Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:37 pm
Ooh! Akahomas! My FAVORITE holiday, y'know ninja I can dress up as a sexy reindeer on that day xd Christmas is too...kiddy for me xp Now Akahomas...that's where the fun begins 8D

*stocks up on the eggnog*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:07 pm
............hello.

Hm. I don't seem to have any excuse for my absence... I should, but I don't. I work a lot...and...um. Yes. I should be posting more. sweatdrop

Let's see here...

Deuxia - heart

Akahoshi - Congrats on your new kitten. Delu is a ridiculously cute name for a runt.

And what on earth is your new job...? o.O

That comic worried me. I think the Gaia team has gone off the deep end.

koji - Emo rangers? xd !!

Memai - Your scanner is dead? gonk That's never helpful.

Memai is into teh webdesign now? Spiff! What've you done so far?

Ashram - Tch! I never got to learn comic books when I was in school. You spoil those kids.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:47 pm
Koji - Me in league with Jack, PAH, no chance this sexy santa is avobe all Gaian holiday characters.

Memai - Sexy Reindeer Memai-kins, can't wait. redface heart

AD - Welcome back. You need no excusses for you absences, we all know your busy.

Delu is a cute name, it's actually short for 'Delusional' which I am so it makes sense in some weird way.

My job is a waitress/bar wench, I worked there before and quit, but apperantly people liked me and asked if I was still around working there. So I got a call and they made me a nice offer, and besides the making my own hours, the place is now no smoking so I don't smell after work. It's nice I'm mainlly doing parties and wedding things (they pay so good), and I do bar stuff if there's a band or something to bring in a crowd. Pretty much I work for tips, and am still scared that people liked me enough to ask for me. Oh well, I just need to get through xmas and new years and I should be set. It's nice and the money is good (and tax free), but I can't keep doing it.

Ok sleep time, I have to work a wedding tomorrow. *money eyes*

Night heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:19 pm
Akahoshi - Not THAT busy; I should have been posting.

"Delusional"! xd Awwww....

That sounds more than acceptable for a job, at least for now. Congrats. 3nodding

Night!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:32 pm
AD~ Lawl. British peaople have too much time on their hands.
"Oh gawd it's an effort I knew it! *Sobwhine.*"
xD;

Memai~ Starbucks does eggnog right. x) heart

Hoshi~ True dat. How absurd of me to think otherwise. x:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:00 am
AD >> Nothing's wrong with it, actually, it's the bloody driver for it D: My dad said he found a way to fix it though, so I'm hoping for the best (tablets are meant for coloring, not for drawing lineart 8D)

And what I've done so far? sweatdrop Meh, only this. It's a collective site of my written works and junk...so yeah. It looks kinda wonky in Firefox, but it looks great in IE heart

Koji >> EGG-FREAKIN'-NOG xd

Hoshi-kins >> 8D Yesh! Sexy-Reindeer-EGL-MEMAI whee I'll make my entrance with J-pop diva exploding stars and glitter <3 W00t!  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:42 am
Koji - They do, indeed. Crazy Brits.

Memai - Oh, it's a software issue. Those are even more obnoxious. I hope you manage to fix it.

o.O Very nice layout! It's really sharp and clean. I do see a couple of places where the lines don't match up (I'm using IE), but I'm not sure why that is. And eccentrix is sneaky for adding a popunder tag at the end of your coding. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:32 am
AD >> Yes...I wanted to find the CD for the bloody driver, but seeing as everything that goes lost in my house is doomed to be that way forever (oh it does come around...in the next five years). So now my dad decided to put a new board in and set everything all up...gah!

Hurhurhur, thanks sweatdrop Nothing much really. A break from my explody colors I always use xd I dunno why I'm suddenly interested in web/graphics design now O.o;; And hur! I didn't know about the pop-up coding until you mentioned it O.o;; Seems that I can't get rid of it though sweatdrop

Then again, I'm still on the search of a wothy host...I wanna bug my dad to use those nice Cpanel hosts...but since money is an issue sweatdrop  

Memai-kins

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:36 pm
.__. ... FINE!!!! >< it's about time someone found out, but it's true...

I was the one who gave 23 gold pieces to the guild to eat up ;__;

CURSE YOU, smile EMOTE!!! DX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:10 pm
rolleyes The one thing I hate about people who simply CANNOT comprehend the English language:

Memai's profile

No I won't be your friend if I don't know you!

and what does this n00b do? rolleyes

=o.o=strawz=o.o=
i <3 your art....

umm..wanna be friendz? xd

Goddamnit stressed She even sent me a friend request. When I say no, I mean no. No =/= yes! No = No/negative/iie/nein...

She even got me quite suspicious, I mean...who compliments on my art AND THEN says 'can we be friends' D:

I hate people like that. Someone hand me a shotgun, NOW! stressed  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:46 pm
I would have taken it more as a compliment. >>;

But really Memai, do you expect people on Gaia to actually read?
It's preposterous. xD;

Omg don't see "The Fog" remake. It. Sucks. Hecka bad.
'cept the part when the glass spins around and flies into the priest guy. But you can see that in the commercials. ;}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:49 am
I mean, I just see as that PM more like..."Kay...I saw your art and it's awesome, and I wanna be friends with you because if we're friends, I expect you to shower me with giftart when I half-expect it. 'Kay? Kay."

xp

She's not the only one though, I get one of these PMs everyday O_o;; At this rate I might have to set my PMs to 'friends only' DDX  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:24 am
Memai - It's probably something that the host does on its own; you can't get around it. sweatdrop

*shotgun*

Shiro - I was WONDERING who the benefactor was behind that 23 gold!! Thank you, homfg!!! o.O!!!1!!one!!!spaz!!

Koji - The Ring 2 gets my vote for worst horror flick ever. OMG, evil deer. EVIL DEER!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:04 pm
Shiro - I knew it was you who donated, it said so on the members list.

AD - It a job that's paying the bills, so it's great.

Memai-kins - Why do you always get such weird people PMing you and asking to be friends.

Wost horror movie ever: House of Wax (remake), although The Ring 2 and Saw 1 & 2 are up there too.

Random: Being able to mix drinks means you get to work the bar at a wedding reception. Which mean nice tips for little work. Stupid drunks keep drinking till their wallets get loose, 4 hours of bar work and $250 in tips. It was party and everyone was well behaved so it made clean up easy.

And no more work till Friday. whee  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:01 pm
Memai :: x__o; sorry to hear about your PMing blues .__.;

AD :: I... uh... well ... err.... you're welcome? confused ... all I can say right now is....

WTFUKO?!?! surprised AD callz shotgunn!!! she ridez frontseat!! homg!!1 xD; [-spaz-] shotgunz ownz! 8D

Hoshi :: gonk whatever happened to "annonymous donations"?!?! crying yet congrats on your bar/wedding/mitzva/thingy xd

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games