters. rolleyes )

xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Crew

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 am
Rogue looked at the three newcomers and shrugged, "Well.... If ya didn't come up here ta cause trouble, an ya wantin ta stay a while.... Can Ah talk ya inta helpin us rebuild tha mansion? The Prof. has paid new buildin materials that'll be on it's way in a coupla of days."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 pm
"I've got nowhere else to be. I'll give you a hand. Why not?"  

JLU Jedi

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 pm
Rogue nodded at Ms. Marvel, "Okay, that's one. Ah know Kansas wants ta help too. What about tha rest of ya?" Marie turned toward Caesar and his associates.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:16 pm
Skuld HJG
Songbird slowed up, when she heard Penance's voice on her comm. Tapping the channel open, Melissa responded, "Penance? I read you. What's your location?"

Meanwhile, Rogue joined Ms. Marvel outside to flank the other side of Oracle's wheelchair, "Nice of y'all to drop by. Mayhaps, introductions ahre in order?"

Penance spoke clearly into his com-link.It was un-clear of his location,but he knew he was in New York somewhere.Not sure I'll find you tell me where you are,my signal is picking up Xavier's Mansion,my signals been wrong before wanna clarify before I actually walk my a** all the way up there.  

High VoItage

Hilarious Winner

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:35 pm
Songbird replied into her comm, "Yes, I'm at Xavier's. everything above ground is gone but there are underground levels that are still viable. I'll see you, when you get here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 pm
Skuld HJG

X23 looked to Oracle with a frown. "Mother... what do we do now? Have you... found a name for me, yet?" she asked.

"Heh. I guess 'X23' isn't exactly a name that makes guys go: 'Holy s**t, I wanna meet this chick!' " Jimmy replied with a grin, and X23 shot him a death glare.

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 am
Barbara shrugged at her adopted daughter, "In the last few minutes, no. How about we go back down, and I'll bring up a baby name site. And we'll find one for you... Just remember that you're last name will be Gordon; the majority of our family is Irish."  
New York City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games