Reply The American Military Guild
East siiiiide!!! Middle east that is...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A_M_F10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:40 am
WEll Right now I am in iraq... wow... lets see I am a LCPL(lance corporal) 0311 rifleman, just got off post, thought I'd drop a line to fellow brothers in arms around the world, everyone take care of yourselves, and hug you loved ones...cuz i miss mine... i got half a year left 'fore i can go home... well i'm off to get some chow, about 5 hours of sleep and back to post for 6 hours...Oorah.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:28 pm
Dude! How's it going? I'm real glad you're safe and well. Please take extreme care over there. If you can, drop some pictures of you and your buddies and I'll arrange a pic thread.

Please dont get hurt man.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

A_M_F10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:35 am
I will definatly try to get some pics up i got some good ones... Stand by when i return home in five months i will load this thing up with pics.
Oorah  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:34 pm
Oorah bro. Take care.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

US marine awaits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:02 pm
hey man be safe andwatch your back and your felloww comrades.
im glad your still on gaiaonline. you dont kno me but hey.

My name is Ledonia and it is please to meet you im a wannabe. im in the jrotc.... and i didnt notice i was playing soldier until this August...ill be so mad if i join jrotc then didnt join the corps.. because what will br the point? i have black hair and brown eyes and i prefer to be alone at school to score good grades because friends can sometimes slow you down, and never frget that well enough about me. well now you kno me. well take care  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YEa this is me, I was on security, watching the road...we were at a powerstation.  

A_M_F10

A_M_F10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm
Well.... now what can i say...OH YEA IM BACK IN THE STATES BABY!!! yep i got to base at around 0300 on friday.... I've been drunk ever since.... and in a few days I get to go on post deployment leave for 30 days.... man its good to be home.  
The American Military Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games